Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113309
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 537 Riga, July 19, 2005 (pr. No 42 35) National School of Administration Regulations Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment the first part i. General question 1. Public Administration School (school) is the State Chancellery in direct supervision of the national regulatory authority, which implements the national policy for civil servants (hereinafter officials) and public administration employees (hereinafter referred to as administrative staff) education and professional skills, in order to prepare highly qualified and professional staff of the public administration.
II. competence of the School the school performs 2 civil law functions, as well as administration staff provides professional qualifications.
3. in order to ensure the fulfilment of the school function: 3.1 identify public administration officials and administration staff training needs and the information gathered shall be submitted to the State Chancellery State order;
3.2. coordinate training courses and course content development and updating of appropriate national policy guidelines and regulations;
3.3. provide staff selection and coordination of work;
3.4. establish requirements for procurement training course and course for the preparation of the block;
3.5. quality procedures ensure the development and implementation of the learning process;
3.6. develop and coordinate with the State Chancellery officials and administration staff training yearly plan and ensure its implementation;
3.7. ensure direct government internal auditor certification process according to laws and regulations;
3.8. the laws and regulations be prepared and duly provide proposals on school tasks necessary financing from the State budget;
3.9. the State Chancellery to provide proposals for legislative projects, conceptual issues, reports, programs, and other documents related to the clerical and managerial staff training;
3.10. the procedure laid down in the laws and cooperate with other national and local institutions.
4. the school shall have the right to: 4.1 external laws and cases, to request and receive, free of charge from the private law natural and legal persons (individuals) the school functions as the necessary information and documents;
4.2 according to the competency to participate in foreign and international institutions cooperation projects, funds, programmes and activities;
4.3. to provide paid services by training institutions of government workers outside the national curriculum orders, hiring rooms and institutional support of the other institutions of the public administration Act training, organizing consultations in the framework of the international project, offering individuals for training in the area of public administration;
4.4. other legislation specific actions according to the competency.
III. structure of the School 5. Schools shall be headed by a Director.
6. the school principal for five years at the school principal's nominations to the approval of the cabinet shall be appointed and removed by the Prime Minister. Six months before the end of the Prime Minister shall decide on the extension of the period of five years or the school director's dismissal.
7. the Director of the National School of Government equipment Act direct authorities managerial functions.
8. the Director of the School creates a school's internal organisational structure.
IV. School Advisory Board 9. To encourage cross-sectoral cooperation, the Director creates a school Advisory Board (hereinafter the Board).
10. the Advisory Council shall operate in accordance with the Statute of the Council. Advisory Council by-laws approved by the Director of the State Chancellery.
11. the Advisory Council shall consist of the Chancellor, government authorities and industry the highest civil officer of Government, universities and representatives of non-governmental organizations.
12. The Board's task is to promote the effective implementation of the functions of the school.
13. the work of the Council to provide school facilities.
V. activities of the school ensuring justice mechanism and the review of the operation of the school 14. School activities rule of law provides the school's Director. The school director is responsible for the Authority's internal control and management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
15. School officials and employees can challenge the actual action, submitting the application to the Director of the school. The school's Director of administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the State Chancellery.
16. School each semester, the Director of the State Chancellery shall provide reports for school functions, assigned to the national budget and pay for services rendered.
17. the school regulations prepared within the public annual report and reports on the use of budgetary resources.
VI. final question 18. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 June 2003 rules No 332 "National School of administration regulations" (Latvian journal, 2003, 97. nr.).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 28 July 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia