Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/118986
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 764 of 2005 in Riga on October 11 (Mon. No 58 27) national information system General technical requirements Issued under the national system of information law article 4 second subparagraph 1. establish a national information system General technical requirements.
2. the national information system (hereinafter the system) General technical requirements to comply with the system information and technical resource management. The management task is to provide: 2.1. the statutory system functions;
2.2. system security and development;
2.3. system of integrated cooperation between administrators of the State information system.
3. a system administrator is responsible for the overall technical system requirements.
4. a system administrator for system information resources (software, files (even those with content stored in the system, and users of the system to process the available information) and system documentation) adhere to the following requirements: 4.1 system user interface you use software that is not tied to specific technical plant or a specific operating system;
4.2. the system uses the software in accordance with the software license requirements;
4.3. system uses software that performs the audit trail, recording data about the events in the system, to provide an opportunity to assess their impact on system security;
4.4. system user interface allows you to send and receive data using platform-independent file formats and transmission protocols;
4.5. system documentation is sufficient to enable the system administrator a person authorised to make changes to the system or fully restore the functioning of the system.
5. a system administrator with the technical resources (computers, media, network equipment and other technical equipment, which ensures the operation of the system), the following requirements shall be met: UR5.1.tos is used according to the manufacturer's requirements;
UR5.2.tie is exchangeable with other manufacturers offered technical resources;
5.3.to use compromise system security and system integrated in the national information system.
6. the system administrator sets the system information and technical resources, consistent with the laws governing the electronic movement and storage.
7. If the physical person in accordance with the data protection act is recognized as a physical person data processing system, the system should ensure these rules determine the requirements, insofar as this does not conflict with the legislation on personal data processing system for the protection of the mandatory technical and organisational requirements.
8. when using the system, ensures the circulation of the information, in accordance with the law "on State secrets" is recognized as a State secret, the object System Manager provides these rules determine the requirements, insofar as this does not conflict with the legislation on State secrets protection of the object.
9. when using the system, ensures the circulation of the information, which under the freedom of information act should be considered as information service, System Manager provides the following provisions set out the requirements, insofar as this does not conflict with the laws on protection of information services needs.
10. the system should ensure these rules determine the requirements according to the national budget.
11. the implementation of these rules monitor the special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs Secretariat.
Prime Minister a. Halloween special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs j. Rare Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 15 October 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia