Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/105785
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 237 in Riga in 2005 (April 5. 17. § 24) the arrangements of the national communities of mērķdotācij apartment issues Issued in accordance with the law "on housing assistance issues" 28. the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determine the national budget of mērķdotācij (mērķdotācij) the conditions and procedures for consideration of requests for municipal residential construction, non-residential rented house refurbishment, conversion of the structure (reconstruction) of housing, the new apartment houses (construction suspended) or a single apartment to complete the purchase of municipal property of regular features-the provision of assistance to the population of the housing issues: a.
2. in accordance with these terms to eligible municipalities can mērķdotācij if persons established in their territory, which help the apartment issues regarding the emergency and first (the help registry data).
3. the municipalities grant Mērķdotācij: 3.1 social residential construction, 30% of the construction costs;
3.2. local rent house construction, 30% of the construction costs;
3.3. local authorities and commercial companies jointly carried out a boarding house for the construction of the 20% of the construction costs;
3.4. the municipal-owned structure conversion (reconstruction) for housing or a new apartment houses (construction suspended) for completion, or rented residential renovation — 30% of reconstruction (renovation) costs;
3.5. local authorities and commercial companies jointly carried out the conversion of the structure (reconstruction) for housing or a new apartment houses (construction suspended) for completion, or rented residential renovation — 20% of reconstruction (renovation) costs;
3.6. individual housing property purchase, 30% of the purchase value, but not more than five thousand lats.
4. the Mērķdotācij shall be calculated, subject to the following construction costs, if these rules provide otherwise: 4.1 this rule 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 above under construction — up to 300 Lats per square metre;
4.2 3.4 and 3.5 of these provisions in the construction — up to 200 litres per square metre.
5. the meaning of that provision does not cover the cost of construction of amenity areas and external utilities costs.
6. in order to calculate the mērķdotācij, these rules referred to in paragraph 4, the construction costs are reviewed each year, following the increase of inflation in the country.
7. the municipalities whose territory in accordance with the law "on housing assistance issues" article 14 of 30 and more people are eligible for mērķdotācij this rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. implementation of the measures referred to in point, but local authorities in whose territory the registered less than 30 persons — this rule measures referred to in paragraph 3.6.
II. Application and submission of documents 8. Municipalities every year until 1 may submit the regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) information in accordance with the provisions of the annex.
9. Mērķdotācij of the percentage of each planning region (hereinafter referred to as the region) is calculated by the Ministry, noting the region registered the number of persons with residential space to be secured in the first place, but one region, not more than 50% of the total amount of mērķdotācij.
10. Local authorities, which in the next budget year plans to implement any of these provisions 3.1., 3.2., 3.3, 3.4 or 3.5. measures referred to in point 8 of these provisions within the time limit referred to in the Ministry submitted the following documents: 10.1. local decision for a specific project and prepared on the basis of the request (including the municipal financial participation);
10.2. information on the number of persons registered in the municipality, which provided with living quarters in the first place;
10.3. a certificate attesting that the municipality does not have tax debt, and that no earlier than one month before the submission of a document issued by the Ministry of State revenue service;
10.4. local schedule;
10.5. the planning and architectural task.
11. If the municipality intends to take construction, together with the company, in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 10 of document submitted the following documents: 11.1. information on planned commercial companies for financial participation;
11.2. company's annual report on the previous two years;
11.3. information about the company carried out State social insurance payments from workers ' income and the average number of employees (over the previous two years);
11.4. a certificate attesting that the company has no tax or State social insurance compulsory contribution to the debt, and that no earlier than one month before the submission of a document issued by the Ministry of State revenue service or other tax administration authority in Latvia, or the equivalent of the tax administration authority in another State where the entrepreneur (company) registered.
12. Local authorities, which in the next budget year intends to implement this rule 3.6. measures referred to in point 8 of these rules, the time limit referred to in the Ministry submitted the following documents: 12.1. local decisions on housing property acquisition in the next year;
12.2. information on the number of persons registered in the municipality, which provided with living quarters in the first place;
12.3. local schedule.
III. participation of local 13. Municipal financial participation, implementation of this rule 3.3 and 3.5. projects referred to may not be less than the national co-financing.
14. Requests the individual apartment property purchase as a whole from one municipality may not exceed 20 thousand lats annually.
IV. evaluation of documents 15. State Agency "housing agency" (hereinafter called the Agency) under the regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) issued instruction to collect and examine the requests submitted by the municipality and the documentation.
16. These rules 10, 11 and 12 above, the documents are considered in the order of submission a month from the date of receipt.
17. A week after the document review, the Agency shall report to the Minister for assessment Commission created (hereinafter the Commission) on local compliance documents submitted to the requirements of this regulation. The Commission has taken a decision on the inclusion of the municipality of mērķdotācij in the list of applicants or the refusal to grant the mērķdotācij.
18. before the adoption of the decision the Commission has the right to request additional information from the local government, which submitted the request and documents mērķdotācij, and set a time limit for the submission of additional information.
V. receipt Mērķdotācij conditions 19. After the approval of the common mērķdotācij of the amounts in the law on the State budget for the current year, the Ministry shall specify each region the percentage of mērķdotācij and two weeks shall notify municipalities that are included in the list of applicants.
20. The municipalities are granted the request of mērķdotācij of the order of registration calculated mērķdotācij for the region concerned.
21. for mērķdotācij this rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. the measures referred to, within two months after receipt of the notification of the Ministry the Ministry submitted the following documents: 21.1. in accordance with the construction of the regulatory requirements of the laws develop and accept the construction and cost calculation (estimate);
21.2. If the municipality decided to take a loan to participate in construction, the receive permission for taking a loan;
21.3. the building management and maintenance, as well as information on residential space rental fee;
21.4. a certificate attesting that the municipality does not have tax debt, and that no earlier than one month before the submission of a document issued by the Ministry of State revenue service;
21.5. the works schedule.
22. If the municipality and the construction of a joint company in addition to these provisions, the municipality referred to in paragraph 21 of document submitted a certificate attesting that the company has no tax or State social insurance compulsory contribution to the debt, and that no earlier than one month before the submission of a document issued by the Ministry of State revenue service or other tax administration authority in Latvia, or the equivalent of the tax administration authority in another State where the entrepreneur (company) registered.
23. for mērķdotācij that the measures referred to in point 3.6, the municipality shall submit the following documents in the Ministry: 23.1. document confirming the seizure and a municipal agreement on the apartment property purchase;
23.2. independent certified real estate appraiser's opinion of the prepared apartments property value;
23.3. a certificate attesting that the municipality does not have tax debt, and that no earlier than one month before the submission of a document issued by the Ministry of State revenue service.
Vi. Requirements for Construction projects in 24:24.1. centralized heating and water accounting system according to actual consumption;
24.2. high-quality, eco-friendly materials, the conformity of which has been certified to the law "on conformity assessment" in the order;
24.3. the housing availability (at least on the first floor of the building) to disabled persons with reduced mobility;
15.2. building useful floor area of not less than 1000 m2 and the total number of dwellings built no less than 30. This restriction does not apply to this rule and section 3.5 3.4 under construction.
VII. evaluation of Document 25. The Commission shall examine these rules 21 and 22. documents listed within three weeks, but this provision 23. documents referred to during the week after their receipt and shall take a decision on the grant or refusal of the mērķdotācij grant mērķdotācij.
26. The Commission shall decide on the refusal to grant mērķdotācij, if not submitted all these rules specified or information requested by the Commission or if the municipality mērķdotācij shall be granted.
27. Commission decision on the granting or refusal of the mērķdotācij grant mērķdotācij Ministry in the five working days forward the concerned municipality.
VIII. the granting of Mērķdotācij 28. If the Commission adopted the decision on the grant of mērķdotācij this rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 or 3.5. implementation of the measures referred to in the municipality is obliged to submit the following documents in the Ministry: 28.1. information on the results of the local procurement (purchasing a copy of the contract);
28.2. the plan of the works calendar.
29. by paragraph 28 of these rules laid down in the communication of the information Minister within five working days of the order granting the municipal mērķdotācij, except for this provision, paragraph 36.
30. in order for the grant of individual mērķdotācij apartment property purchase (3.6) Minister issued within five working days after the Commission's decision on mērķdotācij.
31. If, in accordance with the law "on procurement for State or local government needs" in article 4, second subparagraph, point 4 of the decision on the acquisition of certain property to local housing needs is accepted by the Cabinet, the order of granting of separate mērķdotācij the apartment property purchase (3.6) Minister issued within five working days after the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers.
32. The Minister issued an order for the grant of the Ministry of the mērķdotācij period of five working days, send to the municipality concerned and the Treasury.
IX. Mērķdotācij transfer 33. to receive the mērķdotācij (part of) this rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. implementation of the measures laid down in (c), the municipal quarterly (to the quarter in question, the first month the tenth date) shall submit to the Commission a report on the implementation of the construction plan (hereinafter report), as well as the expense of supporting documents.
34. for the mērķdotācij of these rules the measures defined in point 3.6, the municipality shall forward to the Commission a local property rights supporting documents for the property purchase.
35. the municipalities submitted reports and supporting documents for expenditure verification agency, but the execution of the works and supervision of construction quality and būvuzraug quarterly inform the Ministry in writing.
36. Mērķdotācij in accordance with the payment order submitted by the Ministry according to the local government expenditure submitted supporting documents are transferred in the following order: 36.1. quarterly instalments (until the first quarter of the twenty-fifth month date) for the reporting quarter executed construction works that rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. implementation of the measures referred to in point;
36.2. the entire amount within two weeks after the rules referred to in paragraph 34 of document submission, if the mērķdotācij this provision for measures referred to in paragraph 3.6.
X. closing issues 37. If during project implementation the municipality allows the construction irregularities or did not provide timely information to the Ministry or project that is assigned to the mērķdotācij, not finished, but the municipality is logged on to the mērķdotācij of the other projects, the Commission is entitled to refuse the granting of the mērķdotācij to do the commissioning of the object or to postpone part of the cost to the prevention of the infringement or for the submission of information.
38. Mērķdotācij is not granted, if the construction cost of implementation in accordance with the results of local purchase pushes up by more than 10% of the rules referred to in paragraph 4.
39. the meaning of these provisions falls within the planning region in the region the area designated under the regional development law.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 15 April 2005.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 237 in addition to the necessary means to help local housing issues Division _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ___ municipal name ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ no PO box
The number of homes the number of flats housing total area (m2) required funds (lat) funding supporting documents (estimates, technical surveys, expert opinion) 1.
Housing stock purchase 1.1.
housing stock purchase together, t.sk. denacionalizēt residential mortgage funds from the owner of 1.2.
individual housing purchase x 2.
municipal rent house construction 2.2.
social housing construction 2.3.
the conversion of the structure (reconstruction) for housing 2.4.
the new apartment building (construction suspended) 2.5 to complete.
not rented residential building renovation along the necessary means for filling the date (signature and transcript), regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia