Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/111469
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 453 in Riga on 28 June 2005 (pr. No 37 12) Būvkomersant registration Issued in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of the law on construction of the fifth part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the merchant records the būvkomersant register (hereinafter register), re-register and be deleted from the register, as well as registry data content and use.
2. economic operators registered in the register, employing at least one person is an independent practice rights in accordance with article 8 of the law on construction (hereinafter specialist).
3. Trader pursues commercial construction in areas where it has the komersan professionals with independent practice rights, if the merchant is registered in the register and provide details of relevant specialists in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
4. the register maintained by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the registry office).
II. The economic operator registration and the documents to be submitted 5. To register in the register of authorised economic operator, the operator shall submit the application to the registry authority and the merchant copy of the registration certificate (first registration). The application shall be signed by the operator or by his authorized representative.
6. the application shall specify: 6.1 General information about merchant: the merchant name 6.1.1 (firm);
6.1.2. the merchant way;
6.1.3. the merchant's registration number and the date (in the commercial register economic operators and foreign merchant affiliates);
6.1.4. the foreign merchant's location;
UR6.1.5.re ģistr, in which the foreign merchant is recorded, and registration number, if the merchant locations State law provides for the recording in the register of authorised economic operator;
6.1.6. the merchant's legal address and contact information (phone, fax, e-mail address, website, merchant's actual or correspondence address);
6.1.7. the merchant, if merchant founded;
6.1.8. the first name and last name of the applicant;
6.2. details of the number of people employed: UR6.2.1.kop front of the number of employees;
6.2.2. number of employees in construction;
6.3. details of the persons responsible for construction and which are independent practice rights in article 8 of the law on construction of the first part of the above construction areas, as well as details of the agreement that they have entered into with the Merchant: 6.3.1. person's name and surname, personal code;
6.3.2. date and number of the Treaty;
6.3.3. the period of validity of the contract, if the contract is concluded for a period;
6.4. details of the persons responsible for labour protection, and documents that attest to the competence of the persons concerned: 6.4.1. person's name and surname, personal code;
6.4.2. date and number of the Treaty;
6.4.3. the period of validity of the contract, if the contract is concluded for a period;
UR6.4.4.zin entry of the labour protection (Basic, advanced), training, supporting document (certificate, diploma), the issuer, the place and date of issue, number, expiration date (if any);
6.4.5. the protection certificate of the Publisher and place of issue;
6.5. the message that describes the construction business of the previous three calendar years: 6.5.1. Merchant executed works (6.5.3. these provisions and the bottom specified in paragraph 6.5.4. amount);
6.5.2. in accordance with the agreements made with the operators in the construction of the bottom (not including fixed assets investments);
6.5.3. According to the contracts without the bottom made in construction businesses (excluding investment fixed assets);
6.5.4. the merchant's own needs met, the amount of the works-investment assets;
6.5.5. the merchant paid social tax;
6.6. details of the merchant's public activities or other activities prohibited mu, termination, continuation, the reorganization of the economic operator, insolvency or liquidation.
7. The merchant application, in addition you can specify the details of the economic operator granted accreditation certificates, certificates, awards, participation in the organ in an amortisation, as well as other information related to commercial construction, specifying the name of the document, Publisher, location, date of issue, date and description.
III. The registry information in the register entry of 8 merchant indicated in the application.
9. When you register operators, Registry Office of the registration of the num and determined annual ru registry information renewal date.
10. in addition to the provisions of paragraphs 6 and 9 of the particulars referred to in the register shall include: UR10.1.re ģistrācij date and last update date;
10.2. details of violations in construction;
10.3. other information, relating to the construction and operation of merchant registry office has taken a decision on this post into the register;
10.4. details of these offences.
IV. adoption of the decision and the entry in the register entry in the register made 11 on the basis of the authority of the registry's decision.
12. a decision on entry in the register, the refusal to make the record or the record of the suspension of the authority of the register takes seven working days after receipt of the application.
13. the decision on the postponement of the entry in the registry official shall adopt, in the event of non-compliance with these regulations or other legislative or regulatory requirements in the field of public administration.
14. the decision on the suspension of entry points identified deficiencies and their prevention.
15. the decision on refusal of entry in the registry to make official the acceptance if the decision on the entry of the suspension is not rectified within the time limit specified in the mentioned deficiencies.
16. The applicant has the right to appeal against the decision of the registry under the authority of the administrative procedure law.
V. 17. Certificate of registration After entry in the register shall be issued a certificate of registration for economic operators.
18. The registration certificate shall be signed and certified by the stamp of the registry officer.
19. The registration certificate indicates in paragraph 9 of these regulations, 6.1 and 10.1, the information referred to foreign operators, including this provision and 18.104.22.168.1.5. the information referred to.
20. model of certificate of registration approved by the registry office.
Vi. Registration and registry information 21. Merchant re-register if you change merchant company or type.
22. The merchant specific date once a year (according to paragraph 9 of these regulations) shall submit to the registry authority, this rule 6.2 and 6.5 of the information referred to in the previous year.
23. Information on changes that rule 6.1, 6.3 and 6.4. the news referred to the operator shall submit to the registry authority in 14dien after the changes are made.
24. If the registry authority come information that does not match the specified in the registry, the registry office check the relevant information and, if necessary, the operator must provide the required details.
VII. Merchant cancellation from the register of 25. Merchant shall be deleted from the registry: 25.1. If the merchant is eliminated;
15.7. If the merchant after the reorganization is deleted from the commercial register;
25.3. If the trader has not provided within the time limit set by the registry authority in accordance with the provisions of the terms of paragraph 22 or 23;
25.4. If you received a merchant application for removal from the registry.
26. the registry authority decision on the deletion of the registry operators adopt 14darbdien in time by notification in writing to the economic operator.
27. the economic operator shall be deleted from the register based on the register of the Authority's decision.
VIII. arrangements for the use of data in the register and the register of recorded messages control 28. Registry Office provides public access to the registry, under the freedom of information and data protection laws and regulatory requirements.
29. the national and local government bodies: 29.1. use registry data to ensure the construction control;
29.2. the registry authority shall provide the information required for the control of registry data.
IX. Closing questions 30. Be declared unenforceable for Min three cabinet 1 February 2005 rules no. 97 of the "provisional procedures to be issued licenses host activity (commercial) in construction" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 21).
31. the rules shall enter into force on 1 July 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia