Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116186
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 681 of 2005 in Riga on September 6 (pr. No 50 47) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 April 2001, the Regulation No 184 ' building cadastral valuation rules ' Issued in accordance with the law "on real estate tax" in article 4, the second, fourth, eighth, and eleventh part done Cabinet 30 April 2001 of Regulation No 184 ' building cadastral valuation rules "(Latvian journal, 2001, nr. 73; 2003; 2004, nr. 77.60. No; 2005, 95 no) the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 3.
2. Express 4 by the following: "4. the building of the cadastral value of the real estate used by the national cadastral register (hereinafter cadastre) accumulated database last technical inventory data (building) on buildings, which make full (external and internal) or incomplete (only external survey and determine the) technical inventory, as well as the building register usage restrictions."
3. Supplement with 5.9. subparagraph by the following: "5.9. restrictions on use."
4. Delete paragraph 6.
5. Delete paragraph 7.3.
6. Express 7.4 and 7.5. subparagraph by the following: "7.4. natural disasters or other extraordinary conditions caused damage to prevent its further use, by owner or legal possessor's request to building survey and physical condition;
7.5. in accordance with the local authorities or the decision of the Court is carried out partially or totally dismantling (demolition), by owner or legal possessor's request to complete the technical inventory; ".
7. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. in order to ensure the updating of the data of the building, the State land service: 9.1. this rule 7.1, 7.2, 7.5 and 7.6 above the bottom of the technical inventory of the customer's request. With that inventory related costs shall be borne by the client;
9.2. This provision prescribed in paragraph 7.4 of the building survey and assessment of the situation as fiz. With the survey-related costs shall be borne by the client. "
8. Express 10.2. subparagraph by the following: "10.2. specify the types of buildings and physical condition adjustment factors determined the building type base value, market weightings and building volume correction factors according to the real estate market price levels;".
9. Express 10.3.1 10.3.2. the following subparagraph and: "10.3.1 if changed that rule 5.3., 5.4., 5.5., 5.6, 5.7, 5.8 and 5.9 data referred to;
10.3.2. If in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions entered into force new cadastral value. "
10. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 16.6. by the following: "16.6. building restrictions of use."
11. Make the following point 19: "19. the cadastral value of the building (the building type, the base value, the market correction factor, physical condition adjustment factor, standartapjom and volume correction factor) shall be determined taking into account land cadastral values base that is in force or is specified, on the basis of the real estate market information for the analysis of real estate market prices during the period of pirmstaksācij, the main factors that affect the price, and the real estate market price levels."
12. Replace paragraph 23, second sentence, the word "January" with the word "March".
13. To supplement the rules with 23.1 23.2 23.3 23.4, 23.5 points, and such as: "standartapjom is a building at 23.1 frequently occurring type of buildings concerned amount, where the interval limits remains in direct proportion to the trade-off between building unit price and volume changes. Standartapjom interval defines only the single-family and divģimeņ Uptown building types (excluding building type "individual residential houses with stone and masonry-wood walls, which were made to improve the work quality and by specific elements of facilities after 1992"), which according to the real estate market information analysis is essential for the unit average price differences for different buildings.
23.2 the volume correction factor (KApj) is the numerical value specified by analysing real estate market information and evaluating the unit price of the mutual relationship of the buildings located within the standartapjom interval, and the buildings, which by volume is different from the standartapjom building the market district. Standartapjom interval and volume correction factor developed and simultaneously with the building type base values until the next tax period 1 March affirms the State land service.
23.3 restrictions on the use of the impact factor is the numerical value specified by analysing real estate market information and evaluating the unit price in the context of buildings without the use of the limitations and restrictions with the use of the buildings. Usage limits, if the building is registered as a national or local cultural monument.
14.5 L baseline established for building types, which are defined in standartapjom, analyzes the business with the type of buildings that meet the volume standartēk volume interval.
23.5 the request After the municipal State land service sends the municipality market information analysis, on the basis of which it was determined the amount of the standard interval and volume correction factor for the respective market areas. "
14. Make the following paragraph 27:27. the cadastral value of the building is calculated using the following formula: ĒKV = ĒBV x A x x x KKor x KCL PRESENT CSR that buildings be assessed ĒKV-cadastre value in dollars;
ĒBV — building assessed according to building type, the base value in dollars;
A-rated buildings volume indicator size (m2, m3, t, m);
KS: the physical condition of a building characteristic coefficient;
KCL: a market adjustment factor;
KKor: the impact of volume correction factor;
KL — restriction of use of the impact factor. "
15. Supplement with 27.1 27.2 points and the following wording: "the impact of volume 27.1 correction factor (KKor) in buildings by volume exceeds standartapjom, calculated using the following formula: KKor = (s + (A-AXIS) x KApj): (A) that A-rated buildings volume indicator size (m2, m3);
AST — building type standartapjom interval upper limit (m2, m3);
KApj: the type of buildings in the market area the subject of the amount of the approved building tion factor.
27.2 buildings in volume corresponds to the standartapjom interval or building type that has not been approved by the interval, standartapjom magnitude impact factor information KKor subject = 1. "
16. To complement the chapter IV with 31.2 and 31.3 points as follows:
"building Assessed building 19.4 volume correction factor (KApj) are to be determined by application of the appropriate type and amount of the building according to the approved volume correction factor.
31.3 the building to which the cadastre database is registered in the usage restrictions, the cadastral value is reduced: UR31.31.par 45% if the building is registered as national cultural monument and the cadastral value in the calculation of the limitations on human impact factor UP = 0.55;
UR31.32.par 35% if the building is registered as a local cultural monument, and the cadastral value in the calculation of the limitations on human impact factor = 0.65 THERE. "
17. Supplement with 36.1 points as follows: "36.1 State land service until 1 March 2006 to develop and transmit to Rina standartapjom intervals and volume correction factors in accordance with this rule 23.2 points. Volume correction factors (KApj), approved in accordance with the procedure laid down in this paragraph, as well as the restriction of use of the impact factor (CTR) shall enter into force by 1 January 2007 and is used in preparing the 2006 real property taxable real property cadastral value total, used in the 2007 property tax forecast. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 10 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia