Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113516
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 555 in Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43 62) National Agency "Latvian ethnographic open-air museum" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Public Agency "Latvian ethnographic open-air museum" (further – the Agency) under the supervision of the Minister of culture is the national regulatory authority. MIA gets a is implemented by the Agency's monitoring of the Government Museum.
2. the objective of the Agency is the heritage collection of materials, storage, research and promotion.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1 assembling exhibits of materials and related information about Latvian and other ethnic groups living in Latvia is folk tradition, construction tools and removals, as well as Numismatic items which are to be considered as Latvian folk applied arts expression;
3.2. ensuring cultural material of appropriate care, inventory tracking and management;
3.3. take inventory of the Museum's scientific research;
3.4. to ensure the Museum's inventory is made available to the public;
3.5. to carry out educational work;
3.6. maintain and develop the Museum's operation required infrastructure.
4. to perform certain functions, the Agency shall: 4.1 ensure the Museum's inventory-National Museum, part of the stock-recruitment, accounting, documentation and storage;
4.2. create exposure and exhibition, ensure public accessibility, as well as tour guide services;
4.3. appropriate competency studies ethnography, folk construction and folk art;
4.4. supports the educational activities of the organisation;
4.5. Preparing informative and scientific editions;
4.6. create informational database for the inventory of the Museum the National Museum of the item ';
4.7. formulate and implement projects under the Museum's business objectives;
4.8. manages international projects and participate in their implementation;
4.9. provide publicity of activities the Museum;
4.10. exploring the public demand and analyzes museum services services provided by quality assessment;
4.11. provide methodological and practical assistance to Latvia's regional and lo the unique open-air museums and expositions.
5. the Agency's public administrative functions and tasks carried out in the medium-term actions and development strategy, management contracts and the current year's operating plan and budget.
6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1. charge for public services provided;
UR6.2.sa to take donations, donations, foreign financial assistance to participate in the tender of projects to attract funding;
6.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local authorities, private individuals, as well as international institutions;
6.4. make purchases for the Museum's inventory replenishment;
6.5. other museums Act and the related Cabinet of Ministers regulations right.
III. Agency governance 7. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency.
8. The Director of the Agency made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions and the public agencies act of spoken.
IV. the Agency's financial resources 9. The Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 9.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
UR9.2.ie hospitality structures in charge of the services rendered and other own revenue;
9.3. donations and gifts;
9.4. foreign financial assistance.
10. the Agency legislation established with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to enter into leasing contracts (leasing), as well as to open accounts for credit institutions. Prior authorization of the Ministry of finance, the Agency said business conditions into line with the Ministry of culture.
11. the Agency with its possession passed to the Act public law agency in article 16.
V. activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 12. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
13. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. The Ministry of culture's decision can be appealed in court.
14. the Agency shall prepare and submit an annual report of the Ministry of culture in the Agency's activities and results.
VI. final question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia