Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116904
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 713 in Riga in 2005 (13 September. No 51 43) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 January 2005, the provisions of the 70 "rules on State aid to agriculture in 2005 and its modalities" Issued under the rural development Act Lauksaimniecībasun article 5 of the fourth and sixth to make the Cabinet of 25 January 2005, the provisions of the 70 "rules on State aid to agriculture in 2005 and its modalities" (Latvian journal, 2005, 27, 43, 77. 108. No.) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 2.2 the number "6182000" with "6209180".
2. Replace paragraph 2.10., the number "205589" with the number "129439".
3. Replace paragraph 2.11. "1745611" with "1645611".
4. Replace paragraph 2.12. "1002759" with "1151729".
5. Make the paragraph 9 by the following: "9. where aid is introduced and it has not received the official decision of the European Commission, the cost of the subsidy until the residue is accepted and published in the newspaper" Latvian journal "European Commission decision on the aid measure's compliance with the Treaty establishing the European Community. This section applies to the following provisions of annex 2, paragraph 93, 3.39.59, and annex 8 paragraph 2.3 and 11.40. If the European Commission asks to withdraw his support for the scheme and support measures are not introduced in 2005, the rural support service shall inform the applicants of the aid. "
6. Express annex 1 (1) of the following: "1. Subsidy aims to support soil agrochemical research and drainage system reconstruction, to optimize soil moisture regimes and soil reaction (pH) and using data on soil agroķīmiskaj characteristics, do compare quality and able to compete in the production of the crop."
7. Deletion of annex 1 and the bottom point 2.3 8.3., the words "and renovation".
8. Express 1.11.2. subparagraph by the following: "11.2. contracts with recipients of grants and work on soils agroķīmisk artists research works or drainage system for the performance of construction work and pay (t.sk. SALES TAX). The contract may provide for an advance payment of 50% of settlement document submission deadline until July 1, 2006 and the period within which the work of the contractor performing the work bidders will pay their share. Agreement on soil agroķīmisk research work conditions that can be expected after the conclusion of the contract of employment can receive subsidy Acceptor prepayment 100%; ".
9. The deletion of chapter IV of annex 1 in the title, the words "and renovation".
10. Delete paragraph 20 of annex 1, the words "and renovation".
11. Delete paragraph 21 of annex 1, the words "or renovation".
12. Delete paragraph 23 of annex 1, the words "or technical documentation".
13. To complement the chapter IV of the annex 1 to 23.1 points as follows: "to get subsidies 23.1 drainage system construction, the applicant until the 2005 1 November in addition to this annex referred to in paragraph 23 of doc ments submitted Field support regional agricultural administration: UR23.11.ien contributes to the Declaration or the annual report for 2004. Approved cooperatives may also take into account sworn auditor, confirmed a report about the first half of 2005 (support may receive the holding where the reporting period finished with profit or its financial results to meet the criteria "the last accounting period profit + depreciation of asset x 50%? 0 ");
23.12. agricultural education a copy of identity document or a copy of the document certifying that the applicant has at least one year's experience in agricultural production;
23.13. a statement that the investment holding period of production capacity will be raised to a maximum of 20%. "
14. Replace paragraph 26 of annex 2 in the introductory paragraph, the number "with" the number "205000 180000".
15. Replace annex 2 in paragraph 16.3. "20000" with the number "45000".
16. Make 2. paragraph 56 of the annex to the introduction and section 56.1. the following: "56. Subsidies are allocated to the programme, including 57180 lat: 56.1. animal genetic quality, 48180 lat;".
17. Make Appendix 2 section 60.3. the following wording: "97.1. subsidies for the purchase of breeding material cost 40procent of the breeding material value, not including insurance, transport and packaging costs. The subsidy amount is increased by 10procent, if you are located in a less-favoured area under the 17 May 1999 Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/1999 of the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund, support for rural development in article 19 defined criteria. The subsidy is paid after the field support the Customs cargo declaration and documents proving the transaction and payment; ".
18. Amend Annex 104.1 2 in number and the word "250000 dollars".
19. Amend Annex 2 in number and 104.2 word "170000 lat".
20. Deletion of annex 2 in paragraph number and 104.3. the word "20000 dollars".
21. Amend Annex 2 104.4 104.5. bottom point and number and the word "30000 dollars".
22. Annex 4, to express and 52.3. bottom 84.1 points following: 84.1. practice "farms — 64000 lats;
52.3. scholarships: 86000 lat; ".
23. Replace paragraph 2 of annex 10, the number "205589" with "129455".
24. Replace annex 11 paragraph 18.1. "with the number" 300,000 "400000".
25. To supplement the annex to chapter IX as follows: "IX. Support each year, the minimum required quantity of biofuel in 40. each year, the minimum required quantity for the production of biofuel in the grant funding 500000 lats on the basis of the regulations on State aid for the production of biofuel.
41. in order to receive the subsidy, the applicant until 10 December 2005 submit field support service in the following documents for the previous quarter: 25.5. submission (table 7);
UR41.2.dar partitions and evidence of payment summary of purchased oil and grain origin, volumes and prices;
41.3. counting on the previous quarter and/or realized produced biofuels and the remainder to the first month in the next quarter for the first date.
42. the rural support service subsidies paid in the month following this paragraph 41 of the annex to the document referred to in the receipt.
26. To complement the title of annex 12, after the word "the" with the words "Agriculture and fisheries" in compensation.
27. To supplement the 12 (1) of the annex, after the word "agricultural" with the words "including the fisheries".
28. Make 12. point 2 of the annex by the following: "2. the total amount of the subsidy is the 1151713 lat: storm damage caused 2.1 relief — 959507.50 lats;
2.2. investment in the agricultural sector — 192205.50. "
29. To supplement 12 to the annex 5.1 paragraph by the following: "5.1, 5.2 of annex in this 5.3 and 5.4 at the bottom paragraph does not apply to applicants for aid to fisheries."
30. To supplement annex 12 by 6 with 6.1 points by the following: "6.1 supports applicants who qualify for the compensation, in addition to the fisheries of this annex 6 of the documents referred to in paragraph shall provide Field support regional agricultural administration a copy of the annual report for 2002, 2003 and 2004, according to the regulations of the annual accounts or the annual income of the copy of the Declaration of the 2002, 2003 and 2004, according to the laws and regulations of people's annual income statement."
31. Express 13.2.1. and 2.2. bottom point by the following: "2.1. grain, oil and fibre plants primary and storage equipment (including the weight of the car purchase and installation, the acquisition of laboratory equipment), structures reconstruction, renovation or purchase of the necessary materials, asphalt or concrete floor construction to primary points, up to a maximum of 20 Lats per square metre, and flax harvesting machinery purchase-2359426 lat;
2.2. livestock products (honey, milk) for reconstruction of the structure of production, renovation and/or purchase of the necessary materials, dairy cows farm equipment purchase: 1000000 dollars; ".
32. the supplement to annex 13 2.3. bottom point after the word "purchase" by the words "and/or agricultural service cooperatives collection specialised vehicles purchasing or procurement of milk tankers".
33. Express to annex 13 (4) and (5) the following: "4. the subsidy is calculated on 30% of this annex measures referred to in paragraph 2, the amount of funds spent. The total under this put Mama subsidies granted to one applicant may not exceed 30000lat, but recognised agricultural service cooperatives, 100000lat (these conditions do not apply to this annex 2.4). The amount of resources spent, of which the calculation of the subsidy, the purchase of the appropriate supporting documents to the specified initial price (without VAT). Transport costs are not included in the calculation of the subsidy.
5. the rural support service provides smooth this 2.1. and 2.2. bottom of funds provided for in paragraph 3 of the field support service regions in proportion to the agricultural region of the land. If the subject submission is submitted in the region of the evaluations overall in one program exceeds the allotted funding, but the second does not reach the rural support service within the region can summarize this 2.1. and 2.2. funding referred to. "
34. Replace annex 13, paragraph 7, introductory paragraph, the number and the word "1 august" with a number and the word "15 October".
35. Express to annex 13 7.2. subparagraph by the following: "this measure or declaration of UR7.2.ien annual report for 2004. Approved cooperatives may also take into account sworn auditor, confirmed a report about the first half of 2005 (support may receive the holding where the reporting period finished with profit or its financial results to meet the criteria "the last accounting period profit + depreciation of asset x 50%? 0”);”.
36. the supplement to annex 13 table section "income statement" with the twelfth line as follows: "fixed asset depreciation" 37. Supplement to annex 13, paragraph 11 and 12 as follows: "Annex 11. this paragraph 4 of the conditions applicable to the date of commencement of the scheme.
12. After applying the final expiry of the rural support service of this annex 2.1. and 2.2. funding provided for in subparagraph may redistribute funds propor cionāl between regions, unused funds shifting regions allocated amount is exceeded. If the requested funding exceeds the total amount of funding, the rural support service be reduced proportionately in the region concerned individual subsidies payable to those applicants who supports the submissions made after 1 august 2005. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 21 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia