The Procedure For The Grant, Administered And Monitored By The European Union And The State Support For Information Provision And Promotion Measures For Agricultural Products
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķir, administrē un uzrauga Eiropas Savienības un valsts atbalstu informatīvajiem un veicināšanas pasākumiem attiecībā uz lauksaimniecības produktiem
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/106485
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 262 in Riga 2005 12 April (pr. No 19 57) the procedure for the grant, administered and monitored by the European Union and the State support for information and promotion actions for agricultural products Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and seventh part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which grant, administered and monitored by the European Union and the State support for information and promotion actions for agricultural products on the EU market and on the markets Member States of the European Union.
2. national and European Union support that the measures referred to in paragraph 1 of the programme (hereinafter the programme) is granted in accordance with Council on 19 December 2000, Regulation No 2826/2000/EEC on information and promotion of measures for agricultural products on the internal market (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 2826/2000), the Council of 14 December 1999, Regulation No 2702/1999/EEC concerning information and promotion measures for agricultural products in third countries (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 2702/1999) The Commission's January 18, 2002 Regulation No 94/2002/EC laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 2826/2000/EEC (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 94/2002) and the Commission on 28 December 2000, Regulation No 2879/2000/EC laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 2702/1999/EEC (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation (EC) No 2879/2000).
3. The national and European support programmes administered and monitored by the rural support service.
4. the decision on the granting of State aid and programs further the progress of the Ministry of agriculture shall be adopted according to the budgetary resources allocated to it.
5. If the implementation of the programme is the go awash in several Member States of the European Union, the rural support service and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Member States involved shall cooperate with the competent authorities.
II. Preparation and submission of 6. Notice of the opportunity to submit the programme support service of the field shall be published in the newspaper "journal".
7. the applicant in the preparation in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 2 of the European Union legislation, presented according to the European Commission in the prescribed form (available in the rural support service) and provide support services in the Field of rules referred to in paragraph 6 within the time limit specified in the notice.
8. the applicant determines the application of the measures provided for in the artist (hereinafter measure performer) in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union procedure provided for by the legislation on procurement procedures a Subscriber-financed projects, as well as in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 2702/1999 and article 7 of Council Regulation (EC) No 2826/2000, article 6.
9. Programs that comply with Council Regulation No 2826/2000, article 7 of the Field support service to adopt measures in accordance with the bailiff the Republic of Latvia Law on procurement procedures provided for State or municipal needs.
III. Program evaluation and selection 10. Field support service program, submitted by the applicant and the measures of the programme of the European Commission in accordance with the procedure laid down in Council Regulation No 2826/2000, Council Regulation No 2702/1999 Commission Regulation No 94/2002 and Commission Regulation No 2879/2000 established criteria and decides on the further progress of the programme.
11. The food and veterinary service at the rural support service request be given a written confirmation of the Pro the products with the lowest minimum safety requirements.
12. If there are indications of the nutritional value of the food or health food centre of Latvia after the rural support service request be given a written opinion on the compliance of the said indications of Commission Regulation No 94/2002, article 2.
13. the rural support service program and its assessment shall be submitted to the Ministry of agriculture. The Ministry of agriculture shall decide on applications submitted to the European Commission, the granting of State aid and financing conditions, according to the Ministry of the Agriculture budget.
14. the Ministry of agriculture shall provide support services in the Field of evaluation report and a written record of the decision to finance the program and the amount of funding for each program. Field support service within five working days after the evaluation report the Ministry of agriculture and the receipt of the certificate shall inform the proposing of the decision of the Ministry of agriculture.
15. If necessary, the field support service or Ministry of agriculture from gramm's Pro can request additional information on the program, program and event performers. Pro additional applicant information recorded shall be provided in writing within two weeks after the rural support service or the Ministry of agriculture in the receipt of a request for additional information.
16. the Ministry of agriculture, the applicant can appeal the decision in accordance with the administrative procedure law.
17. the rural support service support programs list, a copy of the programme, the rural support service ratings, and this provision 14. documents referred to in Commission Regulation No 94/2002 and in article 7 of Commission Regulation No 2879/2000, the time limits laid down in article 9 shall forward to the European Commission for approval.
18. The European Commission shall submit proposals to the opposition or the rural support service jointly with the applicant provides fixes and updated program list and Pro copies of gramm retries for approval to the European Commission in Commission Regulation No 94/2002 and in article 7 of Commission Regulation No 2879/2000, the time limits laid down in article 9.
IV. Programme implementation and monitoring 19. Rural support service of the European Commission in the notification of approval of the contract with the applicant, in accordance with Commission Regulation No 94/2002 and article 10 of Commission Regulation No 2879/2000, article 11.
20. the rural support service of the applicant and of the Pro-gramm measure artist administrative, technical, and accounting in accordance with Commission Regulation No 94/2002 and of article 13 of Commission Regulation No 2879/2000, article 14.
21. the rural support service, doing accounting examination, shall cooperate with the State revenue service regional authorities and the main customs administration and request information about the applicant and the measures of accounting records bailiffs and conformity of the documents submitted.
22. Ministry of agriculture not less than annually assesses the implementation of the programme, by proposing and executing activities.
23. the applicant in the course of the implementation of the programme shall provide support services in the Field of Commission Regulation No 94/2002 and Commission Regulation No 2879/2000 on certain documents.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 April 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia