Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/106478
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 251 in 2005. on 12 April (pr. No. 19) of Vehicle technical inspection and technical expert certification rules Issued under the motor liability insurance Act, compulsory article 37 the fifth part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the technical inspection of vehicles in road transport owners civil liability compulsory insurance (hereinafter technical inspection) and the technical expert (expert) certification technical examiner.
2. the terms used in the rules: 2.1 Overview-vehicle and traffic accidents resulting in damage and the damaged parts as well as repair options and hidden damage detection and optional vehicle detection;
2.2. expert: a person who under the law has received a certificate of professional qualification of technical inspection;
2.3. certificate of the vehicle insurance Office-issued documents proving the relevance of law experts to make a ground vehicle with a special little insurance against civil liability in respect of the related technical and other * tīz property remuneration for damage-related work in the bass;
UR2.4.sl ēpt damage: damage, detectable only by dismantling;
2.5. technical expertise, inspection, vehicle damage and lose ju mu assessment, repair expenses and losses, experts said, ma, as well as the relevant documentation;
2.6. the vehicle damage — damage that transport feature before the accident.
II. certification of experts 3. Experts certify that: 3.1 identify compliance experts the requirements laid down in these provisions;
3.2. perform a certified expert.
4. a Person is eligible for obtaining the certificate if it meets the following question: in the demanding education: 4.1 4.1.1 professional vocational secondary or higher education, associated with the sa to ground vehicles, or professional medium 4.1.2 or higher education and length of service of not less than three years;
4.2. working experience: 4.2.1. technical inspection – not less than one year, or with road vehicles 4.2.2 related emergency, not less than five years;
4.3. basic knowledge and professional knowledge in the field — autotehnisk TRANS port, running the construction materials, vehicles, technology, vehicle remon ta semitrailers deformation prevention technologies and repair equipment;
4.4. work with computer skills;
4.5. skills in photography, which provides vehicle damage at the display of bilstoš;
4.6. the national language — according to national law establish Thai language requirements;
4.7. the management of the technical terminology of vehicles;
UR4.8.sve švalod skills level, technical terminology usage in foreign languages, working with transport means the insurer Office approved special computer programs and with land transport means damage assessment technical manuals.
5. Receive certificate is not entitled to a person who has committed an intentional criminal offence and criminal history is not deleted or removed in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
6. a Person who wishes to obtain a certificate (hereinafter applicant) shall submit to the insurer the trans portlīdzekļ Office a written application ("certificate of Commission to be adopted") and the following documents: 6.1. passport copy (show original or notarized copies);
6.2. a copy of document (original or notarized presented the innovation circle copies);
6.3. Description of professional activities;
6.4. proof that the tenderer is not done intentionally hurting you in the criminal or that a criminal record is deleted or removed in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law;
6.5. two photos.
7. the certification process involving expert Certification Commission (hereinafter referred to as the Certification Commission) and vehicle insurance office. The certification process is objective and independent.
8. the Certification Commission: 8.1 consider submissions on the award of the certificate, the certificate or certificates for issuing repeated cancellations and provide relevant opinions;
8.2. applications for the appearance of expert actions and provide timely opinions relati;
UR8.3.izv easy the expert certificate validity period and provide relevant opinions;
8.4. test and evaluate the knowledge of the applicant in accordance with the rules of the certification over pleasure (annex 1) and provides appropriate opinions;
UR8.5.izv easy on others with certification issues.
9. vehicle insurance office: 9.1 on the basis of the respective certification findings of the Commission, shall decide on the grant of a certificate, the certificate issuing repeated suspension of the certificate, the certificate's revocation or refusal of the grant of a certificate;
UR9.2.pie view other certification-related decisions;
9.3. provides a certification process for documentation.
10. the Certification Commission is composed of nine members: two trans portlīdzekļ insurers Bureau agents, three transport means the general meeting of the insurer the insurer Office suggested representatives and one representative of the Latvian Association of authorised autotirgotāj Autoinženier Association of Latvia, Riga Technical University, and the Latvian Association of authorised autotirgotāj ie says car repair company.
11. A Person may be a Certification Commission if it has at least five years ' seniority in the technical expert. The Certification Commission is composed of the members of the Commission for certification candidates approved by the insurer of the vehicle by the general meeting of the Bureau.
12. the Certification Commission members after the approval declares in writing that he has not personally interested in the issue of the certificate.
13. the Certification Commission run by the Certification Committee Chairman. The Chairman of the Commission for certification in the absence of his success in the milk. The Certification Commission's Chairman and the Vice-Chairman shall be elected by the Commission for certification of the Certification Commission among the members of the rafters.
14. the Certification Commission issues examined and decisions are taken at the hearing, an open vote, with a simple majority. If the vote splits in the casting is the Chairman of the Commission for certification.
15. the Certification Commission are valid if they participate in the hearing, more than half of the members of the Commission for certification. If the meeting announced the Certification Commission is not valid, not later than two weeks convene a repeat session. At the hearing, the Commission repeated the certification is valid regardless of the number of members of the Commission for certification.
16. the Certification Commission meeting. The protocol signing certificate be adopted President and protokolist.
17. the Certification Commission's work facilities provide a trans portlīdzekļ insurers.
18. the Certification Commission has the right to submit the vehicle insurance for photovoltaic modules in the Management Board of the Office proposals on the streamlining of the certification process.
19. vehicle insurance office within 30 days after receipt of the application, the applicant shall examine the compliance of these provisions they 4. the requirements laid down in paragraph 1 and shall take a decision on inviting the applicant to the certification examination or the decision to justify the refusal to issue a certificate. Vehicle insurance office the decision taken shall notify the applicant in writing.
20. If the applicant has not specified on the certification examination and previously written are not asked to identify other certification testing, transport the funds insurers Bureau is entitled to take a decision on the application of the applicant for cancellation. In that case the applicant can re-submit the application not earlier than after four weeks. The applicant allowed to participate in the certification examination no more than three times within a period of 12 months.
21. vehicle insurance office shall take a decision on the refusal to issue a certificate in the following cases: 21.1. the applicant does not comply with the provisions referred to in paragraph 4;
21.2. the applicant passed the certification examination;
21.3. the applicant repeatedly without justification, did not appear on the certificate of inspection be adopted.
22. If the applicant has participated in the certification test and certification the Commission has delivered an opinion on the successful settlement of the insurer of the vehicle, the Office shall take a decision on the award of the certificate. 10 days after the decision is issued by the Office of vehicle insurers determine the applicant's sample certificate (annex 2), the expert certificate (annex 3) and seal (annex 4).
23. the expert's certificate and the seal is the property of the Office of vehicle insurance. If the certificate is revoked, the certificate and the seal must be passed to the insurer of the vehicle in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 35 or 30 days after the certificate had expired.
24. the Office of the insurer shall establish and maintain a register of certified experts.
25. The certificate is valid if it contains the following properties: 25.1. certificate authorities nosa Kuma (vehicle insurance in their Office);
25.2. the certified persons name, surname and personal code;
25.4. date of award of the certificate;
25.5. the period of validity of the certificate;
15.9. the registration number of the certificate;
25.7. vehicle insurer the imprint of the stamp of the Office, the signature of the Chairman of the Management Board and the Chairman of the Commission for certification of the signature.
26. Where the certificate or an expert's certificate lost, expert issue the appropriate replica. Expenditure on the production of the duplicate shall be borne by the expert. If the lost stamp experts, vehicle, the insurer recognises the Office of certifi cate, issue a new certificate to the experts, the expert certificate and the stamp of the expert, as well as published in the newspaper '' Latvian journal '' statement on the certificate is null and void. Expenditure on the new certificate, experts certificate and stamp fabrication, as well as the communication to be adopted in the pub "journal" bear expert.
27. The certificate validity period is three years.
28. Two years after the certificate had gum de expires tomorrow, an expert has the right to repeatedly get the certificate without the certification test sort. To get a certificate, an applicant shall submit to the insurance of vehicles have in the Office application for certificate re issuance of document (s) certifying the qualifications of the applicant and the expert examiner for the three technical documentation (random).
29. the Certification Commission shall examine the application and the applicant submitted a document (documents) and evaluated: 29.1. expert the previous certificate's validity period;
29.2. the submitted document (the document) in compliance with the relevant requirements;
3. the technical documentation submitted to the examiner.
30. the Certification Commission meetings recorded in the opinion on the issuance of the certificate again or refusal to issue the certificate again (unless the applicant requires additional training). Vehicle insurance office shall evaluate the Certification Commission's opinion and the two months following that rule 28, paragraph of receipt of documents shall take a decision and notify the applicant.
31. If the vehicle insurers Office decides on the issue of the certificate, the applicant again inform the certificate order, space and time. Vehicle insurance office shall issue the certificate * 10 days after adoption of the relevant decision.
32. If the vehicle insurers Bureau made a decision not to issue a certificate, the applicant shall have the right, upon the skills of new Vehicle insurers to submit to the Office the provisions referred to in paragraph 28 of the document.
33. the activities of the following requirements are met: 33.1. operation is legal, professional, ethical, cultural and confidential;
33.2. the expert is working in accordance with vehicle insurer approved by the Office of technical inspection methodology;
33.3. the professional obligations carried out personally by using his powers, and is responsible for it. If the expert's professional duties in accordance with these rules is not possible, he shall forthwith notify the Subscriber of expertise;
20.8. expert not less frequently than once a year in refresher training and submit to the insurer the trans portlīdzekļ Office document (s) certifying his qualification, as well as increase every year shall provide information concerning the technical inspection;
33.5. the expert shall promptly report in writing to the Office of the insurer of the vehicle: 33.5.1. jobs for a change of address or place of residence;
33.5.2. certificate, certificate of experts or expert stamp of loss;
20.9. expert at the request of the Office of the insurer of the vehicle to its designated time and free of charge, provides the information needed to monitor his professional activities and compliance with these provisions, as well as those provisions referred to in paragraph 41 of the document.
34. If the vehicles insurer Office received submissions that the expert is not subject to the rule in paragraph 33, the above requirements, the Certification Commission to look interested in the presence of experts within a month of receipt of the relevant application. the trading before the meeting of the vehicle, the insurer shall notify the Office of expert to its time and place. If the expert fails to appear for the hearing, he repeatedly send a written statement. If the expert fails to appear again, the Certification Commission submission without expert look and give an opinion on his performance. On the basis of the opinion of the Commission for certification, vehicle insurers Office decides under paragraph 35 of these regulations.
35. If the Certification Commission's opinion found that the expert is not subject to the rule in paragraph 33 above requirements, vehicle insurance office within 10 days of the decision on the suspension of the certificate or the certificate revocation and shall notify in writing to the relevant expert. It is the responsibility of the experts within five working days of receipt of the notification and experts put the stamp of the expert of the insurer of the vehicle in the Office.
36. the Office of the insurer shall decide on the suspension of the certificate, if the expert is not subject to the rule in paragraph 33 above requirements inadvertently. The notification shall specify the period of suspension of the certificate.
37. the Office of the insurer shall decide on the revocation of the certificate, if the expert is not subject to the rule in paragraph 33 above requirements with the intent. Expert whose certificate is revoked, the certificate again allowed to participate in the under vehicle insurance Office's decision, but not earlier than after one year from the date of the decision on the cancellation of the certificate.
38. The applicant submits that rule 6 of the documents referred to in paragraph shall bear the expenses 50 lats on the certificate, and the certificate of the stamp of the expert, as well as the Certification Commission. If vehicle insurance office accepted a decision on refusal to grant the applicant a certificate, he shall reimburse the costs of the expert's certificate of the certificate and the stamp of the expert.
39. If the expert wants to stop certified expert and has reported the vehicle insurers Bureau, the Bureau shall take a decision on the withdrawal of the certificate and shall notify in writing to the expert, as well as a corresponding notice shall be published in the newspaper "journal".
40. Complaints about certification process my shortcomings in transport means the insurer submitted to the Office, and they examine the month of receipt.
III. Technical inspection documentation 41. Technical inspection, the expert shall prepare the following documents: 41.1. review of the Protocol;
41.2. a statement or opinion of an expert according to chapter V of these regulations;
41.3. photos that depict a vehicle damage.
42. in the cases specified in the law, the experts at the request of the competent authority in an approved inspection documents.
43. the technical expertise in the original documents give technical inspection experts to the Subscriber.
IV. Viewing 44. Viewing experience viewing the entry Protocol expert.
45. Inspections shall indicate the following: 45.1. protocol number;
45.2. date and place of examination;
45.3. the number of the application, on the basis of which the technical inspection is carried out;
28.2. news about the expert: name and surname, as well as the technical expert certificate number and expiration date;
28.3. vehicle make, model, type, and type, release year, national registration number, identification number (VIN), engine capacity, fuel type and color of the vehicle;
45.6. vehicle mileage (km);
28.4. details of the owner of the vehicle: first name, last name (legal person — name) and address;
28.5. information on vehicle Assembly and auxiliary equipment;
28.5. a vehicle found previous damage;
45.10. road traffic accidents resulting in damage and the damaged parts listing (vehicle repair used technical terminology) and the type of repair required;
UR45.11.sl ēpt the likelihood of damage;
46. in view of the signing of the Protocol: 46.1. expert;
46.2. the owner or his representative;
46.3. the interested persons (persons who are involved in a road traffic accident, if they participate in the view).
47. the expert is personally responsible for the accuracy, technical expertise and opinion of validity.
48. If the persons signing the Protocol, have reservations about inspections recorded in the protocol information, they have the right to make the Protocol notes (dedicated space).
49. Expert providing the trans portlīdzekļ photography or video viewing, as well as photography. Photos shall meet the following requirements: 30.5. they are colored;
30.6. the number and quality of photographs provides an overview of the Protocol-specified road traffic accident damage resulting from explicit findings;
30.6. at least one photo shows a picture of the vehicle with well-defined national vehicle registration mark and definite major damage.
V. loss calculation based on vehicle damage 50. Calculating the damage, the experts shall take into account the repair option to restore the vehicle to the State it was in before the accident.
51. the statement used the vehicle identification data and other data is consistent with the view to the data referred to in the Protocol.
52. a previous repair damage shall not be included in the income statement.
53. In the opinion of an expert or experts indicates the market value of the vehicle before the accident.
54. the statement on the number of motor vehicle experts trading and repairable parts and specifies the type of repairs, taking account of the vehicle manufacturer for repair technology.
55. expenditures in vehicle repair experts will be determined using the following formula: = Rizd RD + NST Mizd that Rizd, Nizc + repair expenses ($);
RD-spare part price (Ls) for the duration of the operation;
Nizc — normstund pricing (Ls);
Mizd-material cost ($).
56. the spare parts price of loss must not be less than the depreciation according to the technical requirements and further operation of the valid use of the spare parts market.
57. the spare parts that are not available in the used market for spare parts and repairs possible, using only original or new parts, used in the original or a new component prices without reducing it according to the duration of the operation, provided that the vehicle is repaired and the vehicle remontuzņēmum the insurer or insurers in consideration of the transfer of the Office for this remontuzņēmum.
58. In vehicles whose lifetime is six and more, you can use the depreciation to the technical requirements of the relevant and valid for the operation of the used spare parts market prices without reducing it according to the duration of the operation. In that case, comply with the following conditions: 58.1. such spare parts market price can be included in the income statement only if the relevant spare parts can be purchased used spare parts market;
58.2. calculation of loss one trans portlīdzekļ brands of used spare parts are not used in the determination of the price of other trans portlīdzekļ brands of used spare parts market, except if the spare parts are identical.
59. the maintenance of the necessary number of normstund shall be determined in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications. If the manufacturer's specifications are not available, the number of normstund be determined according to the time consumption, making repairs in accordance with the appropriate technology.
60. the repair and painting of normstund pricing for light vehicles, trucks, trailers, buses and motorcycles for each vehicle make individually according to their life.
61. the vehicle repair cost of materials shall be determined in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's specifications. If the transport medium manufacturer's specifications are not available, the repair material cost is determined according to the quantity of material required, making repairs in accordance with the appropriate technology.
62. If it is not possible to accurately determine the amount of damage to the vehicle, after the vehicle concerned required dismantling an additional inspection and draw up a protocol of the inspection and of the income statement.
63. Any statement in the expert opinion of the vehicle repair technical possibilities and economic reasons, as well as the amount of the loss. The opinion of the expert confirms with a signature and the imprint of the stamp of the expert.
64. If the vehicle repair is economically justified and technically possible, the owner of a vehicle specified in the expert opinion of the loss compensation may receive money or by the insurer or the conciliation with the vehicle, the insurer can choose remontuzņēmum the Office that good road traffic accident damaged vehicle.
65. the expert vehicle repair is considered economically unjustified if the estimated repair costs of the vehicle exceeds the value of the vehicle before the accident. In that case, the expert in giving an opinion on the economic merits of the repair. If the estimated repair costs of the vehicle by at least 10% higher than the value of the vehicle before the road accident, the following statement is not required. Opinion: 65.1. vehicle value before the accident;
65.2. the vehicle's residual market value.
66. the statement is not required in the following cases: 66.1. According to the insurer, or insurers of vehicles should only be performed by the Office's decision of road traffic accidents caused by vehicle inspection;
66.2. vehicle repairs after a road accident is not technically possible.
67. the expert vehicle repair is considered to be technically impossible, if necessary repairs: 67.1. a fire-damaged vehicle body structural elements;
67.2. road traffic accident distorted in vehicle body structural elements and do not allow the repair to the manufacturer's technical regulations;
67.3. for heavily corroded vehicle body structural elements and cannot be connected with welding.
68. If the vehicle repair is not technically possible, the expert shall prepare a reasoned opinion about it. Opinion: 68.1. a value before the accident;
68.2. the market value of the limits.
Vi. Closing questions 69. Certificates issued to the date of entry into force of the provisions are valid until their expiration date.
70. Be declared unenforceable for Min three Cabinet on 15 July 1997, no. 252 of the rules "rules for the technical inspection of road transport road transport owner civil liability compulsory insurance cover" (Latvian journal, 1997, nr. 184.; 1999, no. 1).
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of the Minister of finance, economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 April 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 12 April 2005, regulations No 251 technical expert certification examination 1. Technical expert certification test for the assessment of the knowledge and the results used for the detection of single ball system, full ball (such as a ram, 1; 2; 3) and pusball (for example, 0.5; 1.5; 2.5).
2. An applicant can get a 0-20 in these question Ballroom groups: 2.1 software knowledge — 0-10 Ballroom;
2.2. the vehicle design, ESA pluatācij, transport repairs, vehicle technology over construction deformation monitoring of technology and repair equipment — 0-5 Ballroom;
2.3.ar vehicle insurance against civil liability in respect of the related legal and insurance issues — 0-5 Ballroom.
3. for technical expert certificate, the applicant must obtain at least 12 Ballroom, of which at least two Ballroom for this annex 2.1. in the case referred to in point and at least one ball — this Appendix 2.2. and 2.3. in the cases referred to.
The Minister of finance, Minister of Economic Affairs in place of A.r. Kariņš annex 2 Cabinet of 12 April 2005, regulations No 251 technical expert certificate 1. technical expert certificate is from light gray paper made A4 page that displays the document name at the top: "land trans portlīdzekļ insurance against civil liability in respect of the technical experts of the compulsory insurance certificate". The following information below: certificate registration number, vehicle insurance office date of adoption of the decision and the protocol number, recipient's name, surname and personal code, the period of validity of the certificate and the date of issue of the certificate.
2. technical expert certificate to the insurer of the vehicle around the ļā the Office stamp and the signature of the approved vehicle insurer and the Chairman of the Management Board of the Office of the President of the Commission before certification.
The Minister of finance, Minister of Economic Affairs in place of A.r. Kariņš annex 3 Cabinet of 12 April 2005, regulations No 251 technical expert certification model 1. Obverse 2. Reverse 3. technical expert certificate is from the sand colors made of paper and defines a specific form of lam (size 95x60mm) document that is issued by the person who acquired the ground vehicle technical expert certificate.
4. technical expert certificate front (front) is the following information: 4.1. document name and number;
4.2. technical expert of the licence holder's name and surname;
4.3. technical expert certificate owner ID code;
4.4. technical expert certificate registration number;
4.5. technical expert of the period of validity of the certificate;
4.6. technical expert certificate holder's photograph (size 3 x 4 cm);
4.7. vehicle insurance Office round stamp and signature of the Chairman of the Management Board.
5. technical expert's license back (reverse) is "a land vehicle liability compulsory insurance".
The Minister of finance, Minister of Economic Affairs in place of A.r. Kariņš annex 4 Cabinet of 12 April 2005, regulations No 251 technical expert stamp sample 1. technical expert's stamp is as follows: 1.1 the stamp color: Blue;
1.2. the stamp is oval shape (size 48 x 31 mm);
1.3. the stamp Center is located in the second oval, which contains information about the certificate of registration of series and number — "certificate AA No 000". Between the two ovals stamp is at the top of the reference-"land transport means technical expert". The imprint of the stamp of the lower part, a technical expert's name.
2. technical expert stamp model is the following: the Minister of finance, Minister of Economic Affairs in place of A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia