Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/106481
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 255 2005 in Riga in April (12. No. 19) the amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 January 1998, regulations No 23 "gas supply and use" Issued under the Energy Act, the second subparagraph of article 5, make the Cabinet of 20 January 1998, regulations No 23 "gas supply and use" (Journal of Latvia, 1998/17.nr.; 1999, 16,/78.nr.; 2002, 67 75. nr.) the following amendments: 1. To supplement 14 to the second sentence by the following : "the user is responsible for the user's system for gas supply security."
2. Make the following paragraph 24: "24. The end user, user, and at the supplier's request for permission to add the user to the other users of gas networks gas supply system, if technically possible and does not restrict the user's supply of gas under the energy law and construction law. Before the new user's gas system adds an existing user of gas networks the new user and the user conclude an agreement, which provides the user with an existing gas supply system construction costs of the Tribunal. "
3. Delete paragraph 130.
4. Express and 132.131. paragraph by the following: "131. Moving, changing and using liquefied gas cylinders, the cylinders of liquefied gas transport, replacement and operating instructions. Supplier instructions developed, taking into account this provision in annex 3 and issued by the user. The supplier shall, if necessary, the instructions may include additional security requirements.
132. For liquefied gas cylinder equipment installation is the responsibility of the liquefied gas supply merchant and person conducting the relevant jobs. For liquefied gas cylinder supply and replacement according to laws and regulations about safety and dangerous goods transport requirements is the responsibility of the gas company. If the liquefied gas cylinder is replaced, the supplier of the said operation specifies the supplier log in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 137. If the liquefied gas cylinder replaced or transporting user, he respects the laws and regulations on safety and the transport of dangerous goods, as well as the rules issued by the supplier referred to in paragraph 131 of the requirements set out in the instructions. For liquefied gas cylinder use is the responsibility of the user. "
5. To make 135. paragraph by the following: "135. If user liquefied gas cylinder used for transport of specialized vehicle, he followed a Cabinet 5.au Gusta 2003 No 435" provisions of dangerous goods transport regulations "."
6. Supplement with 136.137.138., and point as follows: "136. suppliers who made liquefied gas cylinder periodic inspection, is responsible for checking the liquefied gas cylinder tracking from safe šināšan (the number of gas cylinders, test data and withdrawal).
137. the supplier that supplies and replacement of liquefied gas cylinders, the equipment and maintain a particular journal. The magazine made a record of each liquefied gas cylinder replacement by user demand and the replacement of some dark, place and liquefied gas cylinder number, and liquefied gas cylinder replacement and a user name. Entry with signature certifies liquefied gas cylinder replacement and the user.
138. the supplier is responsible for the emergency call service. "
7. To supplement the information with reference to the European Union in the light of the following di RECs: "Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2003 of Directive 2003/55/EC on a common set of rules relating to the internal market in natural gas and repealing Directive 98/30/EC repeal horse."
8. To supplement the provisions of annex 3 with the following: "3. the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 January 1998, regulations No 23 liquefied gas transportation, replacement of the cylinder and the manual APPROVAL: (the responsible position, signature and transcript) (place) (date) i. carriage of liquefied gas cylinders 1. Transporting liquefied gas cylinder (cylinder), comply with the following requirements: 1.1. before loading the vehicle cylinder, make sure that there are no mechanical damage and or valve noslēguzgriezn is firmly screwed;
1.2. use of the cylinder valve aizsargkap;
1.3. strengthening of the cylinders so as to prevent movement during transport;
1.4. the balloon landed from a vehicle with aizsargkap up;
1.5. during the transport prevents the shock and balloon drop.
II. replacement of the cylinder to replace the cylinder 2, requires the following tools, palīgpiederum and spare parts: 2.1 appropriate size wrench;
2.2. SOAP emulsion and OTA or portable gas leakage detector (detector);
2.3. the gasket or the gasket (purchased with a balloon).
3. change the balloon, comply with the following requirements: 3.1. open window, clear the open flame sources and turn off electrical equipment;
3.2 ensure that the room in which the replacement of the cylinder, not found in people who do not participate in replacement and is appropriately trained;
3.3. If you close the valve, flame on LPG gas cylinder equipment (hereinafter gas appliances) burners continue to burn, not to release a balloon from the reducer. Again make sure the window is open and open flame sources clear. The situation is reported to the emergency services telephone number specified by the supplier. The use of the cylinder is not permitted;
3.4. ignite the gas burner in the machine after the replacement of the cylinder is allowed only after with SOAP emulsion or detector check all gas equipment connection (the cylinder valve is opened, and the gas plant to tap — concluded). Connection not dense site seals and immediately recalculate;
3.5. the gas leak was found when the cylinder valve is open, close the cylinder valve, turn the cylinder noslēguzgriezn, renders outside the building and on the situation notified emergency services at the phone number indicated by the supplier. The use of the cylinder is not permissible.
4. prepare the replacement of the cylinder in the following order: UR4.1.no take aizsargkap of the cylinder;
4.2. check the cylinder and valve;
in view of the noslēguzgriezn pipe UR4.3.no valve and with SOAP emulsion or detector checks the cylinder valve valve (the valve is closed). SOAP bubble appearance on apziepēt surfaces or different from zero detector shows you in a show about a gas leak, and the balloon is not tolerated.
5. disconnect the cylinder in the following order: 5.1 prior to saskrūv of the reducer and disconnect the valve make sure the BALO na valve closed position closes the gas flow. If you close the valve, the gas can not stop the cylinder does not change the situation and to report to the emergency services at the phone number indicated by the supplier. The ba lon's replacement is not permitted;
5.2. slowly release the valve and reducer saskrūv (remember that the valve is left in the thread), followed by a possible gas leak;
5.3. the cylinder valve and the pipe socket screws the noslēguzgriezn valve to the aizsargkap of the cylinder cover.
6. attach Cylinder gas installation in the following order: 6.1 place the balloon in the space provided, and then make sure that the gas burners that lust is in the locked position;
6.2. the reducer and replace cylinder gaskets or seals;
6.3. open cylinder valve and with SOAP emulsion or detector checks the connection point to the gas equipment. SOAP bubble appearance on the study indicates surfaces or different detector from zero reading indicates a gas leak, and the use of the gas installation is not permitted.
7. check the operation of the gas in the following order: ignite burner equipment, close the cylinder valve and at the close of the nodzišan flame burner taps.
III. use of Cylinders 8. Balloon during use observe the following security requirements: 8.1 provides space for ventilation;
8.2. unattended activated gas equipment;
8.3. If possible, the gas plant near a gas leak signal in zator;
8.4. If the room felt a smell of gas, open Windows and doors, close the cylinder valve and gas appliances and taps on the situation, notify emergency day then the supplier's phone number you specify. In that case prohibited to smoke, use open flame, turn on and turn off electrical equipment and lighting;
8.5. If you detect gas leak from the cylinder, the cylinder valve closed immediately. If this fails and the gas continues to flow out, disconnect gas cylinder of gas equipment, renders outside the building and on the situation notified emergency services at the phone number indicated by the supplier. Place the balloon outside the building, taking into account the wind direction so that the exhaust gas flows to the other buildings, basements, to expel the s option 3 or open fire sources.
9. The user is prohibited to conduct any cylinder, valve or reducer repair.
10. If the cylinder use during gas leak detected, the user is obliged to take such safety measures and to notify the emergency services at the phone number indicated by the supplier. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 April 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia