Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/114214
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 585 in Riga august 9 2005 (pr. 45. § 2) accidents at work and accounting procedures of the investigation Issued in accordance with the Labour Protection Act 13 the first subparagraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the accidents at work (hereinafter accident) investigation and accounting procedures.
2. Accident investigation and accounting procedures applicable to those accidents which have taken place with the workers (law on State social insurance ") (hereinafter referred to as the victim).
3. the rules do not apply to those accidents which have taken place: 3.1 with subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior authority or commanding the Commission staff;
3.2. with the Ministry of defence departments subordinated to the military.
4. Under investigation all accidents when: 4.1 an accident caused the loss of capacity to the victim of the time that is longer than one day;
4.2. the victim of the accident in accordance with the opinion of the medical work transferred to one working day or for a longer period;
4.3. the victim is faced with the blood or other fluids, or items that are or may be infected, and this contact is found, the risk of contamination, if not immediate incapacitation.
5. Accident Investigation covers all these rules referred to in paragraph 4, the accidents that have occurred with the victim, including: 5.1. in carrying out the work or duties, also: 5.1.1 the production or teaching practice;
5.1.2. the mission;
5.1.3. moving between objects, if this action is related to employment or service duties;
5.2. when in the possession of the employer in Exchange for intervening in the vehicle (for example, train, aircraft, marine and river ships ' crew members, the head of road transport, cargo attendants, bus conductor);
5.3. during working hours, if the employee also: 5.3.1 unlawfully killed (intentionally or negligently) or personal injury suffered by him in the performance of work or services;
5.3.2. the work or duties of the service-related disputes;
5.3.3. using a personal vehicle that the employer's written order uses employment or employer;
5.3.4. in the case of any action in the interest of the employer, if the employer has not been ordered;
5.4. when in the possession of the employer in the vehicle on the way to work or from work;
5.5. the undertaking or other place of employment during working hours and within prescribed breaks (for example, technological breaks, lunch breaks), worker organizing job using work equipment and personal protective equipment, while sanitary and household premises, as well as the object or equipment of production accidents and worker moving to work site before starting or after the end of the work;
5.6. If the worker carrying out job responsibilities, single (no more than one work shift) risk factor effects on the body caused by acute illness, professional work environment risk factors exposure caused chronic illness or worsening natural disasters (such as an earthquake, landslide, flood, storm), animals and insects caused workers ' health;
5.7. in the course of their duties, coming into contact with blood or other fluids, or items that are or may be infected, and this contact is found, the risk of infection, but is not causing immediate incapacitation;
5.8. to other employer his authorized person or doing work or official duties on behalf of the employer to another employer;
5.9. If there is no contract of employment, but the inspectorate finds that the victim carried out the work on the employer.
6. A foreign country provided documents confirming the accident, 26 of these regulations treated as described in the paragraph on accidents at work, if the following conditions are met: 6.1. information contained in the documents clearly demonstrate that the victim, whom they served, has suffered an accident;
6.2. for the documents issued abroad are attached notarized translation into Latvian language;
6.3. the victim, which issued a document stating the relevant document issued by a foreign State is real, has adhered to international treaties, and other laws and regulations for the certification of the authenticity of the document.
7. The victim or the person who represents the interests of the victim, documents proving the foreign country the accident, submitted to the National Labour Inspectorate (hereinafter Inspectorate). Inspection within five working days after the receipt of the document transmitted copies of the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the victim.
8. Accident that happened with the foreign employer of persons employed in Latvia, shall investigate compliance with these rules.
9. the State Labour Inspectorate controls how the employer shall take the accident investigation and tracking.
II. investigation of accidents 10. In case of accident, workers and witnesses of the accident immediately inform the employer, the supervisor or direct labour protection specialist.
11. other workers under the Labour Protection Act is not employed, but who, in accordance with the laws and regulations in the field of social insurance are subject to insurance against accidents and occupational disease (hereinafter referred to as the other workers), about the accident reported to the authorities.
12. the employer, the supervisor or direct labour protection specialist, and immediately providing witnesses an accident victim first aid and medical assistance (delivered to the victims, medical institution or to call an ambulance).
13. until the accident investigation to the beginning of the scene is preserved intact, if it does not endanger human life, health and the environment, do not cause a crash or a fire and do not interfere with the process.
14. If it is not possible to keep the site intact, right after the accident, the documentary captures the current situation of the accident site.
15. Within two working days, following an accident or following receipt of the information about the accident employer (this provision in paragraph 5.9., 23 and 24, in the case referred to in paragraph-inspection) of the hospital's request that the certificate referred to in paragraph 16 of the severity of the disorder.
16. in order to carry out an inspection of the accident records statistical accounting requirements, the medical establishment, within three days after the employer's or the receipt of a request for inspection free of charge shall issue a certificate of health severity in accordance with the provisions of annex 1. Certificate shall state whether the disorder is severe or not severe (pursuant to paragraph 18 of these rules), as well as accident victims ' body parts (according to the rules laid down in annex 2 classification) and the accident experience health problems (according to this provision the classification laid down in annex 3).
17. The medical authorities once a month until the tenth of each month providing news of the inspection the previous month victims seeking medical institution with complaints about health problems that were caused by an accident at work, and indicate the victim's first name, last name, birth year, month, date, location, and severity of the disorder.
18. the severe health disorders are: 18.1. hazards of life (a life-threatening injury is that it caused or threatened the victim in the following hours life regardless of medical effectiveness, progress and outcome of the disease): 18.1.1. lesions in the skull, penetr thoracic and abdominal cavities or spinal canal, also if there is no internal organ damage;
18.1.2. closed and open the skull vault or foot fractures, except isolated cranial Vault fractures of the outer tiles;
18.1.3. the large blood vessels, the aorta, common, external and internal miegartērij, pelvic, femur, raise the artery and vein damage, respectively;
18.1.4. peripheral vascular-head, waist, limbs – damage (a life-threatening blood loss, collapse, shock), which are classified in the light of the real-life risks in each case;
18.1.5. confirmed by objective data of intrakraniāl hemorrhage;
18.1.6. heavy and medium heavy brain damage or brain bruise, that (clinical manifestations) is limited to part of the brain stem;
18.1.7. one or more vertebra vertebrae fractures, fractures with mežģījum or mežģījum;
18.1.8. closed the thoracic, abdominal and pelvic cavities, as well as the kidney organ damage with symptoms that suggest that life is threatened;
18.1.9. Iii and IV degree burns covering not less than 10% of the body surface, II degree burns covering more than 20% of the body surface, respiratory Burns;
18.1.10. penetration in the throat, larynx, trachea and esophagus damage;
18.1.11. cervical compression of organs with the phenomenon of asphyxia complex (for example, brain blood circulation disturbances, unconsciousness, amnesia);
18.1.12. other damage that caused a life-threatening condition, severe shock, collapse, fat embolisms, a life-threatening blood loss (acute);
18.2. the long cauruļkaul, upper arm, thigh, or both lielkaul the forearm bone-fracture;
18.3. the pelvic bone fractures;
18.4. the sternum or a rib fracture of three and more;
18.5. many members of the body and skeletal bone fractures at a time (without a severe shock);
18.6. closed or open large joint (shoulder, elbow, and wrist bone sticks foot, hip, knee, Shin and foot), taking into account the damage to real life threats (a life-threatening bleeding, shock, acute heavy fat embolism);
11.6. Visual or hearing loss, or loss of the two ear shell;
12.8. voice loss or loss of the average third tongue level;
11.7. the hand or leg injury (arms or legs, hands or feet also isolation from the body);
18.10. the first and second (I + II) finger, three fingers (one of them is the first finger) or four-finger amputation (both hands);
18.11. the other organ or organ system damage or loss of function (paralysis or other functional State);
18.12. pregnancy termination (regardless of the duration of pregnancy), except if the pregnancy is another cause that is not associated with the work environment (for example, the parent body's individual characteristics, endocrine, immunological factors, mothers used drugs or her chronic disease).
19. The accident investigated by the Inquiry Commission (hereinafter the Commission), with the exception of this rule in paragraph 5.9., 23., and in paragraph 24.
20. the Commission with written order establishing the employer not later than five working days after the accident.
21. the Commission is composed of: 21.1. the employer's designated person;
21.2. the labour protection specialist or a person who performs labour protection specialist;
21.3. the employed person of trust or key person of confidence;
21.4. other specialists if necessary.
22. If an accident happened to that rule 5.8 workers referred to the Commission in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 19 and 20 creates the employer employed, but its composition, in addition to this provision 21. persons referred to in point include the employer's authorized person, at which the victim carried out work or official duties.
23. If an accident happened to the employees who work on employer employing not more than five employees, accident investigated by the inspection officer jointly with the employer's trustee.
24. If an accident happened to other workers, as well as this rule 5.9. in the case referred to in subparagraph accident investigated by the Inspectorate.
25. If the victim has entered into a business, graudniecīb, or the contract of carriage and is uncertain of his legal status, an official of the Inspectorate requests information from the State revenue service. The State revenue service immediately shall provide information on whether the victim is registered as a business operation income tax payer.
26. The Commission, after its creation or inspection officer following the receipt of the report initiating immediately and completed within six working days of the accident investigation, as well as draw up legislation on accidents at work (hereinafter referred to as the Act) in accordance with the provisions of the annex or opinion on accidents at work (hereinafter) in accordance with the provisions of annex 5.
27. If the inspection officer investigating the accident with the other workers, the Act in paragraph 5 and 6 only column "another person who, in accordance with the laws and regulations in the field of social insurance is subject to insurance against accidents and occupational diseases", but the Act 7 and 9 point or opinion points 3 and 4 do not.
28. The Act specifies the factors of injuries in accordance with annex 6, the causes of the accident, as well as measures of the accident prevention of the causes.
29. the opinion shall be drawn up, if the investigation found that: 29.1. accident, by which occurs across the loss or death is a direct causal link with the fact that the victim take the alcoholic, narcotic, toxic, psychotropic or other noxious substances or their products, and it is not caused by the use of these substances in the work process or substance concerned inadequate storage or transfer;
29.2. the cause of death is not related to the accident, and is certified by forensic expert opinion;
29.3. suicide or attempt, and this is confirmed by the law enforcement authorities;
29.4. the accident happened, a worker making a criminal offence and is prosecuted for it, except in the case where a worker is called to criminal liability for violation of road traffic regulations, driving;
29.5. the accident occurred before or after the time specified in the technological process breaks, lunch breaks or other breaks and not risk factor exposure, except in the case of workers under employment or service duties saved another person or property and prevented a danger;
18.4. the accident occurred during the dispute, and its cause is not related to employment or service duties;
18.5. no contract of employment with the employer or other legal document showing that the victim is employed by the employer, and the victim is no other worker.
30. This rule 29.4. in the case referred to in subparagraph, if the criminal proceedings terminated because of lack of evidence or criminal offence due to lack or the composition of the Court, gave a favourable opinion, the Act shall, within 15 days after the decision on the termination of criminal proceedings or supporting the entry into force of the judgment.
31. This rule 18.5. in the case referred to in subparagraph, if there is a judgment of the Court that the accident victim was employed by the employer, the Act shall, within 15 days after the date of entry into force of the judgment.
32. If the accident is not reported during workdays, or accident victim for the loss of functional capacity, the Commission later joined the inspection officer investigating the accident, and a month after written application or other written information about the accident shall be made or opinion.
33. opinion drawn up legislation or four copies. The first copy shall accompany the materials of the investigation (the order of the creation of the Commission, the medical opinion, the accident victim, witness and the explanations of officials responsible, plans, diagrams and documents describing the accident scene, machines, mechanisms, equipment, risk assessment and preventive measures).
34. In the event of an accident suffered more workers or opinion as well as that rule 26.3. the notification referred to in the section on accident at work further health problems makes up for every injured or killed.
35. After accident investigation and opinion of dialing or employer, respectively, or opinion sent to the inspection of the accident.
36. If the inspection after receipt of the opinion of the law or finds that the accident is investigated and the relevant documents prepared in the absence of such provisions, or documents are discovered inaccuracies, inspection is entitled not to register the accident, three working days or opinion to send back to the employer and to require 10 working days again to investigate the accident.
37. If after inspection of the investigation finds that the uncorrected deficiencies in the investigation of the accident and in the preparation of documents, inspection is entitled accident will not register and designate inspection officials for repeat accident investigation.
38. After the accident, the first act of registration or a copy of the opinion and investigative material kept by the employer. One or a copy of the opinion of the employer or the inspection officer immediately sent: 38.1. the victim or the person who represents their interests;
38.2. the State Labour Inspectorate;
38.3. The State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the victim.
39. If the victim or a person representing his interests, the employer or the other legal or natural person whose rights or obligations affect the dialled or opinion, does not agree with the Commission or the officials of the inspection drawn up legislation or in the content of the opinion, it has the right to challenge it during the month, with an inspection Director. The Director of the inspection shall take a decision on the need repeatedly to investigate the accident. The inspection decision of the Director may appeal to the Court within one month of the entry into force of the decision.
40. inspections at its own initiative or at the request of law enforcement authorities is entitled in addition to investigating the circumstances of the accident, the void created by the employer and drawn up by the Commission to draw up new legislation by giving the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the victim.
41. The inspection officer or the Commission, investigating the accident is entitled to request and receive from the employer the necessary reference material, as well as require written and oral explanations from the employer, the witnesses, the accident victim and officers.
42. the employer: 42.1. inform employees or to represent his interests, the right to insurance claims, the laws on social insurance established;
26.2. Introduction to the accident investigation materials, officers, employees and agents;
26.3. the Act or within the time limit set in the opinion shall take measures to prevent the causes of the accident;
26.3. within 15 working days of incapacity in temporary employment (disability page A) sends a notification to the Inspectorate for accidents in health problems and the loss of the employer (annex 7). Shall indicate in the notice whether the incapacitation has ended or continue. If incapacity continues, then within 15 working days after the temporary inability to page the conclusion (B) the employer shall notify the inspection number of absence days.
43. Act or opinion and investigation materials stored by the employer and shall transfer to the 45gad archive in the procedure prescribed by law.
44. the health compulsory insurance State Agency at the request of the inspection shall send the health compulsory insurance State agency or a copy of the opinion.
III. in special accident investigation 45. Special accident investigation (hereinafter referred to as the special investigation), in the event of an accident: 45.1. one or more of the identified victims death;
45.2. the victim found serious health disorders.
46. about this rule referred to in paragraph 45 of accident (if the victim also died in the accident caused by the disability period) the employer shall immediately notify the Inspectorate and the national police administration (Department), the area in which the accident occurred. The notification shall specify the employer (name), the accident date, time and place of the accident victim count, name, surname, personal code, gender, place of residence, profession, as well as details of the executable work and the circumstances of the accident.
47. The special investigation carried out inspection officer. So call employer secondee, trustee, employed as well as, if necessary, by appropriate experts.
48. If the accident is caused by two or more of the victim's death, the special investigation conduct inspections set up special investigation Commission.
49. The inspection officer or the Special Investigation Commission made within 15 working days of the accident investigation and prepares special relevant documents. In exceptional cases, if it is not possible for the right time to get the necessary documents (such as a complex and prolonged inspection, delayed receipt of the certificate, State of health or absence can not receive clarification from the victim, witnesses or officials), special investigation, the time limit may be extended by order of the Director of the Inspectorate.
50. If the victim died in the accident caused by the disability period, special number of the investigation of the death of the victim, if you have not previously made a special investigation.
51. the special investigation, inspection officials or special investigation Commission is entitled: require written and 51.1. the oral explanations of the employer's witnesses an accident victim and officers;
51.2. require employers to submit special 51.2.1.: investigation the necessary materials and inquiries;
51.2.2. provides the ability to perform technical calculations and laboratory measurements, assess security compliance, to capture damaged objects and the location of the event, as well as other special investigation necessary actions;
51.2.3. If necessary, the special investigation provides stakeholders with appropriate protective clothing, footwear and other personal protective equipment;
51.2.4. call on professionals and experts and shall bear the expenses related to the expert evidence, and referred measures 51.2.2.;
51.2.5. provides a Special Commission of inquiry with the vehicles and communications;
51.3. the request from national authorities to the accident investigation, copies of related materials;
51.4. investigating the traffic accident, to become familiar with the relevant documents for the traffic police administration. If the path to the documents held by the police is not available any longer for 15 working days, the inspection authority or a Special Inquiry Commission, when drawing up the Act or opinion is the right not to reveal details of road traffic offences, including a reference that details of road traffic offences are available in appropriate way in the documents drawn up by the police.
52. at the end of the investigation the special inspection officer or the Special Investigation Commission, on the basis of the materials obtained during the investigation, or opinion shall be drawn up in five copies.
53. If one of the parties does not agree with the outside or to the contents of the opinion, the question mark on the person's participation in the investigation, indicating that that person for the Act or the opinion drawn up does not agree, and add the appropriate person signed application, which will explain the reasons for such position.
54. special investigative materials are: 54.1. Act or opinion;
54.2. the accident scene plan, diagram, photos, video and other material;
54.3. witnesses and written explanations of officials;
54.4. orders, decisions, instructions and other documents related to the accident;
54.5. details of the victim's briefing and training of labour protection;
54.6. document on the technical condition of the object of conformity assessment, risk assessment and preventive measures for the protection of the work plan, the working environment of dangerous or harmful factors analysis materials;
54.7. This provision referred to in paragraph 16 of the hospital's certificate or death certificate copy;
statement of the victim's 54.8. health condition before the accident, if any was required;
law enforcement authorities approval 54.9., when suicide;
54.10. and expert professionals;
54.11. extracts from the work of regulatory protection and other regulations, labour relations, products and services in the field of security, from collective bargaining and orders (orders), which provides for measures to guarantee safe working conditions, and in particular on the protection of health of the person responsible;
54.12. order of Special Commission of inquiry.
55. The inspection officer or the Special Investigation Commission within three working days after the document sent: 55.1. special investigation of the original material – the employer;
55.2. special investigation or opinion: original 55.2.1. State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the victim;
55.2.2. the National Police Board (Division), the area in which the accident occurred;
55.2.3. the victim or the person who represents their interests;
55.3. special investigation or opinion of the original and copies of materials – inspection;
55.4. special materials of the investigation, a certified copy of the national police (Division), which is the area in case of accident. The national police administration (Department) after examination of the documents referred to decide on criminal prosecution or refusal to institute criminal proceedings and inform the inspection.
56. After the special investigation of the receipt of the material, the employer shall take this provision, paragraph 42, as well as notify the Office in writing of the measures of the accident prevention of the causes.
IV. Accident records 57. Accidents, for which the law or the opinion drawn up by the employer records and recorded accidents at work tracking log (annex 8).
58. the national labour inspection registers and lists all the country relating to the accidents for which the drawn or opinion.
59. Overseas accidents relating to the inspection of the registers after the victim or a person representing his interests, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6 shall submit documents (copies) confirming the accident.
V. concluding questions 60. point 3.1 of these regulations shall enter into force by 1 November 2005.
61. Until 31 October 2005 for accident investigation, which occurred with the subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior authority or commanding the Commission staff, in addition to the following requirements: 61.1. investigates accidents with the Chief's written order created the Commission not less than three officials. Panelists include personnel department officials and other professionals;
61.2. acts or opinions about the accidents that have occurred with the subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior authority or commanding composition of line employees, the employer sent for registration to the Ministry of the Interior. This information shall act accordingly in point 22 or paragraph 9 of opinion. If the Interior Ministry determines that the accident is investigated and the relevant documents prepared in the absence of such provisions, or documents are discovered inaccuracies, it is entitled to create the Commission accident specially inquiry or request within 10 working days the employer repeatedly to investigate accidents;
38.1. the accident recording one or a copy of the opinion about the accident, which happened with subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior authority or commanding composition of line employees, employers or officials of the Inspectorate shall immediately forward to the Interior Ministry. Accidents suffered by subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior authority or commanding composition of line employees, accounted for the Ministry of the Interior;
61.4. victim subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior authority or commanding the Commission employee or person representing his interests, or opinion may be challenged within 10 working days with the Chief of the authority. The Chief's authority within 30 working days of the decision may be contested by applying to the Ministry of the Interior. Accordingly, this information must appear in paragraph 23 of the Act or paragraph 10 of opinion;
61.5. about this rule referred to in paragraph 45 of accident (if the victim also died in the accident caused by the disability period) the employer shall immediately notify the Chief boss under the order and time of day – to the Ministry of the Interior;
61.6. in special accident investigation is carried out by order of the Minister of the Interior to create a special investigative Commission. Special examination period may be extended by the Ministry of the Interior or his specially authorized officials of the order;
38.3. the Special Investigation Commission within three working days after the document sent to the special investigation or opinion and investigation of the original copies of materials for the Ministry of the Interior;
38.4. the rules regarding subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior authority or commanding composition of line employees monitor the Ministry of internal affairs.
62. This provision subparagraph 51.2.4 and 51.2.5 shall cease to apply to 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on august 12, 2005.
Annex 1 the Cabinet august 9, 2005, regulations No 585 Welfare Minister d. Staķ annex 2 Cabinet august 9, 2005, regulations No 585 accident victims ' body parts in the classification Code of the body part name 00 injured body part cannot be determined 10 head (without the detailed list) 11 heads and cranial nerves and blood vessels of the brain blood vessels 12 face 13 eye (eye) ear (ears) 14 15 teeth 18 head many parts of the victim, 19, another feature that is not above 20 Neck (no detailed listing) 21 neck, spine and neck vertebrae of the neck, the 22 other parts that are not above 30 Back (no detailed listing) 31 back, including spine and vertebrae in the back, the other the back part 39, not 40 above torso and organs (without a detailed listing) 41 chest, ribs (including joints) and shoulder blades 42 chest part , including 43 pelvis organs and abdominal organs, including 48 torso, site of many of the 49 wounded torso, other parts that are not above 50 upper limbs (no detailed listing) 51 Shoulder and shoulder joints of the hand, including 52 elbow hand 53 54 hand (fingers) of 58 55 wrist upper limbs, suffered many places 59 upper limbs, other parts, not above 60 of the lower limbs (no detailed listing) 61 hip and hip joint 62 feet , including knee ankle foot 63 64 65 foot finger (finger) 68 lower limbs, many of the places affected 69 lower limbs, other parts that are not above 70 All body (no detailed listing) 71 body (systemic effects) 78 victims many body sites 99 other body parts other than the above mentioned Welfare Minister d. Staķ annex 3 Cabinet august 9, 2005, regulations No 585 accident health gained in types of classification code type 000 health injury is not known or not specified 010
Wounds and superficial injuries Superficial wounds 012 011 Open wounds 019 other wounds and superficial injuries bone fractures of type 020 021 022 Closed fractures open fractures 029 other types of bone fractures dislocations, strains and 030 izstiepum, 031 dislocations spinal vertebrae and mežģījum (subluksācij) and izstiepum, 039 032 Sprain the other wrench, sprain and izstiepum types 040 Traumatic amputation (loss of body parts), brain concussion and 103 injuries of brain concussion and 051 intrakraniāl 052 internal injuries injuries 059 other brain concussion and types of internal injuries, Burns and scalds from 060 frostbite to Burns and scalds from 061 (thermal) 062 063 to chemical burns, Frostbite, Burns, Scalds from Other 069 and types of frostbite poisoning and infection 070 071 072 Acute poisonings acute infectious 079 other poisoning and infection types 080 drowning and asphyxia (suffocation) 081 Asphyxia (suffocation) Drowning and fatal 082 subsidence 089 other forms of asphyxia and drowning 090 the effect of sound and vibration, Acute hearing loss 091 099 other sounds and vibration effects of exposure to temperature extremes of 100 , light and radiation effects 101 heat and sunstroke 102 effects of radiation (non-thermal) effects of Reduced temperature 103 109 other temperature extremes, light and radiation effects of shock many 110 120 injuries hurt, the other 999 not previously mentioned Welfare Minister d. Staķ 4. Annex Cabinet august 9, 2005, regulations No 585 Welfare Minister d. Staķ of annex 5 the Cabinet august 9, 2005, regulations No 585 Welfare Minister d. Staķ of annex 6 of the Cabinet august 9, 2005, regulations No 585 accident cases the factors causing injuries 10 Elektrostrāv exposure, exposure to heat, cold, with poisonous substances 11 contact with electrical Sparks, lightning effects Elektrostrāv effects of 12, (contact with electrical contacts) 13 contact with open fire, burning objects or the environment 14 contact with cold, frozen items, the environment 15 encounter with poisonous substances, inhalation, contact with the 16 toxic substances by absorbing its 17 contact with poisonous substances If swallowed, its 19 other 20 drowning, falling, drowning in the fluid wrapping 21 22 23 the hard substance of Burial suffocation after contact with gas 29 other 30 horizontal or vertical collision with a stationary object (human movement) 31 fall of Bruising altitude 31 bruise that accrued to fall (vertical motion) 32 clash with stationary objects (horizontal movement) 39 40 Other objects in motion effects 41 traveler articles effects of Falling objects effect 42 43 worn the subject of the effects of šūpojoš, 44, a rotating object in motion effect 45 collision with objects in motion, and for vehicles (the victim in motion) 46 50 Other contact with sharp, pointed, rough, uneven objects 51 contact with sharp objects (knives, blades) 52 contact with pointed object (nails, pins) 53 contact with uneven rough subject other reinforcements, 59 60 61 compression compression reinforcements, equipment, objects inside the 62 reinforcements compression equipment, land or other object 63 reinforcements, the compression between the objects in the hand, leg, 64 finger reinforcements, bruising or amputation, other 70 69 physical or mental tension, stress, physical stress 71 musculoskeletal system 72 physical stress, noise, light, radiation exposure 73 mental tension, stress or shock 79 80 Other human or animal attack bite 82 81 animal insect bite 83, Sting other people's physical effects (such as punch, JAB, strangulation) 89 other 99 other welfare Minister d. Staķ of annex 7 of the Cabinet august 9, 2005, regulations No 585 Welfare Minister d. Staķ of Annex 8 Cabinet 9 august 2005, regulations No 585 accidents at work accounting journal no PO box
The date of the accident, drawn up in the name of the Employed Person's code position short of the accident and its causes, a description of the consequences of accidents Act opinion Welfare Minister d. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Staķ»
Search Translated Laws of Latvia