Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/108270
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 326 in Riga, 10 May 2005 (pr. No 28 20) Latvian electronic regulatory coordination Council regulation Issued pursuant to the public administration facilities of article 13 of the law i. General questions 1. electronic administration Coordination Council (hereinafter Council) is a consultative body whose aim-to promote electronic governance (e-Government) the updating of the strategic guidelines and the e-government project, the implementation of Pro.
2. the Council shall annually submit to the Cabinet a report on its activities.
II. the Council functions, tasks and rights 3. The Council has the following functions: coordinate and organize 3.1 with e-Government issues;
3.2. to notify State and local bodies for the activities e-Government domain.
4. in order to ensure the fulfilment of the Council function performs the following tasks: 4.1 provide national regulatory authorities, which shall implement the e-Government, opinions and recommendations of e-Government related issues;
4.2. specific tasks the Minister of electronic Government Affairs in the Secretariat proposal for an amendment of the e-Government programme of Latvia;
4.3. preparing proposals to the e-Government related issues;
4.4. preparing recommendations for the information society National Council estimates mu mu on e-Government issues;
4.5. provide opinions on e-government projects in compliance with the e-Government strategic tēģij;
4.6. provide opinions on investment need and distribution e-val des over projects that are expected to include a public investment programme;
4.7 appearance issues and deliver opinions to State and local authorities to be a separate compliance e-services e-Government principles and their inclusion in the e-basket;
4.8. make recommendations to State and local authorities about changes to the e-government project management and financing;
4.9. recommends to the Cabinet of Ministers to stop wasteful projects and launching new projects.
5. the Council shall have the following rights: 5.1 to invite responsible persons to report on the implementation of the projects relating to e-Government;
5.2. to request and receive, free of charge from State and local counselling tions required information related to e-Government;
5.3. invite professionals and experts to participate in the Board meetings in an advisory capacity.
III. structure of the Council and the Management Board is composed of 6:6.1 the Minister with special responsibility for electronic Government Affairs (Council Chairman);
6.2. the special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs Secretariat Manager (Deputy Chairman of the Council);
6.3. The Defense Ministry authorized representative;
6.4. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the authorized representative;
6.5. the Ministry of Economic Affairs authorised representative;
6.6. The Ministry of finance authorized representative;
6.7. The Ministry of the Interior authorized representative;
6.8. the Ministry of education and science of the authorized representative;
6.9. The children and Family Affairs Ministry authorized representative;
6.10. the special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat's authorized representative;
6.11. the Ministry of culture authorized representative;
6.12. The Welfare Ministry's authorized representative;
6.13. The regional development and local government authorized the Ministry over the floor;
6.14. The Ministry of transport's authorized representative;
6.15. The Ministry of Justice authorized representative;
6.16. The Ministry of health authorized representative;
6.17. the Chancellor authorized representative;
6.18. the environmental Ministry's authorized representative;
6.19. The Ministry of agriculture authorized representative;
6.20. the local authorized representative of the Union;
6.21. The State revenue service's authorized representative;
6.22. the great cities of the authorized representative of the Association.
7. the special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs shall designate the Secretary of the Board. The Secretary of the Board is not a member of the Council.
8. the Council approved the personnel Cabinet.
IV. Organization of work of the Council and decision-making 9. Council meetings are closed. They are led by the President of the Council, but in his absence, the Deputy Chairman.
10. The President of the Council: 10.1. prepare and approve the Council meeting agenda;
10.2. convene and chair the meetings of the Council;
10.3. the signature of Council decisions, minutes of meetings and other documents of the Council.
11. the President of the Council may empower the Council to prepare and approve the Council meeting agenda.
12. The Council shall convene at least quarterly or di vu weeks after receiving at least three Council members convene the passenger sinājum Council extraordinary meeting.
13. The Secretary of the Board at least five working days before the meeting of the Council shall send the invitation to the members of the Council meeting and the meeting agenda. The necessary documents to the members of the Council shall forward by electronic means.
14. the Council are valid if they participate in the Council meeting, the Chairman or, in his absence, the Deputy Chairman and not less than half of the Board members.
15. questions for consideration by the Council is entitled to propose any member of the Council.
16. the Council decisions, the open vote, with Council members present a simple majority. If the vote splits equal, the Chairman of the Board shall have a casting vote.
17. the minutes of the Council. Recorded in the agenda asks you and decisions, as well as persons who have participated in the hearing, and persons who have reported on the matter. The minutes shall be signed by the President and the Secretary of the Board.
18. minutes of meetings of the Council of the original storage supports the Secretary of the Board.
19. If the Council does not agree with the decision of the Council, he has the right to make their views known in writing and ask them to add the minutes.
20. Members of the Board contribute to the Council decisions by public administrative bodies and institutions that they represent.
21. The Secretary of the Board within five working days after the meeting of the Council shall be made by electronic means to all the minutes of the project to the members of the Council. The members of the Council within three working days after receipt of the draft Protocol inform by electronic means the Secretary of the Council on reconciliation or send comments. After the signing of the Protocol, a copy of it sent to all Council members.
22. The work of the Council to provide special facilities for electronic Cabinet of Government Affairs Secretariat under the national budget resources for the current year.
Prime Minister a. Halloween special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs j. Rare Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 18 May 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia