The Order In Which Allow Passenger And Cargo Transport With Another Person-Owned Vehicles
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā atļauts veikt pasažieru un kravas komercpārvadājumus ar citu personu īpašumā esošiem autotransporta līdzekļiem
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/108617
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 339 in Riga, 17 May 2005 (pr. No 30 23) the procedures permitted to perform passenger and cargo transport with another person owned vehicles Issued under the road transport Act, article 6 and the second paragraph of article 30 the second part 1. determines the order in which the carrier carriage of passengers by coach and truck hire with commercial vehicle (transport), using the other person's property in an existing vehicle.
2. foreign carriers for international carriage of goods by road within the territory of the Republic of Latvia uses the hired vehicle registered or put into circulation in accordance with the laws of the country of registration of the carrier requirements.
3. to make the occupation of road haulage operator by another person-owned port, the autotran carrier concluded with the vehicle owner a written lease agreement that States that the lease contract period by road with the rented vehicle may only be carried out by the tenant. The lessee is prohibited to enter into vehicle sublease agreement.
4. the rented vehicle must be registered in Latvia in accordance with the laws and regulations on vehicle registration.
5. Lease Agreement only applies to vehicle leasing. The agreement may not be supplemented by a service contract concluded with the same landlord for driving and road crew.
6. the road transport, the carrier shall be responsible for the rented vehicle in a State of compliance with the technical requirements laid down in the law on road traffic and the technical inspection of vehicles and control on the road.
7. the road to the other person's property in the vehicle, the driver of the vehicle in addition to the other documents specified in the law on road traffic and road, the vehicle requires the following documents: 7.1. vehicle rental contract or a certified extract of the lease agreement, the lessor of the vehicle and the lessee's name (natural persons: first name and last name), date of conclusion of the lease contract and the duration, as well as information on road vehicle (mark , model, model year, national registration number and identification number) (chassis). The said agreement or statement is required if the carrier listed on the vehicle registration certificate as a holder;
7.2. vehicles, the driver's employment contract concluded with the tenant, or a certified extract of the contract, if the vehicle's driver is not a sole proprietor.
8. the Directorate of road transport, of the City Council or District Council at quarterly intervals inform the State revenue service on carriers that use leased vehicles.
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 19 December 1984 directive 84/647/EEC on a rented vehicles without drivers means the carriage of goods by road.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 21 may, 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia