Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/105449
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 224 in Riga 2005 5 April (pr. 17. § 7) bilge calibration rules Issued in accordance with the law "about the measurement unity of" the second subparagraph of article 6 and the law "on conformity assessment" article 7 rule 1 defines general requirements for inland waters and the coasters and the holds of ships, as well as the calibration procedure calibration certificates and the calibration tables to the sample form. 2. the rules apply to inland waters and sea vessel tanks intended for the transport of liquids, and on v nēm, intended for the determination of the volume of the liquid in these tanks, as well as ship fuel tanks. 3. Vessel tanks calibrated notified the Member States of the European Union institutions and bodies which are accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2001 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements" and apdrošinājuš of the civil liability (hereinafter referred to as competent authorities). The competent institution and the accreditation of the Ministry of economy shall publish a notice in the newspaper "journal". 4. General requirements for the bilge to set this rule catches kalib annex 1. The calibration documentation specified in annex 2 to these regulations. 5. record the results of the calibration the calibration certificate (annex 3) and the calibration tables (annex 4). Calibration certificates and the calibration tables expiry period is 12 years. Calibration certificates and the calibration tables indicating the date of expiry of the last month and year. 6. These rules 1 and 3 in the annex to EEC seals shall be valid for 12 years. 7. The calibration certificate and kalib catches table shall lapse and the seal to be recognized as invalid, if the container is deformējus, modified or improved and changed its metrological characteristics. 8. Calibration certificates and the calibration tables shall only be reinstated after calibration. 9. the level of the liquid in tanks of vessels is measured by means of a specific measurement using recognised methods (validated) and are calibrated for the purpose of determining the level of the liquid vessel holds. 10. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2006. Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law resulting from the Council of Europe on 12 October 1971 directives 71/349/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the calibration of the tanks of vessels. Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 1: Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 224 General requirements for calibration bilge bilge 1 capacity is determined by using one of the following methods: 1. fill the tank of the vessel with water or other appropriate liquids and calibrated measuring device respectively shall be determined by its volume in the hold;
1.2. on the basis of the ship's tanks, calculated its size. The calculation of adjusted by carrying out checks with liquid, the volume of which is unknown.
2. the calibration is performed in the manner and with the same precision measuring instruments to the relative error in whatever capacity specified in the documents does not exceed: 2.1 ± 3/1000 of the capacity indicated;
2.2. ± 5/1000 of the capacity indicated complex forms of ship holds, which can not be calibrated using the filling method.
3. record the results of the calibration the calibration certificate. The chart annexed to the certificate and calibration tables that indicate the volume in litres, cubic or cubic centimetres in a particular liquid level height in the hold, which is read on the measuring equipment of the vertical surface garummēr cm or decimetro. Centimetre or decimetre calibration table may be supplemented by a millimetre interpolation table.
4. The calibration certificate indicates all the removal of exceptions or security measures taken to ensure the proper functioning of the measuring equipment.
5. The calibration information plate meets the following requirements: 5.1 the plate is secured on each ship holds its opening;
5.2. to plate, the following information: 5.2.1 the hold number;
5.2.2. the total reference height H;
5.2.3. the calibration certificate number;
5.3. the plate is made of a durable material;
5.4. plate sealed with the EEC mark (hereinafter the EEC seals) it to the plate cannot be removed without damaging the seal.
6. the EEC seals is made of lead and is identical with the first partial verification mark in accordance with the laws on the metrological control of measuring instruments, putting on the market.
7. Calibration certificate shall not be issued if the tanks and connecting pipes design and placement conditions of use does not ensure complete emptying or filling without air "Pocket" formation over the nature of the liquid or liquids to be measured when the ship's tank is completely filled.
8. Measuring the fluid level in certain conditions of use, in all cases, garummēr the vertical plane that determines the height of the liquid, to go through the hold in the horizontal plane of the Centre of gravity. If the tank design, this condition cannot be met, the calibration certificate indicates that the level of the liquid may be determined only if the vessel heeling and * is zero.
9. garummēr measuring the vertical position is determined according to the axis of the measuring Guide. Measuring guides design does not allow systematic measuring errors and ensure proper installation of the measuring equipment, garummēr.
10. a horizontal plane passing through the upper limit of the measuring equipment, guide, is the reference plane. The distance from the reference plane to the horizontal kontakplāksn, which still placed below reference plane measuring guide base is the total reference height H. It indicates the calibration tables. A fixed reference plane position with respect to the vessel's hold, and the total reference height H provides security measures. The reference plane with the EEC seals seal.
11. The calibration certificate indicates the relative error for the determination of the volume of liquid in tanks, taking account of: 11.1 the precision with which the set calibration volume indicated in the table;
11.2. the precision with which a specific liquid surface of the level found in the hold.
12. This annex 2.1. in the cases referred to the relative error of the volume of liquid in tanks, shall not exceed ± 5/1000 of the volume specified in the table of calibration, 2.2. in the cases referred to the relative error must not exceed ± 8/1000 of the volume specified in the table of calibration. The minimum measurable height is 500 mm. Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 224 calibration the calibration documentation documentation consists of the following documents: 1. The calibration certificate, which contains the following information: 1.1., the competent institution of the calibration certificate issuer nosa Kuma and the address;
1.2. person (name and title), which performs calibration (artist);
1.3. the calibration certificate number;
1.4. the calibration certificate issue date and place;
1.5. the period of validity of the certificate of calibration;
1.6. the identification data (name and registration number, owner's name (first name and last name), registration number and address of the vessel premises);
1.7. list of attached documents and specification;
1.8. an indication of the vessel's tanks, which use the same calibration table;
1.9. indication of the vessel's tanks with sludge in tanks or heating systems;
1.10. calibration tables indicate the accuracy of the results;
1.11. calibration tables use precision to determine the volume of liquid in the hold;
1.12. the total capacity;
1.13. minimum measurable height.
2. the certificate of added 1 chart: bilge layouts and each vessel holds the total reference height H, measuring position and position relative to the average of the front bulkhead and longitudinal bulkheads, or plane.
3. the certificate is attached to 2. chart: bilge cross-section, showing the bottom of the hold, the radius of curvature of the deck curvature, the height of the equipment and measuring tronk guide design.
4. the certificate accompanying 3. chart: the holds of ships, which is sediment tanks or heating systems, tanks and heat pelletbuffer: device volume, the volume of liquid sludge in tanks from klinket to klinket.
5. the certificate attached to the centimetre or decimetre volume table (for each tank or group of similar tanks) for the total height (H) and reference tables, as well as, if necessary, a millimetre interpolation table. Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 224 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 224 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia