Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116899
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 712 in Riga in 2005 (13 September. No 51 40) the procedures for granting state aid in the annual minimum quantity of biofuels production and establish quotas for the financially supported biofuels Issued in accordance with article 8 of the law on biofuels, first and second subparagraph 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for granting state aid in the annual minimum quantity of biofuels production and establish quotas for the financially supported biofuels;
1.2. the time-limit within which to submit a report on the previous year, the State granted aid, as well as the term and procedures each year, provide the necessary support and the reasons behind it.
2. quota is supported financially by minimum quantity of bioethanol and biodiesel a year, which granted State aid.
3. Financially supported within the quota of biodiesel and bioethanol produced complies with the regulations on the quality of those biofuel quality requirements.
4. State aid for biofuels producers, giving direct aid and reducing the excise tax. The total aid shall not exceed the cost of the difference between fossil fuel and biofuel, the retail price of the average costs of production.
5. in accordance with the law on excise tax reduced rates of excise duty applied to biofuels and biofuel mix with fossil fuels.
6. the financial quota of eligible may apply for the relevant register registered producer of biofuels: 6.1 which biofuel production capacity is required to put into production of biofuels and comply with the legislation on quality requirements for biofuel quality requirements;
6.2. who use rape for the production of biofuel and grain;
6.3. where does not have tax debt;
6.4. who receives no support for biofuel production to cover other current expenditure in a Member State of the European Union;
6.5. who do not import raw materials from countries which are not Member States of the European Union.
7. the quotas for the financially assisted the Ministry of Agriculture distributed biofuel producers who comply with this rule 6, in proportion to their production capacity and the Cabinet of Ministers submitted for approval. Financially aided by the producers of biofuels, the quota is allocated up to 31 December 2011.
8. Each year, before 1 June of the quota increase is financially eligible and financially supported the free quota (in the whole previous year financially aided by quota or quota, of which the manufacturer has refused) divides the producers of biofuels that meet this rule 6, in proportion to their production capacity for the current year on February 1, and taking into account that the producers of biofuels are biodiesel and bioethanol's lower production cost of this provision in the costs set out in the annex.
9. the manufacturer of biofuels from 1 February to 1 March in the Ministry of Agriculture presented documents proving that the requirements in point 6, or the execution of the application for the abandonment of the previous financial year to the eligible quota or part thereof.
10. in accordance with the rules laid down in annex cost items direct beneficiary of the Ministry of agriculture shall submit annually the following information: 10.1 to 1 February, of the biodiesel and bioethanol production cost in the previous year;
10.2. to 15 July: biodiesel and bioethanol for the calculated cost of production during the first six months of the year.
11. the Ministry of Agriculture estimates this provision laid down in paragraph 2 shall be financially supported quota for the current year, the amount of direct support for 1000 litres of biodiesel and bioethanol, as well as the production of biofuels and the average cost of each year up to April 1, submit the Cabinet of Ministers for approval.
12. Ministry of agriculture adjustment of direct support for 1000 litres of biodiesel and bioethanol, and every year until 1 September, submitted to the Cabinet for approval.
13. Direct support to applicants each year up to February 1, submitted to the Ministry of agriculture for the previous reporting year financially eligible areas within the quota of biodiesel and bioethanol produced a sales volume in the Latvian market.
14. the biofuel industry next year will not be awarded total quota increase, if: 14.1. current year produced less than 70% of the total quota financially;
14.2. provides false information in direct aid;
14.3. as from the financial year assisted the domestic quota realized less than 50% of biofuels.
15. If, after the producer of biofuels has received direct aid, a violation is found, the manufacturer of biofuels released received direct aid.
16. in 2005, the total financial volume of the quotas has 11 392 000 litres of bioethanol and biodiesel — 12 500 000 litres.
17. Direct support in accordance with the provisions laid down in the annex of the costs in 2005 are: 17.1.170 dollars for financially eligible areas within the quota 1000 litres of biodiesel manufactured;
17.2.140 lats for financially eligible areas within the quota 1000 litres of bioethanol produced.
18. in order to obtain a quota in 2005, producer of biofuels in the month following the entry into force of these regulations shall submit to the Ministry of Agriculture documents proving that the requirements laid down in point 6.
19. the provisions in force until 31 December 2011.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 21 September 2005.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 September 2005, regulations No 712 fuel production cost calculation of direct aid (I). Biodiesel production the cost of direct support for the calculation of no PO box
Cost items for the production cost of one litre of biodiesel $1 EURO.
The value of raw materials (rape seed) 2 0.36 0.51.
Rapeseed oil production costs without the raw value of 0.04 0.06 3.
The total rapeseed oil production average costs (line 1 + line 2) 0.40 0.57 4.
Revenues from the acquired oil cake production process 0.07 0.10 5.
Rapeseed oil production cost, net of revenue from cake (row 3-row 4) 0.33 0.47 6.
Biodiesel production costs without the raw materials — — the value of rapeseed oil 0.14 0.20 7.
Revenues from the acquired jēlglicerīn biodiesel production process 0.01 0.01 8.
Biodiesel production cost, net of revenues from jēlglicerīn (6-7 row) 0.13 0.19 9.
Logistics (for example, storage, transfer, shuffle) 0.05 0.07 10.
Credit interest, economic profit 0.05 0.07 11.
Total biodiesel production costs (5 + 8 + 9. row row + row 10) 0.56 0.80 12.
Value added tax (18% of row 11) 0.10 0.14 13.
The energy value of the correction factor (8% of line 11 + 12) 0.05 0.07 14.
Biodiesel production costs along with the VAT, without the excise duty, subject to the correction of the energy values (row 11 + 12 + 13. row row) 0.71 1.01 15.
Excise tax on diesel 0.164 0.23 16.
Biodiesel production costs with VAT and excise tax (line 14 + 15) 0.874 1.24 17.
Fossil diesel fuel retail prices in Latvia, including VAT and Excise 0.54 0.77 18.
Biodiesel fuel cost (including VAT and Excise) surplus over the diesel fuel market price (16.-17. row row) 0.334 0.470 19.
Biodiesel fuel cost (without excise duty) the excess over market price for diesel as compensation for a biodiesel producer (line 18-15) 0.17 0.24 II. Bioethanol production cost calculation of direct support no PO box
Cost items for the production cost of one litre of bioethanol Ls EUR 1.
The value of raw materials (grain) 0.22 0.31 2.
Bioethanol production costs without the raw values 0.24 0.34 3.
Logistics (for example, storage, transfer, shuffle) 0.06 0.09 4.
Credit interest, economic profit 0.05 0.07 5.
The total average cost of production (line 1 + line 2 + line 3 + 4) 0.57 0.81 6.
Value added tax (18% of row 5) 0.10 0.14 7.
Bioethanol production costs along with the VAT, without the excise tax (5 + 6) 8 0.67 0.95.
Excise duty for petrol 0.192 0.27 9.
Bioethanol production costs with VAT and excise tax (row 7 + 8) 0.862 1.22 10.
Fossil petrol retail price in Latvia, including VAT and Excise 0.53 0.76 11.
Bioethanol cost (including VAT and excise duties) the excess over market price for petrol (9.-10. row row) 0.332 0.46 12.
Bioethanol cost (without excise duty) the excess over market price of petrol as compensation to the producer of bioethanol (row 11-8) 0.14 0.19 farming Minister m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia