Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116655
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 693 in Riga in 2005 (13 September. No 51 § 4) the European Union cohesion fund projects in the use of the single information system Award and the cancellation procedure Issued under Cabinet installations article 14 of law, first paragraph, point 3 i. General questions 1. determines the European Union cohesion fund projects in the single information system (hereinafter the system) and the cancellation of the award procedure.
2. system usage rights granted by the European Union cohesion fund managing authorities, paying authorities, intermediate bodies and implementing authorities officer or employee who is authorized to use the system (hereinafter referred to as the authorised person).
3. system usage rights (hereinafter law) include: 3.1 receive data from the system;
3.2. data entry and correction of the system;
3.3. data entered in the system of examination and approval.
4. The right to grant and revoke the European Union cohesion fund managing authority, based on an application for the award or cancellation (annex).
5. If the authorised person is managing officer or employee, or annulment of the award presented by the managing authority.
II. use of the system of awarding 6. Awarded, if the authorised person need them working (post) duty.
7. If the managing authority is opposed to granting rights specified in the application, within five working days after receipt of the application, the applicant forwarded a reasoned refusal.
8. If the managing authority does not object to the application specified in the assignment of its five working days after receipt of the application: the application to the applicant, the judicial UR8.1.nos the grant of approval;
8.2. the trustee shall be issued a user name and initial password (the password that is used when starting the system for the first time);
8.3. the trustee of the present with the use of the system.
9. If the person entitled has the introduction of the officer or employee, before sending the application to the managing authority shall coordinate with the IB.
III. System usage rights cancellation 10. Right to withdraw if the authorised person: 10.1. termination of the position's responsibilities (work), which related to the operation of the system;
10.2.ar your actions or omissions made the possibility of unauthorized person to handle system data;
10.3. actions that weaken the security of the system.
11. The applicant 10 of these rules in the cases referred to in paragraph one of the working days during the Managing Authority submitted an application for cancellation.
12. The introduction of the authority the managing authority the application for annulment of the law without harmonisation with intermediate.
13. the managing authority within three working days, inform the applicant in writing of the cancellation of the usage rights.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 16 September 2005.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 September 2005, the Regulation No 693 Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia