Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113530
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 565 Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43) provisions on insolvency practitioner activities reporting procedures and deadlines are Issued in accordance with the law "on insolvency of undertakings and companies" article 19 eighth 1. determines the procedure and the time limits within which the insolvency practitioner shall submit its activity report (hereinafter the report) the State Agency "insolvency administration" (hereinafter insolvency administra trācij), as well as review the sample form (annex).
2. the Administrator (in EXCEL format) electronically complete and submit the report to the administrators of the electronic mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), instead of a signature using the insolvency administered the grant of individual information.
3. The Administrator is responsible for the review of that fact and accuracy of data.
4. the report of the administrator of the insolvency proceedings shall be submitted:-for the first time 4.1 no later than 10 working days from the date of the judgment debtor for a declaration of insolvency, by filling out the report columns for which you have data;
4.2. second time – no later than 10 working days after the first meeting of creditors-by filling out the report columns for which are new or which have changed.
5. future reports by filling out the report columns for which are new or which have changed, the administrator shall provide: 5.1 for the six months since the last reporting, but not later than 10 working days after the end of the reporting period;
5.2. if changed administrators, not later than 10 working days from the date of the Court decision on cancellation or resignation of an administrator (submitted to the previous administrator);
5.3. if changed administrators, not later than 30 working days from the date of the Court decision on the appointment of an administrator (submit the next administrator);
5.4 termination of insolvency proceedings, but not later than 10 working days after acceptance of a ruling on termination of the insolvency proceedings.
6. the Administrator shall submit a report at the request of the insolvency administration not later than 10 working days after receiving it.
7. the report of the administrator complete the box 39, submitting a review of this rule 5.4. in the case referred to in subparagraph.
8. Review 71, 72, 73, 74 and 75 box administrator fills in when submitting a review that rule 5.4. in the case referred to in subparagraph, if insolvency proceedings end with the completion of the bankruptcy proceedings.
9. The entry into force of the provisions by 1 august 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 1 august 2005.
Annex a Cabinet of 26 July 2005, regulations No 565 S. Minister of Justice Āboltiņ the
Search Translated Laws of Latvia