Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 445 in Riga on 21 June 2005 (pr. 5. § 36) postal regulations Issued in accordance with article 2 of the postal law, the second subparagraph of article 7, the fourth and fifth and 7.1 the second paragraph of article i. General provisions 1 the question determined with the postal service issues which are not regulated by the postal law, as well as the order in which mail is opened shall be seized and destroyed or returned to the sender postal items found objects and substances , which prohibits the transfer or mistakenly accepted.
II. Customer Service Organization 2. To ensure legal and natural persons to receive a postal service, the postal service shall be provided by the postal service locations (such as the post office, the customer service points, settlement centers, mobile post office) (hereinafter referred to as the post office). Outside the post office premises are provided by the postal service mail agent.
3. Post Office facilities available to customers located in the information on the tariffs of postal services, designing and mailing list, as well as other customer service related information.
III. types of mailings and mailing of 4 categories are divided into domestic and international postal items postal items.
5. Transfer by mail within the limits of the Republic of Latvia adopted the following simple and registered (registered, insured) mail: letters 5.1 (simple, insured, registered);
5.2. the postcard (simple record);
5.3. bandrol (simple record);
5.4. small packages (recorded insured);
5.5. packages (simple, insured);
5.6. money orders (postal and Telegraph);
5.7. mail payment systems payments;
5.8. ekspresvēstul and eksprespak (simple, insured, Government and secret).
6. Sending by mail to foreign countries adopt the following simple and tracked (recorded, insured) mail: 6.1. letters (simple, insured, registered);
6.2. the postcard (simple record);
6.3. bandrol (simple record);
6.4. small packages (recorded);
6.5. packages (simple, insured);
6.6. Special "M" bags with printed matter (simple and recorded);
6.7. money transfers and payment systems payment systems EUROGIR;
6.8. ekspresvēstul and eksprespak (simple, recorded, compare insurance, Government and secret).
7. Mail accepted for shipment to the following classes: 7.1. international mail shall be adopted for shipment by air or land (marine) transport: 7.1.1. " (A) "class: forward immediately with air or ground (sea) transport: priority mail;
7.1.2. the "B" class-transfer capabilities, with air or ground (sea) TRANS port — economic mail;
7.2. Inland mailings to adopt: 7.2.1. class "A": the transfer immediately, priority mail;
7.2.2. "B" class-transfers in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
8. Small packages weighing over 500 g, insured letters and parcels accepted for sending only to countries whose postal administration permits. These countries are specified in the Universal Postal Convention and its annexes (hereinafter Universal Postal Convention) — Universal Postal Union regulations, which are binding on the Republic of Latvia. Small packages weighing up to 500 g takes sending to all countries.
9. Domestic and international recorded mail, small packages, insured letters, packages and domestic money transfers can be accepted for sending to the notice of the issue.
10. International money transfers sending with notice of issuance shall be adopted only to send to countries whose postal administration permits.
11. Domestic and international recorded and insured letters, postcards and send with bandrol notification of service can accept with "put personally" to send to the countries whose postal administration permits. These countries are specified in the Universal Postal Convention.
12. International postal items, with the exception of the Pack, can be accepted for sending to those delivered by Messenger in the country in which the consignment concerned shall be issued. Package delivery with the message can accept sending to countries whose postal administration permits. These countries are specified in the Universal Postal Convention.
13. Domestic and international mailing permissible size and maximum weight specified in annex 1 of these rules.
IV. addressing of mail 14. To mail recipient address mailing address type hand top right or Center in the following order: 14.1 the recipient's first name, last name or full merchant, institution or organization name (not allowed to produce part-time merchant, institution or organization name);
14.2. one of the following instructions: 14.2.1. street name, house number, apartment number and the city of saukum;
14.2.2. home or name of locality, parish (County) name and the name of the district;
UR14.2.3.atz these "on demand" ("international mail" Poste restant "), where a consignment of mail to be served;
14.2.4. Subscriber's box number, if a post subscriber to insert a box at the post office. In this case the simple mailing recipient name (name) (optional);
14.3. the post office name;
14.4. the postal code and the name of the State to which the shipment is sent (if the shipment is addressed to another country).
15. The postal service shipments to the request shall be issued, if only the recipient's initials, passport or document number, as well as the sender or recipient of the only known recipient signs. These consignments are sent back to the sender or to pass the postal service provider, if the sender is unknown.
16. The international mailing address written in the language of the country (country name indicate the Latin letters) where the consignment concerned shall be issued, in English or French.
17. Sender address Specifies the mailing address side in the upper left part of the consignment or the other side in the same order as the destination address.
18. Depending on the type of mailing and the category for international mailing addresses in the upper left part of the party under the sender's sender address Specifies the following additional check or the postal service employee stamped or question mark in French: 18.1. to a mailing envelopes, the dimensions of which exceed the 114 x 162 mm,-"Lettre";
18.2. to bandrol and special bags the'm '-' Imprim ';
bandrol 18.3.uz recorded mail and postcards — "Recommand";
18.4. the case of small packages, the "Petit Paquet" and "Recommand";
18.5. the insured letters and parcels — "Valeur declare";
18.6. the mail to be delivered to Messenger, — "expres";
18.7.uz mail with notification of service — "with" or "Avis de reception";
12.8. the mail with "put" recipient personally — "(A) Remettr en change resources";
11.7. the expenditure with bandrol blind — "Cecogramm";
18.10. the international priority mail — "for the avion" or "A Prioritair", the international economy class mail — "B" économique;
18.11. the parcels with fragile objects — "fragile";
18.12. to oversized packages: "Encombran";
18.13.uz address tags special bags with printed matter sent to the same recipient, the letter "M";
18.14. money transfers with the announcement of the cost — "AROUND" or "Avis de payemen";
18.15.uz mailings that are sent to the prisoners of war, "des services de guerre prisonnier";
18.16. to e-mail messages that are sent to the interned persons, — "service des interné".
19. Depending on the type of mailing and the category for domestic mailing address side in the upper left part below the sender address, the sender in addition shall bear the following marking or mail service provider employee stamped or question mark: 19.1. simple and for the record, "Bandrol" bandrol;
19.2. to bandrol that located the expenditure of the blind, "the blind Bandrol";
19.3. the recorded mail: "Record";
19.4. the insured letters, small packages and parcels — "insured for $ ... (in figures and words) ";
19.5.uz arrears in the mail — "Arrears Ls ... (in figures and words) ";
19.6.uz mail with the announcement of the issue, to wire transfer forms and on package deliveries, "with the announcement of the issue";
19.7. to mail with paid delivery "delivery paid";
19.8. the mailing, to be issued by the addressee, "the issue personally";
12.4. the parcels and deliveries: 19.9.1. to list "the list with content";
19.9.2. — "the nurseries seedlings. With the quarantine certificate ";
19.9.3.ar bees-"carefully. The bees. Sau me not to hold. With the health certificate ";
19.9.4.ar fur and skin, "Fur of rodents. With the health certificate ";
19.9.5.ar wool, hair, bristles, feathers, down, "With the health certificate";
19.9.6.ar fresh fruit and vegetables — the "fruit" or "vegetables";
19.9.7. with vacuum tubes and accurate devices — the "vacuum tubes" or "Accurate".
V. pay for mailing 20. International reply coupons issued by Universal Postal Union between folksy Office, adopt the international correspondence of letters has been paid. They must be the national post office stamp calendar on which this coupon sold. Postal service providers also accept unstamped coupons.
21. international reply coupons are exchanged against stamps one class "A" international simple letters to send, not to exceed 20 g. 22. Upon the customer's request the postal service for mailing payment sold marks shall be issued a receipt. Postal payment marks not exchanged for cash, not not against other values for stamps, not against any other values. Sales of postal payment marks the postal service provider will not be accepted back.
23. To pay for the mailing, only valid for postage stamps of the Republic of Latvia which are not damaged or in a fixed order is not withdrawn from circulation. On the mailing label to the higher value postage stamps.
24. the postal payment marks that have been removed from circulation, covered with a varnish or glue, stamped with various stamps, pierced or were already in service, are not valid for mailing payment. Mailing fee is not valid also applied to mail payment marks, which prints the stamp or otherwise chemically cleaned or deleted.
25. If a mailing paid with counterfeit stamps or other counterfeit postal payment marks, postal service providers will not send further shipments. The Act is drawn up and gather information about the sender and the counterfeit postal payment marks of origin. News of the postal payment marks the counterfeiting of postal service providers shall provide the pre-trial investigation authority suspects the person criminally liable to prosecution in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
26. If a letter or a postcard to the domestic transmission is not paid in full, and shall send it to the addressee by charging out of his fee in accordance with the universal postal service.
27. If the international sending a letter or a postcard is not paid in full, it shall be returned to the sender by charging out of his fee in accordance with the tariff as for domestic mail. If such international letter or postcard sender is known, they shall provide the mail service provider.
28. On the domestic and international single and recorded a postcard, simple and simple letters, written and recorded bandroļ pay by sending postal payment marks.
29. about this rule referred to in paragraph 28 of the mailing, if it exceeds the 1000 post at one time, you can also pay via cashless transfer in accordance with the conclusion of the contract between the shipper and the postal service.
30. On the domestic and international parcels, small packages, insured letters, ekspresvēstuļ and eksprespak and money orders paid in cash, as well as using non-cash settlement. For other mail services with a fee payment, in cash, as well as using non-cash settlement.
31. Economic operators, authorities and organizations, designing a mailing fee, you can use the labeling machine. Labelling machines used for mailing motor type special characters (fingerprints), which replaces the postage and certifies that the mail service is paid.
32. in order to harmonize labelling machine use, merchants, institutions and organisations shall submit an application to the State joint stock company "Latvijas Pasts" (Latvia). Latvian Post 15 days examining the application and the reply of the labelling machine use.
33. Economic operators, authorities and organisations acquire the labelling machines at their own expense. Labelling machine can be used for the purchase of the Latvian post services.
34. Labelling machines for the user — merchant, institution or organisation shall submit an application in the Mail, Latvia on labelling machines. The application specifies the labelling specified in the manufacturer certificate machine model, serial number and number of cliches. Latvian Post data referred to in the application to register the labelling machine-counting journal.
35. The application shall be accompanied by labelling machine fingerprint sample of clichés. Labelling machines cliches: imprint 21.8. the name of the country: Latvia;
35.2. fee for the transfer;
35.3. city or post office name;
35.4. the date of acceptance of the consignment (schedule in the stamp);
22.1. labelling machines for the user's full name and postal address.
36. labelling machines cliches footprint deploy mailing address side in the upper part. If the labelling machines cliches footprint can not be deployed to mailings, deploy it on white paper and sticker on the mailing. Labelling machine prints the date in the cliches shall correspond to the date when mailing to the post office.
37. The Post Office released no further mailings sent, and sends back user batching machine for marking and mailing payment in full in the following cases: 37.1. the date the mailing does not match the date of the transfer;
37.2. the mailing has not been paid in full;
37.3. mailings presented with post office not register the labelling machine.
38. the labelling machine users lists the labelling machine counter and make settlements with the postal service. The postal service will periodically (at least once per month) labelling machines meter indicators.
39. the universal postal service provider does not deliver mail that a sender registered in the Republic of Latvia, the recipient in Latvia from foreign countries using preferential tariffs for postal services in another country. These provisions apply both to the mail that sent abroad and to prepare parcels for shipping, prepared in Latvia, abroad, delivered without the Latvian post and then get back in Latvia.
Vi. the issue of mail Without the recipient's signature 40. on receipt of the consignment shall be issued: the mail request 24.9., if the recipient presented identity documents;
40.2. the recipient's place of residence, place the letterbox (especially post insertion made and placed in the box, which puts small mailings, as well as other materials, such as newspapers, journals, correspondence, promotional materials) in the individual mailbox to residential buildings, mailbox located in the common stairwell, or mailbox located in the mail points in rural areas;
40.3. inserting a Subscriber in a box at the post office;
25.1. the distribution of work, leisure, learning, service, treatment, parole or in a different location, the person who is responsible for the reception of postal items;
25.2. merchants, institutions and organisations addressed mailings — the person who is responsible for the receipt of mail, or placing a mailbox (subscriber box).
41. the issue of mail post offices be closed for cabinets, boxes of subscribers. At the P.O. boxes placed information about the mail-handling time.
42. Economic operators, authorities, organisations and individuals who wish to use the Subscriber's account shall be submitted to a postal service provider application, specifying the time at which the subscriber wishes to subscribe to the box. The application specifies the Subscriber name, surname, personal code, and the address of the residence or business person, institution or organization name, registration number and address.
43. The postal service staff in the application at the point of comparison of data with the Subscriber's identity card (merchant, institution or organization a certificate of registration) and if the data matches, issue the Subscriber (against signature) Subscriber box key.
44. the Subscriber box intended for use with only one natural or legal person. The Subscriber is not allowed to use the box more subscribers, as well as put the key to another person to use the Subscriber's address box. Mail addressed to p.o. box to another person, is sent back to the sender.
45. If family members living with a physical person, the owner of the Subscriber box — not in your mailbox or in their place of residence is in a location that will not allow the delivery of mail in the residence, the Subscriber's box also allowed to use the Subscriber box owner's family.
46. in order to allow the Subscriber to use the Subscriber's box the box owner's family, the owner of the mail box subscribers to the service provider shall submit a written application. The application indicates that the correspondence of members of the family, the relevant Subscriber box insert. Family members who agree that their correspondence is inserted in the Subscriber's box, sign the application, indicating the identity documents.
47. On the Subscriber's box maintenance in order and shipment early withdrawal from its reply a Subscriber. A person who uses a subscriber account, pay in accordance with the postal service's price list. Payment to be made in advance, by the postal service in the case of an application for a subscription. About subscription renewal must be paid 10 days before the date of expiry.
48. The economic operators, authorities and organisations addressed the registered mail shall be issued against the signature by the respective powers and identity document.
49. The insured mailing shall be issued and money transfers cost against signature after presenting identity document.
50. For recorded mail, simple and written in a Government post, as well as the post of sum insured up to 100 lats (including) and money transfers for the same amount, which are addressed to the people of Latvia in their place of residence, shall be issued against the signature presentation of an identity document or any other document that shows the document issuer and the expiration date of the document, and which contains a photograph of the holder of the document the code of the person and personal signature.
51. Simple and written in the post, which are addressed to post Office on request, be issued on presentation of an identity document or any other document that shows the document issuer and the expiration date of a document and contains document holder's photograph and personal signature.
52. The recorded shipments, if they are addressed at the residence, allowed a minors of the recipient families. For family members within the meaning of these provisions be persons who live together with the recipient.
53. Registered mail addressed to the persons who are under the age of 16 years shall be issued if the recipient will produce an identity card or other document (such as a student card, student card), which contains the issuer of the document concerned and the period of validity of the document that contains a photograph of the holder and a personal signature (if any).
54. The provisions referred to in paragraph 53 the parcel may be served also in the distribution of minors legal representatives, if they produce an identity document and a document certifying their statutory relationship with recipients of minors (such as the recipient's birth certificate, a copy of the decision on appointment of the person concerned on the recipient's guardian).
55. the post of the Government in all cases only be issued against the signature.
56. the recipient may authorize another person to receive mail addressed to him.
57. On the adoption of the long-term mandate of the postal service provider will be charged according to the tariff. The recipient may be issued a one-time token for the mailings, which indicates a mailing recipient is entitled to receive. The adoption of such powers do not pay.
58. the universal postal service provider supports domestic mail transfer from the sending post office to the issuing post office five days, not counting Sundays and public holidays.
59. International mail recipients in Latvia issued after completion of the necessary customs formalities, if provided for under the customs laws and regulations. To the mail recipient can pay the customs duty for receipt of mail site, the postal service is concluded by mutual agreement (contract) with the State revenue service.
VII. Postal stamps 60 post offices use the calendar stamps, value of stamps, value of stamps, money controls the operation of the control, as well as special stamps the clear stamps and first day stamps philatelic material deletion, post office cash register rolls plombētāj and cliches, the post office name in the force. Post offices can also use special adhesive tape with the postal service's properties that are used for registered mail (domestic and international insured letters, small packages, parcels) to provide aizlīmēšan content.
61. Economic operators, authorities and organizations restricted from making stamps and seals that are used in post offices.
62. in each calendar stamp contains the name of the post office, postal service logo, date, zip code and number of the stamp. Cities that have more than one post office, in addition to the name of the town seal shall also indicate the number of post offices. Calendar stamp for the postal service to the attesting the receipt issued, the invoice shall be at the post office, the postage stamps and postal items for deletion, sending, receipt or issue in the places and dates, as well as in some cases — at the time — denotes mēšan.
63. The value of the stamp provided for insured mail for sealing with sealing wax.
64. Special delete stamp and first day stamp is the commemorative stamps that the post of Latvia made in connection with the new issue of postage stamps, significant anniversaries, Memorial Day and other nationally important events. Special deletion and first day stamps used to mail the payment marks and philatelic material for deletion.
65. A post office cash register for mail receipt cliché design. Cliche contains the name of the post office, postal service logo, date, zip code, and the cash register number. Cities that have more than one post office, in addition to the name of the city shall also indicate the cliché post office number.
66. Plombētāj for post office name for printing plastic, aluminium, lead, or other material, which seals, sealing the mailings.
67. the Roller for post office name puts on paper strip used by mailing aizlīmēšan.
VIII. Simple and written postcards, letters, and the simple bandrol 68. recorded in the letters can send personal and professional correspondence, invoices, bills, photographs, artistic postcards and the like.
69. can send printed Bandrol, including prints, drawings, photographs, maps, patterns, catalogues, prospectuses, statements, various types of mechanical printing completed reprints and reproductions, expenditure in the article blind embossing, including cliches with the raised marks, as well as the blind specialty paper.
70. the letters sent to the fixed size of the envelopes or other standard of sufficiently strong paper made envelopes according to these rules, the following dimensions and weight.
71. Bandroļ of packaging must be such as to postal service employees before the shipment can verify the content, as well as bandrol ensure its content transfer and delivery time. Printed matter can be wrapped around the paper or other material, to roll the Ribbon on the hard ground, put folders, boxes, atveramo a futrāļo not aizlīmēto bundles that you dress with a rope.
72. The Special bags the'm ' transfer printed matter. The "M" in special bags with printed matter can also transfer items (disks, floppy disks and cassettes and videotapes, product samples, sent by the producers or distributors, as well as other articles or informational materials that are not dutiable and not intended for resale) attached to or otherwise associated with printed matter.
73. sending special bag "M" refers to all of the recipients of the shipments. All in one bag "M" inserted mailings can be sent to only one recipient. Special bag for each "M" to add the 2 mm thick durable cardboard tag (size 90x140 mm), indicate the mailing address of the beneficiary. Special bags the'm ' accompanied by a customs declaration CN 22, CN waybills or 23, subject to this provision, paragraph 78. Customs declaration forms are definitely Universal Postal Convention.
74. For registered mail and specialty bag "M" making the postal service the sender issues a document certifying payment (cheque, mandatory receipt).
75. By adopting simple letters, postcards, and mail bandrol provider mandatory receipt shall not be issued.
IX. 76. Small packages in small packages you can transfer safety detailed articles, except records. Small packages in the package provides small packages content during transport.
77. the international small packets to the sender for Each completed customs declarations CN23. The required customs declaration number specified in the EC semplār the Universal Postal Convention. One of the customs declaration replaces the EC semplār customs declaration CN22 label on which small packages. Send small packages to countries that are not listed in the world pass a Convention fills the CN23 customs declaration in triplicate.
78. the customs declaration shall indicate the name of the country in which the issue of small packages, full address of the recipient, the name of each item that you want to transfer, weight and value, as well as the sender's name, last name (name), and mailing address. Items may not be designated by a generic name (for example, millinery, perfumes and the like).
79. the customs declaration shall be completed in Latvian language, adding the translation in the language of the consignment shall be issued, in English or French. If the records are not translated in the Declaration, it may not lead to refusal to accept small packages.
80. For small packages making the postal service will issue a document certifying that the sender of the payment (cheque, mandatory receipt).
Insured letter x 81. inland in insured letters can transfer securities (Government bonds of hospitality structures behind the lottery tickets) and documents (such as diplomas, by CER, birth certificates, marriage certificates, certificates of the pensioner, the court cases), photo, artistic postcards, printing, postage and other analogous articles and documents that the sender or the recipient are valuable.
82. International insured letters in May to transfer securities and documents.
83. The insured letters adopted, placed in the dense paper envelopes. Envelopes must be open. Send a letter to the domestic insured the sender fills in the contents list in duplicate.
84. International insured letters, the sender shall fill out customs declaration CN 23 in two copies in the language of the country in which the consignment shall be issued, in English or French.
85. the insured letters making the postal service the sender issues a document certifying payment (cheque, mandatory receipt).
XI. Package 86. Packages can transfer industrial, municipal, cultural goods and food products are not prohibited for import in the country of issue and the consignment which are allowed to export from the Republic of Latvia.
87. the package provides a package of content packages during transport. Packages must not damage other mail or physical or postal service employees.
88. Liquids and substances, which are easy to move in a fluid state, transfer takes, in closed containers, which do not allow for content to drain out. Place the containers in closed containers (such as cardboard boxes, boxes). The space between the walls of the container and the container is filled with sawdust, shavings, cotton candy and the like.
89. The provisions referred to in paragraph 88 of the package adopted for sending only to those countries authorised to import consignments of fragile objects. Is not allowed to transfer liquids and substances, which are easy to move in a fluid state, cellophane or polyethylene bags.
90. Not only transfer powders resistant metal boxes, which placed heavy corrugated cardboard boxes. Do not place the powders not linen or parchment bags, which placed the cartons.
91. Packages, if their contents placed in cellophane, can EnCase in cloth. The fabric must be durable, of one or more homogeneous pieces that are stitched with the inner seam. The outer seam to be the only package addresses the Party on the other side.
92. The film, film stock, magnetic tapes, audio and video cassettes, adopt the standard package.
93. the planting material transfer baskets that are sewn to the fabric. Place the bottom of the basket polyethylene film (Oilskin).
94. The bees transferred into special boxes or tins.
95. the vacuum tubes and various devices are packaged in a hard cardboard containers with spacers that prevent package contains movement and damage during transfer. Packages with vacuum tubes and accurate devices that have glass parts can be packed in boxes made of režģot cage.
96. in the cage inside the Režģot creates a special fixing system that firmly presses the device (lamp) and provide it to impact. This package adopted by the tag "vacuum tubes" or "Accurate".
97. Long, unbreakable subjects, as well as plants (such as plants, vines), which can not be fixed size repackaged mail containers and that weight does not exceed the limits prescribed, authorized to wrap maisaudum.
98. in paragraph 97 of these provisions in that way you can transfer individual automotive, motorcycle and bicycle spare parts that do not exceed the size of parcels that are not a cam and Barb that can damage other mail or physical or postal service employees.
99. the transfer vehicle tyres only accepts clean and packed in a bag (for example, linaudum, tarpaulin, polyethylene). Bag aizsien and attach the plywood to the requested tag name, surname and address. Sender's and recipient's address label, also on the tires.
100. Large items (such as children's bicycles, sledges) allowed to transfer only within the limits of the Republic of Latvia, and they can accept without packaging.
101. Indivisible items factory in dense packaging cartons that fit specific sizes and provides content during transport, the transfer is permitted to accept without extra packaging.
102. Packages with hard varieties of fresh vegetables and fruits for the transfer takes a wooden (plywood) boxes or baskets that end and side walls have ventilation holes or the ventilation slots. This package accepts the transfer only within the limits of the Republic of Latvia.
103. The package that weighs up to three kilo grams of paper allowed to accept the package if it is strong enough and provide content transfer.
104. The Pack with fruit, bees, plants, vacuum tubes and precise devices, as well as oversized packages adopted in bulk, can insure.
105. Bundle of dress with a durable string. If the package does not exceed 30 cm in length, this dress, if cross-package exceeds 30 cm dressing takes once lengthwise and cross two times. Dressing and tighten firmly the intersection locations tied to node cannot be removed or shift. The end of the bandage is in package addresses the Party on the other side.
106. The package aplīm packages with paper tape or with a special post office sealed with adhesive tape or the value of the stamp. Tape the bottom of the carton label and lid flange and with metal staples cauršūt the cans for the border.
107. Each package to the sender fills in the form of a note. International parcels offered the sender fills in the form of CP71 with respect of the parcels or CP72 (single copy) and customs declarations CN23. CP71 and CP72 model forms and copies of the customs declaration, specified As the number of les mail Convention. Note the sender in the form of a package with "X" indicates how to proceed with the package, if it can not be issued to the recipient, and the signature of the said order.
108. Customs declarations CN23 fills in the same order as for small packages. In addition to the customs declaration, the recipient's name (name) and address of the sender to indicate the first name, last name, and address.
109. the international package of the population adopted after checking the content. Domestic packages adopted in closed form. After the sender's desire for domestic packages can take an open and with a list of the contents of the package.
110. Economic operators, authorities and organizations served domestic and international packages closed (sealed with the stamp of the respective values, sealed or sealed with adhesive tape, to show the sender's properties) in accordance with a list of the contents of the package by adding the appropriate note and customs declaration. The Declaration noted the number of the export licence and the date of issue.
111. when sending packages to the seed and planting material, the accompanying documents added to the quarantine certificate or a specific model.
112. On the package, the transfer fee is charged depending on the weight of the Pack, but packs insured also charged fees for insurance. Oversized cartons and packages with fragile items accepted for transfer only to countries whose postal administration permits. These countries are specified in the Universal Postal Convention.
113. On the adoption of the package mail service provider provides the sender of the document certifying the payment (cheque, mandatory receipt).
XII. Remittances 114. Inland money transfers of money transfer amount is not limited. International money order determines the maximum amount of the contract between the postal administrations of the countries concerned.
115. sending domestic money orders by mail or telegraph, the sender fills in the relevant domestic money transfer orders. Sending international money transfers, the sender fills in the international money transfer orders. Money transfer orders indicate the money transfer form, recipient address, and the amount of money and the currency designation, the sender and the address, as well as other information, if necessary. Money transfer order made on the issue of tags, showing the date and amount, as well as the recipient with a signature certifying that the money order is issued.
116. The economic operators, authorities, organisations and persons authorized in money transfer orders addressed in addition to the consignee or shipper name indicates the account number at the bank and the merchant's registration number.
117. Money transfer order, which sends the bank crediting to the account of a natural person, the name and address of the bank, the transfer of the requested name and account number of the bank.
118. Money transfer order prohibited to amend, delete or drag write.
119. Domestic money transfer slips, sent to merchants, institutions and organizations for crediting the bank account of recipient information can be included, if it does not exceed 50 characters.
120. From economic operators, authorities and organizations money orders accepted with payment in cash, as well as using non-cash settlement.
121. On the adoption of a money order, postal service provider supplies a specific pattern to the sender a receipt.
XIII. Government mailings
122. the mailings, sent to the national Office of the President and the national registry, in accordance with the instructions of the sender within the limits of the Republic of Latvia, adopted and issued as government transfers.
123. the Government shipments subject to the General rules on shipment size, weight and packaging.
124. The Government mailings (and registered) mail service provider to transmit, together with the list.
125. the Government's acceptance of delivery of the postal service provider will issue a document certifying that the sender of the payment (cheque, mandatory receipt).
XIV. The mail with notification of the issuance 126. All mail can be accepted for sending to the notice of the issue.
127. The transfer of the post office registered mail with notice of service, the sender fills in the notification form. Notification form indicating acceptance of delivery by the post office, the shipment number and the date of mailing and address, registered mail, as well as the marks for service and other information, if necessary.
128. Domestic mailing notification form indicating the sender's address, recipient's address, and data on consignment.
129. the international mailing notification form indicating the sender's address in the national language, English or French, as well as the recipient's address and data on consignment.
130. By registered mail (postcard, letter and bandrol) with the announcement of the service, the sender of the notification referred to in the charge with stamps, which in addition to the sticker on the mailing.
131. sending domestic and international small packets, parcels, remittances and insured with notice of the issuance of the letter, the sender of the notice is paid in cash, as well as using non-cash settlement, and that the fee included in the total cost of the consignment.
XV. Arrears of the consignments 132. domestic Insured Mail (insured letters, small packages and parcels) may be accepted for sending to the arrears. Arrears amount is determined by the sender, and must not exceed the sum insured of the mailings.
133. the Arrears of the mailing size, weight and packaging conform to the requirements of certain insured letters, small packages and parcels.
134. sending of the arrears, the sender of mail in addition to fill in the money transfer orders, making it "Arrears".
135. The applicable money transfer order sender indicates that the mail they receive arrears, to the post office where the consignment is passed, the date of dispatch, as well as the place of delivery and the recipient.
136.Uz the money transfer orders specified the amount of arrears, the recipient's address, first and last name (name) matches the sender's address, first name and last name (name) to the mailing.
137. Money transfer orders to be completed for each postal consignment of arrears, even if they are sent to the sender and one to one consignee.
138. Assuming the post, the transfer order shall be affixed to the document accompanying the consignment mail or mailing it to transfer orders are not lost.
139. the Arrears of the mailing postal service provider supplies the recipient only after receipt of the full amount of the arrears. If the arrears of mailing postal service provider need to open (such as weight discrepancies, damaged packaging), prior to the opening of the instalment amount is not charged.
140. On receiving the arrears mailing recipient before payment of the arrears of the post office have the right to find out who is in arrears of the sender of the mail.
141. On international money transfer dispatch of arrears charges (in accordance with the postal service's price list) are charged before mailing.
XVI. adoption of mail most 142. If the natural or legal person at the post Office at the same time served five or more registered mailing to one or more recipients, these mails are treated as shipments in bulk.
143. The transfer of postal consignments in most, the sender shall submit the list to the appropriate model form (annex 2).
144. Merchants, institutions and organizations in accordance with the rules laid down in paragraph 143 of the manufactures list forms filled in with pen, typewriter, or other printing equipment.
145. The transfer of the post Office recorded domestic mailing list, fill out the form in a single copy, but, passing the post office other postal items, – two copies.
146. Handing over postal items for which the cost of the advance features of the paid mail services, fill out the form in a list in triplicate. Form 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., fill in the sender box, but the box 8: post office employee. Form 2 and 3 box records all data on the destination that is specified in your mailing.
147. In one list allowed to include no more than 50 one-category post. One list allowed to include no more than 25 money transfers.
148. With multiple lists at the same time may send an unlimited number of mailings.
149. the transfer of most Packages you can regulate contracts concluded postal service providers with business operators, authorities and organizations.
150. Merchants, institutions and organisations, by registered mail to the most, the list form can be shown in box 8 of your consignment number (1 to 999). In this case, the domestic mailing list fill out two copies, but the international mailing list, in triplicate.
151. Mailing list sign merchant, institution or organization who is responsible for the transfer of mail at the post office. List by company, institution or organization's stamp. If the post is transferred in most natural person, the signature of the sender to the list.
152. the fee for the transfer of remittances can be paid in cash, as well as using non-cash transfer.
153. About the mailings, adopted after a single list or simultaneously by multiple lists that made one merchant, institution or organisation, the postal service will issue a single document showing payment — mandatory receipt which indicates the shipment numbers (from ... to ...), and list the number of shipments accepted and carried out "the list". The "fee" column indicates the total amount of fees collected.
154. In accepting money transfer after receipt of the list, it displays the merchant, the name of the body or of the authority who betrayed transfers mail service provider. Receipt indicates the total transfer amount (in figures and words).
155. in the receipt together with one copy of the mailing list (domestic mailing, recorded with the original list) is issued to the sender.
XVII. mail payment systems services 156. mail billing system is a computerized financial accounting system, which allows using the post office network, to provide financial services, in order to ensure the money transfers and payments between natural and legal persons, which distributes goods and services cost in salary and other payments and card account in cash, with the payment orders, orders, special ready-made payment documents and electronic cards.
157. For the postal payment systems customers can be any natural person who has reached 16 years of age, as well as in Latvia or abroad of the registered legal person.
158. mail payment systems customer to open the postal current account settlement system (hereinafter account).
159. To open the postal current account settlement system, a person shall submit to the provider of the submissions. Natural person indicate name, surname, personal code, passport data, home address, entity indicates the full name, registration number, registered office. By submitting the application, the present: 159.1. natural person — identity documents;
159.2. Latvia — a registered legal entity registration certificate and statutes (only Corporation);
159.3. foreign legal persons — the copy of the document certifying the registration of the company in that country, a copy of the statutes of the company, founding treaty or equivalent copy of the document, a copy of the document certifying the authorisation of the person to represent the foreign legal persons, and the scope of their authorisation. Notarized copies of documents confirm, as well as for each document, a translation of the document in the language of the country.
160. The postal payment system does not allow anonymous account opening.
161. mail payment systems administration has the right to refuse the settlement account opening: 161.1. identity documents do not comply with the law on identity documents;
161.2. persons capacity is limited by the judgment of the Court of Justice;
162. the checking account number to one person is not limited. Natural persons are entitled to open a temporary account for the contribution of fixed capital encountered companies.
163. the provisional current account opened in accordance with the application for opening an account for legal persons. The application specifies the name of the company encountered and the name of the person filling out this application.
164. the mail system of accounts in the customer's account is registered with "temporary". Client deposits the amount of share capital provided for in the suspense account. Postal payment systems issued a statement on the opening of a temporary account and fixed deposit is a testament to the capital contribution and is valid for submission to the commercial register.
165. Checking account switch: at the customer's written 165.1. request;
165.2. upon customer's written request the lawful heir;
165.4. exceptional circumstances-postal payment systems of functioning of major changes or force majeure.
166. to Seize the natural or legal persons funds listed in the billing system, or impose them can arrest only on the basis of a court document, issued Executive order of a bailiff or Prosecutor's sanction but legal settlement of part or all of the operations to be carried out after the suspension, the State revenue service's request.
167. drive to the natural or legal person may bring to the attention of the funds, on the basis of the Court issued execution document, a bailiff's order or decision of the tax administration of the tax laws, but in the cases provided for by the request of the State revenue service – also in other cases provided for by law.
168. If the account is closed, it is closed under all the obligations between the customer and the mail billing system. After closing your account information on the client and the account is archived. Closed account number entered in the register of the account closed and cannot be reused.
169. the mail billing system is to ensure the following services: 169.1. payment services;
169.2. customer account service;
169.3. Special payment services.
170. cash operations provide the following payment services: 170.1. settlement-cash transfers from one post billing system account to another mail account settlement system;
170.2. contributions: clear or non-cash contributions in the settlement system of postal current account;
170.3. the costs — the cost of cash from postal current account settlement system or a non-cash transfer of the credit institution;
170.4. transfers — clear or non-cash transfers, not using postal current account settlement system.
171. The settlement and cost of service requests from the client-only settlement of the account holder or authorized person. The services also accept contributions from other persons, if the account owner is not prohibited.
172. the money from the customer's account provides: 172.1. urban post offices — immediately after crediting the current account;
172.2. field post offices — within three working days after depositing the money in a checking account.
173. The settlement of costs and services are performed only when the service execution account balance is positive.
174. The customer lending is prohibited.
175. the customer current account service provides the following services: 175.1. transmission of information to the customer;
175.2. the account statement issued to you: 175.2.1. once a month free of charge to the customer at the place of residence;
175.2.2. at the customer's request for payment shall be issued in accordance with the postal service's price list;
175.3. payment documents (orders, orders, billing systems and other electronic card) issued to the customer;
175.4. payments and account lock;
175.5. the client and the client's authorized person registered before the change of the data in accordance with the customer's application;
175.6. mail payment systems, electronic war service;
175.7. Exchange of information on money transfers to mail billing system (in electronic form);
175.8. the client connection to the place of work post billing system.
176. the mail billing system provides a special payment services for a limited range of specific customer accounts or for making payments.
177. The following special payment services: regular-177.1. contribution agreements between the client-legal entity — and payment systems services for the use of payment systems and netting of payments the Organization to the customer's account;
177.2. regular cost — agreement between client-legal entity — and payment systems services on settlement system for the regular customer's contributions in the settlement system account to make payments or settlements with other natural or legal persons. For those services the postal service provider and the client switch special agreement which determines the detailed rules of the special services.
178. mail payment systems customer: 178.1. is the current account owner who, in filling out the appropriate form and submitting it to the postal service, the billing system is entitled to authorize another person to act with the relevant account;
178.2. writing can allow to add your first name, last name (legal name), address, account number, postal payment system account to the public for the list, as well as to request the removal of this information from it;
178.3. is entitled to request indemnification in writing, a postal employee in payment systems. The application for compensation must be submitted immediately upon discovery of the error, but not later than 12 months from the date on which the service is performed;
178.4. paid on settlement system operations in accordance with the postal service's price list specified in the tariffs.
179. The postal service: UR179.1.nav entitled to disclose the customer's checking account number without the client's written permission;
179.2. the client has the right to close the account, if the customer is 12 consecutive months without payment or settlement operations and account balance is zero.
179.3. guarantee full confidentiality of the information in accordance with the law and the protection of client data against unauthorized action, responsible for payment services are carried out accurately and within the payment documents. The postal service provider is not responsible for payments, if it is related to the client's criminal conduct;
guarantee customer deposited 179.4. features a complete security and opportunity at any time to the customer get their account balance in cash or wire it to the customer's designated credit institution in accordance with the provisions of the postal payment system;
179.5.ir responsible for the losses incurred by the postal service's employee, but not later than 12 months from the date on which the service is performed;
179.6. is not responsible for damages resulting from force majeure;
UR179.7.nav responsible for losses due to the current account owner or his authorized person errors or omissions.
180. The postal current account settlement system for issuing postal current account settlement system's owner or his authorized persons, as well as State law enforcement legislation.
XVII. Mailing and return of 181 secināšan. If the recipient does not live in the residence, the address shown on your mailing, mail service provider in accordance with the recipient's application to send the consignment to another address (mailing concluded).
182. the mailings that may be issued to a recipient and recipient's location is unknown, the post office kept in one month.
183. If the recipient on time left on a business trip, vacation or elsewhere, in accordance with the application mail storage time may be extended to two months from the date of receipt of the respective post offices. In this case, the storage fee is charged in accordance with the postal service's price list.
184. If the sender or recipient received application for mail delivery to a different address, post promptly sent to another address.
185. The domestic mail pieces (except packages) you send to another address free of charge. Mailings abroad send to another address for a fee charged to the sender. On the domestic parcel secināšan fees charged to the recipient.
186. Not issued mailings sent back to the sender to the address shown on the mailing, if the consignment of 186.1. terminated: the storage period;
186.2. application of the sender received;
186.3. recipient waives the receipt of mail;
186.4. the recipient is not on the specified location of the consignment;
186.5. distribution is dead;
186.6. registered mail recipient or recipients not specified who subscribes to a subscription box, specify a wrong;
186.7. it is established that sent mistakenly assumed objects whose importation or circulation is forbidden in the country of receipt.
187. If the recipient can not pay arrears transfer, it shall transfer the relevant post office.
188. Merchants, institutions and organisations addressed mailings or send back to conclude the General order.
189. In concluding or by sending back the mail, the postal service on their packaging or on the accompanying documents indicates secināšan or return reason and justification.
190. Atpakaļsūtīto mail sender General issued in the order laid down in the post.
191. On the domestic and international package return charge fees on weight according to the postal service's price list. The sender back arrears mailings, fees for transfer of credit repayment.
192. the issue of sender registered post which of the post Office of adoption have not yet been sent to the recipient, revoke the voucher and refunded the fee collected tariff, with the exception of used stamps value.
193. Merchants, institutions and organisations of the atpakaļsūtīto money orders transferred to current accounts at the bank.
XIX. Not issued mailings 194. Domestic and international postal items received back their referral site or at the address indicated on the consignment, as well as those who have withdrawn from the letter boxes (separate specially made for insertion of mail and placed in a box or a separate specially created for this purpose bin mailbox section, in which the sender into simple correspondence letters mailing it for further sorting, transport and delivery to the recipients) and they have no address , the address is incomplete or condensed, stored in one month.
195. The mail shall be deemed as not issued when used in these rules, set to be issued, and the check will not issue reasons.
196. If the recipient cannot be found and it is not possible to ascertain the address of the sender, not the post provided mail service provider shall be deposited in the warehouse and dedicated providing this mailing.
197. the Storage provided not placed at the post register, the mail notes not issued and stored in a closed package no longer than one year.
198. where reasoned the sender (recipient) or the post office administration application with the request for storing the passed in the service of mail sender (recipient), it transmits (sends) issued general order.
199. With the postal service created an order of the head of the Commission at least every six months not provided to open the post and shall draw up a report.
200. the content of mail issued a postal service provider implements the Commission's trade. From sales funds obtained postal service provider includes in its revenues. Not issued postcards, letters, as well as damaged and destroyed mazvērtīgo items.
201. The sender or recipient is eligible within three years after the transfer of the registered post mail service provider to receive mailings from being issued out of the money and securities, as well as receive money generated by the sale of transferred case.
202. Paying out compensation for sales of small packages or parcels, postal bandrol service provider collects fees for mailing and marketing Commission trade in accordance with the postal service's price list.
XX. the opening of mail, removal, seizure and destruction of 203. Postal service provider has the right to open mail mail in the cases stipulated by law.
204.Ar postal service order of the head of the Commission set up by the national police representative (except when the recipient asks to open mail when receiving it), open the post specifically for such cases.
205. the opening of mail, subject to removal from mailing or their destruction shall draw up in duplicate.
206. The Act on the opening of mail, subject to removal from mailing or their destruction: 206.1. mailing date and place of the opening;
206.2. open reason mailings;
206.3. mailing weight before opening, 206.4. mailing items;
206.5. deposited removed the names of items, quantity, and value;
206.6. mailing of individual objects of weight removal;
206.7. items destroyed the quantity, value and disposal;
206.8. members of the Commission name, position.
207. the second copy of the Act on the opening up of postal items, the items of the consignment, withdrawals or their destruction sends the sender, except when it is not possible to find out the exact address of the sender to be able to transfer back to not enter the post.
208. If you open the international passport of shipment consignment and a removed or destroyed items, send a copy of the Act and its national postal administration, from which the shipment is received.
209. After removal of certain items to open mail and send the packed recipient or sender in General, pointing to "open" the package and adding a copy of the legislation to open the consignment and the removal of the subject.
210. If it is established that the mail contains cash and bearer securities, precious metals, jewels and other jewelry, except for insured shipments, these items removed from mailings.
211. on mailing the withdrawn for securities, precious metals, jewelry and other jewelry stores as does not enter the post. Remove from mailing cash sent back to the sender as money transfers, charge a fee for money transfer in accordance with the provider's price list.
212. If it is found that the mailings are subjects which nature or go to ņojum you can get dangerous due to postal service employees, you can keep or damage other mail or postal equipment (hereinafter referred to as the dangerous items), it shall notify to the mailing address below, specifying the time and place where you can get this post.
213. If all these provisions specific to hazardous objects could be returned to the sender by the postal service to destroy such consignments, in coordination with the local authorities ' disposal of dangerous objects and places.
214. the transport of dangerous goods to the place of destruction, as well as destroying them, if necessary, provide the security guards.
215. If it is established that the transfer of mail (except bees, leeches and zīdtauriņ larvae), postal service provider puts this post in a separate room and immediately call the food and veterinary service of the relevant territorial unit, the veterinary inspector shall submit a copy of the law on the animal's removal from the post.
216. The food and veterinary service of the veterinary inspector shall deliver the animal quarantine centre or in a suitable place and, if necessary, to conduct the investigation.
217. All expenses associated with the removal of the animal from the mailing and the move to the animal quarantine Center or the appropriate place, the food and veterinary service services, animal feeding, watering and treatment, if necessary, shall be borne by the consignor in accordance with the food and veterinary service issued the invoice. If the sender refuses to repay expenses laws enforced.
218. The postal service provider will notify the sender immediately to the mailing address indicated in the findings, stating the time and place where you can get from animals withdrawn mailing.
219. If it is established that the mail contains the narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, explosive, flammable or otherwise hazardous substances, pornographic materials that describe or depict the sexual exploitation of children, human sexual acts with animals, not krofilij or pornographic or erotic nature of the violence, or has a reasonable suspicion about the contents of this post, the postal service provider will immediately inform the national police force and placed in rooms that are furnished separately from other consignments based on safety measures.
220. the competent national authority officials decide on the rules referred to in articles 219 and further action to remove objects (for example, transfer of expertise, recognition of evidence forfeiture of things), as well as relevant documents shall be drawn up in accordance with the laws and regulations governing administrative proceedings or criminal proceedings.
221. According to the decision adopted by the competent national officials organized the transportation of items withdrawn, entry storage or destruction.
XXI. Senders and recipients the right to 222. Until the mail is issued to the recipient, the sender has the following rights: 222.1. get back his cast mailing;
222.2. order issued to another person and the consignment to another address or deliver it to another recipient address;
222.3. extend the storage life of the mailings of the place of service of the post office to two months from the date of arrival at the post office concerned;
order to issue 222.4. recipient of the arrears, not charging from his arrears amount, or collected from the recipient's arrears insured mail, who earlier was sent without arrears;
222.5. reduce the above instalment amount or increase it, up to the sum insured postal items;
222.6. instruct the mail service to the addressee of a particular day (other than a Sunday or feast day), if the sender of the junk mail in the recipient's time of arrival exceeded these provisions set the General transfer of mail time.
223. This provision in the law mentioned in paragraph 222 of the sender can be used at any post office in the Republic of Latvia, by written submission.
224. If the sender wants to get back to the registered mail has not been sent yet, he returned to the post office receipt sent or presented the original mailing list. In this case, the sender shall repay the fees received, except if paid with postage stamps, and fees for services provided. Most accepted money transfers, money transfer to be returned to the sender's bank account.
225. A simple letter and send it to the mail bandrol service provider can return to the sender after his written application, making sure that the letter belongs to the application (bandrol) author.
226. the recipient is entitled to give such orders: 226.1. store the post office he addressed postal items up to two months from the date of receipt of the relevant post office;
226.2. inferred or deliver to another address of mail addressed to him;
226.3. deliver home mailings (except packages), which are addressed to his post on request;
226.4. the transfer to a bank account he sent money transfers;
226.5. issue the others addressed him simple mail in his absence.
227. the sender or recipient application that contains one of these rules mentioned in paragraph 226 orders, specify the type of mail, number, transfer amount, the sum insured, the amount of arrears, delivery time and place, the recipient and the sender's name and address.
228. By submitting the application to be presented (by post, you must add) passed in the original mailing receipt. This procedure also applies to submissions for registered mail.
229. If the sender increases the amount of arrears or ask to collect arrears of insured mailing, which was sent without prior arrears, he pays for it in accordance with the postal service's price list.
230. the recipient is entitled, without opening the mail, to opt out of receiving it. In this case, he makes a mark on your mailing or spend. If the addressee refuses to make that mark, the mail service provider.
231. The sender and recipient are entitled within six months of the mailing of a registered domestic service to request a postal service provider certificate of mailing, if he fills the specified pattern form and presented to the postal service the original receipt.
232.231. These rules referred inquiries to the sender or recipient pays in accordance with the postal service's price list. If the search has not issued the mailings the recipient or sender mail service provider's fault, the relevant application fees collected money is refunded to the sender.
233. The international postage, the postal service will provide appropriate the Universal Postal Convention.
234. In submitting all types of submissions, the sender or the recipient of the mail service provider employee presented identity documents.
XXII. The universal postal service quality requirements 235. all mentioned in this chapter of the universal postal service quality requirements are binding for the universal postal service providers.
236. The post office location and number is: 236.1. Riga's municipal administrative territory is at least 30vispārēj in the type of post office (Post Office, available to all visitors and provides all general postal service);
236.2. each administrative borders of the municipality in which the population density greater than 500 inhabitants per km2, excluding this provision. cases referred to 236.1, there is at least one type of General Post Office on 20000 inhabitants;
other administrative authorities 236.3. areas have at least one type of General Post Office;
236.4. municipal administrative territory or locality where the population does not exceed 1000 and a population density of less than 10 inhabitants per square kilometre, the General type of post offices can be mobile (transportable).
237. The post office working days (the date in accordance with the approved post office working hours is not the post office holidays and not the laws of the Republic of Latvia to the holidays) are the following: 237.1. Riga's municipal administrative territory are at least six types of General Post Office that is open at least five days a week;
the rest of the municipal administrative 237.2. areas, except for this provision to cases referred to 237.1., there is at least one type of General Post Office that is open at least five days a week.
238. the number of boxes of letters and their position is: 238.1. Riga's municipal administrative territory of at least one letter box to 5000 people, one of which is the letter box at each general type of post office;
238.2. each administrative borders of the municipality in which the population density greater than 500 inhabitants per square kilometre, except for this provision to cases referred to 238.1., at least one box of letters to 3000iedzīvotāj, one of which is the letter box at each general type of post office;
238.3. each municipal administrative territory where the population density is less than or equal to 500 inhabitants per square kilometre, has at least one box of letters to 2,000 residents, one of which is the letter box at each general type of post office;
238.4 238.3. these rules. If in these conditions according to the municipal administrative territory without central locality is still a place where the population exceeds 500, and the distance from its center to the Central locality of the municipality Centre is more than 5 km, this locality has at least one box of letters.
239. the letter-box tukšošan the frequency is as follows: 239.1. Riga's municipal administrative territory of Jurmala City Municipal administrative territory and each district of the Centre of the municipal administrative territory (considering that the municipalities of the Republic the administrative territories of the district Center) in the mail from the boxes of letters removed at least once a day and six days a week;
the rest of the municipal administrative 239.2. areas of all letter mail boxes removed and at least once a day at least five days a week.
240. Letter-box tukšošan times the last time (the time when the letter-box of the last letter-box tukšošan concerned the day you remove the inserted mail to deliver it for further sorting, transport and delivery to the recipients) are the following: 240.1. Riga's municipal administrative territory at least six boxes of letters, of which the last is not earlier than the glasses stood at 19.00;
240.2. the administrative borders of the municipality in which the population density greater than 500 inhabitants per km2, and a population of more than 30000, except for this provision to cases referred to 240.1., there are at least two boxes of letters, of which the last is the glasses stood not earlier than 16:00;
240.3. each district of the Centre of the municipal administrative territory, except those provisions and 240.2.240.1 referred cases have at least one box of letters, of which the last is the glasses stood not before 15:00.
241. all of the universal postal service provider letter-box is designed the same way, pointing to the merchant's name or logo, identification number, as well as the letter-box tukšošan days of the week and time.
242. The universal postal service parcel delivery frequency is as follows: 242.1. Riga's municipal administrative territory of Jurmala City Municipal administrative territory and each district of the Centre of the municipal administrative territory (considering that the municipalities of the Republic the administrative territories of the district Center) mail delivery at least once a day and six days a week;
UR242.2.pa švaldīb administrative territory, except those provisions referred to below 242.1 where mail delivery at least once a day and at least five days a week.
243. The simple correspondence letters mailing the transfer time (does not apply to shipments that are not designed according to the requirements of this Regulation as well as to the shipments that are sent in bulk) is as follows:
the next working day following the 243.1. simple correspondence letters mailing service of the post office, or insert the letterbox (up to letter-box tukšošan times last time) the recipient must supply at least 80% of all ordinary correspondence letters mailing.
D + 1, where D-day, when simple items of correspondence of letters to the post office or placed in the letter-box;
243.2. the third working day following the simple correspondence letters mailing service of the post office, or insert the letterbox (up to letter-box tukšošan times last time) the recipient must be supplied at least 90% of all ordinary correspondence letters mailing.
D + 3, which D-day, when simple items of correspondence of letters to the post office or placed in the letterbox.
244. Mailbox serves in the following order: 244.1. each apartment house (the House in which there is more than one flat) the universal postal service provider in simple correspondence letters mailing inserts only one mailbox;
244.2. each private home for the universal postal service provider in simple correspondence letters mailing inserts only one mailbox;
244.3. each legal person (entity) of the universal postal service provider in simple correspondence letters mailing inserts only one mailbox. These conditions do not apply to the cases where the legal person (entity) has multiple addresses. In this case, each addressed to the universal postal service provider in simple correspondence letters mailing inserts only one mailbox.
245. The service mailbox location and design are the following: 245.1. the universal postal service provider serving the apartment building mailboxes that are located in the first floor stairwell. If the apartments on the first floor is not the staircase or stairway for technical reasons it is not possible to put the mailbox, they can be placed in the second-floor room. The staircase, which placed a mailbox, is illuminated, and each mailbox is specified in the prominent apartment number or the name of the legal person;
245.2. the universal postal service provider serving private home located at the mailboxes that are attached to the House (if the House is not more than 5 m from the street) or outside the fence (the fence). At a private house located to the mailbox to be accessible to the postman (mail supplier) at any time. The mailbox is specified in the well visible house number, website name, or the name of the owner of the House;
245.3. This provision is section 245.2. does not apply to estates and private home located outside the residential areas in the Center and more than 20 m from the nearest public road (Street), which connects the pievedceļš (path, which connects to the closest public road to the farm, or private). In this case, the universal postal service provider serving mailboxes (including postal delivery points — placed together several mailboxes that are placed in the mail recipients in private homes and estates, located outside the residential areas in the Center), which is located not more than 10 m from the nearest public road, which is connected to the pievedceļš;
245.4. recipients who are not in your mailbox parking regulations under this or that your mailbox is damaged or is not locked, the universal postal service provider mailings to be issued on request at the post office or the recipient inserts the Subscriber in a box at the post office, if the recipient is subscriber's box.
246.237. These provisions, and in paragraph 239.242 minimum post office weekdays, letter box number of the day of tukšošan and delivery of mail, the number of days in a given week may be less so for days, how many have had a feast day, if one of these days coincide with the national day holiday set.
XXIII. Closing questions 247. If municipal administrative and territorial reform in the course of the merging of two or more municipalities, 236. these provisions, 237, 238, 239.., 240 and 242, paragraph the term "municipal administrative territory" is applicable for each of the newly created municipal administrative territory of territorial units, which coincides with separate joined municipal administrative area.
248. These rules 7.2.1 shall enter into force by august 31, 2005.
249. This provision of the 175.6 shall enter into force on the 1 April 2006.
250. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 august 1995 rules No. 265 "mail rules" (Latvian journal, 1995, nr. 136).
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 December 1997 Directive 97/67/EC on common rules for the development of the internal market of Community postal services and the improvement of quality of service;
2) 10 June 2002 Directive 2002/39/EC, amending Directive 97/67/EC with regard to the further opening to competition of Community postal services.
Prime Minister, Health Minister g. Smith, traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by July 8, 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 21 June 2005 Regulation No 445 of domestic and international mailing size and maximum weight 1 2 3 4 no PO box
The type of the consignment weight (kg) size package 1 2 3 4 1.
Correspondence letters mailing 1.1.
letter 2 letter: letter maximum size length, width and thickness size amount-up to 90 cm, the biggest size — up to 60 cm. Letters minimum size: 1.2 9x14cm.
postcards, rectangular, minimum size, maximum size, 9x14cm, 12x23, 5 cm up to 1.3.
domestic 5 maximum size — Bandrol bandrol length, width and thickness of the size of the amount, up to 90 cm, the biggest size — up to 60 cm, length and double rollers diameter amount — up to 104 cm, the biggest size-up to 90 cm. minimum size of Bandrol: 14 x 9 cm, length and double rollers diameter amount — up to 17 cm, the biggest size — up to 10 cm 1.3.2.
International 5 1.3.3.
the expenditure of the blind (sekogramm) 1.4 7.
small packages: 1.4.1.
domestic 2 small packages of small packages, the maximum size length, width and thickness size amount-up to 90 cm, the biggest size — up to 60 cm, length and double rollers diameter amount — up to 104 cm, the biggest size-up to 90 cm. minimum size of small packages: 14 x 9 cm, length and double rollers diameter amount — up to 17 cm, the biggest size — up to 10 cm in 1.4.2.
According to the international list of countries, but not more than 2 2.
Postal parcel post for 2.1.
Special "M" bags with printed matter in Special bag 30 "M" placed in a separate shipment maximum size: length, width and thickness size amount-up to 90 cm, the biggest size — up to 60 cm, length and double rollers diameter amount — up to 104 cm, the biggest size-up to 90 cm, minimum size: 14 x 9 cm, length and double rollers diameter amount — up to 17 cm, the biggest size — up to 10 cm. Separate item weight (with added material) must not exceed 2 kg 2.2.
domestic parcels maximum size 20 — none of the size of the package may not exceed 105cm, length, and the largest circumference at the amount up to 200 cm. minimum size of the Package — the same as the letter. Packages, which at least one edge is longer than 50 cm, is the oversized packages 2.2.2.
International 20 (in exceptional cases: 30, only to those countries that have trācij the mail admin allows it) traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 2 Cabinet on 21 June 2005 Regulation No 445 traffic Minister a. shlesers