The Order In Which International Public Law For The Grant Of Permission To Use The Airspace Of Latvia Public Functions For The Foreign Aircraft Flights Of 7 December 1944 Convention On International Civil Aviation Within The Meaning Of Article 3.
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā starptautisko publisko tiesību subjektiem piešķir atļauju izmantot Latvijas gaisa telpu publisko funkciju veikšanai paredzēto ārvalstu gaisa kuģu lidojumiem 1944.gada 7.decembra Konvencijas par starptautisko civilo aviāciju 3.panta izpratnē
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116198
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 667 Riga 2005 6 September (pr. No 50 5) order in which international public law for the grant of permission to use the airspace of Latvia public functions for the foreign aircraft flights of 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation within the meaning of article 3 were issued in accordance with the law "on the air" in article 40 of the fourth part 1. determines the order in which the subjects of public international law for granting permission to use the airspace of Latvia public functions for the foreign aircraft flights of 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation within the meaning of article 3.
2. the provisions do not apply to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization member States for military aircraft, which carry out control and protection. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization military intended foreign aircraft carrying out combat tasks, protecting the Latvian air space, you get priority in the use of airspace against civil aircraft.
3. not later than 14 days before the foreign aircraft for the planned arrival of air space of the Republic of Latvia in international public law of the diplomatic channels to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a flight permission request.
4. flight permission request shall specify: 4.1. country in which the foreign registered aircraft;
4.2. number of foreign aircraft, each ship type and registration number;
4.3. foreign State aircraft series or a distinguishing number;
4.4 foreign aircraft call sign;
4.5 foreign air crew and passengers number of persons;
4.6 foreign aircraft flight purposes;
4.7. the foreign aircraft departure aerodrome and time (coordinated universal time);
4.8. the foreign aircraft and aerodrome of arrival time (coordinated universal time);
4.9. border crossings (entry point) and time (coordinated universal time);
4.10. the foreign aircraft landing airfield in Latvia (if the scheduled landing);
4.11 foreign aircraft flight route in the territory of Latvia;
4.12. time when foreign aircraft will depart from the Latvian Tower (where the planned landing);
4.13. the crossing of the time (the starting point of the territory of Latvia);
4.14. additional information (fuel replenishment, aircraft parking, passport control request).
5. in addition to the information referred to in paragraph 4, the military intended for foreign aircraft landing clearance request shall state: 5.1 foreign aircraft captain's name and military rank;
5.2. foreign air crew persons and military service;
5.3. number of passengers, each passenger's name and military rank;
5.4. information on the aircraft, the approval of dangerous goods (e.g. chemical, biological, toxic, radioactive goods) being in a foreign aircraft, approval of strategic goods being in foreign aircraft and their documentation (the competent authorities of the exporting country issuing an export licence or the export licence or equivalent document and them importing the import licence or import certificate or end-use certificate), proof of the presence of foreign intelligence equipment for aircraft (if the equipment is located in a foreign aircraft -confirmation that the flight time of the Latvian air space, they will not be used).
6. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in cooperation with the Ministry of defence examined the flight applied for compliance with national security interests and decide on the future direction of the request or rejection. If a decision is taken on the flight clearance request further upstream, the Foreign Ministry's permission request and this provision in paragraph 4, this information is sent to the Civil Aviation Administration and the national armed forces, air forces (air force).
7. Civil Aviation Administration according to competency checks the information provided, coordinate the use of air space by State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" and give an opinion on the air force and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
8. the air force checked the information submitted and, if no conditions that could endanger the air space of the Republic of Latvia, according to the competency of opinion and inform the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Civil Aviation Administration.
9. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs after the Civil Aviation Administration and the air force of the opinion of the receipt of the opinion, adopt a decision on the flight permit or refusal to issue a permit for the flight and a diplomatic path forward it to public bodies.
10. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 October 2004, Regulation No 882 "the order in which international public law for the grant of permission to use the Latvian air space flights with the military for the foreign aircraft" (Latvian journal, 2004, 173. no).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Foreign Minister a. PABRIKS Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 10 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia