Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/119477
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 782 in 2005 in Riga on October 18 (Mon. No 60 32 §) rules on detergent of the essential requirements for compliance monitoring issued in accordance with the law "on conformity assessment" article 7 of the first and the second part 1. determines the detergent of the essential requirements for compliance monitoring procedures and institutions that carry out the detergent market surveillance.
2. the national sanitary inspection (inspection) is the competent authority of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004, Regulation No. 648/2004/EC on detergents (hereinafter the regulation) article 8 of part 1, which made the detergent market surveillance in accordance with article 10 of the regulation.
3. The Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency is the competent authority for the regulation of article 8 of part 1, which carries out the evaluation of detergents, to apply the derogation in accordance with article 5 of the regulation.
4. Exceptions (permit) is a paid service. It shall be in accordance with the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency public service price list.
5. the tests shall be carried out in laboratories that are accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" in the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements", or in other Member States of the European Union, which announced the accreditation of the Ministry of economy published a notice in the newspaper "journal".
6. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 8 May 2001, Regulation No 186 "provisions on essential requirements detergents and special restrictions or prohibitions on transactions with them" (Latvian journal, 2001, nr. 73).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on October 22, 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia