Amendments To The Cabinet Of 15 April 2004 The Regulation No 315 "the Order In Which The Transactions Are Made With Milk Quotas, These Quotas And Control Procedures, As Well As The Calculation Of The Fine And Collection Procedures"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 15.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.315 "Kārtība, kādā tiek veikti darījumi ar piena kvotām, šo kvotu administrēšanas un kontroles kārtība, kā arī soda naudas aprēķināšanas un iekasēšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/111624
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 462 in Riga on 28 June 2005 (pr. No 37 33) amendments to the Cabinet of 15 April 2004 the Regulation No 315 "the order in which the transactions are made with milk quotas, these quotas and control procedures, as well as the calculation of the fine and collection of the order" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 7 the second subparagraph to make Cabinet on 15 April 2004 the Regulation No 315 "the order in which the transactions are made with milk quotas This quota administration and control procedures, as well as the calculation of the fine and collection of the order "(Latvian journal, 2004, 69, 144, no. 185) the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 2.
2. Replace paragraph 5, the words "public limited company" national breeding information and data processing center "with the words" the State agencies "agricultural data centre".
3. Express 11.1. subparagraph by the following: "11.1. food and veterinary service issued certificates of recognition or a copy of the registration certificate;".
4. Make the following point 14: "14. milk producer: 14.1. conclude with one or more customers in contracts for the supply of all or part of the quota;
14.2. within two working days, inform the data centre, where the main buyer of milk;
14.3. the current quota year, allocated from the national reserve in the milk quota can sell, lease or to give to another manufacturer of milk quotas until next year;
14.4. inform the buyer of milk and a data center on the change of legal status;
14.5. the pay data center calculated the penalty money if direct marketing annual declaration is not filed within the time limit. "
5. Make the paragraph 19 by the following: "19. Milk quota goods and donates the conditions in accordance with the civil law of succession and gifts. If the producer died, the person to the approval of the law of succession act with the herd and milk quota, shall be provided to the data center application to herd and milk quota Manager status for registration. Manager fulfils all obligations with regard to milk quotas and can perform all transactions with the exception of milk quotas, the purchase, sale, leasing of permanent transformation and. "
6. Add to paragraph 20 by the words "with" with the words "not used".
7. Delete paragraph 34 and 35.
8. in paragraph 36 be deleted and the word "34 and 35".
9. Put the following section 43.1.: 43.1. each year, before 1 July, submit the data center in the milk purchasing contract list (annex 9) as well as two working days notify the data center on the amendments to the contract for buying the milk; ".
10. Express 27.2. subparagraph as follows: "the State shall inform the manufacturer and 27.2. Data Center for this rule 7.2. approval referred to at the time of the suspension, discontinuance and resumption;".
11. Supplement with 43.8., 43.9 and 22.214.171.124., subparagraph by the following: "43.8. the average milk fat content (percentage) when it sold milk defined in more than one time per month. The average fat content of milk is to be calculated as follows: sold each period in the milk fat content (in percent) during the period, multiplied by the quantity of milk sold (kg), the results obtained for each period counts and the amount sold during the month divided by the total quantity of milk. If mean milk fat content of 50% different from the preceding analysis, the buyer obtained repetitive analysis of milk or use previous analysis results. If you have used in earlier analyses, the buyer together with the manufacturer shall draw up a report. The results of the previous analysis may not be used more than once;
43.9. If the producer terminates contract with the buyer, the manufacturer is issued a certificate of purchase, the quantity of milk and fats, starting from the beginning of the year, the quota and two working days notify the data center;
43.10. the document issued to the milk producers for the quantity of milk marketed and payment for the penalty, withheld under this provision subparagraph; 43.5.
43.11. pay data center calculated the penalty, if the annual declaration is not filed within the time limit. "
12. Express 27.7. subparagraph by the following: "44.5. registered milk quota deal submissions, transactions and changes in the legal status of the milk producer or a name;".
13. Make the following subparagraphs 44.9.: "27.9. each year a quota specifies the quota volumes and inform producers;".
14. To supplement the provisions of this paragraph by 44.11: "44.11. each month until the sixteenth day to inform the Central Administration of statistics about each buyer's purchase of milk, the quantity of milk fat percentage and average."
15. Supplement with 30.5 points by the following: "Milk manufacturer can 30.5 again eligible to receive additional quota from the national reserve, if allocated from the national reserve or part of the quota is sold, leased, or given to another dairy producer."
16. Delete paragraph 56.
17. Replace annex 1 of part A of paragraph 1 the words "company (company)" with the words "legal persons".
18. Make part B of annex 1 in the introductory part of paragraph 1 and paragraph 1.1 the following: "1. the application is accompanied by the following documents: 1.1 the food and veterinary service issued certificates of recognition or a copy of the registration certificate;".
19. Annex 5 shall be expressed by the following: 20. Annex 6 to express the following: 21. Make 7. attachment the following: Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Agriculture Ministers — Minister of environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia