Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/119773
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 770 in Riga in 2005 (11 October. No 58 40) District municipal territory planning rules Issued in accordance with the spatial planning Act article 7, first paragraph, point 3 i. General questions 1. determines the planning components, as well as the schedule for the preparation of the public consultation, the entry into force of the amendment, suspension, due diligence evaluation and monitoring of compliance with the order.
2. the district municipal planning is a district municipality in the administrative area in which the design according to the scale of certainty: 50000 M1 depicted the current use of the area and specific planned (allowed) and use aprobežojum in a long term perspective for 12 years.
3. District municipal planning determines the land-use requirements: 3.1 which exceeds the one district in the local government boundaries;
3.2. which detail the relevant District municipal planning area planning and national planning requirements.
4. The rules referred to in paragraph 3, shall take into account: 4.1 the current use of the area;
4.2. the structure of settlements, settlements and developments, settlements of the provision of services;
4.3. national and regional recreation, tourism, education, culture, sports, science, social and health infrastructure areas and objects;
4.4. national and regional nogabal of subsoils, and mineral deposits in the territory of the community;
4.5. the State protect immovable cultural monuments and specially protected heritage areas;
4.6. State and local governments created special protected natural areas;
4.7. State protection areas and objects, and objects of civil protection;
4.8. high risk areas and objects;
4.9. national and regional agricultural areas and drainage systems;
4.10. forest land and apmežojam areas;
4.11. national, regional and area meaning main utilities, transport and communications infrastructure areas and objects;
4.12. territory and object protection zone;
4.13. the national and regional public passenger transport routes;
4.14. the cemetery and the cemetery of the animals according to the district-wide planning certainty;
4.15. the waste and hazardous waste disposal and processing areas and objects;
4.16. contaminated and rekultivējam areas;
4.17. the body of water, and the watercourse of the river basin district management plans according to the district-wide planning certainty;
4.18. the objects referred to in the law on environmental impact assessment "in annex 1;
4.19. production and industrial areas and objects that land is one hectare or more;
4.20 other territories, objects and requirements in accordance with national planning, the planning of the region's planning and district planning work.
5. District municipal planning district administrative amendments are part of the territory of the planned (the permitted) and aprobežojum changes of use.
6. the district municipal planning, as well as the amendment to the public consultation organised by no less than two stages: the first stage of the 6.1 organized, entering the district municipal planning or the development of the amendments;
6.2. the second stage is organised by District municipal planning or the first version of the amendments.
7. the District Council within two weeks after the decision of the district municipal planning and development of the amendments, Development Manager, statement of work and approving the final version sent to the relevant decision of the regional development and local government Ministry. Regional development and local government Ministry said decisions shall be published in the Ministry's website on the internet.
8. the institutions cooperating with the District Council of territory planning in the following order: 8. If necessary, determine the spatial planning of the responsible person;
8.2. appropriate competency within four weeks after the District Council free of charge on request provide the information in their possession and/or the conditions needed for district municipal planning and its amendments;
8.3. within four weeks after the District Council under the terms of the request for free opinion of the district municipal planning and its amendments.
9. to develop a district municipal planning and its amendments, the District Council requires conditions and opinions of the district municipal planning and amendments thereto contained in the statement of work for the following institutions: 9.1. National Environment services of the regional environmental governance;
9.2. the national cultural monument protection Inspectorate;
9.3. the national joint stock company "Latvian state roads";
9.4. the national joint stock company "Latvian Railway";
9.5. the National Agency for the public health agency ";
9.6. The State land service regional section;
9.7. public joint stock company "latvenergo";
6.1. the company "Latvijas gāze";
9.9. the State fire and rescue service's territorial unit;
9.10. the respective planning region Development Council;
9.11. the rural support service to regional agricultural administration;
9.12. the national forest service regional unit;
9.13. the national joint stock company "Latvian State forests" in forestry;
9.14. specially protected natural areas of administration;
9. the relevant river basin management;
9.16. electronic communications operators;
9.17. the health statistics and medical technologies State Agency;
9.18. If appropriate, the other institutions.
10. the Ministry and the Minister with special responsibility for the Secretariat, if necessary, according to competency provided the conditions needed for district municipal planning and development, the amendment and on the district municipal planning and its amendments.
11. District municipal planning and its amendments, developing a District Council shall inform the district in the local government, as well as the adjacent District Council and of the city and find out their views: 11.1. sending a copy of the decision of the district municipal planning and development of the amendment;
11.2. notice of public consultation activities;
11.3. asking for the opinion of the district municipal planning and its amendments;
11.4. notification to the district municipal planning and its amendments, the public consultation meeting time and place.
12. District municipal planning or its amendments and regulations drawn up in the order presented in no less than two originals. One copy is kept in the District Council, and the other for regional development and local government Ministry. The force lost the district municipal planning and keep its amendments to the law "on the archives".
13. District municipal planning and development of the necessary amendments to the information from the real estate cadastre of the State registry free of charge provide the State land service.
14. District municipal planning and its amendments (plans) on the maps indicate the coordinate system, the coordinate network name, scale, legend and used developer. If the map (plan) the printout is a different scale than the graphical reference base, in addition to also indicate the scale base.
15. the District Council provides everyone interested the opportunity to become acquainted with the district municipal planning and its amendments, as well as to buy copies. District Council supports the approach of master documents and information on the basis of which is developed in the district planning.
16. District municipal planning and monitoring of compliance with the amendment will provide the district municipality.
II. District municipal planning components 17. District municipal planning has the following components: 17.1. the explanatory memorandum;
17.2. part graphical;
17.4. the review of the district municipal planning development.
18. The explanatory memorandum shall include at least the following information: 18.1. current uses of the territory, including settlements, infrastructure, open space and Territory Development description prerequisites;
18.2. the territory's development objectives and direction;
18.3. the district planning solution description and justification.
19. The graphical part includes: 19.1. topographic map used in the district municipal planning preparation;
19.2. the map that shows the current use of the area;
19.3. the map that shows the area of the planned (allowed) the use of: planned settlements 19.3.1. structure, also centres of settlements and transport infrastructure;
19.3.2. projected line of engineering communications;
19.3.3. protection zone (protection zone), which is 100 meters wide and more;
19.4. the other cards that require separate planned (allowed) use and display of aprobežojum, indicating the administrative area boundaries.
20. Land-use rules include: 20.1. requirements for the development of the structure of settlements, including settlements and transport infrastructure development;
20.2. in communications engineering and maģistrālaj engineering for the development of the communications network;
20.3. the requirements risk objects and areas;
20.4. other requirements and aprobežojum;
20.5. information on the territory and restricted the allowed use.
21. the review of the district municipal planning development: 21.1. District Council decisions on district municipal planning development, the approval of the statement of work (adding work task), the organisation of a public consultation and district municipal planning approval;
21.2. the materials of the public consultation in accordance with the provisions of 30 and 36 (including proposals received, entering the district municipal planning development, as well as the development of the second stage results of the public consultation);
21.3. the statement and rejected the taken into natural and legal persons of the proposals and objections;
21.4. the institution's information, conditions and opinions;
21.5. the environmental report shall, in accordance with the law "on environmental impact assessment";
21.6. statement of compliance with the conditions of the institutions;
21.7. statement of district municipal planning compliance with higher level of planning planning requirements;
21.8. other information used in the district municipal development planning;
13.6. a detailed statement of reasons for the decline of the natural and legal persons.
III. development planning and public consultation 22. District municipal development planning based on: 22.1. existing district municipal planning;
22.2. the district municipal development program;
22.3. the administrative and territorial units of territorial structure;
22.4. the work task design;
22.5. the planning region planning and development programs;
22.6. The national planning, national programmes and sectoral development plans;
14.1. the adjacent district of the municipality and of the city planning;
22.8. specially protected natural areas conservation plans and instructions for the heritage areas and cultural monuments and conservation.
23. the district municipal development planning uses the geodetic reference system of Latvia in the topographical map of LKS92TM developed (not older than five years) with a scale of 1:50000 certainty. 24. the District Council, in deciding on district municipal planning development, confirm its development manager (Development Manager). The development manager is a district municipality official, which organizes the district municipal planning process, inform the district municipality as well as submit to the district municipality in the planning materials.
25. The District Council may appoint district municipal planning development Steering Group, which includes local and national authorities and, if necessary, to other institutions, as well as to establish one or more working groups, call the experts. The Steering Group led by the Engineering Manager.
26. the development manager and District Council approved terms of reference, which include: 26.1. District municipal planning development grounds, tasks, original materials and requirements;
26.2.9 and 10 of these regulations, paragraph institution list;
26.3. the district municipal planning timetable, indicating the planned public consultation measures.
27. Following the adoption of the decision on the approval of the statement of work and the first phase of the public consultation on the organisation of the district municipality: 27.1. organizes the first stage public consultation;
27.2. requests and receives from the sow said institutions district municipal planning development conditions, together with the District Council decision on district municipal planning and development approved a work task.
28. the first phase of the public consultation that lasts not less than four weeks, the district municipality shall publish a notice in the newspaper that the district is published at least once a week, and the newspaper "journal". The notification shall specify: 28.1. the District Council decision on district municipal planning development approvals;
28.2. Design Manager;
28.3. the first phase of the public consultation period;
28.4. This provision referred to in paragraph 29 the material staging location and time;
28.5. public consultation measures of time and place;
28.6. reception and written proposal submission site and time.
29. the first phase of the public consultation in the evaluation of transfer and available at the place and time in the district municipality or its institution exhibition: 29.1. existing district municipal planning;
29.2. the district municipal development program;
29.3. the planning of the region's planning and development programs;
29.4. other materials.
30. After the first phase of the public consultation and the body condition of receipt issued by the Engineering Manager compiles proposals received and the conditions and, if necessary, clarify the work task. Clarify the terms of reference approved by the District Council.
31. The District municipal planning editorial development manager shall be submitted to the District Council. The District Council is to decide on the district municipal planning transfer to public discussion and findings.
32. following the provisions referred to in paragraph 31 of the decision the District Council: 32.1. organizes the second stage public consultation;
32. requests and receives from work tasks the institutions referred to in the opinions of the district municipal territory planning, together with the municipality of the district planning version;
32.3. requests and receives from the district under the local authorities, as well as the adjacent District Council and Republican City Council opinions on the district municipal planning, together with the municipality of the district planning.
33. the second phase of the public consultation, which lasts a minimum of six weeks, the district municipality shall publish a notice in the newspaper that the district is published at least once a week, the newspaper "Latvian journal" and the District Council website. The notification shall specify: 33.1. the District Council decision on district municipal planning transfer to public consultation and opinion;
33.2. the second phase of the public consultation period;
33.3. the district municipal planning (first edition) of exhibition space and time;
33.4. the public consultation measures of time and place;
33.5. reception and written proposals for space and time;
20.9. the District Council website address on the internet where you published the district planning first.
34. the second phase of the public consultation in the evaluation of transfer and available space and time show at least the following material and documents: 34.1. the developed area of the municipal territory planning (first version);
21.3. the existing district municipal planning;
21.3. the district municipal development program;
21.4. the planning region planning and development programs;
34.5. Overview of public opinion and proposals received in the district municipal planning first editorial development;
21.5. the report on the local area and the adjacent district and city authorities of the Republic and proposals received in the district municipal planning first editorial development;
21.6. the report on the conditions provided by the institution;
21.6. the environmental review of the project.
35. Following the public consultation by the end of the second stage of development manager or working group shall prepare a public consultation materials, which include: 21.8. announcements and publications in the media;
35.2. the public consultation the exhibited district municipal planning documents and materials;
35.3. the public consultation events list;
35.4. written comments and replies to them;
22.1. the public consultation meetings.
36. The developed area of the municipal territory planning and public consultation, engineering manager of materials shall be submitted to the District Council. The District Council shall adopt one of the following decisions: 36.1. determine the district municipal planning version for the final version and send it to the regional development and local government Ministry for an opinion;
36.2. streamline district municipal planning version according to the opinions of the institution and the results of the public consultation and the preparation of district municipal planning final;
22.6. to reject the district municipal planning and development versions of it again to the new task.
37. If the District Council adopted this rule 36.1. the decision referred to in the subparagraph, district municipality two weeks after that decision, the district municipal planning the final version sent to the regional development and local government Ministry will give an opinion. Regional development and local government Ministry's opinion provides eight weeks.
38. If the District Council adopted this rule 36.2. the decision referred to in the subparagraph, district municipality provides residents, area under the authorities and institutions that have provided opinions on the district municipal planning editorial, the opportunity to get acquainted with this planning the final version in the following order:
38.1. writing these rules 9 and 10 institutions referred to in paragraph 1, and shall publish the rules referred to in paragraph 28 of the newspapers for information about the place and time in which at least three weeks you can get acquainted with the district municipal planning final and resubmit your opinions and feedback;
38.2. the two weeks following that rule 38.1. the notification referred to in subparagraph enables the district authorities and under the adjacent district municipalities, the cities of the Republic and the provisions of paragraph 9 and 10 representatives of the bodies referred to in (if requested in writing by the institution) to examine the district municipal planning in the final version of the dossier;
23.8. ensure this provision in paragraph 9 and 10 representatives of the above bodies and other interested parties the opportunity to receive the necessary explanations of district municipal planning final;
23.9. two weeks before the district municipal planning in the final editorial review sessions on their writing these rules 9 and 10 institutions referred to in points and publish the provision referred to in paragraph 28 of the newspapers the meeting time and place.
39. the decision of the district municipal planning approval of District Council recognises the previous district municipal planning on unenforceable. The decision of the district municipal planning approval of amendments, the District Council recognises the existing district municipal planning the amended part of unenforceable.
IV. the district municipal planning entry into force 40. After receipt of the opinion of the positive regional development and local government Ministry District Council approves the district municipal planning and local binding rule issued by the graphic part and the rules for the use of the territory. The decision approved the district's municipal territory planning and issued to local government regulations, not later than two weeks after its adoption, shall be published in the Gazette and in a newspaper of the district "journal", indicating the place where you can get acquainted with the approved district municipal planning. District municipal planning shall enter into force on the day following the decision of the authorities issuing the rules binding published in newspaper "journal".
41. Two weeks after district municipal planning entry into force the District Council shall submit for the record: 41.1. Regional development and local government Ministry, the district municipal planning, adding the original graphical part cards (plans) in electronic form;
41.3. regional environmental administration-district municipal planning part of the copy of the graphic that shows the territory planned (allowed) and the protection zone electronic vector form FAS 92 coordinate system;
25.7. District constituent local authorities — district municipal planning copy, adding a graphical part cards (plans) in electronic form.
42. the district municipal planning in certain areas (authorised) planned use and development of the use of the aprobežojum changes in the rules of procedure laid down in chapter III of the district municipal planning in the form of amendments, and their entry into force these rules 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 and 41 above.
V. concluding questions 43. Within three months of planning regional planning district of entry into force, the Council shall assess the district's municipal territory planning and, if necessary, shall take a decision on the amendment in the new district or municipal planning development.
44. at the local District Council elections three months assess the district's municipal territory planning and adopt a decision on its continuation in force of the amendment or on the new district municipal planning development.
45. the development of the existing district municipal planning and amendments thereto shall continue to develop according to the requirements of this Regulation: 45.1. the planning components of these regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down in chapter II;
45.2. the requesting and receiving opinions from this provision in paragraph 9 and 10 the said institutions;
45.3. the sending district municipal planning final regional development and local government Ministry for an opinion pursuant to this rule 36.1..
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by October 27, 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia