Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/121583
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 866 Riga 2005 (15 November. No 66 19. §) rules for the circulation of information relating to official controls for food Issued under Cabinet installations of article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 of rule 1 shall determine the procedures for the circulation of information concerning the official control of foodstuffs.
2. food and veterinary service (hereinafter service) provides the active assistance administered by the other Member States of the European Union, the competent authorities in connection with all the food monitoring statutory supervisory procedures and quality requirements applicable to food, as well as for administrative violations, related to the food chain.
3. the service of the European Union Member States with information on the requested no information on official controls carried out by the authority in Latvia, ga rantēj food food regulatory compliance regulatory requirements. Judicial proceedings is not given. If it is not possible to send original documents, send them copies.
4. If at the time of the exchange of information is found in the information exchange process of law and European Union law violations, the Department shall notify the Member States of the European Union concerned to the competent authority for each measure: UR4.1.kas is made in connection with this offence;
4.2. which envisaged to prevent the recurrence of the infringement.
5. with regard to information collected from the European Union on the participation of other competent national authorities, the service complied with restricted access in the protection of the information communicated. Litigation processes this information can only be used with the other Member States of the European Union's consent in accordance with international conventions and agreements on mutual assistance in criminal matters.
6. Refusal to provide the other Member States of the European Union requested the competent authorities restricted access information service based in writing.
7. the provisions in force before 1 January 2006.
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 29 October 1993 of Directive 93/99/EEC on the subject of additional measures concerning the official control of foodstuffs.
Prime Minister, Minister of Finance Minister of Agriculture Spurdziņš o. m. rose Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 November 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia