Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/114802
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 611, Riga, 16 august 2005 (pr. No 46 40) amended the bailiffs Act issued in the Republic of Latvia article 81 of the Constitution in order to make the bailiffs Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 23; 2003; 2004, nr. 23, nr. 20) the following amendments: 1. Make 52. the fourth paragraph of article as follows: "(4) a sworn bailiff deposit and document books, run things, as well as individual documents (including documents drawn up by making this law and in article 74 75 steps) must not be issued outside practice rooms, except for the fifth subparagraph of this article, the specific case. "
2. Supplement article 52 with the sixth part as follows: "(6) By the criminal or disciplinary proceedings at the request of the Minister of Justice shall, within the limits or the Latvian Council of sworn bailiffs authorized the Council's representative for the sworn bailiff is obliged to issue certified copies of documents from his records to existing things, deposit and document books. This provision shall also apply to those sworn bailiff compose documents and lists stored in electronic form. "
3. Replace article 56, the words "in coordination with the" with the word "information".
4. Replace article 64, the word "submitted" with the words "may apply".
5. Add to article 92 of the second part as follows: "(2) the Minister of Justice's decision on the abolition of the jury bailiff shall appeal shall not suspend its activity."
6. Express article 93 the following: "article 93. (1) the Minister of justice a sworn bailiff can be suspended from this law, 73 and 74 posts referred to in article activity, if: 1) against the sworn bailiff is prosecuted for an intentional criminal offence;
2) he sworn bailiff has proposed disciplinary and sworn bailiff without removal may harm the public or third parties ' reasonable interests;
3) has suspended operation of the insurance contract.
(2) The Justice Minister's decision on the dismissal of the jury bailiff shall appeal shall not suspend its activity. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions with the august 24, 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia