Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/112121
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 484 in Riga on 28 June 2005 (pr. No 37 24) administrative breach protocol form and fine slip form construction and use order Issued in accordance with the Latvian Code of administrative offences article 248(4) sixth 1. provisions shall be determined by the administrative violation protocol form and receipt of the fine sample forms, as well as the manufacture and use of this form.
2. the administrative violation Protocol – notification form manufacturing and use, as well as the form of the regulatory acts specified in the order in which protocols administrative infringement form-notice of the stopping and parking of vehicles in violation of the terms.
3. the administrative violation protocol form and fine receipt form is a mandatory document.
4. the administrative offence protocols in a form (annex 1) is a typographic printed form name, series designation (two Latvian alphabet), which is the authority granted by the Interior Ministry's information center, and six numbers of the form, and can be printed for commercial lines that entered the following information: 4.1. Protocol of dialing location (State, province, city, municipality, parish), date and time;
4.2. Protocol dialer (official name, authority, position);
4.3. the provision under which the Protocol was drawn up;
4.4. an individual's name, social security number, or date of birth, residence address or legal name, registration number and registered office;
4.5. the infringement (detection) the place, date and time;
4.6. the nature of the infringement;
4.7. a foreign name and a legislative provision (article, paragraph, point, point), providing for liability for breach;
4.8. the signature of the person;
4.9. the record of a person's refusal to sign the Protocol;
4.10. comments on the content of the Protocol;
4.11. the particulars of the documents annexed to the Protocol;
4.12. signature of an official of that Office;
4.13. a record of the receipt of a copy of the Protocol;
4.14. details of witnesses and/or victims (name, surname, signature);
4.15. other particulars needed for the matter (such as details of the person's place of work or study and income month for dependent persons, the person granted special rights, previous administrative punishment of the person, the person drawing up the minutes of the arrival of persons and property, belongings and documents, as well as details of the vehicle);
4.16. information about administrative infringement the place and time of the examination;
4.17. the details of the administrative offence case decision (specify the circumstances in which soften or enhance responsibility for administrative infringement of the laws, in accordance with the decision, and the decision taken, as well as information on the draft decision.
5. The rules referred to in 4.15. information may not be included in the administrative violations of the Protocol, if it is not required in the administrative offence matter.
6. This rule 4.17 include the information referred to in the Protocol, the administrative infringement where the administrative infringement case and the decision shall be taken immediately after the detection of the offence.
7. the form of the Protocol breach kit consists of two copies. The first copy remains in the drawer, but the Protocol the second issued to the person concerned.
8. Administrative infringements in the form of a protocol printer, as well as the commissioning of construction costs shall be borne by the national regulatory authorities, which may, in accordance with the law or other foreign laws and monitor the compliance of legal provisions the contravention of which is intended for administrative penalty.
9. Typography, issuing these rules referred to in point 8 the administrative authority of the Protocol form, goods receipt-invoice indicates the form and numbers (from-to).
10. the administrative violation Protocol forms clear, legible, without erasures, deletions and amendments not specified.
11. Cancelling the administrative violation protocol form, Protocol Dialer to make them "void" indicates the reasons for cancellation and confirm it with a signature.
12. the receipt form (annex 2) is a typographic printed form name, series designation (two Latvian alphabet), six of the serial number, as well as the name, address and taxpayer's code.
13. the receipt form is printed for commercial lines with the following information: the record 13.1. offending name, social security number, or date of birth, residence address;
13.2. a foreign name and a legislative provision (article, paragraph, point and) under which the fine is levied;
13.3. the amount of the fines collected (numbers and letters) in dollars;
13.4. officials who charged fine (name, title);
13.5. the nature of the infringement;
13.6. the date and time of collection;
8.5. the signature of an official of that Office;
13.8. the signature of the alleged infringer.
14. the receipt form made of carbonless paper.
15. the receipt form kit consists of two copies. The first copy of the slip preparer, but remains the second copy is issued to violators. Copy the contents of both identical.
16. the receipt form is paperback book. On the cover of the book is printed in the form of the commercial series and number (from-to).
17. the receipt form in order of type grāfij, as well as the expenses borne by the public authorities, in accordance with external regulations, have the right to impose and collect administrative fines in place of infringement.
18. the issue of the typography, the rule in paragraph 17 that body fine the receipt form, receipt of goods-invoice indicating the serial numbers of the form and.
19. the receipt form the notebook before using them in a register of the State revenue service territorial institution according to the rules referred to in paragraph 17 of the interinstitutional legal address. Not registered fine receipt forms to use.
20. The State revenue service territorial authority, registering a fine slip form, on the cover of the booklet write registration date, stamped and signed. After registration in the State revenue service territorial authority record in the electronic database, the name of the institution concerned, fine receipt forms for registration, form the series and numbers.
21. the receipt form, if used in accordance with the Latvian Code of administrative offences article 250 in fines levied and collected in the infringement. Fine receipt forms clear, legible, without erasures and deletions.
22. Cancelling fine receipt form, to its officials shall be marked "void" indicates the reasons for cancellation and confirm it with a signature.
23. This rule 8 and 17 bodies referred to in paragraph lists the administrative offence protocols used in forms and fine receipt form.
24. in paragraph 17 of these regulations the authorities each quarter to the first quarter of the twentieth month date, submit to the State revenue service territorial institution in which fine receipt forms have been registered, the report on the previous quarter fine receipt forms. The report indicates, the remainder used and the number of the cancelled form. Report signature authority Manager and Chief Accountant.
25. in imposing a fine, the funds collected are credited to the State budget, if the law does not provide otherwise.
26. the administrative violation Protocol forms that are made to the date of entry into force of the provisions shall be valid until 31 December 2005.
27. the receipt form, which are typographic printed and registered on the State revenue service territorial institution to the date of entry into force of the provisions shall be valid until 31 December 2005.
28. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 March 1997, Regulation No 95 "regulations on depositories of the fine" (Latvian journal, 1997, nr. 73).
Prime Minister, Minister of health, Minister of Justice g. Smith, s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to 9 July 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia