Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/111579
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 452 Riga, 28 June 2005 (pr. No 37 10. §) rules on measuring means verification, verification certificates and verification marks Issued in accordance with the law "on a uniformity of measurements" the second subparagraph of article 6 and article 9 a the fourth and sixth part i. General questions 1. establishing the state metrological control of measuring the subject means repeating the verification procedures and requirements, approve the certificate of verification sample form (annex 1) and verification marks (annex 2), as well as how to use them.
2. These provisions shall not apply to means of measurement, which is performed in the first verification and approval.
3. The terms used in the following terms: 3.1 approved type — type of measurement, where compliance with the requirements of legislation for the metrological control, testifying before insertion in the market issued the type approval certificate;
UR3.2.atk ārtot verification-verification of measuring instruments verification after previously šēj periodically in specific time intervals as well as verify after repair in accordance with the procedure laid down in the laws on the metrological control;
3.3. initial verification — without verified measuring instruments verification before you place it on the market or use of a transfer;
3.4. verification mark: a mark on the measuring means, proving the compliance of the means of measuring the requirements of this regulation.
II. Verification procedures and requirements for national 4 metrological control of measuring means subject verifies the limited liability company "Latvian National Metrology Centre" (hereinafter metrological Center) and institutions that are accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" in accordance with the standard ISO/IEC 17020: LVSEN 2005 "the main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection" and for which the requirements for the accreditation of the Ministry of economy published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette" (hereinafter verification laboratory).
5. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the Centre for metrology and relevant technical standards Committee recommends limited liability company "Latvian standards", reliance standard.
6. Limited liability company "Latvian standards" to be adopted, the newspaper submitted pub "journal" to "national list of the standards that apply to the measuring instrument in the statutory requirements. Metrology Center shall provide for publication in the newspaper "Latvian Journal of the international organization of legal metrology, the list of documents that apply to the measuring instrument in the statutory requirements (applicable standards).
7. Verify the measuring equipment must conform to the approved type (except, if the law on conformity assessment of measuring instruments and the market it provides insert) must be marked in the laws on the metrological control, in order to be in full kit, use a valid condition, without damage and must comply with the rules laid down in annex 3 of the accuracy (accuracy class).
8. Verification laboratory, through measuring features to meet the applicable standards or validētaj methods: 8.1 checked for conformity to the approved type;
8.2. the check marks and timestamp;
8.3. check that is carried out first-time verification;
8.4. checked the previous mark and date of verification;
8.5. check that all maintenance has been carried out (by the use of documentation entries);
8.6. eliminates the above verification mark;
8.7. make sure that the measuring tool is a complete unit;
8.8. make sure that the measuring tool is the use of valid condition, without damage;
8.9. calibrate the measuring tool to determine its compliance with specified precision (annex 3);
UR8.10.nov easy the calibration results according to the prescribed accuracy, given the uncertainty of the process of verification;
8.11. affix the measuring instrument in the verification mark and draw up a certificate of verification issued or refusal of verification and measurement tool for scrapping.
9. set the measuring instrument according to the manufacturer's instructions. If the manufacturer's manual, the measuring tool set, according to applicable standards, published them in accordance with the laws and regulations on conformity assessment of measuring instruments and into the market. The people who set up the measuring tool, are responsible for the setup of measuring compliance with the manufacturer's instructions or legislation on conformity assessment of measuring instruments and into the market. The person who set up the measuring instrument before it is installed make sure on type approval, first verify and metrological validity of the measurement markup.
10. Verification laboratory is responsible for measuring compliance with the rules laid down in annex 3 to the laws, the accuracy of the verification interval defined time interval, if the measuring tool set according to the manufacturer's instructions, as well as maintained and used according to the proposed conditions of use in the field.
11. a Person who verifies a measuring feature, entitled reducing verifies the horse recurrence, taking into account the technical condition of metering. In this case, the required certificate.
III. Verification of certificates and marks 12. Verification certificate is a means of measuring the results of verification of written proof of means of measurement of compliance with this regulation.
13.Ir the following measuring means verification types of markup: UR13.1.uzl s;
UR13.2.met ALA stamp the imprint of the embossed on the means of measuring: the diameter of the fingerprints: 184.108.40.206 mm. diameter of the fingerprints: 220.127.116.11.6 mm; 13.3. lead seal with an embossed imprint (imprint: 8 mm diameter);
13.4. plastic seal with the locking mechanism.
14. the label shall contain the following information: 14.1. verification of laboratory accreditation number or identification mark of the Centre of metrology;
These UR14.2.uzl's sequence number;
14.3. the verification time (a month, and the last two digits of the year).
15. If the metal stamp embossed print of a diameter of 6 mm, it shall contain the following information: 15.1 the verification laboratory accreditation number or identification mark of the Centre of metrology;
15.2. the individual reference that identifies the person who verified the nas mērīš;
15.3. the verification time (the last two digits of the year).
16. If the metal stamp embossed print of 3.6 mm in diameter, it shall contain the following information: 16.1. verification of laboratory accreditation number or identification mark of the Centre of metrology;
16.2. the verification time (the last two digits of the year).
17. lead seal with relief prints and plastic seals with locking mechanism includes the following: 17.1. verification of laboratory accreditation number or identification mark of the Centre of metrology;
17.2. the individual reference that identifies the person who verified the measuring tool;
17.3. verification time (a month, and the last two digits of the year).
18. the verification of the means of measurement and verification of the certificate, the procedures for using tags: 18.1. verification mark or certificate of verification is used to compare the means of measuring the implementation of the compliance with the requirements of this regulation;
UR18.2.izv have a verification mark to prevent means of metrological measurement parameters-adjustment, as well as take into account the measurement of geometric dimensions and operating conditions;
18.3. If the measuring instrument is not technically possible to impose a verification mark issued certificate of verification.
19. Verify the features of measuring a damaged verification mark or lost certificate of verification issued considered does not verify them (except for the features of measuring compliance with the requirements of this regulation, a certificate but a measuring feature the label is damaged during use).
20. If a verification laboratory shall take a decision not to issue a certificate of verification or verification against the mark, it shall issue a written statement on the validity of not measuring, indicating, and clearly puts on the measuring tool for scrapping. Scrap mark is red with black text and contain the following information (annex 2): 20.1. "Not valid";
20.2. the verification laboratory accreditation number or identification mark of the Centre of metrology.
21. the verification laboratory's decision may be challenged pursuant to the law "on conformity assessment", chapter VI, article 15.
22. Verification of the laboratory until the end of the year the state metrological inspection submitted to the approved certificate of verification and verification tag samples which will be issued next year.
23. in order to ensure the metrological supervision, verification laboratory shall submit quarterly state metrological inspection report verifies the selected measuring instruments.
IV. Closing questions 24. Laboratories which have proven their competence to this provision to the date of entry into force of the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2001 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements" and the accreditation of the Ministry of economy has published a notice in the newspaper "journal", is entitled to verify the measurement tools through to June 1, 2006. Verification marks indicate the current number of accreditation bodies.
25. Annex 2 to these regulations shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
26. paragraph 23 of these rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
27. the measuring instruments to the verified date of entry into force of the provisions, considered as verified by the verification validity expires. Retry verification after the expiry date carried out according to the requirements of this regulation.
28. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 31 august 1998, the rules No. 335 "rules for verification of measuring means verification of certificates and endorsements" (Latvian journal, 1998, nr. 252).
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 June 1998, Directive 98/34/EC laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 July 1998 Directive 98/48/EC, amending Directive 98/34/EC laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations.
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 2 July 2005.
Annexes 1-3 978kb economy Minister A.r. DOC Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia