Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 3 September 2002 The Rules No 399 "labour Protection Requirements, Contact With Chemical Substances In The Workplace"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 3.septembra noteikumos Nr.399 "Darba aizsardzības prasības, saskaroties ar ķīmiskajām vielām darba vietās"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/107578
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 303 in Riga on May 3, 2005 (pr. No 25 3) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 3 September 2002 the rules no 399 "labour protection requirements, contact with chemical substances in workplaces" Issued under the Labour Protection Act, article 11, paragraph 25, and chemicals and chemical products, in accordance with article 16 of the law to make the Cabinet of 3 September 2002 rules no 399 "labour protection requirements, contact with chemical substances in the workplace" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 127) the following amendments : 1. Complement with 2.1 and 2.2 the following: "2.1 the Ministry of welfare, in cooperation with the relevant technical standards Committee recommends limited liability company" Latvian standards "in connection with these terms, reliance and designing standard applicable list.
2.2 limited liability company "Latvian standards" submit for publication in the newspaper "journal" to "national list of the standards that may be applied to these regulations for the enforcement of the requirements (applicable standards)."
2. Supplement with bottom point 7.5.1 as follows: "standard EN 89:7.5.1 2004" chemical exposure limit values for occupational work environment in the air ";".
3. Supplement with 9.1 points as follows: "If the 9.1 chemical inhalation and exposure assessment of chemical products is in compliance with the applicable standards, it is considered that the requirements laid down in these provisions respired chemicals and chemical products exposure assessment work is respected."
4. Replace the title of Chapter VIII the word "issue" with the word "issues".
5. Supplement with 46 and 47 points by the following: "46. This rule 7.5. shall lapse by 31 May 2005.
47. This provision 7.5.1 section shall enter into force on the 1 June 2005. "
6. Supplement with an informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 7 April 1998 Directive 98/24/EC on the protection of the health and safety risks resulting from the use of chemicals at work (fourteenth individual Directive within the meaning of article 16(1) of Directive 89/391/EEC means);
2) Council on 29 May 1991 Directive 91/322/EEC on establishing indicative limit values;
3) Commission 8 June 2000 Directive 2000/39/EC establishing a workplace permissible threshold the first indicative list for the implementation of Council Directive 98/24/EC concerning workers ' health and safety protection against the risks related to chemical agents at work. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 10 May 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia