Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/108616
Specified, the Latvian Journal of 7.6.2005.89 (3247) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 340 in Riga, 17 May 2005 (pr. No 30 25) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 December 2001 of Regulation No 551 "national agencies" public health agency "regulations" Issued in accordance with the law of public agencies in article 8 the third paragraph to make the Cabinet on 27 December 2001, the Regulation No 551 "national agencies" public health agency "Statute" (Latvian journal, 2001; 2003, 188 no 167 no) the following amendments: 1. Express the point 1 and 2 by the following: "1." State Agency "public health agency" (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) is the Minister of health in monitoring public administration.
2. the objective of the Agency is the public health policy of the country. "
2. Delete paragraph 3.
3. Delete 4.1., 5.1., 5.9, 5.10, 5.11 and 5.20.
4. Express 6.2. subparagraph by the following: "6.2. charge for public services rendered."
5. Make paragraph 8 by the following: "8. the Agency shall be led by the Director of the Agency. The Agency's Director of law by public agency and the equipment of the public administration Act direct authorities managerial functions. The Director recruiting and dismissal of the Health Minister. "
6. Delete paragraph 9.
7. Make paragraph 10 by the following: "the Agency is made up of 10 territorial entities, affiliates and accredited laboratories, which act in accordance with the rules approved by the Agency's Director. The Agency's territorial divisions — affiliates and accredited laboratories — creates, reorganize or eliminate the Agency's Director after consulting the Health Minister. "
8. Chapter VI shall be deleted.
9. Express 17 the following: "17. the Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 17.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
17.2. the same revenue, revenue for the public of the Agency's services and projects to local competitions assigned funds;
17.3. foreign financial assistance, donations and gifts. "
10. Delete paragraph 18.
11. Chapter VIII be expressed as follows: "VIII. supervision of the activities of the Agency, the provision of Justice and reporting agency 20 monitoring public agencies is carried out in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
20.1 the rule of law activities of the Agency supports the Agency's Director.
20.2 the Agency's staff issued the administrative act or actual action may be challenged, by submitting an application to the Director of the Agency. The Director of the Agency shall be entitled to cancel the prettiesisko taken by agency staff decisions and succeed in the internal regulations.
20.3 the Agency issued by the Director of the administrative act or actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of health. The Ministry of health decision may appeal to the Court.
the Agency shall prepare and provide to 20.4 Health Ministry and a current annual report on its activities and the use of financial resources. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 21 may, 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia