The Order In Which The State Participates In The Living Room Of The Financial Benefits For The Liberation Of Provision
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā valsts piedalās dzīvojamās telpas atbrīvošanas pabalsta finansiālajā nodrošināšanā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/115531
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 594 in Riga august 9 2005 (pr. No 45 41) order in which the State participates in the living space of the financial benefits of providing the exemption issued in accordance with the law "on housing assistance in dealing with" the third paragraph of article 26.1. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State participates in a unique living space the release benefits (hereinafter referred to as the liberation allowance) in financial management.
2. The State budget can receive co-financing municipality, if it is: 2.1 planning the release of funds for the provision of benefits, the law "on housing assistance in solving the issue" in the first paragraph of article 26.1 set Thai persons;
2.2. the adopted binding rules on the award of the benefits of liberation who released the living room, which is located in the denacionalizēt or the rightful owner returned home and they used it to property restoration, or which is posted from the living space of the law "on housing rent", 28.4 and 28.5 28.2 in the cases provided for in article;
2.3. the decision on the grant of the allowance the amount the law "for the help the apartment issue" in the first paragraph of article 26.1.
II. submission of information and requesting a national co-financing arrangements 3. Municipality, where the next budget year is planning to release the cost benefits, in accordance with the provisions of the annex to the current year's April 1 submitted to the regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry): 3.1 information on the number of persons registered in the law "on housing assistance issues" in accordance with the procedure laid down in the grant award release register (hereinafter referred to as the release of records);
3.2. the planned local government funding needed to release the horse of the allowance.
4. the Ministry shall consider and summarize these rules referred to in paragraph 3, the information provided by the local authorities, draw up a request for the termination of benefits for part-financing from the State budget and submit it to the Finance Ministry.
III. State budget funding and arrangements for paying 5. participate in the release of financial assurance benefits under the State budget for the current year funds provided for that purpose the law "for the help the apartment issue" in the third subparagraph of article 26.1 prescribed.
6. after the law on the State budget for the current year approved the amount of the public contribution for the benefit of the exemption, the Ministry calculated the amount of the public contribution for each municipality, which presented this rule the information referred to in paragraph 3, in proportion to the benefit of the exemption, the number of persons registered in the register.
7. within 10 working days after this provision referred to in paragraph 6, the calculation will take the Ministry shall notify the municipality of NASA, which presented this provision of the information referred to in paragraph 3, it calculated the amount of the public contribution for the termination of the payment of benefits.
8. If the municipality fails to invest in the current year the planned local government funding for the release of the payment of benefits within three months of the rules referred to in paragraph 7, the notification shall inform the Ministry. The Ministry of local government provided for recalculating the national co-financing and 10 working days inform the authorities that this provision provided the information referred to in paragraph 3.
9. for national co-financing for the release of the payment of benefits, the municipality after the provision referred to in paragraph 7, the notification shall be submitted to the Ministry: 9.1 local Government Council (Council) decision on the release of the allowance;
9.2. payment documents (certified copies) establishing * management actually paid the termination benefits.
10. If all these rules in paragraph 9 the following documents and have not exceeded the relevant municipality calculated the amount of the public contribution, regional development and local Government Minister 10darbdien during the order of government co-financing for the termination benefits for the respective municipality.
11. The provisions of paragraph 10 of that order within five working days, send to the municipality concerned and the Treasury. Ministry to the 15th date of the following month is transferred to the State budget co-funding for the account specified by the local Treasury.
12. If the municipality is not presented by all these rules referred to in paragraph 9 of document 10darbdien, the Ministry shall prepare and forward to the relevant authorities to justify the refusal.
IV. Closing questions 13. If the municipality is planning to pay an allowance of the liberation in 2005, the month after the entry into force of these regulations shall submit to the Ministry of information on municipal budget 2005 funding for the planned release of the allowance.
14. in order to ensure the implementation of these provisions in 2006, municipality in the month following the entry into force of these regulations shall submit to the Ministry of information in accordance with the provisions of the annex.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and Municipal Affairs Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Editorial Note: rules come into effect with the 2005 September 2.
Annex to the Cabinet's august 9, 2005, regulations No 594 information about living space allowance for the liberation of the number of persons registered in the register and the planned amount of the benefits in the name of Local living space allowance for the liberation of the number of persons registered in the registry, no PO box
The year of the planned number of persons who will be assigned a unique living space allowance for the liberation of the planned residential space release the total amount (in LCY) for the planned funding from local government funds (in dollars) the planned funding from denacionalizēt or the rightful owners returned home owner (ls) 1 2 3 4 5 6 total: Completed (signature and transcript) on (date), regional development and local Government Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia