Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/109089
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 357 in Riga, 24 May 2005 (pr. No 31 28) natural monuments suffered damage due to the calculation of the order issued in accordance with the law "on environmental protection" 53. the seventh paragraph of article 1. determine the natural monuments, due to damage caused by damage (loss) calculation.
2. the rules apply to natural monuments, which created a Cabinet of Ministers (hereinafter referred to as the national natural monuments) and created by local governments (hereinafter local natural monuments).
3.Ir such natural monument from damage or destruction of a grade: UR3.1.boj if FDI natural monument damaged or destroyed in 0.1% – 10%;
3.2. significantly damaged, if natural monument damaged or destroyed 11% – 30%;
3.3. partially destroyed, if the natural monument damaged or destroyed 31% – 70%;
3.4. the completely destroyed if: 3.4.1. natural monument damaged or destroyed 71% – 100%;
3.4.2. protected the stone is moved, and its location is not known or it is not possible to move it to the original location;
3.4.3. the protected wood is lost augtspēj;
3.4.4. protected stone is divided into parts, and parts are not greater than 75% of the initial volume of stone conservation.
4. Damage or destruction of the protected extent of stone from the stone surface protected parts total.
5. If the damage suffered by the national natural monument, losses reimbursed according to the nature of the damage or destruction of monuments to the degree determined by: 5.1. one to five minimum monthly wage if the natural monument damaged;
UR5.2.se s to 20 minimum monthly wage if the natural monument significantly damaged;
5.3. twenty one to forty minimum monthly wage if the natural monument partially destroyed;
5.4. fifty-five minimum monthly wage if the natural monument completely destroyed.
6. If the damage caused to local natural monument, losses reimbursed according to the nature of the damage or destruction of monuments to the degree determined by: 6.1. one to three minimum monthly wages, if the natural monument damaged;
6.2 four to ten minimum monthly wage if the natural monument significantly damaged;
6.3. the eleven to twenty minimum monthly wage if the natural monument partially destroyed;
UR6.4.tr īsdesmi a minimum monthly wage if the natural monument completely destroyed.
7. in determining the extent of damage according to the provisions of paragraph 5 or 6, take into account: 7.1 the natural monument of the damaged or destroyed the volume percentage of total natural monument;
7.2. the natural monument aesthetic matter irreversible decline or loss, the negative changes in the characteristic landscape, and cultural environment.
8. If the natural monument because of its damage or destruction, the degree of damage is less than 0.1%, but is permanently dented natural monument aesthetic value losses reimbursed States: 8.1 the five minimum monthly wage if the damage suffered by the national natural monument;
8.2. the three minimum monthly wages, if the damage was local natural monument.
9. If the damage done to the natural monument, located on the specially protected natural areas in which, and the purpose and task of protection is also the natural monument protection, the quantum of damages to the extent that this provision as paragraph 7, increased two times.
10. If the natural monument of the damage suffered may be wholly or partially in reimbursed the money to fix the level of the reduced proportionately and in applying the injury rate laid down in this provision accordingly 5. or 6, determines the nature of the damage or destruction of the monument are only a part of the degree to which it is not possible to prevent injury.
11. the national natural monument because of damage caused by the Commission, which create a calculation to determine the environmental damage incurred due to injury, the law "on environmental protection".
12. Local natural monument because of damage caused to calculate the local authorities created by the Commission. The Commission shall draw up a law of compensation of losses, indicating the nature of the damage or destruction of monuments and the monument of nature aesthetic sense of loss or irreversible characteristics, their detailed justification, the overall loss and the quantum of damages to be about money.
13. If the calculated losses does not pay voluntarily, particularly the administration of the protected natural areas or, failing that, the regional environmental authority go to court with claims of national natural monument of the damages suffered, but the local authority — about local natural monument of the damages suffered.
14. in accordance with these provisions, calculated damages not released from the obligation to pay the other damages the environment, due to the natural monument because of injury, loss of specially protected species and habitats, and forest.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Ministers in place, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 28 May 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia