Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/120648
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 822 in Riga in 2005 (November 1. No 63 16) rules on the minimum requirements for admission and transfer student next class general educational establishments (except for boarding schools and special educational institutions) issued in accordance with the General Education Act, article 4 of the 18 i. General questions 1. determine minimum requirements: 1.1. student admission to general educational establishments (except for boarding schools and special educational institutions), which implements the general basic education and general secondary education programs;
1.2. the transfer student next class educational institutions that implement the general basic education and general secondary education programs.
2. Each year, before 1 March of the cities and districts of the Republic education administration, subject to the fulfillment of the prescribed classes, and educational placement of the municipal administrative territory, plan, and communicate to the education authority number of trainees to be captured: 2.1. 1. and 10. class: general education, which shall implement the general basic education and general secondary education programs;
2.2. class 7-gymnasium.
3. private educational institutions which implement the general basic education and general secondary education programs, information on the number of trainees to be captured, notify the relevant Republican city or district education authority.
4. Learners with special needs taking general education institution, if it implements the relevant licensed special education program.
II. Document design, takes the student educational institution 5. Educational institutions (hereinafter referred to as the Director), assuming the application for student admission in the institution provides learners of the parents or guardians (parents) and teachers the opportunity to become acquainted with the following educational institutions: 5.1 registration certificate;
5.2. Accreditation page;
5.4. the internal rules;
5.5. the licensed educational programs;
5.6. the accreditation of education programs.
6. to apply for student education, parent or learner, older than 16 years, submit to the Director of the application. It indicates the following: 6.1 in the learner's name, surname and personal code;
6.2. in the learner's home address during training;
6.3. the selected education program.
7. the application shall be accompanied by the following documents: 7.1 obtain education (if applicable) a copy of an identity document (presentation of the originals);
7.2. the child health card (026/u form);
7.3. the State or local government pedagogical Medical Commission's opinion, if the student takes the special education programme;
Student 7.4 photo if the educational institution has established the following requirements.
8. the Director shall register the application in the presence of the applicant compares the education obtained copies of the supporting documents, certified copies of original and correct with the signature and stamp.
9. the student takes the institution of education in class and education program with the Director's order.
10. After the host educational institution student facilities by persons apply (if the learner learn couples from one educational institution to another, the personal file is continued).
11. the educational administrations shall make proper entry of student registration and records book and point 11.1. trainees in: sequence number (this is the same as his personal file number);
11.2. the learner's name, surname and personal code;
11.3. the class in which the learner take (order date, number);
11.4. student residence address.
12. Educational Administration in two weeks after the reception of the trainees made a record of the student's electronic database.
13. After taking education to the learners take the learner's licence. Student's certificate the Director confirms with a signature and seal. Its validity is no longer for each subsequent school year of September 15.
14. After reception of the educational institution on the basis of a written application of the older learners and reconciliation with the local government, the Director of the order may provide that the 1-4th grade education, part of the program curriculum learning implemented the family, parental responsibility if: 14.1 parents reasoned that: 14.1.1 the learner training required. special circumstances which the educational institution is unable to provide;
14.1.2. the learner's poor health (II, III or IV of the health group, which represents a statement that is issued by a family doctor);
14.1.3. learner psychologically not ready for collective training, despite educational psychologist or social educators working with learners;
14.2. the home is created in learner training required;
14.3. parents and education authorities have brought their administration in the order in which to advise the parents, and the order in which the educational authorities evaluate learner educators teaching achievements in the year.
III. Admission 1.15 to sign up for a class of children start education training institutions 1. class, starting with the current year 10 March and until the beginning of the school year, parents are entitled to the following: 15.1 the authorities planned the number of trainees in its administrative territory of existing educational institutions 1. classes next school year;
15.2. the procedure for submitting applications under consideration for admission and educational class 1;
15.3. time limits (if such is defined by the municipality) and the order in which submissions are to be registered for admission to educational institutions 1. class.
16. Parents of children applying for admission in class 1, displays the identity document and submit these rules 6 and 7 of the documents referred to in paragraph by adding a statement of learning education program and five-year-old child in compulsory preparation sešgadīg school or that it is visited. If that program is mastered in the family, the parents of their writing to the educational institution.
17. If the child is not enrolled in an educational establishment, the Director gives parents a reasoned written response. The Director shall inform the authorities about the refusal of education administration and the Municipal Education Department provide parents information about vacancies in other relevant administrative territory of existing educational institutions.
IV. moving a learner from one educational institution to another 18. If the learner (compulsory education age) who learn the basic education programme in State or municipal educational establishment, go learn to another educational institution, older: 18.1. based on an application, receive a certificate from the Director of education, to which the learner wants go to learn. Cognitive learners to guarantee admission in an educational establishment on a specific date;
18.2 18.1. these provisions referred to in the certificate and the application for withdrawal shall be submitted in the learner's educational Director, in which the learner at that moment still learning.
19. the Director on the basis of these provisions referred to in paragraph 18 of the document, order of deduction of learners from education authorities with a certificate. Order shall specify the reason for the deduction of the learner.
20. the educational administrations shall, no later than this rule 18.1. certificate referred to a specific day sends the new education institution in the learner's personal affairs, together with the stamp of the educational institution and the signature of the Director of the evidence and/or semester learning achievement assessment statement (if a learner changes the educational institution during the school year), and a cover letter.
21. Student registration and entry in the accounting books, from which the class learner withdrawal (point deduction order date and number), the new name of the educational institution and the personal things of the shipment date.
22. The Director of the educational institution to which the learner move to learn, with orders to take the learner's educational institution.
23. both the administration of educational institutions make the relevant changes in the electronic database.
24. to 10, 11 and 12 class learner go learn from one educational institution to another, he withdraws from educational institutions that teach, and this provision in paragraph 6 and 7 in the order submitted documents in another educational institution.
25. If a learner intends to launch a study in another country: 25.1. parents submit an educational application;
25.2. the education authority issued by education parents office stamp and the signature of the Director of the relevant semester or teaching achievement evidence assessment statement (if the learner plans to launch training in another State during the school year);
25.3. the educational institution from which the learner learn dropout or gone to another country, authorities duly inform the authorities concerned.
26. a student who is studying in another country for more than a year after the period ends with the Director's order from educational institutions and two weeks made the record student registration and accounting books and the electronic database. The education authority for deduction of the learner shall inform his parents.
27. If a learner has returned from studying in another country and want to continue learning the Latvian educational institution, Director: 27.1. is entitled to request from the student or learner, parents older than 16 years, documents describing and certifying another State learner learning learning content and learning outcomes assessment;
27.2. evaluation of the documents presented and the learner's academic achievements (if required by the respective subject teachers), shall decide on the admission of a particular learner class, and of the decision to inform the student and his parents.
28. If another country's learner, who so far have not lived in Latvia, logs on admission to an educational establishment, Director: 28.1. to call upon the subject teachers assess learners acquire education in Latvia compliance education program requirements, language skills, and previous educational documents and shall decide on the admission. On the decision of the Director shall inform the student and his parents;
28.2. in agreement with the parents in the learner determines the additional measures to be taken in the successful trainees for the continuation of education in Latvia (for example, individual advice in the language, Latvian individual learning plan for a specific period of time), and deadlines to meet them.
29. If a learner who mastered the special education program after rehabilitation with a State or local government pedagogical Medical Commission's opinion is admitted to general education institution, Director: 29.1. employing teachers, subjects evaluate student learning outcomes and learner, in agreement with the parents decide on the learner experience of compliance with the general education curriculum in a particular class, the level of knowledge and skills;
29.2. in agreement with the parents in the learner determines the additional measures to be taken in the success of learners for the continuation of education (for example, the inclusion of pedagogical correction curricula, individual counselling, individual learning plan for a specific period of time), and their deadlines.
V. Admission 10, 11 and 12 class 30. Basis for the reception in the learner's general secondary education program: elementary education certificate of 30.1., success and a certificate of elementary education statement (if one is received);
30.2. the other provisions of this paragraph 6 and 7 of those documents;
30.3. class 11 and 12 — testimony or learning achievement assessment statement (if a learner changes the educational institution during the school year);
18.9. if basic education is acquired in another State — education documents that describes and certifies the country concerned in the learner's learning content and learning achievement assessment in the educational degree.
31. After checking with the founding of the educational institution may set additional requirements for admission to a particular General secondary education in 10, 11 or 12. class, previously educational assessment, as well as arranging entrance examination.
32. where the educational institution for the reception of general secondary education in the entrance examination for the tool: 32.1. It stipulates no more than two subjects (if the entrance examination for the reception class, 10 it does not determine the subjects that you get the certificate of primary education);
32.2. the Director shall issue an order of logon time limit for the entrance examination and cognitive developments and evaluation procedures;
32.3. in order for the Director creates each entrance examination to the Commission, which prepares its content and determine the evaluation criteria and procedures;
32.4. entrance examination results shall be recorded in minutes. The minutes shall be signed by all the members of the Commission the entrance examination.
33. the decision on the admission of trainees shall be adopted within five working days after the entrance examination. The decision shall inform the student in writing no later than three working days following its adoption.
34. Learner, who after the entrance examination is not admitted to the institution, at their request, provide entrance examination protocol statement.
35. Ja10, 11 and 12 class learner plans to study or studying abroad, or have returned from studying abroad, he all education related issues addressed in this provision, respectively, 25, 26, 27 and 28 above.
Vi. transfer of the trainees in the next class (except for 9 and 12) 36. Student moves in the next class, if he has received the annual assessment of all the relevant education programs in a given class specific subjects (except for the items from which the learner is released) and not more than three (Elementary) or two (secondary education) of them received the rating, which, according to the national education standard prescribed in the learner's learning achievement assessment procedure does not meet the standards laid down in the subjects sample results or lower than four balls.
37. the educational pedagogical Council recommendation the Director has the right to not have more than two of the school year closing the checks work in 5, 7 and 8 class, as well as 10 and 11 grade: 37.1. by order of the Director, no later than the end of the first semester is determined by their subjects, which organized the school year closing the checks and validates the test programme;
37.2. the closing of the school year the tests be included in the content of concepts that meet the academic year learning the subject content.
38. Pēcpārbaudījum and additional training activities for learners (advice) can determine the subject areas in which learning achievement assessment: 38.1.1.-4. class does not meet the standards laid down in the subjects sample results or annual rating is lower than four balls or "not counted", or "no rating";
38.2.5-8, 10 and 11 grade year rating is lower than four balls or "not counted", or "not rated".
39. in pēcpārbaudījum Trainees and further training measures (advice) organises as follows: 39.1. pēcpārbaudījum and additional training measures (advice) is determined by the order of the Director of education at the pedagogical Council the authority or the Director of a certain part of Board (the Council necessarily participate in the classes concerned groups educators) recommendations;
24.4. the education authority of pēcpārbaudījum and additional training activities (consultations) shall inform the student and the parents and teachers make the relevant record evidence;
39.3. additional training activities (counselling) not exceeding two weeks;
24.5. pēcpārbaudījum for educational institutions within the time limits, their progress down to no more than four days. Pēcpārbaudījum the assessment presented in the exam Protocol.
40. Pēcpārbaudījum rating record class journal and learning achievement summary log.
41. Annual assessment of subjects post: 41.1. in all classes (except 3 and 6 class), taking into account the semesters 1 and 2, as well as assessment of the school year closing the checks work evaluation and pēcpārbaudījum assessment (if one is set);
41.2.3 and 6 class, in addition to taking into account the national assessment tests.
42. where the annual evaluation of the learner in the subjects of disagreement, which does not resolve the negotiations between parents and teachers of the subject, in accordance with the parents ' request in writing within two weeks after the annual rating of the subjects written notification: 42.1. the Director creates a learner learning achievements of the Commission determination (by subject guide for representatives of the Commission and of the other teachers);
26.2. this rule 42.1. referred to the Commission, on the basis of the standard subjects, the school subjects in requirements and learning outcomes obtained ratings of school year, provide a written opinion to the Director;
26.3. the Director shall take a decision on the annual assessment of the learner in the relevant subjects in the approval or review procedures and inform parents.
43. the decision on the postponement or abandonment of the trainees for a second year in the same class are presented with the Director's order and at the end of the school year written notice to the parents and teachers, as well as to make the relevant record evidence.
44. In special cases, if the learners have the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities, social and psychological readiness, emotional educational pedagogical Council shall decide on the opportunity given to the learner's curriculum in one year to be proficient in two or more classes of subjects (course) program content. The question of educational pedagogical Council shall examine if: 44.1. parents not later than one month before the end of the school year presented a reasoned application to the Director with a request to allow the learner to acquire in one year, two or more classes of subjects (course) program content;
44.2. the Director, after consultation with the teachers, as well as the learner after assessment of older application with the order determined by the required time of ieskaiš;
44.3. the learner to a certain time has passed in certain education programs included on future subject (course) program content and certain state tests (the results are presented in the form of a Protocol).
VII. final question
45. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia