The Order In Which Maintains And Updates The List Of Foreigners Arriving In The Republic Of Latvia Is Prohibited
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā uztur un aktualizē ārzemnieku sarakstu, kuriem ieceļošana Latvijas Republikā aizliegta
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/114795
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 605 Riga, 16 august 2005 (pr. No 46 32) order in which maintains and updates the list of foreigners arriving in the Republic of Latvia of Issued under the restricted immigration law article 3, third and fourth subparagraph of article 61.1 1. determines the order in which the citizenship and Migration Affairs Board (hereinafter the Board) maintains and updates the list of foreigners entry prohibited in the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter list), as well as the information to be included in the list and use procedures.
2. Information on foreigners, which prohibited the entry of the Republic of Latvia, the Government collects electronic information system – the entry ban.
3. register the entry ban shall include the following information: 3.1. for foreigners: 3.1.1. name (name);
3.1.4. date of birth;
3.1.5. place of birth;
3.1.6. residence address;
3.1.7. nationality and its type;
3.2. the foreigner's identity card (document): 3.2.1. type;
3.2.2. series and number;
3.2.3. the date of issue;
3.2.4. issuing and issuing authority or fly;
3.2.5. the period of validity;
3.3. the reasons for which the foreigner is included in the list: 3.3.1 the entry or residence of foreigners;
3.3.2. determination of the date of the infringement;
3.3.3. the finding of the infringement;
3.3.4. the rule of law, on the basis of which the foreigner is included in the list;
3.4. the entry ban: 3.4.1 ban date;
3.4.2. date from which the prohibition is in force;
3.4.3. the date by which the prohibition is in force;
3.5. a decision with which the foreigner is included in the list or deleted from it: 3.5.1.;
3.5.2. the number;
3.5.3. adoption date;
3.5.4. the officials who made the decision;
3.6. other foreigners identity signs (such as the person's previous name, the person's father's name).
4. If the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Director of the Latvian diplomatic or consular representation in the Executive or the national border guard Chief, decide on the inclusion, in the list of foreigners on their one working days in writing, inform the Administration and provides at least these provisions 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.4, 3.3.4., 3.3.1, 3.4 and 3.5. information referred to in point.
5. by paragraph 4 of these rules of receipt of the information referred to in the Government during the one-day ban included in the register.
6. If the Minister decides on the inclusion list, the foreigners administration one working days after receipt of the relevant decision information for foreigners include the entry ban.
7. If you become aware that information referred to in paragraph 3, which is not included in the register entry ban, immigration law 61.1 in paragraph or these rules referred to in paragraph 4, the officials inform the administration. Administration updates entry ban on the register information.
8. If the immigration laws in accordance with the procedure laid down in the decision to cancel entry ban for foreigners or reduce the term of the Board after being informed of the working days during one articulates the entry ban is included in the register.
9. If the circumstances have changed, the basis of which the foreigner with a decision of the Minister of the Interior on the list, immigration law article 61.1 the officials referred to in the first subparagraph shall inform in writing of the Minister of Interior. If the Minister decides to reduce the ban period or cancel entry ban, the administration of one working day after receipt of the relevant decision updates the entry ban is included in the register.
10. the foreigner has the right to ban the information contained in the register (this provision provided for in paragraph 3 of the report) for yourself and your children who are under 16 years of age, as well as custody and the aegis of existing parties.
11. the register entry ban Administration maintained from State budget allocations.
12. Prohibition of Entry with the information contained in the register specified in restricted availability status information.
13. all entry ban information contained in the register, including the changes initially included the news, is stored in the register entry ban without a time limit, and it is not deleted.
14. The right to use the registry entry ban granted regulatory Chief, or his authorized officer, on the basis of a written application of the leader of the authority.
15. Information on foreigners, which prohibited the entry into the Republic of Latvia, of the other shall provide the competent national authorities in accordance with the procedure laid down in the laws and the conclusion of the agreement. Exchange of information takes place in accordance with the principle of parity, providing individual data protection compliance.
16. paragraph 13 of these rules shall enter into force on the 1 March 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister er ivry Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force 24 august 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia