Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113982
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 583, Riga, 2 august 2005 (pr. No 44-40) the Lisbon strategy monitoring Council regulation Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 13 of the equipment 1. Lisbon strategy monitoring Council (hereinafter Council) is the coordinating body whose objective is to ensure the Lisbon strategy on the implementation of the tasks set out in Latvia and in these tasks involve public authorities, local government, local authorities and the social partners.
2. the function of the Council is the Lisbon strategy in the development of national programmes and institutions involved in the transaction.
3. the Council shall have the following tasks: 3.1. to coordinate the national Lisbon strategy program development and engage in the development of State institutions, the Parliament, local authorities and social partners;
3.2. monitoring the Lisbon strategy national program execution;
3.3. to inform the public about the national Lisbon strategy in carrying out the tasks in Latvia.
4. the Council shall have the right to: 4.1 establish working parties;
4.2. According to competence to request and to receive through the Ministry of the economy from State and local authorities Council for information;
4.3. to involve in the work of the independent experts;
4.4. to propose the national Lisbon strategy implementation programme requires political and legislative documents.
5. the Council shall consist of: 5.1 the Minister of economy (Council Chairman);
5.2. the Minister for Foreign Affairs;
5.3. the Minister of culture;
5.4. financial Minister;
5.5. the Minister of education and science;
5.6. the Minister of welfare;
5.7. the regional development and local Government Minister;
5.8 traffic Minister;
5.9. the Minister of environment;
5.10. the Minister of agriculture;
5.11. the special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs;
5.12. The parliamentary economy, agrarian, environmental and regional policy, the President of the Commission or the delegated representative of the Commission;
5.13. The Parliament's education, culture and science, the President of the Commission or the delegated representative of the Commission;
5.14. The parliamentary social and Labour Commission Chairman or delegated representative of the Commission;
5.15. The employers ' Confederation of Latvia's President or the delegated representative of the Confederation;
5.16. The Latvian free trade union Chairman or delegated representative of the Union;
5.17. the Chairman of the Union of local authorities or delegated representative of the Union;
5.18. the President of the Economic Council or the delegated representative of the Council;
5.19. The small and medium enterprises and the Crafts Council Chairman or the delegated representative of the Council.
6. the establishment of the Council after consulting the relevant bodies established by the Cabinet of Ministers with the relevant order.
7. The Council headed by the President of the Council.
8. Board meetings in an advisory capacity can participate in the Bank of Latvia President or the Governor of the Bank of Latvia, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the State Ministry advisers as Secretaries or their deputies, the Minister with special responsibility for Secretariat heads or their deputies, the representatives of the State Chancellery, as well as the Chairman of the Board or other Board members invite people.
9. The Council shall hold its meetings not less than once every quarter.
10. the Council approved the agenda for the meeting and another with agenda related materials, the Secretariat of the Council no later than five working days before the regular session of the Council sent electronically to all members of the Council.
11. extraordinary meetings take place at the request of the President of the Council or at least three members of the Governing Council. Extraordinary meeting published by the Secretariat of the Council, not later than three days before the meeting.
12. the Council are valid if they participate in the hearing not less than half of the Board members.
13. the Council decisions, the open vote, with a simple present Council members. If the vote splits equal, the Chairman of the Board shall have a casting vote. Council members, who do not support the decision, no later than seven days after the Council meeting may submit a reasoned written objections. Objections to the minutes added.
14. The Chairperson of the Board or a person who performs his functions: 8.8. Approves the Council meeting agenda;
14.2. convene and chair the meetings of the Council;
14.3. signing the minutes of the proceedings of the Council.
15. The Council meeting are recorded. The Protocol specifies the meeting agenda, meeting participants, and the people who commented on the matter, as well as the decisions taken.
16. The Council meeting organized by the Secretariat. The Secretariat shall perform the functions of the Ministry of economy.
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of the ER ivry Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 10 august 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia