Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/111334
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 436 in Riga on 21 June 2005 (pr. No 36 37) veterinary requirements for the movement of the animals, which are not mentioned in the other legislation on veterinary checks issued in accordance with article 25 of the law of veterinary medicine (1) i. General provisions 1 the issue down the animal health requirements for movement between Latvia and the Member States of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as Member States), as well as their imports from countries which are not Member States of the European Union (hereinafter third countries), if the animals do not apply regulations who determines: 1.1. health requirements for bovine and porcine movement;
1.2. the veterinary requirements for the movement of the horse, and imports from third countries;
1.3. poultry and hatching egg movement;
1.4. the veterinary requirements for fish and shellfish, aquaculture and aquaculture products life and quotations on the market;
1.5. the veterinary requirements for the movement of sheep and goats;
1.6. the veterinary requirements of the bovine, ovine, caprine and porcine species, fresh meat and meat products imports from third countries.
II. Health requirements in the movement of animals between Member States, 2. food and veterinary service (hereinafter service) restricts or prohibits trade with Latvia imported animals and organized veterinary medicine areas, regulations governing certain protection measures if the importation of animals, failure to comply with the requirements of this regulation.
3. Accommodation is registered in accordance with the laws and regulations on animal, herd and the registration of holdings and identification of animals.
4. the official veterinarian (official veterinarian) (hereinafter the veterinarian) regularly investigate holding animals shall provide service, information on the presence of that animal of the rules referred to in annex 1. communicable diseases and be assessed by the European Union market conformity of animals requirements of these provisions.
5.Uz another Member State may leave the animals if they are registered and identified and are from sites that meet the following requirements: 5.1 animal trade, which are not found in the disease-specific clinical signs;
UR5.2.dz īvniek are imported from holdings or areas for reasons of animal health is not subject to prohibition or restriction;
5.3. the equidae, cloven-hoofed animals, mink, foxes, dogs, cats and ferrets from the sites, as well as animals from recognized sites (service acknowledged, to a defined geographical area in which the deployed storage, for commercial or non-commercial purposes there or grown in one or more species of animals exhibitions, public education, conservation, scientific research and animal reproduction scientific research), bees (bee bee families or mothers and bees-escorts)-veterinarian of the birds, parrots, the veterinarian or the housing service responsible official veterinarian, other animals, the owner of the holding before loading of the animal for export from the holding completed, signed and issued by the dust accompanying documents: 5.3.1. equidae, cloven-hoofed animals, mink, foxes, dogs, cats and ferrets from a holding: veterinary health certificate (annex 2);
UR5.3.2.bit s (bee bee families or mothers and bees-escorts): veterinary health certificate (annex 3);
UR5.3.3.dz īvniek of recognized sites — veterinary health certificate (annex 4);
5.3.4. other animals — commercial document;
UR5.4.dz īvniek provide the welfare legislation.
6. the animals for export to another Member State, in addition to the provisions in paragraph 5 of the above requirements, the following requirements shall be met: 6.1. dogs, cats and ferrets meeting the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003 of Regulation (EC) No 998/2003 on the animal health requirements applicable to the House (room) the non-commercial movements of animals and amending Council Directive 92/65/EEC, in article 5 and 16;
6.2. apes (the lowest and highest monkey) is from a recognized sites, and leads to the recognition of the shed, except that rule 35 and 36 above;
6.3. equidae and domestic: UR6.3.1.nav intended for slaughter in accordance with the infectious disease combat horse program;
UR6.3.2.nav been vaccinated against foot-and-mouth disease;
6.3.3. comply with laws and regulations for the Elimination of the outbreak, the disease prevention procedures and requirements in relation to foot-and-mouth disease;
6.3.4. the requirements laid down in legislation on veterinary requirements for bovine and porcine movement, in relation to foot-and-mouth disease;
6.3.5. before loading for export to another Member State or of at least 30dien since birth reside in one shed;
6.4. birds: 6.4.1.ir from a holding in which prior to export 30dien clinical studies have not found bird flu;
6.4.2.ir from a holding or the area in which clinical studies has been free from Newcastle disease and restrictions;
UR6.4.3.nav from the accommodation and have not been in contact with animals from a holding on which the previous two months of clinical studies found hlamidioz (Chlamydia psittaci) (parrots of birds);
6.5. honeybees (APIs melifer) is from the area where export of 30dien clinical studies have not found the American foulbrood;
6.6. mink and foxes are not from a holding nor have been in contact with animals from a holding on which the previous six months of clinical studies found rabies or been suspected cases of rabies in animals, if not carried out systematic vaccination of animals against rabies;
UR6.7.za ķveidīg: UR6.7.1.nav the animal from the holding and have not been in contact with animals from a holding in which the previously šēj month clinical studies found rabies or been suspected cases of rabies in animals;
UR6.7.2.nav from the holding in which the animals found sick with the myxomatosis-specific clinical signs.
7. the animals for export to another Member State, in addition to the provisions in paragraph 5 and 6.3 below requirements referred to in paragraph 1, the following requirements shall be met: 126.96.36.199.1.ir ruminant animals: from a herd declared free of tuberculosis and brucellosis in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures taken to infectious disease prevention and control, with which both animal and sick people, or holding, which prior to export 42dien clinical studies has been brucellosis and tuberculosis , 30dien before loading of the animals for export are tuberkulinizēt from the site and tested to laboratory diagnostic methods to determine the presence of antibodies to brucellosis. Animals may leave if the test results are negative;
7.1.2. comply with veterinary requirements as defined in the law on veterinary requirements for movement of bovine and porcine (Bull-Antelope-animals);
7.1.3. comply with veterinary requirements as defined in the law on the veterinary requirements of the movement of sheep and goats (goat-antelope);
7.2. in the case of suidae: 7.2.1.ir of sites recognized as relatively brucellosis-free in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures taken to infectious disease prevention and control, with which both animal and sick people, or 30dien before loading the removal from storage of laboratory diagnostic methods are tested to determine the presence of antibodies to brucellosis. Animals may leave if the test results are negative;
UR7.2.2.nav from an area where the clinical studies found swine fever in Africa and is subject to a prohibition under the regulations of abolition of African swine fever and prevention;
UR7.2.3.nav from a holding in which clinical studies found swine fever and classical limits in accordance with the legislation on the Elimination of the outbreak, and the disease prevention;
7.2.4. fulfil the conditions laid down in law on veterinary requirements for bovine and porcine.
8. If clinical studies home bees found American foulbrood, the service determines the 30dien prohibition of three kilometers radius around the infected home bee sai mi. The prohibition period begins on the day on which the last identified case of American foulbrood and perform the following security measures: 8.1 clinical investigate home bee sai throw a three-kilometre radius around the infected home bee family;
8.2. the infected houses beehives burn or cured.
III. Health requirements for imports of animals from third countries Latvia 9. in Latvia the animals may be imported from a third country or part of a third country that is part of the European Commission in the countries or parts of countries listed, of which allowed the export of animals to the European Union, and they comply with this provision the requirements laid down in chapter II.
10. before the arrival of the animals in Latvia the following requirements are met: UR10.1.dz īvniek of the veterinary checks carried out in accordance with the legislation on veterinary checks procedures in Latvia imported animals from third countries;
UR10.2.dz īvniek carried on pursuant to the law on the protection of animals during transport and welfare requirements laid down.
11. Cats, dogs and ferrets entering Latvia pursuant to the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003 of Regulation (EC) No 998/2003 on the animal health requirements applicable to the House (room) the non-commercial movements of animals and amending Council Directive 92/65/EEC, chapter III.
IV. Requirements for accompanying documents 12. Veterinary health certificate completed by a veterinarian that SafeSeaNet isoperational after the veterinary health certificate required for completion of the examination. The veterinary health certificate: certify animal 12.1. compliance with the requirements of this regulation;
12.2. certifying that the animals are healthy and can lead to the intended place of destination;
12.3.ir a valid trading.
13. The veterinarian, who fills in the veterinary health certificate, the certificate on the date of issue of the movement of animals recorded in the computerised system, which connects the national veterinary authorities (Animo).
14. Animals a commercial document declares that: UR14.1.dz īvniek meet the requirements of this regulation;
UR14.2.dz īvniek are from sites that don't have a set limit for animal health reasons.
15. A veterinary health certificate or commercial document complying with the animals led to the place of destination.
16. recipient of the commercial document Animal or veterinary health certificate or a copy thereof shall be kept for at least three years.
17. If the animal is imported into Latvia from another Member State through a third country, the service requires to produce a completed veterinary health certificate or commercial document attesting to compliance with the provisions of the animal's requirements.
V. requirements for accommodation service recognises 18 shed, if the service contains 18.1: submitted to clinical and laboratory test results showing that the animals on a holding in the last three years has been free with these rules referred to in annex 1. Less than three years ago created a storage submitted documents attesting that the animals come from a holding recognised sites;
18.2. it satisfies the requirements of this chapter.
19. the recognized storage is delimited and ISO cheap from the environment or animals located therein are isolated and do not pose a threat to the animal health situation of sites nearby in agricultural enterprises.
20. accommodation is recognised animal capture equipment, as well as space for the animals, for holding in quarantine and isolation.
21. For accommodation of a contract for the services of the official veterinarian. Veterinarian provides: UR21.1.atz out the animals kept on the holding in compliance with the requirements of this regulation;
21.2. the statutory rules of animal welfare;
21.3. the regulations on the experiments and scientific purposes of animals used, use, trade and killing procedures, if recognised shed kept or bred animals for experiments.
22. For accommodation contract has been concluded with the competent laboratory (laboratory, which has the right to carry out animal pathologist anatomical investigation) of recognised shed dead animal pathological investigations, if recognised shed not suitable space for such a study. The recognised shed dead animal pathological investigations at the premises of these sites can make a competent person (a person who has the right to carry out investigations of animal anatomical pathologist) veterinary medical supervision.
23. For accommodation contracted the disease because of dead or euthanised animals.
24. The recognised the animals shed are clinically examined to determine those provisions of annex 1 of the disease, and produced negative results.
25. Recognized storage maintains a register of animals. Register: UR25.1.dz īvniek in each species, age, sex, species and individual identification of the shipment, or (if the law stipulates that animals must be individually identified). Specifies the number of hives the bees, species and identification of the consignment;
15.7. place of origin of the imported animals, number, age, sex, species and individual identification of the shipment, or (if the law stipulates that animals must be individually identified). Bees indicate the place of origin, number of flocks, imported species and identification of the consignment;
25.3. the number of animals leaving the age, sex, species and individual identification of the shipment, or (if the law stipulates that animals must be individually identified), and the place of destination. Bees leaving hives indicate the number, species, identification of the consignment and the place of destination;
UR25.4.dz īvniek diseases and their treatment;
25.5. isolated or quarantined by animal observation results.
26. the recognized storage saves the animal blood sample analysis or other types of diagnostic study results and dead animals (including stillborn animal) pathological results section.
27. These rules 25 and 26 of the information referred to in paragraph recognized storage keep at least 10 after its recognition.
28. the service controls the compliance of a recognized facility requirements of this regulation and shall take the following measures: 28.1. at least annually, assess storage rooms belonging to a recognised;
28.2. the verification activities of the official veterinarian.
29. the decision on the recognition of the service accommodation is repealed, if it finds that: UR29.1.atz the storage complex does not meet the requirements of this chapter;
UR29.2.atz out in the shed for animals kept in clinical studies found sick with any of these rules referred to in annex 1.
30. These rules 29.2. in the case referred to in subparagraph Service prohibit animals in shed and leave the recognized animals from holdings recognised or prohibit trade in certain categories of animals, taking into account the particular disease and the risk of transmission of the disease.
31. These rules 29.2. in the case referred to in subparagraph a decision on recognition of the accommodation service renewed if: UR31.1.atk ārtot clinical studies carried out in the presence of animals is not confirmed by any of these rules referred to in annex 1;
UR31.2.atk ārtoto clinical studies found the disease in combat, the source of the infection destroyed the premises disinfected and storage comply with the requirements of this chapter.
32. Service information on each accommodation cancellation, withdrawal of recognition or renewal shall be forwarded to the European Commission.
Vi. arrangements for the importation of animals recognised shed 33. recognized in the shed may import animals from recognized sites, except that rule 34, 35 and 36 above.
34. the animals from a holding which does not comply with the requirements of chapter V of these regulations, approved entering the service of accommodation, subject to the security measures to prevent the spread of the disease.
35. If the recognized storage buy animals from a holding which is not recognized, follow these precautions: UR35.1.dz and entering the service of the īvniek, subject to the security measures to prevent the spread of the disease. Before adding a collection of at least 30dien animal quarantined under official veterinary supervision. Collection added to the animals during quarantine rules are not the disease listed in annex 1;
35.2. monkey animals (lower and higher apes) there, subject to the requirements of a given Between folksy Organisation International Health Code Chapter 2.10.1 and Appendix 3.5.1 (electronically available to the Ministry of Agriculture website on the internet).
36. the recognized storage may purchase individual monkeys belonging to animals (lower and higher apes), if you have received a service permit.
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 13 July 1992 Directive 92/65/EEC laying down the animal health requirements for the animals, semen, ova and embryos of the trade in and imports into the community, not subject to animal health requirements laid down in specific Community rules referred to in Directive 90/425/EEC (A) (I) add Kuma.
Prime Minister a. Minister of Agriculture Halloween — Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 30 June 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 21 June 2005 Regulation No. 436 of infectious diseases be registered no PO box
Infectious diseases of animals, family, genus or species, characteristic of the disease 1.
African horse sickness, equine (Wild) 2.
African swine fever suidae (Suida), pekar (tayassuidae) 3.
Avian influenza birds (Aves) 4.
American foulbrood of genus Medusbiš (APIs) 5.
Anthrax Draws (Bovida), camelid (Camelidae), deer (Cervida), elephant (Elephantida), equidae and Hippopotamidae (Hippopotamida) 6.
The fever of sheep tongue (Bluetongu) antelopes (Antilocaprida), Bull, deer family giraffidae family, (Giraffida) and Rhino (Rhinocerotoda) 7.
Brucellosis (Brucella abortus and Brucella melitensis), draws the family of antelopes, the camelid family, the deer family, the giraffidae, Hippopotamidae and mouse-deer (Tragulida) 8.
Brucellosis (Brucella ovis), mouse-deer in the camelid family, the deer family, the giraffidae, ox tongue, antelopes family 9.
Brucellosis (Brucella suis) Deer, hares family (Leporida), muskusvērs (Ovibo in moschata), porcine, pekar family 10.
Classical swine fever suidae and pekar-11.
Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia bovinae (bovine TB) (including zebras, Buffalo, bison and yak) 12.
Ebola Monkey (genus Primate except man) (Non-human primates) 13.
Foot-and-mouth disease tragulidae (Artiodactyl) and Asian elephant 14.
Infectious haematopoietic necrosis of salmonids (Salmonida) 15.
Lumpy skin dermatitis Draws and family giraffidae 16.
Monkey pox Rodents (Rodenti) and monkeys (genus Primate except man) 17.
Tuberculosis (Mycobacterium bovis) mammalian class (Mammali) (mainly antelopes family, draws families, camelid, deer family, the giraffidae, mouse-deer family) 18.
Newcastle disease avian class 19.
Small ruminants plague Draws family and 20 of the porcine species.
The bovine pig encephalomyelitis (Teschen disease) porcine 21.
Psittacosis Parrot (Psittaciformes) 22.
Rabies Predators (Carnivor) and bats (Chiropter) 23.
Rift Valley fever Draws family, camelid, rhino, 24.
Rinderpest tragulidae 25.
Small hive beetle (aethina tumida) genus Medusbiš and the bumble bee (Bombus) genus 26.
Sheep and goat pox Draws 27 family.
Swine vesicular disease in swine and pekar family 28.
Tropipelapsoz (tropilaelaps spp.)
Genus Medusbiš 29.
Vesicular stomatitis tragulidae and equidae for 30.
The transmissible spongiform encephalopathy Draws family, deer, cat family (felidae) and stoats (Mustelida) in place of the Minister of Agriculture, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Annex 2 Cabinet on 21 June 2005 the rules no 436 agricultural Minister, the Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 21 June 2005 Regulation No. 436 of Agriculture Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 21 June 2005 Regulation No. 436 of Agriculture Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia