The Procedure Is Administered And Monitored By National And European Union Aid For Agriculture And Rural Development
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā administrē un uzrauga valsts un Eiropas Savienības atbalstu lauksaimniecībai un lauku attīstībai
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116642
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 707 in Riga in 2005 (13 September. No 51 26) the procedures for administering and monitoring State and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development have been issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5 the seventh part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which it is administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development from the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund, guarantee section.
2. the following provisions shall apply to the payment of aid: 2.1 national and European Union aid for agriculture: the single area payment 2.1.1;
2.1.2. additional national direct payments for arable crops and forage area;
2.2. national and European Union aid for rural development measures: 2.2.1. support for less favoured regions and areas with environmental restrictions;
2.2.2. support for agri-environment sub-measures: 184.108.40.206. for the development of organic farming;
220.127.116.11. for maintaining biodiversity tend;
18.104.22.168. installation of the watercourse.
3. the rural support service: 3.1 provides a single administrative system maintenance and operation;
3.2. improve the required joint administration system;
3.3. inform farmers about the receipt of payment of the aid arrangements;
3.4. the area payment shall be issued to an applicant of his agricultural land;
UR3.5.pie farmers take submissions and record them;
3.6. in the application of control and inspection on site farm;
3.7. maintaining payment and reporting system to ensure the support payments and accounts;
3.8. provides payment of the aid to farmers in the submissions satisfy the conditions for receipt of the aid;
3.9. prepares and sends report to European Union authorities of the aid payments and inspections.
4. the State Agency "agricultural data centre" provides a single administrative system in association with the herd and animal holdings records to administer applications for aid payments relating to livestock and milk quotas.
II. Joint administration system in the single administration 5 system consists of a field of the record, the client registry, data processing systems, payment and reporting systems.
6. single administration system provides: 6.1. unified accounting, registration and control arrangements for the payment of the aid;
6.2. single aid payment tracking, registration and control arrangements;
6.3. uniform access to data on applications and payment of aid, as well as the application and payment of the aid;
6.4. payment of the aid to farmers in the submissions satisfy the conditions for receipt of the aid;
6.5. the accumulation of data about the application of declared agricultural land areas.
7. The single administration system data is the basis for the determination of the amount of the payment of the aid.
8. The single administrative information system for farmers is limited availability information.
9. to prevent identification of individual farmers, summarized data are published only by farm groups.
III. register 10. Field Field registry is a geographical information system, which collects information on agricultural land, in order to ensure uniform access to data, as well as the farmers ' application and payment of the aid.
11. the register contains field unit (continuous agricultural land bounded by stable, littering identifiable objects) database with interrelated 3D cartographic data and those of the downstream attribute information — geographic at the associate, identification numbers and information on the area. The field unit cards are printed scales 1:5000 or 1:10,000 12. To maintain and develop the Field, the State land service free of charge provide the field support necessary information.
13. the rural support service provided free of charge to the State land Department data on updated field block boundaries.
IV. Customer register and payment and reporting system 14. Customer register is an information system that records and accumulates data on farmers.
15. payment and reporting system is an information system that provides support payments and reporting.
V. Application of the data processing system 16. Application data processing system is an information system that provides support for application tracking, data entry, as well as in the relevant registers provides application control.
17. the application of the data processing system ensures the payment calculation support the applicant, if an application complies with the conditions for receipt of the aid.
Vi. Administration of the payment of the aid 18. That provision referred to in paragraph 2, the payment of the aid provided by the field administration support service, using a single administration system.
19. to verify that the data referred to in the submissions of the farmer compliance with this rule 2.2. aid referred to in the conditions of payment of obligations, and the field support service you can check the farmer's property, legal possession and flock (animals) location.
20. paragraph 19 of these rules check referred to above does not apply.
21. the rural support service officer for this provision, paragraph 19, has the right to require from the control of the farmer the necessary documents.
22. the rural support service officer 19. these provisions referred to in paragraph 1, the inspection may be carried out without the presence of the farmer.
23. For each of the provisions referred to in point 19 test Field Support Officer prepares the control message. The report indicates the validated submission type, the methods used, the persons who participated in the test, check the legal possession of the property, and, if so, the herd (animals).
24. the rural support service officers prepare the control message is the Foundation of this rule 2.2. payment of the aid referred to in the calculation of the reduction of the aid or not.
VII. final question 25. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 April 2004, Regulation No 369 "procedure is administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 69).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 16 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia