Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116183
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 690, Riga 2005 6 September (pr. No 50 64) a sworn notary exam order Issued in accordance with article 19 of the law on Notaries, the first part i. General questions 1. sworn notaries determines regulations examination (hereinafter examination).
2. the Exam is to define the sworn notary applicant (hereinafter the applicant) the knowledge and skills needed for sworn notary's professional activity.
3. The Latvian sworn notary Council is responsible for the organisation and its examination of technical security.
4. the Exam adopted by order of the Minister of Justice confirmed the Commission's examination (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission shall perform the duties of the Secretary of the Latvian sworn notary Council designate.
5. Exam start and it is considered to have occurred if the work of the Commission participates in not less than two-thirds of the members (including the Chairman).
6. the Commission's meetings are closed. Information related to the examination paper evaluation process, are considered to be limited by the availability of information, and it can be consulted only with the written permission of the Commission.
II. organizing the examination 7. Latvian sworn notary Council for examination and inform the applicant of the time at least three days before the exam.
8. If the applicant late in the beginning of the exam, with his permission of the President of the Commission has the right to perform the exam, but the performance period is extended, and it will be fixed in the Protocol.
9. applicants to the exam program can be found on the Latvian sworn notary Council no earlier than three days before the exam.
III. Exam progress 10. Exam has two parts: the first part of the UR10.1.eks Amen writing checks the applicant's practical knowledge and skills in the preparation of the project document;
UR10.2.eks Amen in the second part of the oral examination the applicant's theoretical knowledge the applicant must answer two questions of theory and practice to be resolved one issue (kāzus).
11. The Chairman of the Commission headed by EC sāmen and responsible for its progress. Discovering the exam, the Chairman of the Commission shall notify to the Commission.
12. prior to the commencement of the examination the Commission shall verify the applicant's personal data by identity document.
13. premises for the duration of the exam may be applicants, the Committee Chairman, the members of the Commission and the Secretary of the Commission.
14. the Secretary of the Commission of the EC protocol sāmen. The Protocol specifies the examination venue, time, the composition of the Commission, the Commission's consultations and decisions, names of applicants, pulled the exam ticket number, asked questions and rating. An integral part of the Protocol to add Kuma are the members of the Commission completed the assessment and examination of applicants to the first part of the exam answers for seemless conversion.
15. move the first part of the exam, the applicant has the right to use all the līdzpaņemto or Commission issued regulations that do not have added comments. When the second part of the exam, the applicant is not entitled to use the technology.
16. If the applicant uses the technology (for example, tele-communications and other means of communication, the electronic book of the key notes), which are not allowed to use, as well as interfere with other tenderers or working independently, the Chairman of the Commission expelled from the applicant for the duration of the exam room, and it is assumed that the applicant has acquired the failed assessment.
17. The Chairman of the Commission may be authorized in exceptional cases for the duration of the exam out of the room at the same time not more than one tenderer. In this case, the applicant shall transfer its work to the President of the Commission, and the Chairman of the Commission on the work of the applicant article notes the out of fact and time. Applicants to the exam performance period is extended.
18. the first part of the exam, the Commission invited the applicant to pull out an exam ticket. The ticket number, the applicant presented the President of the Commission, and the Secretary of the Commission, it shall be recorded in minutes. According to the number of tickets it issues the exam first pretenden part question and the applicant accordingly in writing to prepare draft documents.
19. each of these provisions 10.1. document referred to in the preparation of the draft is scheduled for one hour.
20. An applicant who fulfilled the first part of the exam, submit the work to the President of the Commission and leave the exam room. After the first part of the exam Commission Chairman declares a break.
21. Break the Commission assessed written work. Negative ratings on receipt of the first part of the exam is denying the applicant the right to participate in the second part of the exam.
22. the second part of the exam candidates, in alphabetical order (by last name) calls on the EC sāmen the space where they are issued according to the exam questions in the first part of the ticket number drawn.
23. the second part of the exam time in a room at the same time can be no more than five eksaminējam candidates.
24. Reflection and response for drawing up the plan are given 15 minutes for each question. Oral reply are given 10 minutes for each question.
25. the Commission heard the applicant's response. After listening to the reply of the Commission members have the right to ask questions to clarify the answers quality. Applicants who have completed the second part of the exam, exam room.
IV. evaluation of the results of the examination and notification 26. Each member of the Commission evaluates each applicant's examination of the first part of the work, the record of the first part of the exam the evaluation rating sheet (annex 1), if necessary, write a brief description and caption assessment rating page.
27. After all the work writing the Evaluation Commission Secretary compiled the first part of the exam rating pages the recorded results. Each candidate's exam, first paragraph, the average rating is obtained by summing the panelists go ratings and the resulting figure divided by the number of members of the Commission.
28. The Chairman of the Commission opened the first part of the exam assessment Conference. Its time the members of the Commission by majority vote approves the applicant's average rating for the first part of the exam. The result of the vote shall be recorded in minutes and the rating.
29. after the President announced the first part of the exam assessment Conference on space developments, the exam calls for the notification of results applicants.
30. Each member of the Commission evaluates each applicant's examination of the second part of the responses to each question, type rating exam assessed the second paragraph you page (annex 2), if necessary, write a brief description and caption assessment rating page. Each applicant's EC sāmen of the second paragraph of the answer the average rating obtained this provision in paragraph 27 and 28 in that order.
31. Final Exam mark is determined by summing the average response of the applicant's written assessment of the oral replies of the average grading, and the resulting figure divided by two. The Commission, by majority decision on final approval of the applicant's mark. If the vote splits similar to, the President shall have a casting vote.
32. by the end of the examination, the Commission shall examine the ratings and make the relevant tag in the Protocol. Members of the Commission have the right to be recorded in their specific views on the assessment or examination. The minutes shall be signed by the Chairman of the Commission and all the members of the Commission.
33. the original of the Protocol holds the Latvian Council of sworn notaries of seeking to pad. The Ministry of Justice shall submit to the Commission a certified copy of the Protocol.
34. The Member of the Commission does not participate in the evaluation work of the applicant, if the air at the subject applicant is the spouse of the Member of the Commission, the members of the Commission or his spouse's relatives in a straight line in all degrees, side line, up to the fourth degree or affinity up to the third degree, as well as members of the Commission or his spouse's custody or guardianship, the members of the Commission or his spouse of adoptive or adopted. Member of the Commission shall refrain from evaluation, if it is directly or indirectly personally interested in the outcome of the case or there are other circumstances that cause reasonable doubt as to his impartiality.
35. the second part of the exam results and final results of the examination, the Commission shall notify the applicants personally, not later than the day following the adoption of the decision of the Commission.
V. exam results contested 36. applicants during the month from exam results notification, submit a reasoned application to the Ministry of Justice to the Secretary of State, can be a challenge due to the exam result exam during the exam policy violations that could influence the EC sāmen the individual rating or ratings in General.
37. the Ministry of Justice's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of the Minister of Justice, Minister of defence e. Repše Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 10 September 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 6 September 2005, regulations no 690 in place of the Minister of Justice, Minister of defence e. Repše annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 September 2005, regulations no 690 in place of the Minister of Justice, Minister of defence e. Morgan
Search Translated Laws of Latvia