Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/115152
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 630 in Riga august 23 2005 (pr. No 47 28) veterinary and hygiene movement of fishery products released under the veterinary Act, art. 42 and food surveillance law in the second paragraph of article 8 and article 13, third part i. General questions 1. determines the health and hygiene conditions of fishery products, the production and the placing on the market for human consumption.
2. the rules shall have the following terms: 2.1. aquaculture products – marine and freshwater animals, including fish (excluding aquatic mammals and amphibians), born and raised in controlled conditions before their placing on the market, the food. Marine or freshwater fish or crustaceans babies obtained their natural environment and raised to such a size that fit for human consumption, is also considered to be aquaculture products. Fish and crustaceans, derived from the natural environment and which keeps alive to sell later, not considered to be aquaculture products, if not try to increase their size or weight;
2.2. handling craft-fishing products and treatments or just the processing craft-food company, which carries out one or more fishing product processing steps (filetēšan, slicing, skinning, shredding, freezing or other type of processing) and packing. For processing vessels are not considered fishing vessels to which a fishing products made only of chilling, freezing, evisceration, shrimp and clams heat treatment;
2.3. processing company, a food company that processed fishery products, including chilled, frozen, packaged and stored;
UR2.4.atv ēsināšan-fishing products to ice melting temperature (from 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C);
2.5. the finished products – live fish, chilled or frozen fish products treated separately or in combination with other foods (such as salting, smoking, heat treatment);
2.6. histamine, toxic substance, formed as a result of the action of micro-organisms, fishing products bojājot protein;
2.7. packaging – an action that protects fisheries products from environmental impact with appropriate packaging material. Is the primary and the secondary packaging;
2.8. auction and wholesale markets, food companies in which fishery products offered for sale and sold to buyers;
2.9. curing-process sealed packaged products subjected to a heat treatment to destroy or inactivate micro-organisms;
2.10. loading-quantity of fishery products intended for one or more customers and transported by one vehicle;
2.11. role-at one time and in one fishing gear fishing products caught;
2.12. offer market-fishing products or placing for sale, offering for sale, selling, delivering or any other form of placing on the market of the European Union, with the exception of retail and direct sales, when a fisherman sells small quantities of fishery products, the value of which does not exceed 20eir;
2.13. the first sale-lots of fishing first offering for sale and selling to buyers;
2.14. batch-a quantity of fishery products obtained, processed and packaged under identical conditions;
2.15. frozen products-fishery products frozen, reaching at least minus 18 ° C for temperature stabilisation;
2.16. fresh fishery products – whole or cut in fishing products, vacuum packed products or aizsargatmosfēr, which have not undergone any treatment other than chilling;
2.17. pure sea water, sea water, which by microbiological indicators meets the drinking water and contain no harmful substances;
2.18. a fishing vessel with fishing products related to food company;
2.19. the fishing products – marine and freshwater animals (including fish) or parts thereof, including ROEs, excluding aquatic mammals and amphibians.
3. fishery products in Latvia authorised to import from third countries (countries that are not Member States of the European Union) companies included in the list approved by the European Commission, according to the legislative requirements of the fishery products, food for the introduction of aquaculture animals and products thereof into in Latvia, and the export thereof from transit traffic.
4. prohibited market offer a poisonous fish, četrzobj (Tetraodontidae), adatziv (Tetraodontidae), Ocean sunfish (Molidae), ežziv (diodontidae), aspurn-adatziv (canthigasteridae) and fishery products containing biotoxins or muscle-paralysing toxins.
5. To processing vessels and treatment establishments approved by order of the owner, responsible person with the appropriate qualifications and experience in the production of fishery products, skills self-control system implementation and testing. The person in charge is the only owner.
6. Fishing vessels and processing vessels, as well as handling company responsible persons ensure human health and life, as well as environmentally sound products, processing and placing on the market according to the requirements of this regulation.
7.Uz processing vessels and treatment establishments implement self-control (HACCP) system and observe good hygiene and manufacturing practices in accordance with the legislation on hygiene requirements for food business requirements to: 7.1. detection of potential risks, risk analysis, and determine process control measures;
7.2. detection of critical control;
7.3. specific control of each critical stage of critical limits;
7.4. specific inspection and surveillance procedures for each critical control stage;
7.5. determine necessary corrective measures;
7.6. the assessment of the system and determine its approval;
UR7.7.re to process the results monitored and data stored at least two years.
8. fishing vessels and processing vessels, processing companies, auction and wholesale markets are subject to the food and veterinary service (hereinafter service) surveillance and control.
9. Service according to competency performs the following functions: 9.1 prepare freezer vessels registered (and shrimp processing vessels) and the processing and handling of ships business listings and send them to the European Commission.
9.2. landing sites prior to the first sale of each batch of fishery products for freshness and size categories. Freshness categories determined by removing samples and assessing the fishing product organoleptic indicators (freshness criteria);
Open UR9.3.lai without optical means of magnifying features visible parasites, in good light in the Visual inspection of the selected random samples of fisheries products.
II. The fishery products control requirements 10. The natural or legal person who, before the fishery products landed in the first sales of the class of freshness and size categories in accordance with the Council of 26 November 1996, Regulation (EC) no 2406/96/EC laying down common marketing standards for certain fishery products, before first sale does not change.
11. If this provision in paragraph 10 the person finds that the failure to observe the requirements laid down in Council of 26 November 1996 in Regulation (EC) no 2406/96/EC laying down common marketing standards for certain fishery products to organoleptic testing repeated after the first sale.
12. After the first sale of the fishery products remaining freshness criteria meet the requirements of the Council of 26 November 1996 in Regulation (EC) no 2406/96/EC laying down common marketing standards for certain fishery products.
13. Parasite checks processing of fisheries products in the company as follows: 13.1 selected random samples of fishing products Visual inspection in a good light, to detect without optical means of magnifying features visible parasites;
13.2. ķidāj washing and fishing products, view their abdominal cavity, liver and eggs;
13.3. the parasites infested fishing products distinguished separately, and should not be used in the manufacture of food products;
13.4. to destroy parasites, fishery products frozen at minus 20 ° C or lower temperatures and withstand the 24 hours, the following output is produced: 13.4.1. unripened herring with a salt content of up to 3% (the "maatje");
13.4.2. up to 60 ° C temperature of smoked herring, mackerel (mackerel), sprat, Atlantic and Pacific wild salmon;
13.4.3. brackish and/or pickled herring and herring.
14. Organoleptic checks processing of fisheries products in the company as follows: 14.1. each lot prior to processing checks by sampling and evaluating the freshness of the products concerned after the most rigorous organolept (freshness criteria);
14.2. If the organoleptic examination there is doubt as to the freshness of the fishery products, in addition to those conducted microbiological and chemical testing.
15. Chemical inspection of fishery products processing enterprise carry out the following: 15.1 establish a histamine levels (mackerel) mackerel (scombridae) and herring (Clupeidae) fish belonging to the family of each batch of fishery products by selecting nine samples each sample and chemical analysis: UR15.1.1.vid the amount of histamine response samples should not exceed 100 mg/kg (ppm);
15.1.2. two samples of the histamine amount can be greater than 100 mg/kg (ppm), but it should be less than 200 mg/kg (ppm);
15.1.3. any histamine in the sample quantity must not exceed 200 mg/kg (ppm);
15.1.4. If this rule 15.1. mother tongue referred to the fish is matured with enzymes (made by fermentation) saline solution, which can be increased the amount of histamine, but may not exceed the provisions of 15.1.1 and 18.104.22.168.1.3.. the quantities referred more than twice (200 mg/kg (ppm) and 400 mg/kg (ppm));
15.2. determine the TVB-N (total volatile basic nitrogen) and TMA-N (trimetilamīn nitrogen);
15.3. the heavy metals and organochlorine compounds content that fishing in the edible parts of a product must not exceed regulations on food sampling, preparation and laboratory testing of certain heavy metals and organochlorine compounds.
16. Microbiological checks of fishery products carried out in the treatment establishment as follows: 16.1. fishing product microbiological parameters, taking into account the work of the organization around the self-control system expected to recur, as well as the processing of fisheries products found increased microbiological contaminates you;
16.2. sterilized canned out: 16.2.1. incubation test that the tins seven days at a temperature of 37 ° C or 35 ° C temperature of the trading;
16.2.2. microbiological checks processing company or in another approved laboratory;
16.3. regular microbiological checks of heat-treated crustaceans and bivalve molluscs.
17. Depending on the type of processing fisheries products processing enterprises in these rules referred to in paragraph 6, the person shall monitor and record the process of heat treatment time, temperature, salt content, pH, and other variables, as well as the parameters of the laboratory sample analysis. The registered data shall be kept for a minimum period of validity of the production period.
III. requirements for fishing vessels and processing equipment 18. Role of making sites must not contain objects or products that could contaminate fishery products with harmful substances (such as with the lu will also address, lubricants, cleaning and disinfecting products) and lowering their quality.
19. the movement of products and the adoption of mechanisms of constructed space shall be so arranged as to protect fisheries products from mechanical damage, high temperatures and adverse meteorological conditions.
20. the storage tanks, containers and container design shall be such as to avoid contamination of fishery products with the sewage, smoke, fuel, lubricants and other undesirable substances (such as cleaning and disinfecting products), as well as ice melt water discharge from fishing products (except in the case of fisheries products shall be stored in containers of water and ice mixture).
21. the storage tanks, containers and container surface that comes into contact with fishery products are covered with a waterproof, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, easy to wash and disinfect materials.
22. The fishery products processing equipment and facilities are easy to clean, disinfect, they are maintained in good working order and are made of a material that is resistant to seawater corrosion.
23. fishing or processing vessels are produced frozen fishery products: 23.1. have adequate refrigeration facilities to make rapid fishing products (thickness) of the temperature drops to minus 18 ° C or less;
23.2.ir cold equipment, frozen fisheries products storage tanks provide a minus 18 ° C or less.
24. the finished product storage tank is big enough and easy to clean.
25. the storage v brings have been equipped with temperature measuring and registering equipment placed farther from the cold as possible sources – the places where the tank temperature is highest. The temperature chart will store all products concerned, the storage period of the party.
26. Fishing and processing vessel to ensure the legislation on drinking water of the 'tween minimum safety and quality requirements of drinking water or clean sea water supply equipment. Sea water in these terms these objectives must not take place where the effluent is eliminated, waste and water used for cooling the engine.
27. handling vessels for the treatment of products in the area of fishing equipment so that the processing of fisheries products could make appropriate conditions of hygiene.
28. the processing of fishing vessels for the treatment of products in the premises shall be provided: 28.1. easy to clean and disinfect non slippery floors, equipped with a drainage system, which provides water runoff and not blocked by fish waste;
28.2. easy to clean walls and ceilings, fitted so that the wires and tubes attached to a smooth cleaning;
28.4. ventilation and, if necessary, steam and moisture sensing equipment;
28.5. hydraulic system that deploys and secured it to the oil (or oil) leaking not contaminated fishery products;
28.6. devices and equipment for cleaning and disinfecting equipment.
29. Packaging material storage room separate from the production facilities.
30. the fishing and processing ships provided with waste disposal equipment directly on the sea. If the waste on board fishing or processing is processed, it will be collected and stored according to the laws of hygiene requirements in the food chain.
31. the detergent and disinfectant and other toxic substances requires enclosed spaces or closets.
IV. Role of the acceptance and processing of fisheries products on board vessels fishing and processing vessel 32.Uz role to be graded, separated by the ERS food tojamo fishing products.
33. fishing and processing vessel to each role holds and tanks positioned separately.
34. the Role of storage more than 24 hours, inserted into the fishing and processing vessel tanks, tanks or containers for the storage of fishery products in cooled to 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C temperature. To store frozen fishery products, inserted into the holds of ships, where the temperature is not higher than minus 18 ° c.
35. After the capture fishery products immediately cooled with ice, protects from the Sun or other heat sources. If the chilling on the fishing vessel is not possible, the cold weather (in the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Riga, during the period from 1 November to 31 March, when the air temperature is above 8 ° C) fishery products not cool can be stored on board for no more than eight hours.
36. Ice chilling of fishery products obtained from drinking water or clean seawater, delivering to storage do not contaminate it.
37. fishing vessels equipped with the ice quantity, providing a chilling fishery products and storage from 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C temperature. Cool uses of crushed ice.
38. If the fish on board a fishing vessel separates the head or the head separates and removes the entrails: 38.1. actions shall take appropriate hygienic conditions and products immediately washed thoroughly with potable water or clean sea water;
38.2. the internal organs and parts that may constitute a danger to human health, separated and placed separately from products intended for human consumption;
23.8. food for eggs and chilled or frozen livers.
39. working areas, facilities, equipment, containers, tanks and containers clean after each use. For cleaning use only drinking water or clean sea water and, if necessary, carry out disinfection, pest control and pest extermination.
V. requirements for unloading of fishing products fishing and processing vessel 40. Fishery products landing site furnishings and decor is easy to clean and disinfect, and constantly kept clean.
41. installations for unloading of fisheries products from a fishing and processing ships designed to reduce the impact of meteorological conditions on fishing products and protect them from birds.
42. The fishery products during unloading the ship's cargo hatch kept open the shortest possible time and landing during breaks they close.
43. the fishery products landed, lowering their quality.
44. the fishery products landed as soon as possible and in accordance with the requirements of chapter X of these rules shall be immediately delivered to the wet storage facilities or processing.
Vi. Requirements for fishery products and auction site for wholesale 45. Auction and wholesale markets where fishery products are offered for sale, built according to the construction requirements set out in law, and they are: 45.1. under a shelter and with walls which are easy to clean;
45.2. the equipment of drinking water or clean seawater delivery;
45.3. the waterproof, washable and disinfect floors, equipped with hygiene requirements for waste water disposal system;
28.2. provided with good lighting;
28.3. fitted with ice-making plants;
45.6. the atvēsinām spaces for the storage of fishery products;
28.4. fitted with special watertight, non-corrodible material made from containers with lids are not used in food products;
28.5. provided with a lockable room intended for the service of the officer carrying out the necessary checks, if a service on the site or in the immediate vicinity is not his own.
46. The fishery products auction site and wholesale facilities are equipped and may not be used for other purposes.
47. in order to avoid contamination of fishery products and the environment, for the transport of fishery products the auction and wholesale markets will be used in vehicles whose operation does not affect the quality and safety of food.
48. The auction and wholesale markets are not allowed outside the presence of the animal.
49. After landing or first sales auction sites or wholesale fishing products are immediately transported to the destination. If the immediate transport tēšan is not possible, or wholesale auction site fishing products stored in ice melting temperature (from 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C).
50. The rooms cleaned on a regular basis, but at least after each sale. The box after each sale and clean inside and out with drinking water or clean sea water, if necessary, disinfected.
VII. Claims processing plant design and equipment for processing companies 51 built according to construction law set the Thai requirements. A processing plant not be polluted area and is separated from the living area. At the territory of production buildings covered with a hard and durable surface water run-off to the desired inclination.
52. Production plants which manufactured products not intended for human consumption in the Muggle artifacts, is separate from the food production facilities.
53. the production design and layout of the premises provide: 53.1. clean and dirty (low and high risk of contamination), separation of raw materials zone, semi-finished products, finished products and waste streams no intersection;
53.2. single staff entrance, separated from the entrance and exits, which is used for finished products, raw materials and materials in the production process.
54. the processing undertakings provide for separate rooms of packaging materials, garbage, washing and disinfecting products for storage, as well as staff and sanitary facilities.
55. packing material inventory may not be directly connected to the production premises.
56. Production facilities provide: 56.1. watertight, easy to clean and disinfect the floor, equipped with a water drainage system;
56.2. smooth, waterproof, easy to clean and resistant walls;
56.3. easily cleaned ceiling;
56.4. of durable, easy to clean material made the door;
56.5. adequate ventilation and, if necessary, the steam machine perception, considering that: 56.5.1. air flow direction is from clean to dirty areas zones;
56.5.2. the airing here and the fans are protected with filters and remove the Mama sieves;
56.6. adequate natural or artificial lighting;
56.7. atveramo Windows covered with removable sieves;
54.1. the sewage system, according to the laws of hygiene requirements in the food chain;
56.9. device production space for machinery and equipment tīrīš the nai;
55.25. shelter production the landing and loading site.
57. The equipment surfaces in contact with the fishery products, equipment and the packaging is made of non-corrodible material, washable and disinfect. Wood may not be used, except that rule 91 in certain cases.
58. Floors, walls, partitions, ceilings, overhangs, doors, Windows, appliances and equipment shall be kept clean and in good working order so as not to contaminate the products.
59. cold storage and freezing facilities under the wall and floor meet the production premises. They are equipped with powerful cold equipment necessary to maintain the temperature.
60. cold storage chambers is temperature measuring and recording devices: 60.1. temperature reads a refrigerator outside the door or other easily accessible location;
60.2. temperature measuring device, the maximum distance from the cold equipment where the room temperature is the highest;
UR60.3.re temperature chart to keep all relevant product storage time of the party.
61. the processing undertakings, which produces frozen fishery products, provided with refrigeration facilities whose capacity is sufficient for 6-8 hours after the start of the freezing process of fishing products reached an internal temperature of minus 18 ° C or less.
62. The cold chambers regardless of external temperature under all operating conditions (loading) maintain a constant temperature.
63. in order to ensure that the rules laid down in paragraph 77 of the fishing product temperature, processing company running ice acquisition equipment or ice bought the company. Ice acquisitions comply with the following conditions: 39.2. ice obtained from drinking water or clean seawater;
39.3. ice stored in such a way as to limit its melting and prevent pollution.
64. the processing undertaking shall be provided with drinking water according to the law on minimum safety and quality requirements for drinking water requirements.
65. Steam, fire and cold compressor cooling equipment allowed to use technical water – power clean fresh water, which forced through specially appointed and differently painted pipes.
66. So as not to contaminate the processing company and the environment, waste is collected regularly and stored in watertight containers with lids made of non-corrodible material is washable and labelled.
67. If fishery products are not waste containers are emptied at least once a day, atvēsinām the individual equipment rooms for the storage of such containers.
68. the waste container storage space provided with water supply, wastewater drainage system and driveway with a hard cover.
69. the production facilities, tools and equipment, the staff room and sanitary cleaning provides appropriately marked the required maintenance equipment designed for separate clean zones, zones and dirty sanitary premises. Use only the food industry allowed for washing and disinfectants, where the active substance is a registered biocide in the list of the European Union.
70. the processing undertaking disinfection and disinsectisation pest extermination measures carried out according to the laws of disinfection, pest control and pest extermination measures procedure requirements.
71. Disinfection, disinsectization and pest extermination products shall be stored in a locked room or cupboard and used it, to prevent contamination of the products.
72. the production premises and products stacking sites is not allowed in the presence of animals.
73. the processing undertaking shall be in place for washing vehicles, remove the slogan where the vehicles are cleaned, washed and disinfected the outside processing company.
74. the Inspector needs a lockable space equipment.
VIII. The fishery products processing requirements 75. Fishery products processing facilities without the permission of the service is prohibited from producing other types of food products.
76. fishery products in Cooled to store cold processing with a touch or a sufficient quantity of ice from 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C temperature, frozen food, minus 18 ° C or lower temperature.
77. During processing using the required quantity of ice fishing products maintained a temperature of no higher than 10 ° c.
78. the Freezing of fishing products, 6-8 hours after the start of the freezing process of fishing products reached an internal temperature of minus 18 ° C or less.
79. the Temper of fishing products, the following requirements shall be met: 79.1. fishery products temper the hygiene requirements applicable in the circumstances;
79.2. after tempering fishing products are immediately processed;
79.3. tempering allowed to rapidly raise the temperature of the fishery products;
49.3. If atlaidināto fishing products placed on the market without delay, to the packaging indicates the product information about tempering.
80. The fishery products in the production of the following pieces: 80.1. filetēšan fishery products must not be done in one room and simultaneously with the gutting and twisting of the head, except for the one mechanised equipment;
80.2. fillets may be found on the operating table for only as long as is necessary in the production process;
49.9. filetēj motorized fishing products, not less frequently than once every two hours to wash and disinfect equipment filetēšan;
80.4. If the fillets immediately packed and frozen, not its kept in the cold Chamber from 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C temperature;
80.5. If fillets for sale fresh, they immediately cooled and packaged.
81. Salted fishery products comply with the following requirements: 81.1. fishery products may not be cut and sālī the same room and at the same time;
81.2. use pure salt, it may not clog store. The dry salt may not be re-used;
81.3. brine for salting and use clean, of non-corrodible material made of tar.
82. The smoked fishery products comply with the following requirements: 82.1. fishery products smoked a single room or a room with exhaust ventilation;
82.2. smoke indoors stored fuels. Fuel material must not contaminate fishery products;
82.3. smoking is not allowed for use as well as coniferous wood, painted, varnished, glued or chemically treated wood, but Birch wood before use remove them;
82.4. fishery products after smoke rapidly cooled to ambient temperature or storage.
83. non-sterilized canned and mazkonservēt in the production of fishery products comply with the following requirements:
83.1. salted and marinated fishery products not sterilized canning filetēšan and mazkonservēt fishing products and packaging containers must not be made in the same room and at the same time with the cutting of the fishery products;
51.7. fishery products and their fillets salt or marinated in a separate room;
83.3. vegetable additives and infusions are prepared in separate premises.
84. the vacuum packaging of manufactured products, subject to the following requirements: 84.1. vakuumiepakošan out in a separate room;
52.3. vakuumiepakošan rooms provides a bactericidal lamps;
84.3. vakuumiepakošan room staff use only the appropriate space for working clothes and shoes;
84.4. equipment disinfected at least once an hour;
84.5. vakuumiepakošan room provides a refrigerator or refrigerator;
84.6. fishery products divided portions only vakuumiepakošan room.
85. Sterilized canning of fishery products comply with the following requirements: 85.1. the processing undertakings which produce sterilized canned fisheries products, provided with canning sterilization autoclave, which meet the following requirements: 85.1.1. autoclave design provides for each type of canned and the box the required sterilization temperature and pressure to canned fishery products after sterilisation should be sterile, not industrial contain pathogenic micro-organisms and their spores are destroyed or inactivated to reproduce viable micro-organisms;
85.1.2. to be with autoclave pressure and temperature measuring and recording devices;
85.2. box dubultšuvj parameters regularly each day, as well as the Visual inspection of samples and select dubultšuv verification by a special machine. Check that the container is not damaged canned;
85.3. after sterilization tins cool autoklāvo in drinking water;
85.4. sterilization sterilization date noted in the journal, and vārījum number of the autoclave, the approximate amount of the box and produced a product batch code, autoclave loading and unloading time as well as all the operations of sterilization and sterilization temperature, record the automatic and manual measurement;
85.5. all tins that heat treatment carried out identical circumstances, assign batch identification code;
85.6. sterilized canned after microbiological test marketed in the result you receive.
86. Torrefaction crustaceans and bivalve molluscs shall comply with the following requirements: 53.5. separation of the skins or covers (shelling or Shucking) is carried out in accordance with the hygiene requirements, not polluting product;
86.2. crustaceans and bivalve molluscs by heating them to cool rapidly, with drinking water or clean seawater;
86.3. If you are not using the other method of treatment, cooling continues to 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C; 86.4. heat-treated products after shelling or Shucking, immediately frozen or kept refrigerated;
86.5. employee hands and maintain a clean contact surface, shelling and shelling equipment are cleaned regularly and at the end of each working day disinfected.
87. Live bivalve molluscs (moluskveid the molluscs) offers on the market, according to the laws and requirements of hygiene and labelling of live bivalve molluscs to supply the market.
88. the placing of the market for aquaculture products intended killing must not pollute the Earth, slime or faeces.
IX. product packaging and labelling requirements 89. Products used for packaging in the food industry allowed for packing materials that meet the following requirements: 89.1. protect the fisheries products from mechanical damage;
89.2. the lower sensory fisheries products and does not pollute them with health-threatening substances;
89.3. is of adequate size and strength.
90. packing materials production facilities from separate warehouses.
91. packing materials may not be reused, except for containers, made of a waterproof, smooth, corrosion-resistant, easy to wash and disinfect the transparent materials (polymer materials, stainless steel), but the wooden boxes and wooden barrels can only be used for single usage of the nai-packing of finished products.
92. Cool products for packaging, containers are used with openings to facilitate the drainage of the water.
93. the product labelling or the accompanying documents of goods in one place the oval frame specifies the following information: 93.1. the word "Latvia" or the abbreviation "EN";
93.2. fishery products processing enterprise, processing the approval number of the vessel or freezer vessel, fishing and wholesale market or the auction service of issuing a registration number;
93.3. abbreviation "EC" (European Community).
94. Offering market this provision and 13.4.3 13.4.1, 13.4.2..., the products referred to in the accompanying document or add a label, a manufacturing process.
95. the labelling of the product, or on the label using the rules laid down in the annex of the fish names.
X. products storage and transportation requirements 96. Fishery products allowed to store and transport the following temperature: 96.1. fresh, cooled or tempered fishing products, also cooked and chilled shellfish and molluscs – melting ice temperature (from 0 ° C to minus 1 ° C);
96.2. frozen fisheries products – minus 18 ° C or lower temperature. During transport the permitted temporary temperature rise, but not more than 3 ° C; 96.3. finished products-the manufacturer's specified temperature.
97. The fishery products may not be stored or transported with other products which might contaminate or adversely affect quality.
98. the vehicle intended for the transport of products may not be used for the transport of the products which may adversely affect the quality of the fishery products or the promotion of their pollution, except fully clean and disinfected vehicles.
99. throughout the fishing in the vehicle during the transport of products provides the required temperature for the transport. If the product is used for cooling ice, provide ice melt water discharge.
100. the vehicle interior surface is smooth, covered with washed, disinfected and non-toxic material. After the landing of fishery products and containers washed with drinking water, detergents and disinfected.
101. live fishery products in transit ensure optimal living conditions. Alive crayfish transported without water, containers by placing fresh nettles, or water-aerējamo containers (oxygen content in the water of 2, 0līdz 8.8 mg/l, the water pH from 6.5 to 8.5, temperature from 15 ° C to 24 ° C). On the package indicates the temperature of the transport, but the accompanying documents-aquaculture animals of the farm operator's registration number.
XI. Personnel hygiene requirements 102. Persons whose work involves fishing products, check the health according to the legislation on work related to the possible risks to human health and the other employing entities are subject to mandatory health checks. People who exhibit more symptoms of an infectious disease, as well as those that directly or indirectly can contaminate food with pathogenic organisms, or intestinal parasites may not be processed fishery products or be in contact with other foods products in the production process.
103. Personal hygiene requirements observe all persons: 103.1. and take fisheries products landed;
103.2. working with fishing products or materials that are in contact with them;
entering production premises 103.3..
104. handling and processing company person in charge shall ensure that the provisions referred to in paragraph 103 of the person with a suitable working clothes, footwear and contains protective gloves and other personal protective equipment according to the regulations on the use of personal protective equipment requirements. People who work with loose produce, are provided with the headgear, which completely encloses the hair.
105. persons whose work involves fishing products, wash their hands every time work is resumed. Wounds on your hands covered with waterproof dressings.
106. persons handling fishery products, working time may not wear watches and jewelry, except for wedding rings.
107. the production premises smoking is prohibited or otherwise use tobacco, spit, eat, drink, chew gum, bring the production process unnecessary items.
108.Uz processing vessels and processing plants, and wholesale auction site: 108.1. equipment hand washing device, changing rooms, sanitary rooms;
108.2. toilet rooms must not be direct access to the products of fishing production and storage facilities;
108.3. hand washing device provided with taps that operated without hands, washing and disinfecting products and disposable towels or hand dryers and trash cans used for towels;
108.4. provides cold and hot water supply.
109. The sanitary rooms, floors, walls, ceilings, doors and Windows meet the production premises.
110. Sanitary facilities ensure ventilation and lighting.
XII. concluding question
111. To declare unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 March 1998, Regulation No 89 of the "provisions on the rules of hygiene and freshness and size criteria for the production of fishery products and the quotation market" (Latvian journal, 1998, 1999, 73/74.nr.;/212.nr.; 210.2004, 69, 105 no).
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 22 July 1991, the provisions of Directive 91/493/EEC laying down the health conditions for the production and the placing on the market of fishery products;
2) Council of 16 June 1992, Directive 92/48/EEC laying down minimum requirements for hygiene, in accordance with the provisions of Directive 91/493/EEC Article 3, paragraph 1, "a") (the "i" part to certain vessels apply to fishery products caught.
Prime Minister a. Halloween farming Minister – the Minister of the environment r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the august 27, 2005.
The annex to Cabinet of 23 august 2005, regulations No 630 fish, crustaceans and shellfish list no PO box
Latvian language in Latin in English no PO box
Latvian language in Latin in English i. fish 1.
Turbot Psett Maxima turbot 2.
Ālant of Leucisc of id in Id 3.
Grayling thymallus thymallus-Grayling 4.
The Alos of the alos Aloz Allis shad 5.
Anchovies engraulis spp.
Argentina Argentina spp.
Argentina, the lesser silver ladle, ladle herring 7.
Perch Perca fluviatilis Perch 8.
Amur, white grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella 9.
Big, white Silver carp Hypophthalmichthy molitrix of 10.
Red mullet of barb to Barb 11 Barbel.
Mullets, sea Mullah spp.
[Red] [striped] follow follow, 12.
Beluga-Beluga 13 the Huss Huss.
Bops, Bogue Boops boops, Bogu [striped] bigey 14.
Sprat Sprat sprat of the SPP.
Sprat in 15.
Cavic Oncorhynchus tshawytsch King [guinn, chinook, spring] 16 salmon.
Dogfish Dogfish Is a lateral 17.
Eļļasziv is a Logfish Hyperoglyph of perciform, black, (American) barrelfish rudderfish 18.
Brook trout, Salmo trutta stavrakis a Brown Trout 19.
Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss Rainbow Trout 20.
Trout Salmo Salmo Apache, gila, Salmo aguabonit Trout, Salmo clark, 21.
French-trisopterus Luscus pout Bib, (whiting) pou 22.
Greenland halibut Reinhardtius hippoglossoides Lesser or Greenland halibu 23.
Hake Merluccius spp.
New Zealand grenadier Macruronus novazealandia blue grenadier 25.
Redfish (sea bass)-26. Dicentrarch labrax Seabas
Searobins in trigla spp.
The Jūraslīdak molva spp.
The sling is 28.
Sole Solea spp.
Gaidropsar of Jūrasvēdzel spp., Enchelyop spp.
Monkfish, lophius spp.
Anglerfish, Monkfish's 31.
Kapteiņziv the Pseudotolith spp.
Karanks, Caranx spp.
Crevall, hard tail kingfish, jackfish's 33.
CARP-Carp-34 carpi Cyprin.
Bream in the Crucian carp Carassi carassi 35.
Sea, the Golden swing of Gilthead auratus seabre in 36.
Kefal of Mugil spp.
Gray will follow 37.
Ketlas a cat cat, Oncorhynchus CHUM salmon 38.
Coho salmon (sudrablas) Oncorhynchus kisutch Coho Silver salmon, 39.
Kuprlas a Pink salmon Oncorhynchus gorbush 40.
Salmon, Atlantic salmon Salmo salar Atlantic 41.
Ledusziv the Champsocephalus spp.
Pike of Pike Esox Lucia 43.
Lihij of Lichi spp.
Pompan, leerfish's 44.
Limanda limanda limanda Natural 45.
PIA's 46 of tinc Tencho the Tinc.
Pout zoarces viviparus Eelpou to 47.
The Pomatom of Lufar saltatrix, elf, fatback, greenfish Bluefish, skipmackerel 48.
Mackerel, Scomber spp. japonica East
Chuba, American mackerel mackerel mackerel, coly, green jack, mackerel greenblack 49.
Atlantic mackerel, Scomber scombrus.
Atlantic mackerel [club] 50.
Mackerel, Scomber australasic of Slimy in Australia [spotted club, Blue] 51 mackerel.
Makrūrziv the Macrur spp.
Grenadier of the 52.
Black Scabbardfish Trichiur spp.
Hair-tail fish, ribbonfish, scabbard, bondfish, cutlas fishes 53.
Sole, flounder in Lemon sole Kitt Microstom 54.
Black sea bream spondyliosoma cantharus Black Sea bre to 55.
Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua, Atlantic cod morhua 56.
Baltic Cod, Gadus morhua of Baltic cod collari 57.
Greenland cod, ogac Greenland morhua cod years 58.
Pacific cod, Gadus morhua macrocephala-Pacific cod 59.
Cod, trisopterus minutus little Poor code 60.
Cod, Arctic Boreogad Arctic saithe in [polar] code 61.
Whiting Merlangius merlangus Commonly 62.
Theragra chalcogramma Mintaj to [Alaska] pollack 63.
Murmurs of Mallot villosus spp.
Capelin, lodd is 64.
Coregonus muksun in Muksun 65 Muksun.
Lamprey Lampetr spp.
Western brook lamprey, River lamprey 66.
Sea Lampreys, Petromyzon marinus sea lamprey 67.
Not Stenod leucichthy not in LMA lm-Inconn-68.
Nerka Oncorhynchus nerka Socks-eyed [red, bluebacked] salmon, (summer, spring, talk)-sockey 69.
Nototēnij in Notothenia spp.
Rock cod, Notothenia 70.
Ogļziv in the Aphanop of the carbs, Scabbard Black scabbard fish gastric 71.
Pagels ' eye-opening Pagell of SPP.
Charr is 73.
Halibut are Hippogloss spp.
Halibut is 74.
SARDA SARDA Pelamid Atlantic bonito 75.
The Coregonus peled Peled 76 Peled.
Haddock Melanogrammus aeglefinus Haddock 77.
Big, spotted the Spotted silver carp nobilis Aristichth 78.
Bream abramis Brama Bre to 79.
Sea bream, Brama spp.
Ray's (sea) bre 80.
Flounder, platichthys flesus trachurus Flounders 81.
By the bjoerkn Plic Blicc white bre to 82.
Pollack pollachius pollachius Pollack, coalfish 83.
Blue whiting Micromesistius poutassou or poutassou blue whiting Year 84.
The big medley of Aristichthy nobilis Carp 85.
Skate Raja spp.
View of 86.
Roach Roach Rutilus rutilus 87.
Baltic herring, Clupea harengus the Baltic herring 88 Membri.
Diamond, smooth Scopthalm of Rhombus Brill 89.
Saithe pollachius virens saithe, Coalfish, pollack, green cod (American) 90.
The eperlan of smelt Osmer ladle 91.
Catfish Imports of glan (European), Wels catfish, sheatfish, (European) 92.
Chub, white Leucisc in leucisc of DACE 93.
Chub Club 94. Leusick to cephal
Of Sardinella sardinella spp.
Sardine Sardina pilchardus spp.
Sardina pilchardus, European pilchardus 96.
Sardinops sagax Sardinop of the Pacific [true] Sardina, South African [California, Pacific, Japanis, Australian, South African] pilchardus, 97.
Redfish Sebastes spp.
98 of Redfish.
Sevrjug of Acipenser sevrug the stellat Star surgeon, 99.
Whitefish Whitefish Coregonus lavaretus 100.
Atlantic herring, Clupea harengus harengus, Atlantic herring 101.
SIM's trout Oncorhynchus masu Salmon, cherry salmon [mass] 102.
The smart by spicara maena High-body pickarel 103.
Megrim lepidorhombus spp. (megrim).
Megrim is 104.
Dragonfly abramis baller in blue for 105 bre.
Horse mackerel trachurus spp.
Horse mackerels 106.
The Sterlet Acipenser ruthen Sterle to 107 any.
Store the Sturgeon Acipenser sturi is 108.
Sturgeon, Acipenser baer in Siberian Siberian sturgeon 109.
Store, Russian, Russian sturgeon Acipenser güldenstädt 110.
Sudrabkarūs of the Goldfish, golden Carassi auratus [Chinese] carp 111.
Pepril of triacanth of Butterfish Butterfish 112.
Sea trout Salmo trutta, trout sea trout 113.
The mascot of bifurcat Talismani (Threadfin) slickhead 114.
Bigeye tuna, Thunnus obesus false albacor, big-eyed tuna 115.
Tuna Euthynnus affinis, spotted Black skipjack, mackrel [eastern little] tun-116.
Yellowfin tuna, Thunnus albacares Yellow-fin albacor, yellow-fin tuna 117.
Tuna, albacore Thunnus alalunga Long-fin albacor, long-finned tuna 118.
Skipjack tuna, katsuwonus pelamis, pelamis (sin.)
Striped [skipjack] oceanic bonito tuna, 119.
Blue tuna, Thunnus thynnus Northern blue-finned tuna, great tunny 120.
Lot lot of forkbeard Burbs to 121.
Belon is a Garfish belon garfish 122.
Of anarhichas Lupus Atlantic (Atlantic) wolffish, catfish (Atlantic), blue cat 123.
The Vimb of vimb of Vimb of Vimb 124.
Vimb, forest aspius aspius Asp 125.
Zander Stizostedion Pike-perch lucioperc 126.
Plaice, pleuronectes platessa sea Plaic of 127.
North buļļziv of Bullrou, myoxocephalus Scorpio for short-spined scorpion 128.
Dentex dentex Dentex catfish, dog's-teeth, six-toothed bre to 129.
Swordfish Xiphias gladius Swordfish 130.
Eel Anguilla Anguilla Eels 131.
Jūraszut Conger conger Conger by crustaceans and invertebrates II. 132.
Octopus Octopus vulgaris Common Octopus 133.
Oysters Ostrea spp.
The flat oyster is 134.
Buksin, the usual Common whelk buccinum undatum, Harpenden 135.
Shrimp, Brown shrimp Crangon Crangon 136 Brown.
Northern shrimp, Pandalus borealis, pink shrimp, Northern Deepwater basis basis 137.
Shrimp Penaeus spp.
White shrimp is 138.
Scallop scallop, Pecten maximus Common St-Jacques coquill 139.
Squid Loligo spp., Illex spp.
Squid is 140.
Squid ommastrephes sagittatus Flying squid, squid, red sea squid 141.
Crab Cancer Pagurus, portunus puber, Maia squinad 142 of crabs.
Mercenārij, regular Venus clam mercenari Hard, round clam 143.
Mussels Mytilus spp.
Norway lobster Nephrops Norvegicus Norway lobster 145.
Lobster Homar spp.
Lobster is 146.
Cuttlefish sepia officinalis, Rossia macrosoma, sepiola rondelett of 147 of the Cuttlefish.
Cancer, Palinurus spp., marine Jas spp.
Rock lobster, sea crawfish 148.
Cancer, blue for the noble crayfish astac Astac to 149.
Cancer, šaurspīļ of the leptodactyl of the Galician crayfish Astac
Minister of agriculture, Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia