Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/108015
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 325 in Riga, 10 May 2005 (pr. 8. § 28) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2001 No. 74 "in the terms of the requirements of service station equipment and technical supervision of equipment order" Issued in accordance with the law "on conformity assessment" 7. the first part of the article and the law "on technical supervision of dangerous equipment," the second part of article 3 to make a Cabinet of 20 February 2001, regulations No 74 "requirements of service station equipment and technical equipment supervisory arrangements" (Latvian journal 31, 2001, no.; 2003, no. 131) the following amendments: 1. Add to paragraph 1, after the word "vehicle" with the words "(small size vessels, motor, water motorcycle, boat and yacht)".
2. Delete paragraph 3.
3. Express 4, 5 and 6 of paragraph by the following: "4. The gas station (station) technological equipment for technical inspection is entitled to take an accredited institution, for which the economic Ministry has published a notice in the newspaper" Gazette "(hereinafter referred to as inspection bodies), if it is: 4.1 accredited Latvian National Accreditation Bureau according to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2005" the main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection "criteria and these rules;
4.2. to insure their civil liability to the extent to cover possible losses that may arise in the erroneous or false findings, and calculated the body of the scope of the risk assessment, in cooperation with the institutions chosen insurer.
5. the National Accreditation Bureau are assessed and regularly checked for compliance with the institution's competence in paragraph 4 of these rules.
6. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the relevant technical standards Committee recommends limited liability company "Latvian standards" in connection with these terms, reliance and designing standard applicable list. "
4. Delete paragraph 7, the words "non-profit organization".
5. Make the paragraph 9 by the following: "9. In order to use the station for technological equipment, as well as to carry out the maintenance, repair, conformity assessment, periodic inspection and emergency measures (including environmental measures), the technological equipment of the station requires the following documentation in the national language: 9.1. technical passport. It draws up the technological equipment of the station, and be in possession of at least the following information: 9.1.1 the technological equipment of the station scheme for the tanks, tubes, wire, gas appliances, it equipment and slēgarmatūr, as well as the location of the schema description, indicating the station tanks and refuelling equipment use, time limits and nominal volume of each tank;
9.1.2. Electrical schemes to consumers of electricity, apparatus and power line layouts;
9.1.3. fuel tanks use documentation;
9.2. the Declaration of conformity. It shall draw up a station technological equipment manufacturer;
9.3. station operating log;
9.4. the inspection authority issuing the protocols. "
6. Delete paragraph 11.
7. Make the following paragraph 16: "the possessor of 16 stations stop station technological equipment, if the inspection body establishes and certifies that the technological equipment does not comply with the requirements of these rules or other laws and regulations on the supervision of dangerous equipment technical and technological equipment, if during the use of the established fracture, deformation or other technical defects that pose a threat to human life, health and the environment."
8. Delete paragraph 17.
9. Replace paragraph 51, the words "mine are filled with sand" with the words "mines must not be null, which can accumulate in the liquid or air and fuel vapour mixture".
10. To express 60 as follows: "60. If the refuelling equipment is damaged, its use is prohibited, and on its place the notice "Not working!". "
11. To supplement the rules behind 89. point with the title of Chapter VIII in the following wording: "VIII. Closing questions".
12. Supplement with 91, 92 and 93.. paragraph by the following: "91.4.1. requirement referred to the accreditation according to standard LVSENIS/IEC17020:2005" the main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection "shall enter into force on the 1 June 2005. Until 31 May 2005 in accordance with the accreditation standard LVSEN 45004:1995 "the main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection".
92. The inspection bodies accredited in accordance with standards LVSEN 45004:1995 "the main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection", is entitled to carry out technological equipment for stations of the technical examination to accreditation certificate in the specified deadline.
93. This provision 9.2. the Declaration of conformity referred to in subparagraph shall apply to new technological equipment for stations that are registered in the national labour inspectorate after May 15, 2005. " Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Minister of Economics, Minister with special responsibility for electronic Government Affairs j. Rare in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia