Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 392, Riga, 31 May 2005 (pr. No 32 62) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2000, in Regulation No 465 "urban cadastral land valuation rules ' Issued in accordance with the law" on real estate tax "in article 4, the second, fourth and seventh paragraph to make the Cabinet of 19 December 2000, in Regulation No 465" urban cadastral land valuation rules "(Latvian journal, 2000, 473./476.nr.; 2001; 2003, 154 No 28 No.) the following amendments: 1. provisions supplementing with 7.4 points below the following : "UR11.9.sa taken from the national forest service information on ieaudzēt or renewed stands volume production (coppice) areas in the territory of the city."
2. Supplement with 19.0 points following below: "19.0 Cabinet has made amendments to the real property listed in the the purpose."
3. Make the paragraph 32 as follows: "32. Value of land zoning development proposes: 32.1. the city (district) Council this rule 30.1, 30.2 and 30.3.. in the cases specified in paragraph below and inform in writing the State land service in until the current tax period l September;
32.2. the national land service of this provision, 30.5 30.4 30.3.,., and in specified 19.0 cases and inform in writing the city (district) Council to current tax period 15 September. "
4. Supplement with 32.1, 32.2 and 32.3 points as follows: "the city (municipality) 32.1 Council designate the responsible representative (consultant) the State land service value of land zoning project (hereinafter referred to as the zoning project) development team to ensure the cooperation and exchange of information in the development of zoning. The representative of the posting of the city (district) Council shall inform in writing the State land service in until the current tax period October 1.
32.2 in drafting zoning to the next tax period 1st March, Riga City, until 1 February.
32.3 the State land service of this rule and in 19.0 30.3. in those cases where adjustments in specifying zoning: 32.31. limit value of land area under the administrative boundary changes — this rule 30.3. in the case referred to in subparagraph;
32.32. land base value table — this provision 19.0. in the case referred to in subparagraph. "
5. To make 33 and 34 point as follows: "33. State land service of the zoning project, except that rule 32.3, referred to the next tax period 1st March (Riga City zoning project-up to 1 February) by the respective city (district) Council or its designated bodies. City (district) Council or its designated authority shall forward the draft zoning public consultation no later than March 10 of the tax period (Riga City — up to 1 March).
34. The public consultation period is three weeks. Natural and legal persons the proposals submitted and feedback during the public hearings concerned the appearance of the city (district) Council and the State land service representatives in the working group. This work group: 34.1. compiles proposals submitted;
21.3. Decides on the necessary adaptations to the zoning of the project;
UR34.3.ned game after public consultation at the time of the expiry of the period for drawing up an opinion on the results of the public consultation and not passable amendments zoning project. The opinion signed by all the members of the Working Group, adding the divergent opinions, if any. "
6. Supplement with 34.1 points by the following: "Specified in the zoning project 34.1, opinion on the results of the public consultation and a summary of the amendments, as well as information on the projected property tax changes in the amount of State land service submit to the city (district) Council or its designated institution no later than the next tax period 10 April (the city of Riga — until April 1). After zoning project examining the results of the public consultation, but no later than 1 may of the city (district) Council or its designated authority shall take a decision on zoning. "
7. Express 35 as follows: ' 35. The city (district) Council or its designated authority may decide not to match the zoning of the project if the State land service is not taken into account during the public consultation in writing arguments submitted by: UR35.1.par non-compliance of the draft zoning regulations or the design of the territory;
UR35.2.par area of land base value does not match the documented sound real estate market information. "
8. Express 38 as follows: ' after consulting the city's 38 (district) Council or its designated bodies in the State land Department shall prepare two copies of zoning and approve it before the next tax period May 15. The approved zoning takes effect with the next tax period on January 1. One copy of the zoning for the candidate city (district) Council, where it is accessible to the public, the other for the State land service. "
9. Supplement to chapter IV 38.1 38.2 38.3 38.4, 38.5 points, and such as: "J town 38.1 (district) Council or its designated institution within the established time limit decision on zoning project harmonisation, it counts as coherent. If a decision on zoning harmonization, but not the State land service disagrees with the arguments in the decision, the State land Department shall submit the draft zoning and opinion on the results of the public consultation on the Ministry of Justice. The Ministry of justice within 10 days shall be convened by the Commission, including the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of finance, regional development and local government representatives of the Ministry. At the hearing, the Commission is invited to State land service and the city (district) Council authorized representatives.
38.2 the Commission shall assess the compliance of the draft zoning regulations and a decision on its future direction.
23.8 the decision by the Commission (J) zoning project to push for approval by the State land service prepares two copies of zoning and approve it before the next tax period 1st June. The approved zoning takes effect with the next tax period on January 1. One copy of the referral dam zoning for the town (district) Council, where it is accessible to the public, the other for the State land Department.
(J) the Commission shall adopt 23.9 decision not to push the draft zoning approval for the definition of the State land service re-engineering zoning project in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
38.5 the zoning project J adjustment made this provision in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 32.3, the State land service after it approved the zoning and development about two weeks shall inform the relevant City (district) Council. "
10. Express 44. and 45 as follows: "44. Estimation and the opinion that the land area of the unit, it is not possible to use a defined purpose of use, be prepared and issued by the national environmental service in the regional environmental governance, based on the person's application. Opinion indicates the unit of land area that should any adverse factors, as well as the time limit within which the liquidation of the consequences of this exposure.
45. This provision is referred to in paragraph 44, the opinion of the person concerned shall submit to the city (district) Council. City (district) Council 10 days inform the State land service of the relevant territorial unit. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to 17 June 2005.