Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/120089
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 790 Riga 2005 October 25 (Mon. No 61 § 10) the rules on the minimum monthly wage and the minimum hourly rate Issued in accordance with article 61 of the law of work of the second part of rule 1, the minimum monthly salary in the normal working time and the minimum hourly rate.
2. the minimum monthly salary in the normal working time is 90lat. The minimum hourly rate is 0, 535lat.
3. Teenagers minimum hourly rate is 0, 611lat.
4. Employees who are exposed to particular risks, for which the normal working time is seven hours per day and 35stund a week, the minimum hourly rate is 0, 611lat.
5. the month when hours of work are less than the annual average number of hours of work a month, employees who contracted time payroll system with the minimum hourly rate of pay and who have completed all the monthly work hours, wages, minimum monthly wage, calculated wages increased by the difference between the calculated wages and the provision referred to in paragraph 2, the minimum monthly wage.
6. If the employees average earnings to be retained, it shall be increased by the difference between the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, the minimum monthly wage and the Cabinet of Ministers set minimum wages in those months for which you want the average monthly earnings.
7. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 23 September 2003 Regulation No 535 "rules on the minimum monthly wage and the minimum hourly rate" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 132).
8. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2006.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia