Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 277 in Riga 2005 April 19 (Mon. No 21 38) agricultural or forestry tractors, trailers, interchangeable towed machinery and its components conformity assessment rules Issued in accordance with the law "on conformity assessment" article 7 i. General questions 1. terms used in the rules: 1.1. Ec type-approval procedure, certifying that the transport means, systems, components or separate technical units type meets the requirements of this regulation;
1.2. "multi-stage EC type-approval procedure, which certify that, depending on the State of completion, an incomplete or completed vehicle type satisfies the relevant requirements of this regulation;
1.3. the approval of single vehicles — a procedure which certifies that a vehicle approved individually satisfies the national vehicle conformity assessment requirements;
1.4. vehicle: any complete, incomplete or completed tractor, trailer or interchangeable towed machinery for use in agriculture or forestry;
1.5. vehicle category: any set of vehicles which have identical design characteristics;
1.6. vehicle type — of a particular category which do not differ in the essential respects referred to in annex 1 of these rules in Anodaļ (here are also allowable variants and versions of a type of vehicle);
1.7. basic vehicle: a any incomplete vehicle, the vehicle identification number of which is preserved from the process of multi-stage EC type-approval in subsequent stages;
1.8. the incomplete vehicle: any vehicle which still needs completion in at least one further stage in order to meet all the relevant requirements of this regulation;
1.9. completed vehicle: a vehicle that, upon completion of the process of multi-stage EC type-approval, at all stages of meeting the requirements of this regulation;
1.10. any motor-tractor, wheeled or tracked by lauksaimn construction or forestry tractor having at least two axles and a maximum design speed of not less than 6km/h, the main function of the drawbar pull is and which is specially designed to tow, push, carry and operate the changeable equipment designed or the agricultural mežsa agricultural work, or to tow the trailer. It may be adjusted load carrying performance of agricultural or forestry work, and/or be fitted with passenger seats;
1.11. trailer: any towed trailer intended mainly agricultural or forestry goods and designed for towing by tractor. This category includes the trailer, which is part of the load to the towing vehicle. Any vehicle coupled to the tractor and equipped with fixed installations shall be assimilated to the trailer, where that vehicle is the technically permissible total mass to unladen mass ratio 3.0 or higher and if the vehicle is not designed to process materials;
1.12. interchangeable towed machinery: any device used by Germany's vanity or forestry which is designed to be towed by a tractor and changes or adds to the functional capabilities of the tractor. It may be with a cargo platform, designed and built to hold all mechanisms and devices necessary for the above purposes, and temporarily store materials produced or needed work. Any vehicle intended to tow with a tractor and equipped with fixed installations or designed materials processing are considered interchangeable towed machinery if that vehicle is the technically permissible total mass to unladen mass ratio less than 3.0;
1.13. system-linked devices connected to the transport vehicle perform special functions;
1.14. the components of a device that is part of the vehicle which may be type-approved independently of a vehicle;
1.15. "separate technical unit: a device, intended to be part of a vehicle, which may be type-approved separately but only in relation to one or more specified types of vehicles;
1.16. the manufacturer: a natural or legal person who, for the EC type-approval authority is responsible for all aspects of the type-approval process and for ensuring conformity of production, and to his own use, designs, has designed its, manufactures or has manufactured a vehicle, system, component or separate technical unit, and which are responsible for the compliance with these provisions, the placing on the market or put into service in the vehicle, system, component or separate technical unit. The manufacturer shall also be deemed to be a manufacturer's representative who is a natural or legal person established within the community, that the manufacturer has appointed him to represent transactions with certification bodies and act on behalf of the manufacturer in the areas defined by these regulations;
1.17. commissioning – any vehicle the first use for its intended purpose in these provisions, before which the manufacturer or a third party designated requires no installation or adjustment. The date when the vehicle is registered or placed on the market for the first time shall be considered the date of entry into service;
1.18. the EC type-approval authority the authority responsible for all vehicle, system, component or separate technical unit type-approval and issue or a reference to the EC type-approval, and of the measures taken by the manufacturer to ensure product conformity;
1.19. technical service: testing laboratory tests or inspections carried out the EC type-approval authority. This function may also be carried out by the EC type-approval authority itself;
1.20. the individual directives — directives listed in annex 1 of these rules in Bnodaļ;
1.21. the EC type-approval certificate, the form specified in annex 1 of these rules in Cnodaļ, or the corresponding annex to a separate directive, setting out what information supplied by the EC type-approval authority;
1.22. information documents: form, specified in annex 1 of these regulations, and that any information provided by the applicant;
1.23. information folder: the folder or document with data, drawings and photographs required as per annex 2 of these provisions and which the applicant to the technical service or EC type-approval authority in the cities;
1.24. information package: the information folder plus any test reports or other documents that, in carrying out its tasks, added to the information folder in the technical services or EC type-approval authority;
1.25. the index to the information package, the document that contains the information in the package informed. This is according to a numbered or highlighted to all pages would be clearly transparent;
1.26. the certificate of conformity — this provision specified in annex 3 dock puts, which shall be submitted by the manufacturer, to certify that the vehicle is approved in accordance with these provisions, at the time of manufacture answer to all requirements of the applicable regulatory documents, and certifying that it without additional verification may be registered or put into service in all Member States;
1.27. the recognition of type-approval, conformity assessment procedure carried out by the certification body to certify that another country notified body type-approval granted (granted type approval certifi cate and the accompanying documentation) meeting the requirements of this regulation.
2. the rules provide: 2.1. conformity assessment procedures the General agricultural or forest tractors, used farm trailers and interchangeable towed machinery (hereinafter vehicle);
2.2. the conformity assessment procedures of vehicle assembly units, knots, machinery, devices, assemblies, systems and equipment (hereinafter referred to as the ingredients).
3. These provisions shall not apply to: 3.1. vehicles registered in Latvia until the date of entry into force of the provisions;
3.2. vehicles with previous permanent registration have been abroad and made up to 31 December 2002;
3.3. vehicles registered in foreign countries and imported temporarily from there;
3.4. the individual approval of vehicles;
Sheena UR3.5.ma, specially designed for forestry use (such as skidders and forwarders), which the requirements set out in standard EN ISO 6814:2005;
3.6. forestry machinery based on chassis for earth moving, except that the requirements in the standard LVS EN ISO 6165:2005;
3.7. interchangeable machinery that is fully raised above the ground when the vehicle to which it is attached is in use on the road;
3.8. new vehicles belonging to categories T1, T2 and T3, which is put in service until July 1, 2009;
3.9. the components of vehicles imported or produced in Latvia until 31 December 2006;
3.10 use of vehicle components.
II. The type-approval procedure in General
4. Vehicles and components for conformity assessment shall be carried out in the Member States of the European Union notified body and certification bodies accredited according to the standard LVS EN 45011:2004 "General requirements for bodies dealing with product certification systems" and for which the accreditation of the Ministry of economy has published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette" (hereinafter referred to as a certification body).
5. Testing and inspections shall be carried out by the Member States of the European Union notified body and testing laboratory accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2001 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements" and the accreditation of the Ministry of economy has published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette" (hereinafter referred to as testing laboratories).
6. to confirm the type of vehicle or component, the manufacturer, his authorized representative or the importer for each type to be approved shall be submitted to the certification body a separate submission.
7. the application shall be accompanied by an information folder containing: 7.1. information document, which contains the type of vehicle or component in the technical description in accordance with the requirements of this regulation;
7.2. conformity assessment required for the composition of the vehicle or its parts drawings and photographs of the type;
7.3. the manufacturer or held other independent testing lab reports and other documents that can provide information on the type of vehicle or component;
7.4. the model of the certificate of conformity (annex 3), with which the manufacturer or his authorized representative certifying any particular vehicle to conform to the approved type and indicating the person (including post) the names, surnames and signatures, which are allowed to sign the certificates of conformity.
8. certification institution within 30 working days of the evaluation and of the documents submitted for type approval of the vehicle applied sample (chosen by random selection method) checks awarded: 8.1. Ec type-approval of a vehicle type meets the present multiannual technical description, passed the type approval certificate examinations and meet these rules referred to in annex 1;
8.2. multi-stage EC type-approval to incomplete or completed type of trans port, taking into account the State of completion of the vehicle (4. Add Kuma);
8.3. component type-approval of a vehicle type comply with the technical description and submitted to the requirements of this regulation;
8.4. the type-approval of a component type that corresponds to the presented by kajam description and tech requirements of these provisions.
9. a vehicle or component type certification institution of the type approval certificate shall be issued in the following order: 9.1 if the system, component or separate technical unit fulfils its function or if its special function gets only with other parts of the vehicle and if so of compliance with one or more requirements can be certain that when the representative of the system, component or separate technical unit works in conjunction with other industrially manufactured or simulate parts of the vehicle such system, component or separate technical unit type-approval certificate shall specify any restrictions on its use and any terms of its fitting to you;
UR9.2.par each vehicle type for which the certification authority has granted, refused to grant or withdrawn EC type-approval, it shall within one month send to the other Member States of the European Union institutions notified to the type approval certificate copy with its test results and technical regulations laid down in the annex;
9.3. certification each month send the institution of the other Member States of the European Union in bas reported institutions list under technical norm tīvo of the sample (annex 5) for systems, components or separate technical units, the month it has granted, refused to grant or withdrawn EC type-approval;
9.4. the certification institution of another Member State notified body shall immediately forward the request to the appropriate component type-approval certificate and/or a copy of the information package, for which it has issued, refused or withdrawn approval.
10. If the certification body finds that a vehicle, system, component or separate technical unit may compromise traffic safety, human health, life or the environment, or do not meet all of the particulars in the information document, or is not passed all of the type-approval certificate, the test set out in the certification body shall take a decision not to grant type approval and shall forthwith inform the other Member States of the European Union, the EC notified authorities and the European Commission.
11. Type-approval costs shall be borne by the applicant for approval.
12. If these rules or regulations on conformity assessment is amended and the certification authorities granted type approval no longer complies with these rules or regulations on conformity assessment to the requirements of the equestrian, the certification body shall immediately inform the manufacturer or his authorised representative.
13. further to this provision, the information referred to in paragraph 12, approval or confirmation by the beneficiary of the beneficiary's Representative submitted during the cold months tubers for amendment approval.
14. If the vehicle is changed (which granted type-approval) and the design is amended type information document: 14.1. the vehicle manufacturer or by his authorized representative together with the application for amendment shall be submitted to the certification body the information document relating to the above changes, indicating the changes and the serial number starts with changed constructs vehicles;
14.2. after examination of the amendments apply for certification authority, if necessary, expand the granted type approval and issue a new Ext. compare type approval certificate, indicating the reasons for the extension and the numbering of their technical regulations.
15. Application for approval of amendments to the transport means the manufacturer or his authorized representative shall submit to the Member State of the European Union EC notified body which granted the original type-approval.
16. If the certification body finds that need additional tests or checks, it shall inform the manufacturer of the vehicle or his authorized representative. Certification authority assigns a new type approval of amended only upon successful completion of additional tests or checks.
17. If the type-approval certificate is amended (new extended type approval and issued the type approval certifi cate) or type-approved vehicle production stopped, the certification authority which has granted type-approval within 30 working days, inform the other Member States for the notified bodies the last serial number of the vehicle, produced according to the previously issued certificate and, where appropriate, the serial number, which started vehicle production under the amended certificate.
III. ensuring the conformity of production 18. Before type approval is granted by the certification authority, or be impeded for the manufacturer shall take the necessary measures and procedures for the effective control of the production of vehicles or their components conform to the US compare vehicle or component type (annex 6).
19. the type approval the manufacturer: 19.1. controls the compliance of vehicles or their components in the approved multiannual vehicle or component type in the production process;
19.2. ensure the availability of test equipment to be able to periodically check the production vehicles or components conform to the US compare vehicle or component type;
19.3. provides tests, registration and availability, as well as coordination with the certification body is determined by how long the stored test results;
19.4. constantly analyzes the test results to verify and ensure that the vehicle or component parameter stability;
19.5. perform repeat tests, if found in the sample or the sample sequence mismatch of vehicle or component type, as well as prevent flaws and restore the conformity to the approved type.
20. Certification Authority periodically checks the compliance of vehicles or their components control methods and the choice of samples (with random selection techniques) that compliance with the approved vehicle type or component testing laboratory of the manufacturer or of the manufacturer or other certification authorities selected testing laboratory.
21. the manufacturer shall provide the certification authority the ability to transport components of the product and its production process control.
IV. the type-approval procedure for recognition in General is recognised in Latvia, 22: UR22.1.cit AU Member States, the European Union and European economic area countries assigned vehicles and their component type-approval, where a type-approval certificate issued in accordance with the procedure laid down in the European Union, and the technical requirements of the regulations;
UR22.2.dal Member States granted component type-approval of the vehicle for you, where a type-approval certificate issued in accordance with the relevant technical requirements of the regulations.
23. the other Member States of the European Union and European economic area countries issued the type approval certificate for the vehicle shall be recognised in the following order: 23.1. vehicle manufacturer, his authorized representative or the importer shall submit to the notified body an application for type-approval-certificate of recognition. The application shall be accompanied by the following documents: 23.1.1. type approval certificate or a copy of it;
23.1.2. a vehicle or component type information document and picture or photo of the vehicle;
23.1.3. test lab reports or other documents that relate to the type of vehicle;
23.1.4. certificate of compliance, with which the manufacturer, his authorized representative or the importer certifies the compliance of each specific tractors to the approved type;
23.2. certification authority within 10 working days of the appearance of the file submitted by the dock and take a decision on the recognition of the type-approval certificate or the refusal of recognition.
24. If you have not submitted all the required documents, the certification body shall inform the manufacturer of the vehicle, its authorized representative or the importer and the decision shall be taken after receipt of all required documents and review.
25. Other Member States of the European Union and European economic area countries issued the type approval certificate for vehicles (excluding vehicle component type-approval certificate) certification authority after recognition.
26. the cost of the type-approval certificate, recognition and registration shall be borne by the person who submitted this rule 23.1. documentation referred to.
V. certificate of conformity and the type-approval mark 27. Manufacturer: vehicle type-approval for each specific vehicle made the certificate of conformity issued in accordance with the provisions of annex 3.
28. the manufacturer each component or separate technical units produced in conformity with an approved type shall be accompanied by a trade name or mark of the construction, sales type, type-approval mark and number in accordance with the requirements of this regulation. Ingredients not labelled when it is not required by the laws under which have been granted component type-approval was granted.
29. If required, the manufacturer shall indicate in the certificate of conformity for detailed information on these rules lag 9.1. restrictions referred to and all conditions for the systems, components or separate technical units.
30. Vehicles and components manufacturer, his authorized representative or the importer of the vehicle and its components stored in the type-approval documentation and ensure its availability to market surveillance authorities (at their request) for 10 years.
Vi. Trade conditions and market monitoring 31. market surveillance functions by the State Agency "State technical supervisory agency (hereinafter the Agency).
32. Latvia permitted to distribute (sell, bestow, put into use against or without payment) or include a permanent register a vehicle if it is accompanied by a valid certificate of conformity, attesting that it conforms to an approved or recognized in Latvia of a type of vehicle for which type-approval has been granted in accordance with the requirements of this regulation.
33. Latvia permitted to distribute or use the components of the vehicle, which is marked according to the provisions of paragraph 28 of the said requirements.
34. If the agency finds that the vehicle or component that has a certificate of conformity do not conform to the approved type of vehicle or component, the Agency shall inform the certification body. This distribution of the vehicle, the registration or use, as well as the components of the vehicle distribution or use in Latvia is paused until the discrepancy is resolved.
35. certification institution within 30 working days of receipt of the information on non-conformity shall inform the manufacturer of the vehicle or its components, its authorized representative or the importer and shall take the measures necessary to ensure that the vehicles, systems, components or separate technical units conform to the approved type (including asking the type approval authority which granted the type-approval to verify the fact of non-compliance).
36. If the agency finds that a vehicle, system, component or separate technical units accompanied by a certificate of conformity or the appropriate labelling, jeopardises road safety or occupational safety, it shall inform the certification authority and for a specified period (up to six months) prohibited in Latvia such a vehicle, system, component or separate technical unit sale, registration and entry into service. The certification body shall immediately inform the other Member States of the European Union certification authorities and the European Commission, giving reasons for the ban.
37. the certification body within 30 working days, inform the other Member States of the European Union notified body for each withdrawal of type-approval, giving reasons for its decision.
VII. Exemptions and incentives that provision 38 32. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1 shall not apply to transport products for use in the armed forces, civil protection, fire-fighting or public order maintenance services, and to transport products that have received type approval in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 39.
39. the certification body on the basis of expert opinion, these rules can be released 40 and 41 referred to special-interest transport means from one or more of the technical requirements referred to in the documentation or manufacturer of the regulations for the tractor, trailers, interchangeable towed machinery and component conformity assessment, if it does not affect transport safety features and change functionality. Each year, no information on the certification shall forward to the European Commission and the other Member States of the European Union a list of exemptions granted.
40. the certification body by the manufacturer on the basis of a reasoned request for a limited period (finished vehicles-to 24 months and nokomplek dad vehicles-up to 30 months from the approval date of expiry) may authorize the sale, registration or entry into service of new vehicles of the end of the series, if they conform to the vehicle type for which approval is no longer valid, subject to this provision in annex 7 quantity limitations.
41. This rule shall apply paragraph 40 vehicles a certificate of conformity issued when the type-approval of the vehicle in question was still valid, but the vehicle was not registered or placed in service.
VIII. Non-compliance and non-compliance with the type 42. Vehicles, systems, components or separate technical units which, in the light of technological advances, designed in accordance with techniques or principles that are incompatible with one or more of the separate directives or requirements, the certification authority shall grant temporary approval. In this case the month send to those of the other Member States of the European Union institutions and notified to the European Commission for the type-approval certificate and its annexes, as well as a copy of the request to allow to grant type-approval. The request shall be accompanied by the following information: 42.1. the reasons for which the techniques or principles at issue make the trans portlīdzekl, system, component or separate technical unit incompatible with the requirements of one or more of the separate directives or requirements;
UR42.2.dro security, environmental or safety problem and solution description;
26.3. the tests and their results, which show that the guaranteed level of safety, environmental protection and occupational safety is at least equivalent to that guaranteed by one or more of the requirements of the relevant directive.
43. If the request is accepted, the certification authority shall grant type-approval to Morrow in accordance with these rules. This type of period of validity of the approval shall not be less than 36 months.
44. If the rules referred to in annex 1. separate directive are adapted to technical progress in accordance with these provisions and 42 and 43 in approved vehicles, systems, components or separate technical units comply with the grozītaj therefore individual directives, issued by the certification authority for new type-approvals which comply with these rules.
45. the vehicle does not conform to the approved type where deviations are found a type-approval certificate and/or the information package and if these deviations are not permitted by a Member State of the European Union, which has granted the type approval. Can't believe that the vehicle does not conform to the approved type where tolerances are met, where the rules referred to in annex 1 of the separate directives.
46. the certification body shall notify the approval authority that assigned the system, components in rus, separate technical unit or incomplete TRANS portlīdzekļ type-approval, to ensure that vehicles in production conform to the approved type, if: the 46.1.ir type approval of the vehicle in which the completed vehicle arises exclusively from non-conformity system, component or separate technical unit;
46.2.ir multi-stage type-approval where the completed vehicle arises exclusively from non-conformity of a system, component or separate technical unit which is part of the incomplete vehicle, or of the incomplete vehicle itself.
47. the certification authority for this rule referred to in paragraph 46 years for you to immediately inform the European Commission and take this provision 35. measures referred to in paragraph 1.
48. This provision 46. in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 the manufacturer fixes flaws and restore the conformity to the approved type. The certification body shall inform the other Member States of the European Union EKpaziņot authorities.
IX. notification of decisions and appeals 49. decision on the certification authority type-approval refusal or revocation shall be notified in writing to the manufacturer, or his authorised representative, except for the import.
50. the Certification Body's decision may be challenged in the Ministry of the economy. The decision of the Ministry of the economy by the manufacturer, its authorised representative or the import of excessively high. are subject to judicial review.
X. closing question 51. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 13 May 2003, the provisions of no. 252 "agricultural or forestry tractor wheels and components conformity assessment rules" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 73).
52. the rules shall enter into force on 1 July 2005.
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003 of Directive 2003/37/EC relating to the type-approval of agricultural or forestry tractors, their trailers and interchangeable towed machinery, together with their systems, components and separate technical units and repealing Directive 74/150/EEC;
2) Parliament and of the Council of 26 April 2004, Directive 2004/66/EC of the European Parliament and Council Directive 1999/45/EC, 2002/83/EC, 2003/37/EC and 2003/59/EC, and Council Directive 77/388/EEC, 91/414/EEC, 96/26/EC, 2003/48/EC and 2003/49/EC adapted to the free movement of goods, freedom to provide services to you, agricultural, transport and tax policies with regard to the Czech Republic Estonia, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Slovenia and Slovakia's accession to the European Union.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 19 April 2005, regulations no 277 vehicle categories definitions and requirements for EC type-approval for A vehicle section categories and vehicle types a. definition of vehicle category definition 1. T category: tractors: 1.1 category T1: wheeled tractors that have a maximum design speed of not more than 40 km/h, minimum distance between wheels on the front axle to the driver (tractors with reversible driving position (reversible seat and steering wheel) for the driver to the nearest axis to be considered ASA equipped with the biggest diameter tyres) of not less than 1150 mm, mass in running order, of more than 600kg and ground clearance of not more than 1000 mm;
1.2. category T2: wheeled tractors of which the maximum design speed of not more than 40 km/h, the minimum distance between the wheels is less than 1150mm, the mass in running order, of more than 600kg and ground clearance of not more than 600 mm. If the height of the Centre of gravity of the tractor (measured in relation to the ground) to the average minimum distance between the wheels of each axle exceeds 0.90 to, the maximum design speed is limited to 30 km/h;
1.3. Category T3: wheeled tractors of which the maximum design speed of not more than 40 km/h and an unladen mass, in running order, of not more than 600kg;
1.4. Category T4: special wheeled tractors that have a maximum design speed of not more than 40 km/h (according to Appendix 1);
1.5. Category T5: wheeled tractors with a maximum design speed of more than 40 km/h. 2. C category: crawler tractor that axle and steering are endless. C1 through C5 category similar to T1 to T5.
3. R: trailers: 3.1 category R1: trailers for which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle does not exceed 1500kg;
3.2. R2: trailers for which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle is greater than 1500kg, but not exceeding 3500kg;
3.3. category R3: trailers for which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle is greater than 3500kg, but not exceeding 21000kg;
3.4 R4 category: trailers, which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle of which exceeds 21000 kg.
3.5. each category of trailers, according to its design speed also includes an "a" or "b" index: 3.5.1. " (a) ': trailers with a maximum design speed of 40 km/h or less;
3.5.2. "b": trailers with a maximum design speed exceeding 40 km/h. Rb3 is a category of trailers for which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle is greater than 3500kg, but not exceeding 21000kg, and designed to be towed by a tractor in T5kategorij.
4. S category: interchangeable towed machinery: 4.1 category S1: interchangeable towed machinery intended for agricultural or forestry use and which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle of which does not exceed 3500kg;
4.2. S2: interchangeable towed machinery for use in agriculture or forestry and which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle exceeds 3500kg;
4.3. for each category of interchangeable towed machinery according to its design speed also includes an "a" or "b" index: 4.3.1. " (a) "— interchangeable towed machinery with a maximum design speed of 40 km/h or less;
4.3.2. "b" — interchangeable towed machinery with a maximum design speed exceeding 40 km/h. Sb2 is a category of interchangeable towed machinery for which the sum of the technically permissible masses per axle is greater than 3500kg and designed to be towed by a tractor in T5kategorij.
B. definition of vehicle type 1. Wheeled tractors: 1.1. " Type "means tractors of the same category that do not differ in respect of at least the following essential aspects: 1.1.1. manufacturer;
1.1.2. the manufacturer's type designation;
1.1.3. the main construction characteristics and design of basic parameters: 18.104.22.168. backbone chassis/chassis with side members/articulated chassis (obvious and fundamental differences);
22.214.171.124. engine (internal combustion/electric/hybrid);
126.96.36.199. axles (number);
1.2. the "variant" means tractors of the same type which do not differ in respect of at least the following essential aspects: 1.2.1. engine: 188.8.131.52. working principle;
184.108.40.206. number and arrangement of cylinders;
220.127.116.11 capacity difference of no more than 30% (the majority is not more than 1 greater than the lesser of the 3reiz);
18.104.22.168. volumetric difference of no more than 20% (the highest is at most 1, 2reiz as the smallest);
1.2.2. powered axles (number, position, interconnection);
UR1.2.3.vad s axles (number and position);
1.2.4. maximum laden mass does not differ by more than 10%;
1.2.5. the transmission (type);
UR1.2.6.apg entry protection;
1.2.7. braked axles (number);
1.2.8. "option version" means tractors which consist of a combination of items in the information, in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 April 2005 No. 277 "of the rules in agriculture or forestry tractors, trailers, towed the car and change its components conformity assessment rules" (hereinafter referred to as the rules) of the annex appearing in the information package.
2. Track-laying tractors: idem wheeled tractors.
3. Trailer: 3.1. " Type "means trailers of the same category that do not differ in respect of at least the following essential aspects: 3.1.1. manufacturer;
3.1.2. the manufacturer's type designation;
3.1.3. main construction characteristics and design of basic parameters: 22.214.171.124. backbone chassis/chassis with side members/articulated chassis (obvious and fundamental differences);
126.96.36.199. axles (number);
3.2. the "variant" means trailers of the same type which do not differ in respect of at least the following aspects: UR3.2.1.vad s axles (number, position, interconnection);
3.2.2. maximum laden mass does not differ by more than 10%;
3.2.3. braked axles (number).
4. Interchangeable towed machinery: idem trailers.
(B) the Department of Vehicle EC type-approval part I of the list of requirements in separate directives No.
The base directive and the subject matter of the applicability of Annex L (T4 and C4 — Appendix 1) Tl T2 T3 T5 C R S 1.1.
Maximum laden mass 74/5/EEC 1 (I), p. 84, 28.3.1974. 25
X X X X (X) (X) (X) 1.2.
Number plate 74/5/EEC I, II-1 X X X X I (X) (X) 1.3.
Fuel tank 74/1 5 I/II — I — — X X X X 1.4.
Ballast weight 74/5/EEC IV-I, 1 X X (X) (I) — — 1.5.
Audible warning device 74/5/EEC V I 1 — X X X — — X I 1.6.
Sound level (external) 74/5/EEC annex I – VI 1 X X X (X) (I) — — 2.1.
The maximum speed of 74/152/EEC, annex 1, paragraph 84, 28.3.1974, p. 33 X X X (X) (I) — — 2.2.
Cargo platform 74/152/EEC (2), X X X (X) (I) — — 3.1.
Rear-view mirrors, 74/346/EEC of 15.7.1974, p. 191. 1 X X (X) (I) — — 4.1.
Area of vision and windscreen wipers 74/347/EEC of 15.7.1974, p. 191, 5 X X X (X) (I) — — 5.1.
The steering system 75/321/EEC 147, 9.6.1975, p. 1. 24 X X X (X) (X):-6.1.
Electromagnetic compatibility 75/322/EEC 147, 9.6.1975, p. 1. 28 X X X X I — — 7.1.
Braking devices 76/432/EEC 122, 8.5.1976, p. 1. 1 X X X: (X) (X) (X) 71/320/EEC 202, 6.9.1971, p. 1. 37
Passenger seats to 76/763/EEC, 262, 27.9.76, p. 1. 135 X — X (X) (I) — — 9.1.
Sound level (internal) 77/31/EEC, annex I, p. 105 28/04/1977 1 X X X (X) (I) — — 10.1.
Rollover aizsargkonstruk tion 77/536/EEC 220, 29.8.1977, p. 1. 1 X – (X) (X):-12.1.
The driving position 78/764/EEC, 255, 18.9.1978, p. 1. 1 X X X (X) (X):-13.1.
Lighting installation of 78/933/EEC, 325, 20.11.1978, p. 1. 16 X X X (X) (X) (X) (I) 14.1.
Lights and warning devices 79/532/EEC of 145, 13.6.1979, p. 16 X X X X X (X) (X) 15.1.
Coupling and reversiekārt 79/533/EEC of 145, 13.6.1979, p. 20 X X X (X) (I) — — 10.0.
ROPS (static testing) 79/622/EEC 179, 17.7.1979, p. 1. 1 X (X) (I) — — — — 17.1.
The operating space, access to the driving position of 80/720/EEC 194, 28.7.1980, p. 1 X — X (X) (I) — — 18.1.
PTO 86/297/EEC 186, 8.7.1986, p. 19 X X X (X) (I) — — 19.1.
Aizmugurēmontēt apgāš aizsargkon strukcij of the nose (narrow track wheeled tractors) 86/298/EEC 186, 8.7.1986, p. 26 — X-(X) (I) — — 20.1.
Installing controls 86/240, 26.8.1986 41/EEC 5, p. 1 X X X (X) (I) — — 21.1.
Front-mounted roll aizsargkon strukcij (narrow track wheeled tractors) 87/402/EEC 220, 8.8.1987, p. 1. 1 — X-(X) (I) — — 22.1.
Size and mass of the trailer I 89/173/EEC 67, 10.3.1989, p. 1. 1 X X X (X) (X) (X) (I) 22.2.
Glass 89/1 73/EEC III — X X X — I — — 92/22/EEC 129, 14.5.1992, p. 1. 11
Speed regulator 89/73/EEC 1, 1 for X X X (X) (I) — — 22.4.
Drive components protection 89/73/EEC 1, 2, X X X (X) (I) — — 22.5.
The mechanical coupling device 89/73/EEC IV-1 X X X (X) (X) (X) (I) 22.6.
Required manufacturer's plate 89/73/EEC-V 1 X X X (X) (X) (X) (I) 14.1.
Trailer brake transmission 89/73/EEC 1, VI X X X (X) (X) (X) (I) 23.1.
Pollutant emissions 2000/25/EC 173, 12.7.2000, p. 1. 1 X X X X X — — 24.1.
[…/…/EC] Riepas1 — X X X — X (X) (X) 31.
[…/…/EC] Stabilitāte1 — — — — — — — SD 26.1.
Safety belt anchorages points 5/EEC 76/11 24, 30.1.1976, p. 1. 6 X X X X X — — 27.1.
Safety belts 77/541/EEC 220, 29.8.1977, p. 1. 95
Speedometer and reverse gear 75/443/EEC 196, 26.7.1975, p. 1. 1
Spray-suppression devices 91/226/EEC 103, 23.4.1991, p. 5
Speed limiters 92/24/EEC, the 129, 14.5.1992, p. 1. 154 — — — — — — X 31.1.
Rear security konstrukcijas1 […/…/EC] — — — — — — — SD 32.1.
Lateral protection 89/297/EEC 124, 5.5.1989 — — — — — X (X) notation.
X — applies fully.
(X): apply grozītu2.
SD — a separate directive.
—: not applicable.
I like T according to category.
1 pending the adoption of directives on tyres, stability and rear safety structures, the fact that individual directives, shall not prevent the grant whole-vehicle type approval.
2 granting type-approval, the brackets are not used.
II. Part a (1) this table shows the separate directives on motor TRANS portlīdzekļ (the latest version, which is in force shall grant EC type-approval of a day) may be applied to the corresponding separate directives on agricultural and forestry tractors instead.
No I in the table number of the item (for motor vehicles) OJ L 1.5.
Audible warning device 70/388/EEC, 10.8.1970, p. 176. 12-1.6.
Sound level (external) 70/157/EEC, 42, 23.2.1970, p. 1. 16 4.1.
Area of vision and windscreen wipers 77/649/EEC 284, 10.10.1978, p. 11 5.1.
Steering 70/31/133, 18.6.1970 I EEC, p. 10 6.1.
Damping suppression of 72/245/EEC 152, 6.7.1972, p. 15 7.1.
Braking 71/320/EEC 202, 6.9.1971, p. 1. 37 14.1.
Rear reflex reflectors 76/757/EEC 262, 27.9.76, p. 1. 32 14.1.
Rear lamps 76/758/EEC 262, 27.9.76, p. 1. 54 14.1.
Direction indicators 76/759/EEC 262, 27.9.76, p. 1. 71 14.1.
Number-plate 76/760/EEC 262, 27.9.76, p. 1. 85 14.1.
Headlamps 76/761/EEC 262, 27.9.76, p. 1. 96 14.1.
Dipped-beam headlamps 76/761/EEC-14.1.
Front fog lamps 76/762/EEC 262, 27.9.76, p. 1. 122 14.1.
Rear fog lamps 77/538/EEC 220, 29.8.1977, p. 1. 60 14.1.
Reversing lamps 77/539/EEC 220, 29.8.1977, p. 1. 72 22.2.
Secure glass 92/22/EEC 129, 14.5.1992, p. 1. 11 23.1.
Pollutant emissions 88/77/EEC 36, 9.2.1988, p. 1. 33. Part II (1) of this regulation specified in the following table, which are processed in the 1958 Agreement and the latest version of the community as a party to the said agreement, in accordance with the relevant separate Directive EC type-approval is recognised at the date of the award may be applied to the table in part II a. above the corresponding separate directives on agricultural tractors and the corresponding separate directives on motor vehicles instead.
No subject in the table of part I: UNECE Regulation number 1.5.
Audible warning device R 28 1.6.
Sound level (external) R 51 4.1.
Area of vision and windscreen wipers R 71 5.1.
Steering R 79 6.1.
Damping suppression of R 10 7.1.
R 13 13.1 the service braking system.
Lighting installation R 86 * 14.1.
Rear reflex reflectors R 3 14.1.
Rear lamp R 7 14.1.
Direction indicator lamp R 6 14.1.
Number plate lamp R 4 14.1.
Headlamps R R R l-8-20-R 98 14.1.
Dipped-beam headlamps R R R l-8-20-R 98 14.1.
Front fog lamps R 19 14.1.
Rear fog lamps R 38 14.1.
Reversing lamps R 22.2 23.
Secure glass R 43 ** 23.1.
Pollutant emissions R 49/96 R *** notes.
1. Only in the case of devices referred to in the corresponding directive.
2. Other than windscreens.
3. *** only in relation to the period referred to in the corresponding directive.
II. (C) compliance with the OECD standardised codes (1) complete the test bulletins, which comply with the OECD the following codes may be used in place of the test protocol, which have been drawn up pursuant to the relevant separate directives.
No part I: table directive subject to the OECD codes * 10.1.
77/536/EEC official agricultural or forestry tractor tests the protection structure (dynamic test) code 3 16.1.
79/622/EEC official agricultural or forestry tractor roll-over protection device test (static test) code 4 19.1.
86/298/EEC official agricultural or forestry tractors of narrow wheels of the rear-mounted protection structure test code 7 21.1.
87/402/EEC agricultural or forestry Official of narrow-track wheeled tractors in front-mounted protection structures test code 6 SD official agricultural or forestry tractor crawler tests the protection code S note.
Decision c(2000) 59/final, amended by C (2001) 15, C (2001) 267 and C (2002) 17SD: to be included in a separate directive Appendix 1 part I definition of special vehicles and vehicle EC type-approval requirements 1. T4 tractors category 1.1. T 4.1 with great clearance Tractor tractors designed for working with high-growing crops (e.g. grapes). They are with high chassis or chassis part that allows them to move forward in parallel with the crops the left and right wheels on either side of one or more rows of crops. They are intended for the transport of the machine or operation which may be set up in the front, between the axles, rear of the gurus or on the platform. If the tractor is in working condition, the ground clearance perpendicular to the crop rows exceeds 1000 mm. If the tractor (in accordance with the standard EN ISO 789-6:2005) the height of the Centre of gravity (measured in relation to the ground, which is equipped with a tractor usually used tyres) against the average minimum distance between wheels on all axles exceeds 0.90, the maximum design speed must not exceed 30 km/h.
1.2. T 4.2 bulky tractors tractors, which characteristically large sizes and intended mainly for large agricultural land area processing.
1.3. T4.3 low-clearance tractors with all-wheel-drive agricultural or forestry tractors whose interchangeable equipment intended for use in agriculture or forestry and which are characterised by one or more of the PTO equipped bearing frames, the technically permissible mass no greater than 10tonn and the ratio of this mass the maximum unladen mass in running order is less than 2.5. Moreover, this tractor (in accordance with the standard EN ISO 789-6:2005) the height of the Centre of gravity (measured relative to the ground the tractor who is equipped with a normally used tyres) is less than 850mm.
2. C4 C 4.1 category: crawler tractor with a big ground clearance: idem T 4.1 categories of tractors.
Part II applicability of the separate directives to special vehicles No.
The base directive and the subject matter of the applicability of the category annex T T T C 4.1 4.1 4.2 4.3 1.1.
Maximum laden mass 74/151/EEC X X X X 1.2.
Number plate 74/151/EEC, II (X) (X) X (X) 1.3.
Fuel tank 74/151/EEC X X X 1.4 X III.
The ballast masses 74/151/EEC (IV) X X X X 1.5.
Audible warning device 74/151/EEC X X X X V 1.6.
Sound level (external) 74/151/EEC, RESPECTIVELY (X) (X) X (X) 2.1.
The maximum speed of 74/152/EEC annex 1 X X X X 2.2.
Cargo platform 74/152/EEC (2) (X) X (X) (X) 3.1.
Rear-view mirrors, 74/346/EEC (X) X X (X) 4.1.
Area of vision and windscreen wipers 74/347/EEC (X) (X) X (X) 5.1.
The steering system 75/321/EEC X X X SD 6.1.
Electromagnetic disturbance 75/322/EEC X X X X 7.1.
Braking devices 76/432/EEC (X) X (X) X 8.1.
Passenger seats to 76/763/EEC X X X X 9.1.
Sound level (internal), 77/311/EEC (X) X (X) X 10.1.
The roll-over protection structure 77/536/EEC X X SD SD 12.1.
The driving position 78/764/EEC (X) X (X) X 13.1.
Lighting installation of 78/933/EEC (X) (X) X (X) 14.1.
Lights and warning devices 79/532/EEC X X X X 15.1.
Coupling and reversiekārt 79/533/EEC (X) X (X) X 16.1.
ROPS (static testing) 79/622/EEC X X SD SD 17.1.
The operating space, access to the driving position of 80/720/EEC (X) (X) (X) (X) 18.1.
PTO 86/297/EEC X X X X 19.1.
Rear mounted ROPS (narrow-track wheeled tractors) 86/298/EEC — — — — 20.1.
Installing controls 86/415/EEC X X X X 21.1.
Front mounted ROPS (narrow-track wheeled tractors) 87/402/EEC — — — — 22.1.
Size and mass of the trailer 89/173/EEC I (X) X (X) X 22.2.
Glass 89/173/EEC X X X 22.3 X III.
Speed regulator 89/173/EEC, II, 1 X X X X 22.4.
Drive components protection 89/173/EEC, (II), 2 (X) X (X) X 22.5.
The mechanical coupling device 89/173/EEC (IV) X (X) X X 22.6.
Number plate 89/173/EEC X X V X X 14.1.
Trailer brake transmission 89/173/EEC (VI) X (X) X X 23.1.
Pollutant emissions 2000/25/EC X X X X 24.1.
Riepas1 […/…/EC] SD SD SD-25.1.
[…/…/EC] SD-Stabilitāte1-SD legend.
X — applies fully.
(X): apply grozītu2.
SD — requires a separate directive.
—: not applicable.
1 pending the adoption of directives on tyres and stability, the fact that individual directives, shall not prevent the grant whole-vehicle type approval.
2 when granting EC type-approval, the brackets are not used.
Appendix 2 procedures to be followed during EC type-approval 1. where the application is made in accordance with rules 5 and 6 point (in accordance with Bparaug specified in annex 2), the EC type-approval authority: 1.1 check that the component EC type-approvals and EC type-approvals issued pursuant to the separate directives are in force, and organizes the tests and checks specified in any of the separate directives which are not taken into When issuing such approvals;
1.2. documentation, make sure that the information in the nature of the vehicle and the data contained in the information document of the vehicle in AnnexIV, part of a packet of information to the data or the approval reports for approval, in accordance with the relevant separate directives and, if the position of the number I of the information document is not included in any of the separate directives information package, confirm that the relevant part or parameter conforms to the particulars in the information folder;
1.3. make or arrange for vehicle parts and systems to vehicles type approved models to ensure that the transport agent (s) is/are built in accordance with (i) the information package included the ERS data, the authenticity of which has been approved for all approved ating granted pursuant to the separate directives;
1.4. If necessary, carry out or arrange for checks on the installation of separate technical units.
2. the number of vehicles to be inspected is adequate to Appendix 2 of this annex 1.3. the checks referred to in point could be properly verified in various combinations to be approved in accordance with the following: 2.1 the engine;
2.2. the gearbox;
2.3. powered axles (number, position, interconnection);
UR2.4.vad s axles (number and position);
2.5. braked axles (number);
UR2.6.apg take over protection.
3. If application is made in accordance with rules 5 and 6 point (in accordance with Aparaug specified in annex 2), the EC type-approval authority shall: 3.1 organizing the necessary tests and checks defined by each relevant separate directive;
3.2. make sure that the vehicle conforms to the information folder will include the selected data and technical requirements of each of the relevant separate directive;
3.3. If necessary, carry out or arrange for checks on the installation of separate technical units.
Chapter c vehicle EC type-approval certificate Appendix 3 EC type-approval certificate numbering system 1. The approval number consists of four parts (if approve the finished vehicles) or of five parts (if approved by the systems, components and separate technical units) in accordance with the following requirements (components and separate technical units shall be marked in accordance with the relevant separate directives; parts always separated by an asterisk): 1.1 number part 1: the lower case letter "e" , followed by the distinguishing number or letters of the Member State which has granted type-approval: 1 for Germany, 2 for France, 3 for Italy, 4 for the Netherlands, 5 for Sweden, Belgium, Spain, 6-9, Lielbrit, Northern Ireland, in Belgium and the United Kingdom, Austria, 12-11, by burg, 13 Deluxe, 17 for Finland, 18 for Denmark, Portugal — 21, 23: Greece, Ireland — 24, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, 8:29, CY for Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, 32:36, Hungary-7, MT for Malta, Poland — 20 Slovenia, Slovakia, 26:27;
1.2. number part 2: base directive number;
1.3. number part 3 – the number of the directive, to which the latest amendments relating to approval: 1.3.1. in the case of a vehicle approval — the latest directive amending Directive2003/37/EC one (more) article (s);
1.3.2. If approved in accordance with the separate directives, — recent directive that includes specific provisions which the system, component or separate technical unit must comply;
1.3.3. If the directive contains various effective dates that apply to different technical standards, an alphabetical letter must be added. This letter will indicate the specific technical requirements, on the basis of which issued the approval;
1.4. number 4 — a four-digit sequential number (if necessary, with leading zeros as applicable) to denote the approval number. For each base directive numbering starts at 0001;
1.5. number part 5: a two-digit sequential number (if necessary, with zero in the beginning) to denote the extension of approval. For each base approval number numbering starts with 00.2. If approved by the vehicle, part 2 released.
3. Number of part 5 releases only the mandatory (s) manufacturer's plate (s).
4. Example of the third system approval (which so far have not had the extension), issued in France for Direktīvu80/720/EEC: e 2 * 80/720 * 88/414 * 0003 * 00, if directive, which includes two stages of implementation — (A) and (B). example 5 second extension in relation to the fourth vehicle approval issued by the United Kingdom: e 11 * 97/54 * 0004 * 02 in which case Directive 97/54/EC would be temporary recent directive amending the articles of the framework directive.
6. Example of the approval number stamped on the vehicle manufacturer's statutory plate (s) (s): e 11 * 97/54 * 0004. Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 2 Cabinet of 19 April 2005, regulations no 277 paraugs1 of the information document
(1) All of the information document referred to in the Cabinet of 19 April 2005, regulations No. 277 "Toyama used in agriculture or forestry tractors, trailers, towed the car and change its components conformity assessment rules" and the separate directives, only consists of some of the documents included in this list, and the number using only this list specified numbering system.
(2) The following information, if applicable must be supplied in triplicate and include a list of contents. All drawings supplied in appropriate scale and in sufficient detail on size A4 or on a folder. If you have photos, they are sufficiently detailed.
Sample a complete list Aparaug is used if no EC type-approval certificates issued in accordance with the specific directives.
0. General information 0.1. Make (s) (trade mark of the manufacturer) 0.2. Type (specify any variants and versions) 0.2.0. Situation in terms of completeness: complete/completed/pabeigts2 ' if the vehicle is not completed, indicates the previous name and address of the manufacturer and the incomplete or complete vehicle approval number.
0.2.1. Commercial name (s) (if applicable) 0.3. means of identification of type, if marked on the vehicle: 0.3.1. Manufacturer's plate (location and method of affixing of the) 0.3.2. chassis number (location) 0.4. vehicle kategorija3 0.5. Name and address of the manufacturer, the producer's Minimum 0.6. method of affixing statutory plates and inscriptions and method of affixing of the (photographs and drawings) 0.7. EC type-approval mark the location on the systems, components and separate technical units, and method of affixing of the 0.8. Assembly plant (s) name (s) and address (s) the construction of the vehicle 1. General characteristics (added 3/4 front and 3/4 rear photographs or drawings of the prototype and the dimensional drawing of the whole vehicle scale) 1.1. number of axles and wheels Double sharp 1.1.1. number and position (if any) 1.1.2. number of axles driven and position 1.1.3. Powered axles (number, position, interconnection) 1.1.4. Braked axles (number, position) 1.2 engine location and position 1.3. Steering wheel position: right/left/vidū4 1.4. Reversible driving position : is/nav5 1.5. Chassis: backbone chassis/chassis with side members/articulated chassis/cita6-1.6. vehicle designed for driving on the left/right pusi7 and 2 izmēri8 (in kg and mm) (where necessary, refer to drawings) 2.1. Unladen weight (s) 2.1.1. Unladen weight (s) running kārtībā9 (serving as a reference for the various separate directives) (with roll-over protection structure, without accessories, but with coolant, oils, fuel, tools and driver) 10 maximum: minimum: 188.8.131.52. This (this) (s) of mass among the axles and, if there is a semi-trailer (or interchangeable towed machinery) or a centre-axle trailer (or interchangeable towed machinery), the load on the coupling point 2.2 (s) the maximum permissible weight (s) (s), as declared by the vehicle manufacturer 2.2.1. technically permissible maximum (s) (s) complete (s) mass (s) according to the tyre Specification 2.2.2. This (these) (s) of mass among the axles, and If there is a semi-trailer (or interchangeable towed machinery) or a centre-axle trailer (or interchangeable towed machinery), the load on the coupling point 2.2.3. Limits of this (these) (s) mass distribution among the axles (specify the minimum limits in percentages on the front axle and on the rear axle) and, if there is a semi-trailer (or interchangeable towed machinery) or a centre-axle trailer (or interchangeable towed machinery), the load on the coupling point 184.108.40.206. masses (s) and tyre (s) axle.
Tyres (size) of dead weight technically permissible maximum mass on each axle, the maximum permissible vertical on the coupling point 1 2 3 slodze7 2.2.4. Payload (s) 11 2.3. Ballast masses (total weight, material, number of components) This (these) 2.3.1 (s) of mass among the axles 2.4. technically permissible towable mass of the tractor (s), if any: 2.4.1. Drawbar trailer (interchangeable towed machinery) 2.4.2. Semi-trailer (interchangeable towed machinery) 2.4.3. Centre-axle trailer (interchangeable towed machinery) 2.4.4. total technically permissible mass (s) (s) trailer (interchangeable towed machinery) articulated tractor for each trailer (interchangeable towed machinery), the braking device configuration 2.4.5. maximum trailer (interchangeable towed machinery) which may be the mass of the drag point 2.4.6. Coupling location 220.127.116.11. Height above the ground, 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1.2. Maximum height minimum height 126.96.36.199. Distance to the vertical plane passing through the axis of the rear axle 188.8.131.52. Maximum static vertical load/technically permissible mass on the coupling point 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.3.2. Tractor semi-trailer (interchangeable towed machinery for) or a trailer with central axle (interchangeable towed machinery for) Garenbāze12 2.5 2.5.1. In the case of semi-trailers (interchangeable towed machinery) 18.104.22.168. the distance between the jūgtap and the first rear axle 22.214.171.124. Distance between the jūgtap and the semi-trailer (interchangeable towed machinery) back 2.6. maximum and minimum distance between the wheels of each axle (measured between the commonly used tire or double tyre planes of symmetry) (to be specified by the manufacturer) 13 2.7. vehicle loading gauge range (General and driving on the road) 2.7.1. Chassis without 126.96.36.199. Garums14 188.8.131.52.1. Maximum permissible length of the completed vehicle 184.108.40.206.2. Minimum permissible length for the completed vehicle 220.127.116.11. Platums15 18.104.22.168.1. Maximum permissible width of the completed vehicle 22.214.171.124.2. Minimum permissible width for the completed vehicle 126.96.36.199. height (in running order to the vehicle) l6 (suspension, if any, height adjustable indicates normal driving position). 188.8.131.52 front pārkare17 Front 184.108.40.206.1. departure angle degrees 220.127.116.11. pārkare18 Rear rear 18.104.22.168.1. departure angle degrees 22.214.171.124.2. Minimum and maximum permissible coupling point Between Klīrenss20 126.96.36.199.1. pārkare19 188.8.131.52. the axes 184.108.40.206.2. Under the front axle (s) 220.127.116.11.3. Under the rear axle (s) 18.104.22.168. The greatest permissible body and/or interior fittings and/or equipment and/or payload of centre of gravity 2.7.2. for Chassis with deviation of 22.214.171.124. Garums21 hull 126.96.36.199.1. Length of the loading area 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206. height Platums22 (the vehicle in running order) 23 (suspension, if any, height adjustable indicates normal driving position) 220.127.116.11. front pārkare24 Front 18.104.22.168.1. departure angle degrees 22.214.171.124. pārkare25 Rear rear 126.96.36.199.1. departure angle degrees 188.8.131.52.2. Minimum and maximum permissible coupling point Between Klīrenss27 184.108.40.206.1. pārkare26 220.127.116.11. axes 18.104.22.168.2. Under the front axle (s) 22.214.171.124.3. Under the rear axle (s) 126.96.36.199. Ramp leņķis28 degrees 188.8.131.52. The greatest permissible useful the Centre of gravity of the load deviation (not evenly spaced load case) 3. Engine part 3.1.1 General information 3.1.1. Cilmdzinēj/engine tips29, 30, a registered trademark of the manufacturer (s) 3.1.2. Cilmdzinēj and, if necessary, the engine (s) type and family standartapzīmējums31 3.1.3. means of identification of type, if marked on the engine (s) and method of affixing of the type Engine identification 184.108.40.206. character of the location, means of identification and method of affixing of the EC 220.127.116.11. component type approval number, location and method of affixing of the 3.1.4. Name and address of the manufacturer (3.1.5. Assembly plant- u) address (-I) 3.1.6. Operating principle:-spark ignition/kompresijaizdedze32-direct/indirect iesmidzināšana33: two-stroke/četrtaktu34 3.1.7. Fuel: diesel oil/petrol/LPG/cita35 3.2.2. part-Engine type. The characteristics of the engine type 3.2.1. Description of the compression ignition engine 18.104.22.168. Manufacturer 22.214.171.124. Manufacturer's installed engine type 126.96.36.199. for two-stroke/četrtaktu36 188.8.131.52. bore mm 184.108.40.206. Stroke mm 220.127.116.11. number and position of the cylinder 18.104.22.168. Cylinder capacity cm3 22.214.171.124. Rated speed in min-1 Rpm 126.96.36.199. maximum torque speed min-1 188.8.131.52. compression pakāpe37 184.108.40.206. Combustion system 220.127.116.11. Drawings of combustion chamber and piston crown drawing (s) 18.104.22.168. The inlet pipe and outlet pipe minimum cross-sectional area of the Cooling system of the 22.214.171.124.1 126.96.36.199.. 188.8.131.52.1.1. Liquid fluid way 184.108.40.206.1.2. Circulating Pump (s) :/220.127.116.11.1.3 Parameter is nav38. or make (s) and type (s) (if applicable) 18.104.22.168.1.4. drive ratio (s) (if applicable) 22.214.171.124.2. Air 126.96.36.199.2.1. Blower: Yes/nav39 188.8.131.52.2.2. Characteristics or make (s) and type (s) (if applicable) 184.108.40.206.2.3. drive ratio (s) (if any) specified by the manufacturer 220.127.116.11. temperature 18.104.22.168.1. Liquid cooling: maximum outlet temperature 22.214.171.124.2. Air cooling: K reference point maximum temperature reference point K 126.96.36.199.3. Intake intercooler air supply the maximum temperature of the exhaust point (if applicable) K 188.8.131.52.4. maximum exhaust temperature at the exhaust pipes exhaust manifold flanges K 184.108.40.206.5. Oil temperature: min. K max. (K)
220.127.116.11. Supercharger: is/18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.16.1. Mark nav40 type 126.96.36.199.3. Description of the system (e.g. maximum pressure, overpressure valve, if fitted) 188.8.131.52.4. Intercooler: Yes/nav41 184.108.40.206. Intake system: maximum permissible inlet depression at rated engine power under full engine load kPa 220.127.116.11. Exhaust system: maximum permissible exhaust back pressure at rated engine power under full engine load kPa 3.2.2. Additional anti-pollution devices (if any, and if not covered by another heading) description and/or chart 3.2.3. fuel feed 18.104.22.168. Feed pump Spiediens42 or the parameter diagram: 22.214.171.124. Injection system pump 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.2.1.1. Make (s) 184.108.40.206.1.2 (s) type 220.127.116.11.1.3. delivery … …. mm343 one injection, or cycle with nominal rotation speed of the pump accordingly. … min-1 (rated) and ... ... min-1 (maximum torque) or a chart. Specifies the test method used: engine/stends44 18.104.22.168.1.4.1. injection advance 22.214.171.124.1.4. injection advance raksturlīkne45 126.96.36.199.1.4.2. injection laikiestate46 188.8.131.52.2. injection piping 184.108.40.206.2.1. Length (s) mm. Internal diameter 220.127.116.11.2.2 mm 18.104.22.168.3. Injector (s) 22.214.171.124.3.1. make (s) 126.96.36.199.3.2. Type (s) of spiediens47 kPa 188.8.131.52.3.3. Opening or 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.2.4.1. diagramma48 Governor Mark 18.104.22.168.4.2 type (s) (s) 22.214.171.124.4.3. Cut-off speed min-1 pilnslodzē49 126.96.36.199.4.4. maximum no-load speed min-1. skaits50 188.8.131.52.4.5 ātrums51 min-1 idle 184.108.40.206. Cold Start System 220.127.116.11.1. Make (s) 18.104.22.168.2. Type (s) 22.214.171.124.3. Description 3.2.4. valve timing 126.96.36.199. Maximum lift and opening and closing angles in relation to top dead centre or equivalent characteristics 188.8.131.52. reference thermal spacing and/or Setup diapazons52 3.2.5. Electronic control system. If the engine has electronic control system, describes the relevant principles 184.108.40.206. Mark 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168. Component type number 22.214.171.124. Electronic control unit location: 126.96.36.199.1. controlled ingredients 188.8.131.52.2. components Controlled 3.3. part 3-compression ignition engine family. Engine family characteristics 3.3.1. list of Engine types making up the family 184.108.40.206. name of engine family 220.127.116.11. specifications of This family of engines Cilmdzinēj engine type number of cylinders rated speed (min-1) fuel inlet (mm3) stroke at rated speed Rated net power (kW) the declared maximum torque speed (min-1) fuel inlet (mm3) stroke at rated speed maximum torque the maximum torque (Nm) idle speed (min-1) capacity percentage in relation to the engine capacity of the household of the 100 family — 3.4.4. engine type. Family cilmdzinēj's pamatparametri53 3.4.1. Compression-ignition engine description manufacturer 18.104.22.168. Manufacturer 22.214.171.124. fitted engine type 126.96.36.199. Two-stroke/188.8.131.52. bore četrtaktu54 mm 184.108.40.206. Stroke mm 220.127.116.11. number and position of the cylinder 18.104.22.168. Cylinder capacity cm3 22.214.171.124. Rated speed in min-1 Rpm 126.96.36.199. maximum torque speed min-1 188.8.131.52. compression 184.108.40.206. pakāpe55 combustion system. Drawings of combustion chamber and piston 220.127.116.11 head drawing (s) in the inlet pipes and 18.104.22.168. exhaust pipe minimum cross-sectional area of the Cooling system of the 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.14.1.1. Liquid-liquid way 184.108.40.206.1.2. Circulating Pump (s) :/220.127.116.11.1.3 Parameter is nav56. or make (s) and type (s) (if applicable) 18.104.22.168.1.4. drive ratio (s) (if applicable) 22.214.171.124.2. Air 126.96.36.199.2.1. Blower: Yes/nav57 188.8.131.52.2.2. Characteristics or make (s) and type (s) (if applicable) 184.108.40.206.2.3. drive ratio (s) (if any) specified by the manufacturer 220.127.116.11. temperature 18.104.22.168.1. Liquid cooling: maximum outlet temperature 22.214.171.124.2. Air cooling: K reference point maximum temperature reference point K 126.96.36.199.3. Intake intercooler air supply the maximum temperature of the exhaust point (if applicable) K 188.8.131.52.4. maximum temperature of exhaust gases in the exhaust pipes at the exhaust manifold flanges K 184.108.40.206.5. Oil temperature: min. K max. 220.127.116.11. Supercharger: is k/nav58 18.104.22.168.1. Mark 22.214.171.124.2. Type 126.96.36.199.3. Description of the system (e.g. maximum pressure, overpressure valve, if fitted) 188.8.131.52.4. Intercooler: Yes/nav59 184.108.40.206. Intake system: maximum permissible inlet depression at rated engine power under full engine load kPa 220.127.116.11. Exhaust system: maximum permissible exhaust back pressure at rated engine power under full engine load: kPa 3.4.2. Additional anti-pollution devices (if any, and if not covered by another heading) description and/vai60 chart (s) 3.4.3. fuel feed 18.104.22.168. feed pump Spiediens61 kPa or parameter chart 22.214.171.124. Injection system pump 126.96.36.199.1.1 188.8.131.52.1.. make (s) 184.108.40.206.1.2. Type (s) of the feed in one mm362 220.127.116.11.1.3. injection time or cycle with the pump nominal rotation speed respectively .... ... min-1 (rated) and ... ... min-1 (maximum torque) or a chart. Specifies the test method used: engine/stends63 18.104.22.168.1.4. Injection advance 22.214.171.124.1.4.1. injection advance 126.96.36.199.1.4.2. raksturlīkne64 injection laikiestate65 188.8.131.52.2.1 184.108.40.206.2. injection piping length (s) mm. Internal diameter 220.127.116.11.2.2 mm 18.104.22.168.3. Injector (s) 22.214.171.124.3.1. make (s) 126.96.36.199.3.2. Type (s) of opening spiediens66 or 188.8.131.52.3.3. Chart 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.2.4.1. make the Regulator (s) 18.104.22.168.4.2 (s) type 22.214.171.124.4.3. Cut-off speed min-1 pilnslodzē67 126.96.36.199.4.4. maximum no-load speed min-1. skaits68 188.8.131.52.4.5 ātrums69 min-1 idle 184.108.40.206. Cold Start System 220.127.116.11.1. Make (s) 18.104.22.168.2. Type (s) 22.214.171.124.3. Description 3.4.4. valve timing
126.96.36.199. Maximum lift and opening and closing angles in relation to top dead centre or equivalent characteristics 188.8.131.52. reference thermal spacing and/or Setup diapazons70 3.4.5. Electronic control system. If the engine has electronic control system, provides information about the operating principles. Mark 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168. Component type number 22.214.171.124. Electronic control unit location 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.4.2 Control of controlled ingredients. ingredients 3.5. Fuel tank (s) 3.5.1. Number, capacity, materials 3.5.2. Drawing, photograph or description clearly indicating the tank (s) location 3.5.3. Reserve fuel tank (s) 184.108.40.206. Number, capacity, materials 220.127.116.11. Drawing , photo or description that clearly states the tank (s) location 3.6. nominal Engine power effective............ kw at … min-1 with standard settings (in accordance with Directive 97/68/EC) 3.6.1. Optional: power take-off (PTO) (if any) power at the rated speed (s) (in accordance with OECD code 1 or 2 or ISO 789-1 LV: 2000) WTO rated speed (min-1) the engine speed (min-1) power (kW) 1-540-1000 2 3.7. Maximum torque......... " NM at … … … min-1 (according to Directive 97/68/EC) 3.8. Other traction engines or Motors (spark ignition, etc.), or combinations thereof (characteristics of components) 3.9. Air Filter 3.9.1. Make (s) 3.9.2. Type (s) the average spacing 3.9.3 at maximum capacity kPa 3.10. exhaust system 3.10.1. Description and charts 3.10.2. Make (s) 3.10.3. type (s) of 3.11. Electrical System 3.11.1. Nominal voltage, positive/negative sazemējums71 V 18.104.22.168.11.2.1. a type of generator 22.214.171.124. Rated power VA 4. Transmisija72 Transmission System scheme 4.1 4.2. Type (mechanical , hydraulic, electric, etc.)
4.2.1. Brief description of the electrical/electronic components (if any) 4.3. engine flywheel moment of inertia 4.3.1. additional moment of inertia with gear 4.4. Clutch (type) (if any) 4.4.1. Maximum torque conversion (if any) 4.5. Gearbox (type, direct engagement, method of control) (if any) 4.6. Gear ratios (if any) with or without the distribution kārbas73 gear ratio of the gearbox reduction ratio distribution boxes in the main transmission ratio overall ratio Variator maximum * minimum * Reversing Variator 1 2 3 1 note.
The continuously variable transmission (CVT).
4.6.1. maximum dimensions of tyres on the sum of the axes 4.7. Calculated maximum tractor design speed in most gear (specify calculation factors) 74 km/h 4.7.1. Measured maximum speed km/h 4.8. actual straight-line motion distance corresponding to one complete revolution of the driving wheels, 4.9. Speed Governor: Yes/nav75 4.9.1 description 4.10. Speedometer, tachometer and hour meter (if fitted) 4.10.1. Speedometer (if fitted) 126.96.36.199. Operating principle and the description of the drive mechanism 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206. Measuring constant measuring apparatus, the permissible deviation 220.127.116.11. Overall transmission ratio 18.104.22.168. or other Measuring scale pointer design 22.214.171.124. Electrical/electronic components short description 4.10.2. Tachometer and hour meter (if fitted): Yes/nav76
4.11. Differential lock (if fitted): Yes/nav77 4.12. Power take-off (s) (revolutions per minute and ratio of the engine) (number, type, and location) 4. Main power take-off (s) 4.12.2. other 4.12.3. Power take-off guard (s) (description, dimensions, drawings, photographs) 4.13. engine components, projections and wheels (descriptions, drawings, sketches, photographs) 4.13.1. Single protective surface 4.13.2. More protective surface protection with total 4.13.3. encapsulation 4.14. Brief description of the electrical/electronic components (if any) 5. Axles description of each axle 5.1 5.2. Make ( If the type is) 5.3 (if any) 6. Suspension (where appropriate) 6.1. Extreme (minimum and maximum) tyre/wheel combinations (if any) (dimensions, characteristics, inflation pressure for road behaviour, wheel dimensions and front/rear combinations) 6.2. Each axle or wheel type of suspension (if fitted) 6.2.1. Height adjustment: Yes/No/after izvēles78 6.2.2. Brief description of the electrical/electronic components (if any) 6.3. Other devices (if any) 7. Steering (descriptive diagram) 7.1. Steering category : manual/servo/servo79 7.1.1. Reversible driving position (description) 7.2. Transmission and control 7.2.1. type of steering mechanism (point front and rear, if applicable) 7.2.2. Connected to the wheels (including other than mechanical one; points front and rear, if applicable) 126.96.36.199. Brief description of the electrical/electronic components (if any) in 7.2.3. method of Amplification (if any) 188.8.131.52. Method and diagram of operation, make (s) and type (s) 7.2.4. diagram of the steering equipment All , which contains the various device location in the vehicle, which can affect steering 7.2.5. The steering control (s) schematic diagram (s) 7.2.6. Steering control adjustment range and method (if any) 7.3. maximum turning angle of the wheels (if fitted) 7.3.1. To the right: ... degrees. Number of turns of the steering wheel 7.3.2. To the left: ... degrees. Number of steering wheel turns 7.4. Minimum turning circle (without braking) 7.4.1. Right 80 mm 7.4.2. Left mm 7.5. Steering method of adjustment (if any) 7.6. Brief description of the electrical/electronic components (if any) 8. Brakes (kopskic and actions) 81 8.1. Service braking system 8.2. Secondary braking system (if fitted) 8.3. Parking brake 8.4. any papildbremž device (s) (and retarder) 8.5. For vehicles with anti-lock brake systems — systems operations (including any electronic parts) , electric block diagram, hydraulic or pneumatic circuit plan 5.3. Braking system components list with exact indications 8.7. Maximum tire size braked axles 8.8. calculation of the braking system (determination of the ratio of the total braking forces at the circumference of the wheels and the force applied) 8.9. Right and left brake transmission blocking 8.10. external energy source (s) (if any) (characteristics, capacity of energy reservoirs, maximum and minimum pressure , pressure gauge and minimum-pressure warning device on the control gauges, vacuum reservoirs and supply valve, supply compressors, compliance with provisions regarding pressure equipment).
8.11. vehicles fitted with trailer braking devices 8.11.1. Trailer-brake actuating device (description, characteristics) 8.11.2. mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic pievads82 8.11.3. Connectors, couplings, safety devices (description, drawing, sketch) 8.11.4. Vienvad braking pievads83 interface or 184.108.40.206. Supply overpressure (1 line) KPA 220.127.116.11. Supply overpressure (2 line) KPA 9. Field of vision, glazing, windscreen wipers and rear-view mirrors 9.1. The field of vision of 9.1.1. Drawing (s) or photograph (s) showing the position of parts in the forward field of vision glass 9.2 9.2.1. Necessary data reference point location for fast detection 9.2.2. Windscreen (s) 18.104.22.168. Use (s) the material (s) 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199. Assembly method. Rake angle (s) degrees 188.8.131.52. EC component type-approval mark (s) 184.108.40.206. Windscreen accessories and their location and all of the electrical/electronic components short description 9.2.3. Other window (s) 220.127.116.11. Location (s). the applied 18.104.22.168 (s) material (s) ingredient type 22.214.171.124. EC approval mark (s) 126.96.36.199. side glass ramp brief description of the electrical/electronic components (if any) 9.3. windscreen wipers: Yes/nav84 (description, number, frequency of operation) 9.4. Rear-view mirror (s) 9.4.1. Class (-I) 9.4.2. EC component type-approval mark (s) 9.4.3 location in relation to vehicle structure (drawings) 9.4.4. Strengthening method (s) new item 9.4.5. Optional equipment that might restrict the field of vision of rear adjustment system 9.4.6. brief description of the electrical/electronic components (if any) 9.5. Defrosting and demisting systems 9.5.1. Technical description of 10. Roll-over protection device protection from inclement weather, seats, load platforms 10.1. Roll-over protection device (dimensioned drawings, photographs (where appropriate), description) 10.1.1. frame (-ji) 10.1.1.0. Is/nav85. trade mark of 10.1.1.1 (s) 10.1.1.2. EC component type-approval mark (s) 10.1.1.3. Internal and external dimensions of 10.1.1.4. material (s) and method of manufacture 10.1.2. Booth (s) Is/nav86 10.1.2.1.10.1.2.0. Trade mark (s) 10.1.2.2. EC component type-approval mark (s) 10.1.2.3. doors (number , dimensions, direction of opening, latches and hinges) 10.1.2.4. Windows and emergency exit (s) (number, size, location) 10.1.2.5. Other devices for protection against unfavourable weather conditions (description) 10.1.2.6. Internal and external dimensions 10.1.3. Roll-aizsarkonstrukcij (s) installed (s) front/aizmugurē87 drop (s) or drop (s) 88 of 10.1.3.0. Is/nav89 10.1.3.1. Description (position, fixing, etc.)
10.1.3.2. trade mark (s) or name (s) 10.1.3.3. EC component type-approval mark (s) 10.1.3.4. Size 10.1.3.5. material (s) and the type of construction 10.2. Operating space and access to driving position (description, characteristics, dimensioned drawings) 10.3. Seats and footrests 10.3.1. Driving seat (s) (drawings, photographs, description) 10.3.1.1. trade mark (s) or name (s) 10.3.1.2. EC component type-approval mark (s) of the seat type 10.3.1.3. category : Akategorij-I/II/IIIklas, Bkategorija90 10.3.1.4. position and main parameters 10.3.1.5. Adjustment System 10.3.1.6. Displacement and locking system 10.3.2. passenger seats (number, dimensions, position and characteristics) 10.3.3. Footrests (number, dimensions and location) 10.4. Load platform dimensions mm 10.4.1 10.4.2. Location 10.4.3. Technically permissible load kg 10.4.4. the load distribution along the axis suppression suppression 10.5 kg in 10.5.1. The engine compartment and adjacent parts of the passenger compartment of the part of the body of the description and drawings/photographs of the shapes and constituent materials of 10.5.2. engine partition the inserted metal components (e.g. heating appliances, spare wheel, air filter, steering mechanism, etc.) drawings or photographs of the position of the 10.5.3. Radio control devices list and drawing 10.5.4. Particulars of the nominal value of the direct current resistances, and, in the case of resistive ignition cables, of their nominal resistance per metre 11. Lights and warning devices (vehicle body level, showing sketches of all the lighting and light-signalling devices location; the number of electrical diagram EC type-approval mark and colour of lights) 11.1. Compulsory devices 11.1.1. Dipped-beam headlamps 11.1.2. Front position (side) lamps 11.1.3. Rear position (side) lamp 11.1.4. Direction indicator lamps 188.8.131.52. front 184.108.40.206. rear 220.127.116.11. side 11.1.5. rear reflex reflectors 11.1.6. Rear registration plate lamps 11.1.7. Stop lamp 11.1.8. Hazard-warning device 11.2. Optional devices 11.2.1. Main-beam headlamps 11.2.2. front fog lamps 11.2.3. Rear fog lamps 11.2.4. reversing lamps 11.2.5. working lamp 11.2.6. Parking lamps end-outline marker lamp 18.104.22.168.2.8. The trailer for tell-tale (s)
11.3. The electrical/electronic components (if any), not the bulb, short description 12. Miscellaneous 12.1. Audible warning device (s) (position) 12.1.1. EC component type-approval mark (s) of tractor and trailers 12.2. mechanical coupling device for coupling devices 12.2.1. type (s) 12.2.2. Brand (s) 12.2.3. EC component type-approval mark (s) 12.2.4. Device designed for a maximum horizontal load of ... kg ... and for a maximum vertical load (if any) kg91 12.3. Hydraulic lift-three-point coupling device : is/nav92 12.4. lighting and light-signalling devices on trailer connection site (description) 12.5. installation of the Control device, location, functioning and marking (description, photographs or diagrams) 12.6. Rear registration plate location (shape and size) 12.7. Front coupling device (dimensioned drawing) 12.8. Vehicle mounted or towed vehicle and the equipment used to control electronic devices description
13. Note 1 if a part has received type approval, it is not necessary to describe, if this is an indication of the type approval. The description is also required for all components of the design characteristics which are clearly indicated in charts or drawings will be added to a document. If you want to add photos or drawings, indicate the number of attachments for each position.
2 delete as applicable.
3Klasific, having regard to Directive 2003/37/EC annex II definitions included in the Anodaļ.
8 standards EN ISO 612:2005 and EN ISO 1176:2005.9 required information submitted for all possible variants.
10 assumes that the driver's weight is 75kg.
11 information requested on the presented all possible variants.
12 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.4:2005.13 standard EN ISO 3746:2005 14 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.1:15 2005 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.2:16 2005 Standard EN ISO 612/-6:2005 17 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.6:18 2005 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.7:19 2005 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.7:2005 20 Standard EN ISO 612/-8:2005 21 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.1:22 Standard 2005 EN ISO 612/-6.2:2005.23 Standard EN ISO 612/-6:2005.24 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.6:25 2005 standard LVS ISO 612/-6.7:26 2005 Standard EN ISO 612/-6.7:27 2005 Standard EN ISO 612/-8:2005 28 Standard EN ISO 612/-9:2005.29 Delete where inapplicable.
30 if more than one referred to in cilmdzinēj, shall be submitted for each specific form cilmdzinēj.
31 delete where inapplicable.
32 delete where inapplicable.
delete as 33.
34 delete where inapplicable.
37 point tolerance.
delete as 38.
delete as 39.
delete as 41.
42 point tolerance.
43 point tolerance.
delete as 44.
45 point tolerance.
46 point tolerance.
47 specify the tolerance.
delete as 48.
49 specifies the tolerance.
50 point tolerance.
51 point tolerance.
delete as 52.
53 if the application more than one referred to in cilmdzinēj, shall be submitted for each specific form cilmdzinēj.
delete as 54.
55 indicate tolerance.
delete as 56.
delete as 57.
delete as 58.
delete as 59.
delete as 60.
61 point tolerance.
62 point tolerance.
delete as 63.
64 point tolerance.
65 indicates the tolerance.
66 point tolerance.
67 point tolerance.
68 point tolerance.
69 point tolerance.
delete as 70.
delete as 71.
the information requested be submitted 72 for all possible variants.
73 the permissible deviation is 5%. Required to determine the measured speed of up to 43km/h, with a tolerance of 3 km/h (see. Direktīvu98/89/EC).
74 the permissible deviation is 5%. Required to determine the measured speed of up to 43km/h, with a tolerance of 3 km/h (see. Direktīvu98/89/EC).
delete as 75.
delete as 76.
delete as 77.
delete as 78.
delete as 79.
80 Standard EN ISO 789-3:2005.81 for each braking device provides the following data: type and characteristics (sketch) (drums or discs etc., brake brake wheels, brake linkage of these wheels, friction surfaces, their properties and work surface area, drum pads, or drive the RADIUS, the brake drum weight and regulating devices), transmission and brake control (attach diagram) (construction, adjustment, lever rations, access control devices and their location mechanical transmission, functional leadership, the main parts of the transmission characteristics of the main brake cylinders and Pistons, brake cylinders).
delete as 82.
delete as 83.
delete as 84.
delete as 85.
delete as 86.
delete as 87.
delete as 88.
delete as 89.
delete as 90.
91 value relating to the mechanical strength of the coupling device.
delete as 92.
(B) a sample simplified information document for EC vehicle type-approval part I (1) Bparaug is used if you have one or more EC type-approval or EC component type-approval certificate issued pursuant to the separate directives.
(2) The relevant EC type-approval or EC component type-approval certificate numbers of option 3 indicates the model B in the table in part III.
(3) The Cabinet of Ministers on 19 April 2005 rule no. 277 "About a vanity or forestry tractors, trailers, towed the car and change its components conformity assessment rules" 3. information referred to in annex a (EC conformity certificate) indicates in Chapter 1-12 for each transport media type/variant/version.
(4) If there is no EC type-approval or EC component type-approval certificate issued pursuant to a separate directive, the information document referred to in the Aparaug information is provided with respect to the appropriate departments.
0. General information 0.1. Make (s) (trade mark of the manufacturer) 0.2. Type (specify any variants and versions) 0.2.0. Situation in terms of completeness: complete/completed/not pabeigts1 0.2.1. If the vehicle is completed, indicate the previous name and address of the manufacturer and the incomplete or complete vehicle approval number. Trade name (s) (if applicable) 0.3. means of identification of type, if marked on the vehicle 0.3.1. Manufacturer's plate (location and method of affixing of the) 0.3.2. chassis number (location) 0.4. Vehicle category 0.3. Name and address of the manufacturer and, if the ingredients are 0.7. separate technical unit, marks the location and method of affixing of the 0.8. Assembly plant (s) name (s) and address (a-I) 1. General construction characteristics of the vehicle (added 3/4 front and 3/4 rear photographs or drawings of the prototype and the dimensional drawing of the whole vehicle scale) 2. Masses and dimensions 3. Engine 4. Transmission axles Suspension 22.214.171.124. Steering equipment of braking devices 9. Field of vision, glazing, windscreen wipers and rear-view mirrors 10. Roll-over protection, protection against unfavourable weather, seats, load platform 11. Lights and signalling devices 12. different note.
1Klasific, taking into account annex II of Directive2003/37/EC the definitions included in the Anodaļ.
Part II (1) table with model B in referred to the part I: multiple positions included in the version of the allowed combinations. For each of these components should receive the position of the letter that identifies the table position or position of the ingredient or ingredients that fit the specific version.
(2) A separate table shall be drawn up for each type of variant.
(3) More positions components not subject to restrictions on its combination with some variation, the entry in the column "all versions".
All versions of version 1 version 2 ... nversion mismatch at (4) this information may be submitted in another format or layout, if one does not change the content of the information.
(5) Each variant and version shall be identified with a numeric or alphanumeric code that records the vehicle EC certificate of conformity.
Part III EC type-approval numbers relating to the separate directives (1) Further information on aspects relating to the vehicle (the information contained in the relevant installation approval certificate need not be repeated).
(2) For EC type-approval, the approval of all relevant type approval class(es) or EC component type-approval certificate (with their annexes) include documentation and approval authorities.
Subject to the EC type-approval or EC component type-approval number of the EC type-approval or EC component type-approval date type (s), option (s), version (s) covered by the example of the braking equipment £ 1 * 76/432 * 97/54 * 0026 * 00 3.2.2000 MF/320/U £ 4 * 76/432 * 97/54 * 0039 * 00 1.3.2000 MF/320/F the signature position date Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 3 Cabinet of 19 April 2005, regulations no 277 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 4 the Cabinet in 2005. April 19, Regulation No 277 procedures to be followed by the multi-stage EC type-approval 1. for multi-stage EC type-approval process to be satisfactory, require concerted action from all interested producers. To this end, before granting EC type-approval, the first or the next phase of the EC type-approval authority shall ensure that the producers concerned should be carried out and information assurance document exchanges and ensuring the complete vehicle in compliance with technical requirements specified in the relevant separate directives listed in the Cabinet of 19 April 2005 rule no. 277 "in agriculture or the mežsaimn nia, tractors, trailers, towed the car and change its components conformity assessment rules (hereinafter rules) of the annex, Bnodaļ 2. This information includes data about the relevant system, component or separate technical unit EC type-approvals and of vehicle parts which are part of the incomplete vehicle but are not yet approved type.
2. in accordance with this annex to EC type-approval shall be granted on the basis of the type of vehicle to the current state of completion, and they include all the previous stage of EC type-approval.
3. Each manufacturer in a multi-stage EC type-approval process is responsible for the EC type-approval and conformity of production of all systems, components and separate technical units which it made or with whom it was supplemented by the results of the previous production stages. The manufacturer is not responsible for the aspects that have received type approval in the previous stage, if he does not change the parts of the vehicle to such an extent that the previously granted type-approval becomes invalid.
4. If the application is made in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 9, the EC type-approval authority shall carry out the following procedure: 4.1 make sure that all approvals granted in accordance with the separate directives, the ķaj complies with the relevant standards of individual ķajā directive;
4.2. ensure that all the relevant data, taking account of the complete structure of the vehicle, should be included in the information folder;
4.3. when examining the documentation, make sure that the information in the nature of the vehicle (s) and data contained in the vehicle information folder are included in part I of the information packet to the data or the EC type-approval certificates issued under the relevant separate directives and, in the case of a completed vehicle, where an item number in part I of the information folder is not included in any of the separate directives information package, confirm that the relevant part or parameter matches the data contained in the information folder;
4.4. carry out or arrange for the component and system testing of the vehicle to be type approved models to ensure that the transport agent (s) is (are) built in accordance with the relevant provisions included in the information package of the ERS data, the authenticity of which has been approved for all approved ating granted pursuant to the separate directives;
4.5. If necessary, carry out or arrange for checks on the installation of separate technical units.
5. the number of vehicles to be inspected is adequate to the bottom paragraph 4.4. of this annex, the checks referred to could be properly verified in various combination tion of type approval according to the degree of completeness and the following aspects: 5.1 engine;
5.2. the gearbox;
5.3. powered axles (number, position, interconnection);
UR5.4.vad s axles (number and position);
5.5. braked axles (number);
UR5.6.apg take over protection.
6. identify the vehicle, the second and subsequent stages, each manufacturer shall affix to the vehicle a plate, in addition to the minimum manufacturer's plaque, laid down in Council 1988 21 December Directive 89/173/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to certain components and characteristics of wheeled agricultural or forestry tractors. This plate securely attached to the visible and easily accessible location to the part that use does not need to change. On the plate must bear the following legible and indelible form to the information in the following order: 6.1. name of manufacturer;
6.2. EC type-approval number the first, third, and fourth part;
6.3. the EC type-approval;
6.4. the vehicle's serial number;
6.5. the maximum permissible laden mass;
4.1. maximum towable mass;
6.7. the combination of maximum permissible laden mass (if the vehicle may tow a trailer) (1);
6.8. maximum permissible mass on each axle, the list starting from front to aizmuguri1;
6.9. the maximum permissible vertical load on the coupling punktu1.
1Norād only where the value has changed in the current EC type approval stage.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 5 Cabinet of 19 April 2005, regulations no 277 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 6 Cabinet of 19 April 2005, regulations no 277 product compliance procedures i. initial assessment 1. before granting EC type-approval of the certification authority verify appropriate measures and procedures to effectively check the manufactured components, systems, separate technical units or vehicles to conform to the approved type.
2. make sure that the certification body for this attachment requirements referred to in paragraph 1. Make sure the certification authority may also, on behalf of the other Member States the EC type-approval authority. The Authority satisfied about this annex referred to in paragraph 1, the requirements, prepare a statement of compliance in respect of the areas and production facilities it considered relevant to the product (s) receive type-approval.
3. the Certification Body shall accept the manufacturer's certification of compliance with harmonised standard EN ISO 9001:2001, EN L 7.3. point "customer satisfaction and continual development ' (the scope of which covers the product (s) of the type (s) to be approved) with a permissible derogation from the requirements relating to the design and development concepts, or equivalent standard of accreditation which meets point 1 of this annex. The manufacturer shall provide data of the registration and undertake to inform the institution of the place of registration of certification validity or scope.
4. On receipt of a request from another Member State certification authority, the certification authority shall immediately forward of this annex referred to in paragraph 2, a statement of compliance or inform that it is unable to provide such notification.
II. Conformity of production 5. All vehicles, systems, components or separate technical units that have received type-approval pursuant to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 April 2005, regulations no 277 "in agriculture or the mežsaimn nia, tractors, trailers, towed the car and change its components conformity assessment rules" must be made according to the type approved pursuant to the requirements laid down in these provisions.
6. When granting EC type-approval of the certification authority makes sure that there are appropriate measures and documented control plans, to deal with the manufacturer for each approval, with certain intervals to test, or equivalent tests, to ensure ongoing compliance with the approved type (including tests, where relevant, be carried out in accordance with these terms).
7. the EC type-approval holder: 7.1 ensure that should the procedures necessary for effective monitoring of products (vehicles, systems, components or separate technical units) conform to the EC type-approval;
7.2. to make available test equipment necessary for checking the conformity to each approved type;
7.3. ensure that test results are recorded and that the attachments as documents remain available for a period to be determined in agreement with the certification authority (for a maximum of 10);
7.4. all test results should be analysed to verify and with industrial production-specific tolerances ensure stability regarding parameters of the product;
7.5. ensure that for each type of the product is done at least in these regulations required checks and tests;
7.6. to provide additional sampling and repeat the test, if it turns out that a sample or test subject does not meet the requirements, as well as all necessary measures must be taken to re-establish the conformity of the.
8. as regards the EC approval of this annex vehicle 7.5. the checks referred to in point boils down to making sure about the compliance with the specifications indicated in the EC type-approval.
9. the certification body may, at any time, to verify for each production facility the conformity control method applicable. The usual frequency of such verification correspond to the measures (if any) approved in accordance with this annex, paragraph 2 or 3, and provides relevant results of the revision period, which is an appropriate certification authority trust for the period requested.
10. each inspection, the Inspector displays the test records and production records.
11. when testing the way it lets you selectively, the Inspector may choose to look for the manufacturer's testing laboratory, gus (or the control authorities in the laboratory). The minimum number of samples may be determined in the light of the results of the checks carried out by the manufacturer.
12. where the level of monitoring is unsatisfactory, or if it seems to make sure that under paragraph 11 of this annex on the validity of the test results, the Inspector having shipment to look gus authority, which carried out the EC type-approval tests.
13. certification bodies may be made to any of these rules or the verification test.
14. If the test results are not satisfactory, the certification authority shall ensure that the manufacturer, all necessary steps are taken to restore conformity of production.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 7 Cabinet of 19 April 2005, regulations no 277 a. quantitative limits for small series Limits no PO box
Category number of units (for each vehicle type) 1.
Τ 150 2.
(C) 50 3.
R 75 4.
S 50 b. restrictions end-of-series vehicles
1. the maximum number of vehicles of one or more means of transport types that you put into service in each Member State in accordance with the procedure laid down by the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 April 2005 rule no. 277 "agricultural or forestry tractor, trailers, towed the car and change its components conformity assessment rules" in paragraph 40, may not exceed 10% of the vehicles of all types, the number of the previous two years put into service in that Member State and must not be less than 20.2. Vehicles put into service in accordance with this annex, the procedure referred to in paragraph 1, identified with particular reference to the certificate of conformity.
Minister of agriculture m. rose