Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116199
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 666 in Riga 2005 6 September (pr. No 50 § 3) Latvia civil — reserve soldiers and reservists — conscription order in the active military service mobilization in the case Issued in accordance with article 13 of the law on the mobilization of i. General questions 1. determines the Latvian citizens — reserve soldiers and reservists — conscription order in the active military service mobilization.
2. a citizen of Latvia — women — reserve soldiers accounting logs on a voluntary basis.
II. Procedures for reserve soldiers and reservists are aware of conscription in the active military service 3. in the event of Mobilisation the reserve soldiers and reservists about the nickname trouble in the active military service shall inform the sending by registered mail or the issuing of the mobilization against the personal summons.
4. the summons issued to the Mobilisation: 4.1 reserve soldiers or reservists, with whom a contract for the services of the national armed forces in the active reserves, not later than 48 hours before the mobilization in arrival time specified in the summons for the mobilization point;
4.2. other reserve soldiers and reservists — no later than 72stund before the mobilization of certain summons time of arrival at the point of mobilization.
5. Mobilization of summons prepared (present) State administration of military service, but shall be issued or sent to the Latvian National Guard units deployed in the administrative area in which the mobilization of the reserve soldiers or reservists residence.
III. Reserve soldiers and reservists receive a mobilization obligation summons. Employers and educational institutions to active military service iesaucam soldiers 6. Reserve soldiers or reservists receive a summons in the mobilization: 6.1.ne later than 24 hours after the receipt of the summons mobilization warns employers of conscription in the active military service;
6.2. the mobilization of the summons comes at a specified time point of mobilization.
7. the employer, who works in the active military service draftee soldiers or reservists reserve: 7.1.ne later than 24 hours before the mobilization of the summons time of arrival at the point of mobilization at the time released the employee from work, giving it unpaid leave;
7.2. the cost of the employee (or his authorized person) wages and compensation for unused vacation.
8. Educational institution where studying the active military service draftee soldiers or reservists reserve: 8.1.ne later than 24 hours before the mobilization of the summons time of arrival at the point of mobilization at the time of release the student from learning and exams, maintaining the training site and the tuition fees;
8.2. after demobilisation provides opportunities for learners to continue training in the same status.
9. Active military service draftee reserve soldier or reservist mobilization comes in, taking up the point: 9.1. identity document;
9.2. the reserve soldier licence;
9.3. a driving licence (if applicable);
UR9.4.pot eating Passport;
9.5. a document showing the name and bank account number, which is transferred to the active military service of the remuneration of the person iesaucam.
10. On the reserve soldiers or reservists for legitimate reasons of absence of mobilization mobilization point specified in the writ are recognised force majeure circumstances, the existence of which writing approved by the municipality, the medical establishment or the police authority.
11. If you have received a summons the mobilisation reserve soldiers or reservists mobilization is unable to attend the summons within the time specified in the mobilization point for absences, he shall inform the nearest unit of the Republic of Latvia, the National Guard Headquarters, arriving in person or by electronic means of communication.
12. If the spare or reserve soldiers, who concluded a contract for the services of the national armed forces in the active reserve or national armed forces Recruitment and selection Centre issued a mobilization order general mobilization at the time of promulgation abroad, he immediately returns to Latvia and logged near Latvian National Guard unit.
13. Reserve soldiers or reservists who have served the mobilization assignment, but who for some reason has not received mobilization summons in the case of the general mobilization to immediately come to the national armed forces, the national border guard unit or for the protection of the Bank of Latvia (under the designation of mobilization), or near National Guard unit.
IV. Reserve soldiers and reservists health check, personal belongings making storage, ekipēšan, provision of food, the soldier and the soldier's certificate of service fees charged 14. Reserve soldiers and reservists ekipēšan, health screening and health care, as well as the provision of food, soldiers in active military service certificate issuance and service of a soldier's pay organized by the mobilization of advance payments.
15. The mobilization to create points of its national armed forces and the national guard units for mobilization of necessary personnel to units in the State.
16. The mobilization of the points can be placed: 16.1. National armed forces units in the territory;
16.2.to exercise of the corresponding legal or natural persons-owned projects.
17. the measures to be taken to prepare for the mobilisation points, working order, as well as the organisation of work in the event of mobilisation determined Defense Minister.
18. In the active military service exclaimed reserve soldiers and camo rezer vistus mobilization point provides: 18.1. soldier's equipment set;
18.2. health care (for example, medical examination, vaccination), if necessary, provide medical assistance;
18.3. the dry food intake in two days;
18.4. the remuneration of the service of advance payments.
19. The mobilization point accepts the storage, tracking, and delivered to the storage places for reserve soldiers and reservists for the personal items, which are not necessary for the performance of active military service.
20. Assuming possession of reserve soldiers or reservists of personal belongings, goods list is drawn up in duplicate. One copy remains the mobilization, the second paragraph shall be issued by reserve soldiers or reservists.
21. the mobilization of the cue point in the work of the ies staff, specialty training, mobilization and deployment of point of fitting is responsible: 21.1. National armed forces Commander of the unit, if the mobilization point is located in the territory of the unit;
21.2. the Republic of Latvia, the National Guard unit commander if the mobilization point is located in the legal persons or public-owned building, which is located in the administrative territory of the deployed National Guard unit.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Defense Minister e. Repše Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 10 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia