The Order In Which The Customs Authorities Shall Ensure That The Kimberley Process Certification Scheme Requirements
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā muitas iestādes nodrošina Kimberlijas procesa sertifikācijas sistēmas prasību izpildi
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116196
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 669 of 2005 in Riga on September 6 (pr. No 50 12) the order in which the Customs authorities shall ensure that the Kimberley Process certification scheme requirements Issued under the Customs Act article 4, third paragraph 1. determines the order in which the Customs authorities shall ensure that the Kimberley Process certification scheme requirements.
2. The Kimberley Process certification scheme requirements provided in accordance with the Council of the European Union of 20 December 2002, Regulation (EC) No 2368/2002 on the Kimberley Process certification scheme for the international trade in rough diamonds.
3. for the purposes of the customs regime of the Kimberley certification process for rough diamonds (rough diamonds), do not apply the simplified declaration or the local clearance procedure. Transit customs procedure — — rough diamonds in General.
4. the Person who imported rough diamonds, or the declarant State revenue service established by the Customs authorities of the customs declaration for release for free circulation and the required accompanying documents.
5. the Person who imported rough diamonds, or the declarant shall contact the institution of the community by sending the necessary documents.
6. If a Community authority in a consignment of rough diamonds documentary controls appear adequate, the person who imported rough diamonds, or the declarant community authorities issued the Kimberley process certificate certified copy shall be submitted to the State revenue service established by the Customs authorities. After approved Kimberley process certificate of receipt of the copy of the Customs Office released rough diamonds for free circulation.
7. If a Community authority in a consignment of rough diamonds documentary control recognised as insufficient, the person who brought the rough diamonds, or the declarant is the shipment of rough diamonds, and its accompanying documents, applying transit customs procedure, delivered to the Member State in which the Community institution.
8. the Person who exported rough diamonds, or the declarant State revenue service Customs Office of exit (export) submitted a Customs Declaration and accompanying documents, also required the original of the T5 control copy and the two copies.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 10 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia