Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/105935
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 246 in Riga in 2005 (April 12. No. 19 33) honey bee surveillance order Issued in accordance with article 13 of the law of the Breeding of the third paragraph of rule 1 determine honey bee (APIs mellifera l.) (bees) monitoring arrangements.
2. Monitoring shall be carried out: 2.1 the flocks of bees, which are established in the law on the animal, and the recording of holdings of the herd and animal identification specified in the order;
2.2. the flocks of bees bee mothers identity number is assigned in accordance with the bee breeders ' organisation (hereinafter referred to as the Organization) established the bee breeding programme (hereinafter the programme).
3. Supervised by the physical person who meets one of the following criteria: it is owner of the apiaries 3.1 or his authorised person, if the person concerned has ceased supervision courses, bee received the licence to perform their supervision and registered apiaries breeding State Inspectorate (hereinafter monitoring);
3.2. has received a certificate for the performance of supervision in his apiaries and/or services in other apiaries (certified monitor) regulations for the certification of individuals. If monitoring is not carried out by the owner of the apiaries, he or his authorised person contracting with certified monitor.
4. Monitoring in year starts on February 1 and ending January 31 of the following year.
5. Monitoring the following documentation: 5.1 Queens registration card (card);
5.2. Queens log (Journal);
5.3. the bee mother's certificate of origin (hereinafter certificate).
6. Card indicate the following data for the Queen Bee: 6.1. identity number;
6.2 labelling (number and/or color);
6.3. subspecies or a hybrid name;
6.4. date of birth;
6.5. the mother's identity number and, if known, the father (tran) mother's identity number;
6.6. the location (site registration number, name and the number of hives);
6.7. the date on which the notes or the death izspietošan.
7. the card is filled when the bee's mother started to lay, and placed in hives over the family. Moving to another Queen Bee hive, move the card to a bee hive in the mother and placed over the new line.
8. Log on each bee mother indicates the card data and the working bee and TRANS for morphological measurement results under the programme.
9. The certificate shall state the authority, owner of the Queens and the card data.
10. the Organization shall issue a certificate, if the Queen Bee is sold to place family, which is monitoring.
11. Queens of the Purchased card or statement added, use the certificate specified in the repeated data.
12. the representative of the organization identify reproducing purchased for Queens and removes the bee samples morphological characteristics.
13. Production data listed in accordance with the program.
14. the Monitor has the following responsibilities: 14.1. these rules 5.1 sort and 5.2 documents listed below;
14.2. to provide the organization with information on production data;
14.3. to raise the qualification.
15. Certified monitor has the following responsibilities: 15.1 sort this rule 5.1 and 5.2 documents listed below;
15.2. to provide the organization with information on production data;
15.3. in writing or orally, to inform the owner of the apiaries on the errors in monitoring;
15.4. submit breeding in the State inspection report on the monitoring of violations;
15.5. to raise the qualification.
16. the owner of the Apiaries has the following rights: 16.1. require inspection for breeding country check certified monitors work;
16.2. get certified monitors consulting monitoring.
17. the owner of the Apiaries shall have the following responsibilities: to provide monitoring of 17.1. According to circumstances and data availability check processors;
17.2. to meet the certified monitor instructions;
17.3. to participate in supervision;
17.4. the time to provide the requested information for certified monitors and breeding State inspection.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 16 April 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia