Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/114801
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 613, Riga, 16 august 2005 (pr. No 46 46) order in which accredited vocational training programs, educational institutions and examination centres and training institutions attesting leaders Issued under the Education Act, article 14 of the 8, 9 and 11, article 15, paragraph 5 of article 27, article 30 of the fourth and the third subparagraph of article 33, the vocational education Act, article 7, article 8, paragraph 7 and article 29 the fourth part i. General provisions 1 the question defines the procedure What: 1.1. accredited vocational secondary education, vocational education and secondary education programs, professional buffer elementary education and professional continuing education programs in the first, second and third level professional qualification acquisition (hereinafter referred to as the program);
1.2. the accredited educational institutions, applying the rules referred to in point 1.1. programs and professional development or vocational education programs, with the exception of general education institutions, colleges and universities;
1.3. the accredited examination Center, which organizes the exams of professional qualification;
1.4. State and local government attesting founded professional secondary education, vocational education and vocational education institutions managers (hereinafter Manager).
II. Accreditation and attestation organization 2. Programs, educational institutions and examination centre accreditation and verifying the driver organized vocational training center (hereinafter referred to as the Centre).
3. the program, educational institution, or by the examination Center of accredited and certified on the basis of the establishment or examining board Education Centre Manager application or the Ministry or local application, which is subordinated to the education authority or examining Centre.
4. the application shall be submitted to the accreditation centre no later than six months before the accreditation or the previous accreditation expires, except for educational institutions, in the exercise of professional continuing education and professional development education programs.
5. the educational authorities, in the exercise of professional continuing education and professional development, accreditation of education programs, the application shall be submitted not later than three months before the accreditation or the previous accreditation expires.
6. application for accreditation: 6.1. educational establishments or examining the Centre's name;
6.2. the educational authorities of the registration certificate number or the examination centre of the company's registration number;
6.3. the education authorities or examining the Centre's legal address and phone number;
6.4. the person who is to bear the costs of accreditation (name, bank name, account number);
6.5. the education authorities or examining the Centre's Manager's name;
6.6. program name and number;
6.7. to name and level of qualification;
6.8. the duration of the implementation of the programme;
4.3. implementation of the programme of the site address and time of implementation;
6.10. the licence number and its expiry date;
6.11. the preferred accreditation;
6.12. the person's name and job title, empowered with the sort of accreditation issues.
7. the driver attesting of one time – not earlier than year and not later than three years after the start of the educational institution on the basis of the application or its Ministry Manager or local institutions that are subordinated to the proposal is the appropriate educational institution.
8. the application shall be submitted to the center of the driver attestation no later than six months before verifying. The application shall state: 8.1 educational institution name and number of the registration certificate;
8.2. the education authorities the legal address;
8.3. the driver's name, surname and personal code;
8.4. the desired time verifying.
9. the Centre: 9.1. based on an application, developing and verifying accreditation schedule and establish an expert Commission of not less than three persons. The Commission shall include Center, Ministry of education and science, other Ministry of education and science of Latvia employee trade unions, professional or artistic, musical and cultural sectors or the Sports Federation authorized representatives according to type, and a set of professional skills (hereinafter referred to as the Commission of experts);
9.2. no later than 10 days before the start of the verifying of accreditation and inform the principal applicant;
9.3. prepare the work of the Commission of experts of the assessment required forms;
9.4. preparing the accreditation and the process of verifying expenditure;
9.5. be prepared and issued by the Ministry of education and Science issued by educational institutions and accreditation of education programs page (annex 1), its educational accreditation page that implemented professional development or vocational education programme (annex 2), the center of accreditation examination sheet (annex 3) or accreditation of education programs page (annex 4), or the Ministry of education and science of the decision on the refusal of accreditation;
9.6. be prepared and issued by the Ministry of education and Science issued a certificate of attestation (annex 5) or the Ministry of education and science of the decision taken on the refusal of the atestē the driver.
10. the education authorities or examining the Centre's Manager no later than five days before the start of accreditation and verifying submitted information in the center of the educational activities and/or driver activities self-assessment according to these rules laid down in chapters IV and V.
III. procedures for accreditation and certification decision on 11 programs, educational institutions or examination centre accreditation and attestation of the head of the Ministry of education and science after the accreditation of vocational training and attestation Commission (hereinafter the Commission) on the evaluation of the proposal.
12. the Commission shall be established by the Minister of education and science order and include: 12.1. Ministry of education and Science representatives;
12.2. the representatives of the Centre;
12.3. the State Inspectorate of education representatives;
12.4. the Ministry of culture representative;
12.5. the education and Science Workers Union representative;
12.6. the municipal representative of the Union.
13. the Commission shall be headed by a Chairman. In the absence of the President of the Commission, his duties shall be carried out by the Commission's Vice Chairman.
14. the Commission shall be valid if the hearing not less than half of participating voting members of the Commission. Commission meetings are open to the public. The hearing shall adopt decisions by simple majority. If the vote is tied, the Chairman shall have the casting vote.
15. the Commission provides the secretariat functions.
16. In deciding on the educational institution's or program's accreditation or certification, or the driver attestation, the Commission shall examine the opinion of the Commission of experts.
17. If the establishment or examining Board of Education Center Manager disagrees with the opinion of the Commission of experts, he not later than seven days after the expert opinion of the Commission, may submit to the Commission a reasoned written application with a request to determine the other expert panelists and re-evaluate the implementation of the programme, educational institutions or examination, or the Manager of the Centre's activities.
18. The Commission shall examine the objection about the opinion of the Commission of experts and, if necessary, propose to the Center to create the Commission and other experts not later than two months, repeatedly make the accreditation or certification.
19. the Commission, without the opinion of the Commission of experts the question of accreditation of education institutions and accredited professional education program for the accreditation of programs belonging to the set look in the following cases: 19.1. accredited vocational program and educational institution, if an accredited vocational secondary education program and educational institution;
19.2. accredited professional education program and educational institution, if an accredited vocational secondary education or vocational training program and education institution;
19.3. accredited professional continuing education program and educational institution, if an accredited vocational secondary education, vocational training, professional education or higher level of professional qualification training program and education institution;
19.4. the accredited educational institution, in the exercise of professional development or vocational education program, if an accredited vocational secondary education, vocational training, professional education or vocational training program and education institution.
20. the Commission is entitled to submit a proposal to the founder of an educational institution: 20.1. about the educational establishment or examining board restructuring or closure of the Centre;
20.2. terminate the employment contract with the Manager.
21. the decision on the program, educational institutions or examination centre accreditation and driver attestation shall enter into force on the day of its adoption. The educational institution has the right to continue to apply for the implementation of the programmes, but the examination centre – continue the centralised examination of professional qualification, if, after examining the application, the deadline for a decision on educational institutions, examination centre or the accreditation or the motivated refusal is taken.
22. Accreditation and for verifying the documents submitted, the accreditation and attestation page, copies of the certificates and the decisions of the Commission shall be kept in the Center.
IV. Criteria 23. implementation of the programme of education quality assessed taking into account the following criteria: 23.1. compliance with national education standards;
23.2. in theory, practical training and qualification practices content compliance for this profession;
23.3. the education programme of the organisation;
23.4. the theoretical and practical training on the provision of facilities and the latest technologies;
14.6. the theoretical and practical training and guidance on the provision of practice;
14.7. methodical job organizing;
23.7. the variety of teaching methods and teaching contents of adequacy;
14.8. student learning outcomes analysis;
14.9. the qualifications of the teaching staff and appropriate staff development planning;
23.10. the professional development of teachers in the profession.
24. the educational performance is assessed, taking account of the following criteria: 24.1. space for theoretical and practical training;
24.2. environmental tidiness;
24.3. the environment and ensuring access to education for learners with special needs;
15.2. the educational activities of the organisation;
15.2. the quality management system;
24.6. the institutions work and development planning;
24.7. management planning, organization and coordination of work;
15.4. the educational quality of the dossier;
15.5. the opinion of the competent authorities (or their copies) for educational institutions compliance with the hygiene requirements, civil protection, fire protection and health standards;
24.10. learning processes;
24.11. student intake, tracking and reporting system;
24.12. student achievement evaluation system;
24.13. the monitoring of progress;
24.14. training content informational security;
24.15. normative documents;
24.16. internet connection;
24.17. cooperation with employers, educational content and practice;
24.18. cooperation with employers in the education quality assessment;
24.19. cooperation with employers in the evaluation of the achievements of the learner;
24.20. educational resources in compliance with the professional qualifications exam for organizing the relevant qualification to prepare learners for production test of theoretical and practical exercises in the examination process under this rule 27.1., 16.9 17.0 17.0, and in those requirements.
25. where the educational institution implements the program of vocational secondary education, vocational education and secondary education or professional buffer in elementary education program, its performance is assessed in addition to taking into account the following criteria: 25.1. alumni job placement in the analysis;
25.2. cooperation with graduates;
25.3. cooperation with parents;
25.4. cooperation with public organizations;
25.5. cooperation with the student self-government;
15.9. the correctional work;
25.7. the organisation of vocational guidance;
25.8. cultural events;
25.9. sports events;
25.10. the educational interests of the organisation;
25.11. participation in projects.
26. the Accredited educational institution, in the exercise of professional development or vocational education program, in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 24, the criteria assessed the compliance of education also this provision, 23.4 23.3.,.,., 14.7 14.6 14.7 14.8 14.9., 23.10., and the criteria referred to in point.
27. in examining the quality of the Centre's activities and resources for the professional qualification exams for the Organization, to ensure appropriate qualifications and prepare eksaminējam-person examination of theoretical and practical tasks, seen in the light of the following criteria: 27.1. organisation of regulatory examination documents;
27.2. methodical support;
27.3. exam content database security;
27.4. the appropriate qualifying examination of the composition of the Commission of security;
27.5. for the examination required logistical support, which is examining the Centre's property (and the relevant documents);
17.1. collateral for the examination of the premises;
17.2. environmental tidiness;
17.3. environmental accessibility for persons with disabilities;
17.3. the regulations governing the quality of documents (e.g., regulations, staff rules);
27.10. the working and development planning;
27.11. management planning.
28. In assessing the implementation of the programme, educational institutions and examination centre quality compliance with established evaluation criteria, use one of the three levels of the quality ratings good enough-or not enough.
29. If compliance with this provision, 14.9, 23.4 24.1., 24.11., and 24.20. criteria referred to in point rated with "insufficient", it considered as a basis for programs and educational institutions accreditation denial. For six years, the educational institution and program accreditation, if not less than two thirds of the criteria received the rating "good" and not one criteria is evaluated with "not enough"; without this requirement, the educational institution and the accreditation program for two years.
30. If compliance with this provision, 27.5 and 27.6 27.3... criteria referred to in point is evaluated with "insufficient", it considered as a basis for the examination centre accreditation denial. The examination Center of accredited for six years, if not less than two thirds of the criteria received the rating "good" and not one criteria is evaluated with "not enough". When examining the Centre's assessment does not meet the above requirements, the accredited for two years.
V. attestation criteria 31. professional quality assessed, taking account of the following criteria: 19.3. driver's education, continuing education or professional development skolvadīb education institutions management, in the amount of not less than 72stund (professional development topics-law education, labour relations, personnel management, communication psychology, education quality, educational development planning and management, educational institutions financial resource planning) formal education;
31.2. the educational authorities in the planning and organizing of work according to these rules, 24.5 24.6 24.4..,.,., and 15.3 15.4. criteria referred to in subparagraph;
31.3. staff management;
19.5. the motivation and management styles;
31.5. cooperation with the student self-government;
19.6. cooperation with employers, local authorities, public organizations;
19.7. public action;
19.8. the educational economic activity;
19.8. the self-esteem.
32. In assessing the quality of the professional activities of the supervisor's compliance with established evaluation criteria, use one of the three levels of the quality ratings good enough-or not enough.
33. If compliance with these rules of 31. someone above criterion assessed with "insufficient", it considered as a basis for refusal of attestation.
Vi. Financing of accreditation and attestation 34. accreditation and attestation organization of related costs, as well as by an accreditation certificate and attestation page design-related costs shall be borne by the Ministry of education and science of the State budget allocated to the funds.
35. the expert travel costs from home to the education authority (examination) and back, daily allowance, as well as the costs of the hotel (accommodation) shall be borne by the appropriate legislative or regulatory arrangements, which the recoverable with the missions and the staff of travel-related expenses.
36. the experts (other than officials) pay shall be determined in proportion to the period of duty according to the law on civil servants and employees of the direct administration of the pay down the direct administration of qualification grade 2 senior expert (employee) pay.
37. These rules 35 and 36 referred to expenses borne by the educational institution (the examination Center) not later than one month after its decision on accreditation, certification or refusal.
VII. Closing questions 38. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 august 2002 Regulation No 371 "professional education Manager of the attestation procedure" (Latvian journal, 2002, 119 no).
39. The accreditation page issued up to the date of entry into force of the provisions, in force until those particular credentials.
40. Leaders who are already certified to the date of entry into force of the provisions, or into work on other professional education institution, repeatedly not to be certified. The above attestation certificate issued shall be cancelled and the attestation certificate issued without restriction of validity.
41. the rules shall enter into force by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 16 august 2005, the provisions of no. 613, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet annex 2 Cabinet
august 16, 2005, regulations No 613, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet annex 3 Cabinet of 16 august 2005, the provisions of no. 613, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet of annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 16 august 2005, the provisions of no. 613, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet 5. Annex a Cabinet of 16 august 2005, the provisions of no. 613, Minister of education and science Druviet of I.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia