Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116503
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 664 in Riga in 2005 (30 august. No. 49) public service licensing conditions Issued in accordance with the law "on regulators of public services" in article 16, second paragraph, and article 18, first subparagraph 1. determines the order in which the public service regulatory authority (regulator) licenses and public service sectors, administered merchants as well as the procedures for submitting (the suggestion) licence (if the procedure is laid down in the sectoral laws administered in special) and determines the order in which the application was lodged to amend conditions of licence or licences for cancellation (the cancellation). This order does not apply to the electronic communications sector and the registration of general authorisations pas ta.
2. the State controlled industries public service license the public service Regulatory Commission, but the local government sectors — the adjusted local government regulator.
3. The Governor shall determine the license term start and end dates, in accordance with the public service regulatory laws.
4. The Governor shall issue the operator this provision prescribed in annex 1 of the license, indicating the public service start date.
5. The operator shall submit to the regulator application licence (annex 2), the application to amend the licence conditions (annex 3), or the application for cancellation of licenses (repeal) (annex 4).
6. the list of documents to be added to the Application specified in the application form. The application is considered filed on the date on which the regulation is received by all the Torah rules specified in the relevant annex of documents and all necessary information.
7. By submitting a copy of the document presented the original or copy of the Cabinet of Ministers on 23 April 1996, Regulation No 154 of document design and design rules ".
8. If the documents submitted information is incomplete or inaccurate, the Governor is entitled to request more information.
9. The operator is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
10. If documents submitted for decision is missing the required information, the regulator postponed consideration of the issue and inform komer Santa. The question of looking after receiving the required information or documents. The time of the issue of suspension until the required information or documents not included in paragraph 13 of these provisions within the time limit.
11. when the economic operator within the time limit set by the regulator has not submitted all don't the overwhelming information or documents, the Governor shall take a decision on the refusal to issue a license, to amend the conditions of the licence or cancel (cancel) license.
12. When amending or cancelling the license conditions (removing) the licence on its own initiative, a decision to provide the required information to the regulator.
13. The regulators within 30 days from the receipt of the application, shall take a decision on the issue of the licence, the amendment of the licence conditions, the withdrawal of the licence (cancellation) or the decision on the refusal to issue a license. The licence shall be issued after payment of a State fee for the issue of the licence.
14. If the Governor made a decision on the refusal to issue a license, to amend the conditions of the licence or cancel (cancel) a licence application, licence amendment or licence conditions licence for cancellation (the cancellation) may be submitted after you have corrected all the reasons for the refusal.
15. The public service in time (no later than three months before the expiry of the licence) inform regulators about whether public service provider intends to continue to provide a license for specified public services.
16. the use of the licence, license compliance and enforcement is the responsibility of the merchant. The operator is not entitled to transfer the license to other parties.
17. The Governor shall determine the period within which the operator must prevent violations, which was the reason for the suspension of the licence.
18. The Governor shall take a decision to renew the licence, if the operator has prevented a license suspension.
19. If the merchant is not set deadlines prevented a reason of suspension of the licence and they comply with the law "on regulators of public services" as defined in the license revocation (cancellation) to the justification, the Governor shall take a decision on the withdrawal of the licence.
20. When amending or cancelling the license conditions (removing) license by the Torah, the regulation does not apply this provision set out in paragraph 13 of decision making.
21. a Licensed public service, the Governor is entitled to fix the operator to the special conditions of quality and environmental protection requirements, technical regulations, standards, as well as the implementation of the provisions of the Treaty in the field of industry, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
22. the license is valid only in a certain kind of public service.
23. If the license is lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged, the Governor renewed after the operator's receipt of a written request for the duplicate licence, making it "duplicate".
24. Where a licence is cancelled, suspended or amended licence conditions, the original licence or a duplicate pass regulator regulator 30dien after the entry into force of the decision.
25. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet on July 3, 2001, Regulation No 299 "public service licensing provisions" (Latvian journal, 2001, no. 105).
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 15 September 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 30 august 2005, regulations no 664 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 2 Cabinet of 30 august 2005, regulations no 664 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 3 Cabinet of 30 august 2005, regulations no 664 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 august 2005, regulations no 664 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia