Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/122689
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 914 in Riga 2005 29 November (pr. No 70 60) subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior personnel with special ranks accidents at work investigation and accounting procedures Issued under the Labour Protection Act 13 the first subparagraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the unsolved and lists the accidents at work (hereinafter accident) which have taken place with the Ministry of the Interior (hereinafter the Ministry) subordinated institutions (hereinafter referred to as the authority) personnel with special ranks (hereinafter employees).
2. Accidents investigated and accounted for: 2.1 identify accident causes and conditions, as well as the persons who committed the statutory requirements;
2.2. the documentary presentation of the accident and to ensure that employee or the employee's death, dependent persons and heirs access to social guarantees.
3. investigate all accidents when: 3.1 an accident caused the loss of employee working for a period of more than one day;
3.2. the employee been exposed to blood or other fluids, or cast front that is or may be infected, and this contact is found, the risk of contamination, if not immediate incapacitation.
4. Accident Investigation apply to all the provisions referred to in paragraph 3 of the accident occurring to an employee: 4.1 of their duties, also in this case: 4.1.1. learning, internship or training practices;
4.1.2. the mission;
4.1.3. moving between objects, if this action is associated with the service;
4.1.4. saving the person's life, providing public policy, defending the country or person's property, even if the accident occurred from official duties in the free time;
4.2. when in possession of the institutions existing in the vehicle on the way to work or from work or change the interval (for example, aircraft, marine and river ships ' crew members, the head of road transport);
4.3. working time, including: 4.3.1. If an employee unlawfully killed (intentionally or negligently) or personal injury suffered by him in the performance of their duties;
4.3.2. compliance with duties related to the dispute (conflict situations);
4.3.3. using a personal vehicle with a written order of the authority uses the service or authority;
4.3.4. performing any act in the interest of the authority, also if there were no order of the authority;
4.4. the authorities in the territory or other place of employment during working hours and within prescribed breaks (such as lunch breaks), the employee arrange jobs for the use of work equipment and personal protective equipment, while sanitary and household premises and equipment at the time of the crash and an employee moving to a job site before starting or after the end of the work;
4.5. If an employee of their duties, the single (no more than one work shift) risk factor effects on the body caused by acute illness, professional work environment risk factors exposure caused chronic illness or worsening natural disasters (such as an earthquake, landslide, flood, storm), animals and insects caused by the employee's health;
4.6 in accordance with an order made at the service of another employer.
5. A foreign country provided documents showing that the employee business travel, internship or training time, have an accident, shall be assimilated to this provision the law referred to in paragraph 21 of the accident service, if the following conditions are met: 5.1 the information contained in the documents clearly demonstrate that the employee to whom they are issued, is the victim of an accident;
5.2. for the documents issued abroad are attached notarized translation into Latvian language;
5.3. a staff member who issued the document, confirming the relevant document issued by a foreign State is real, has adhered to international treaties, and other laws and regulations for the certification of the authenticity of the document.
6. The employee or the person who represents the interests of the victim, documents proving the foreign country the accident shall be submitted to the Ministry. Ministry within five working days after the receipt of the document transmitted copies of the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the victim.
7. Expenses related to the accident investigation, shall be borne by the institution, the employee is the victim of the accident.
8. About the accident in a timely and high-quality investigations and the preparation of an opinion or a responsible officer, order (order) is asked to lead the accident investigation Commission (hereinafter the Commission) or the Special Commission of inquiry.
9. the control of the Ministry, as authorities carry out accident investigations and records.
II. investigation of accidents 10. employees, direct supervisor or witnessed the accident immediately notify employee's direct supervisor, or operational authority desk officer. Under the order of the named person on the accident report to the Authority's boss.
11. the witness of the accident must immediately provide the employee first aid and delivered him to the medical institution or to call an ambulance, as well as to the accident scene to the beginning of the investigation to keep intact (if it does not endanger other people's lives or the environment does not cause accidents, fire and do not interfere with the progress of the service or business process).
12. If it is not possible to keep the site intact, the employer immediately after the accident provides accident instead of fixing the existing situation of the documentary.
13. Within two working days, following an accident or following receipt of the information about the accident or the authority of the territorial unit with which the Chief of staff in case of accident, of the hospital's request in writing these rules referred to in annex 1 for the severity of the disorder.
14. The medical establishment within three days after the authorities or the receipt of a request by the Ministry free of charge shall issue a certificate of health severity in accordance with the provisions of annex 1. Certificate shall state whether the disorder is severe or not severe (according to this provision, paragraph 15), as well as accident victims ' body parts (according to the rules laid down in annex 2 classification) and the accident experience health problems (according to this provision the classification laid down in annex 3).
15. Serious health disorder is: UR15.1.dz the risks of freedom (a life-threatening injury is that it caused or threatened the victim in the following hours life regardless of medical effectiveness, progress and outcome of the disease): the UR15.1.1.boj agenda that penetr skull, chest and abdominal cavity, or the spinal canal, also if there is no internal organ damage;
UR15.1.2.sl disabled and open the skull vault or foot fractures, except isolated cranial Vault fractures of the outer tiles;
15.1.3. the large blood vessel — aorta, common, external and internal miegartērij, pelvic, femur, raise the arteries and the veins, respectively), the damage;
15.1.4.ar objective data confirmed a intrakraniāl hemorrhage;
15.1.5. heavy and medium heavy brain damage or brain bruise, that (clinical manifestations) is limited to part of the brain stem;
15.1.6. one or more vertebra vertebrae fractures, fractures with you at mežģ or mežģījum;
UR15.1.7.sl disabled in the thoracic, abdominal and pelvic cavities, as well as the kidney organ damage with symptoms that suggest that life is threatened;
UR15.1.8.III and IVpakāp of the burns that cover no less than 10% of the body surface, the IIpakāp burns covering more than 20% of the body surface, respiratory Burns;
15.1.9. penetration in the throat, larynx, trachea and esophagus damage;
15.1.10. cervical compression of organs with the phenomenon of asphyxia complex (for example, brain blood circulation disturbances, unconsciousness, amnesia);
15.1.11. other damage that caused a life-threatening condition, severe shock, collapse, fat embolisms, a life-threatening blood loss (acute);
15.2. the long cauruļkaul, upper arm, thigh, or both lielkaul the forearm bone-fracture;
15.3. the pelvic bone fractures;
15.4. the sternum or a rib fracture of three and more;
15.5. many members of the body and skeletal bone fractures at a time (without a severe shock);
UR15.6.sl disabled or discovered the great joint (shoulder, elbow, and wrist bone sticks foot, hip, knee, Shin and foot), taking into account the damage to real life threats (a life-threatening bleeding, shock, acute heavy fat embolism);
15.7. Visual or hearing loss, or loss of the two ear shell;
15.8. voice loss or loss of the average third tongue level;
15.9. the hand or leg injury (arms or legs, hands or feet also isolation from the body);
15.10. first and second (I + II) finger, three fingers (one of them is the first finger) or four-finger amputation (both hands);
15.11. other organ or organ system damage or loss of function (paralysis or other functional State);
UR15.12.gr ūtniecīb stop (regardless of the duration of pregnancy), except if the pregnancy is another cause that is not associated with the work environment (for example, the parent body's individual characteristics, endocrine, immunological factors, mothers used drugs or her chronic disease).
16. If an employee duties during filling in contact with infected blood or other potentially contaminated liquids and no immediate health problems incurred (or person has found a treatment capacity of loss), but the probability of infection is possible, the employee shall forthwith notify in writing the final boss. The report shall indicate the location of the event, the time and circumstances in which the accident occurred. Report signature accident witnesses, if any, and approved by the employee's boss.
17. Accident specially created to investigate the accident investigation Commission.
18. the Commission, at least three officials in the institution's Chief or territorial authority Department Chief's written order (order) no later than five working days after the accident.
19. the Commission included in the Authority's staff unit officer and labour protection specialists (or the person who performs labour protection specialist responsibilities).
20. If an accident happened to that rule 4.6. employee referred to, the Commission establishes the authority of the employee injured, but its composition, in addition to this provision 19. persons referred to in paragraph 1 include the authorised person, in which the victim carried out their duties.
21. The Commission, after its creation immediately initiate and complete the six working days of the accident investigation, as well as draw up legislation on accidents at work (hereinafter referred to as the Act) in accordance with the provisions of the annex or opinion on accidents at work (hereinafter) in accordance with the provisions of annex 5. In exceptional cases, if it is not possible to get the necessary documents (such as delayed receipt of the certificate, State of health or absence can not receive employee, witness or officer of explanation), the period of investigation, with the Chief's order may be extended up to one month.
22. The Act specifies the factors of injuries in accordance with the provisions of annex 6, the causes of the accident, as well as measures of the accident prevention of the causes.
23. the opinion shall be drawn up, if the investigation found that: 23.1. accident, by which occurs across the loss or death is a direct causal link with the fact that the victim take alcohol, narcotic, toxic, psychotropic or other addictive substances or products, and it is not caused by the use of these substances that is associated with the service, or the performance of the duties of the substance in question is inappropriate storage or transfer;
23.2. the cause of death is not related to the accident, and is certified by forensic expert opinion or medical authorities certified;
23.3. committed suicide or attempt, and confirms the rights protection bodies;
23.4. the accident occurred, the employee making a criminal harms you, and criminal proceedings have been initiated, except when the employee is called to criminal liability for violation of road traffic regulations, driving;
14.6. the accident occurred before or after work, lunch break or set another break and spread the risk factors, except if the employee save another person or property and prevented a danger;
14.7. the accident happened to the duties of the service-related dispute (conflict situations) and the cause is not related to the performance of official duties.
24. This rule 23.4. in the case referred to in subparagraph, if the criminal proceedings against the employee completed due to lack of evidence or criminal offence due to lack or the composition of the Court, gave a favourable opinion, the Act shall be made after the 15dien decision on the completion of the criminal proceedings or supporting the entry into force of the judgment.
25. If force majeure or other reasons for accidents not reported during workdays, or accident victim for the loss of capacity to the Commission later investigated accidents and one month after the date of the establishment of the accident shall be made or opinion.
26. Act or the opinion drawn up four copies. The first copy shall accompany the materials of the investigation (the order of the creation of the Commission, the hospital's statement, the accident victim's employees, witnesses and the explanations of officials responsible, plans, diagrams and documents describing the accident scene, machines, mechanisms, equipment, service verification opinion).
27. the legislation drawn up in five copies in the event of an accident victim, an employee at the time of the accident was not alcohol, narcotic, toxic or psychotropic substances, except if the substances used for the performance of the duties of the service and the accident happened with the State fire and rescue service of specialized national servicemen civil servant, the border guard, the national police or security police officers with a special service rank: 27.1. protecting personal lives , health, rights and freedoms, property, public or national interest from criminal and other unlawful threats;
UR27.2.dz ēš a fire or rescue operations;
27.3. the direct State border protection and control;
27.4. the emergency prevention and relief measures;
17.1. the direct custody as a security feature or imprisonment as a criminal enforcement;
17.1. special training time in accordance with territorial authority or the unit training plan.
28. In the event of an accident suffered by several employees, or opinion shall be drawn up for each of the injured or killed employees.
29. After accident investigation and opinion of dialing or authority or its territorial units, respectively, or the boss opinion sent to the Ministry for the recording of the accident. After registering the opinion or Ministry reserves and store one copy of the legislation or opinion.
30. If the Ministry after receiving the opinion of the law or finds that the accident is investigated and the relevant documents are composed, not subject to the requirements of this regulation, or documents are discovered inaccuracies, the Ministry is entitled not to register the accident. In this case, three working days or opinion shall be returned to the body, requiring a period of repeated 10darbdien to investigate the accident.
31. If after investigation finds that the Ministry does not prevent failures in the investigation of the accident and in the preparation of the document, the Ministry is entitled to accident not to register and create a Ministry Commission back to the accident investigation.
32. After the accident, the first act of registration or a copy of the opinion and investigative materials stored in the body or the relevant territorial unit. One or a copy of the opinion of the authority shall without delay forward: 32.1. the employee or person representing his interests;
32.2. The State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the employee;
32.3. This provision referred to in paragraph 27, the Ministry of health and Social Affairs of the National Agency for compensation and one-time payment.
33. An employee, the person who represents their interests, or the person whose rights are affected or the opinion drawn up shall have the right within one month of its receipt of order subordinated to challenge it in the Supreme authority, submitting the application authority, which investigated the accident.
34. The Supreme authority, the receiving application is contested with accident investigation instrument drawn up by the Commission or an opinion, assess what happened in the circumstances of the accident and the decision to leave unchanged the legislation drawn up by the Commission of inquiry or opinion, or create a new accident investigation Commission. Repeating the accident investigation Commission created during the 10darbdien investigated the accident and draw up a new Act or opinion, by giving to the Ministry and the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the employee.
35. the Authority's decision to leave unchanged the legislation drawn up by the Commission, or opinion, or after the examination or opinion drawn up by the employee, the person representing his interests, or the person whose rights are affected or the opinion drawn up, within one month of its receipt of the appeal being administered by the District Court.
36. the authority or its territorial entities, on its own initiative or at the request of the law enforcement bodies may re-investigate the accident conditions, withdraw the authorities created the legislation drawn up by the Commission and draw up other legislation notified to the Ministry and the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the employee.
37. the Commission, when investigating accidents, are entitled to request and receive from State and local authorities the necessary information and documents, as well as require written and oral to the authorities, the witness, the accident victim's employee and another official clarification.
38. the authority or authorities, territorial unit by the Act, or in the absence of registration: 38.1. inform employees or the person who represents their interests on the right legislation in order to receive insurance compensation;
38.2. introduces the accident investigation authorities of officers and other employees;
UR38.3.akt or opinion within the time limit set out in measures to prevent the causes of the accident;
38.4.15 working days after an employee's temporary incapacity (Studio is able to page A) sends a notification to the Ministry on accidents in health problems and the loss of the Authority (annex 7). Shall indicate in the notice whether the incapacitation has ended or continue. If incapacity continues, then 15darbdien after transient inability to lapasB the conclusion of the Ministry announces the number of absence days.
39. Act or opinion and investigation material authority or authorities, territorial department stores 45gad and shall transfer to the archives.
40. the health compulsory insurance State Agency at the request of the Ministry shall forward to it a copy of the Act or opinion.
III. in special accident investigations 41. Special accident investigation (hereinafter special investigation), in the event of an accident: 25.5. finding one or more employee death;
41.2. the victim employee found serious health disorders.
42. about this rule referred to in paragraph 41 of accident (if the employee also died in the accident caused by the disability period) the authority shall without delay notify the Ministry and the national police administration (Department), the area in which the accident occurred. The notification shall state the name of the authority, the accident date, time and place of accident victims, the number of employees, the name, surname, personal code, gender, place of residence, profession, as well as details of the circumstances of the accident.
43. The special investigation carried out with the Ministry of public order of the Secretary of the Special Investigation Commission created at least three officials. The Commission must include a representative of the Ministry of personnel departments and authorities delegated representative. If necessary, the Commission shall include the Ministry of health and Social Affairs State agency representative.
44. the Special Investigation Commission of the 15darbdien during the accident and draw up a specific investigation or opinion. In exceptional cases, if it is not possible for the right time to get the necessary documents (such as a complex and prolonged inspection, delayed receipt of the certificate, State of health or absence may not get the victim, witness or officer of explanation), special investigations with the State Secretary of the Ministry's order may be extended.
45. If an employee died in the accident caused by the disability period, special investigation time from the employee's date of death, if you have not previously made a special investigation.
46. the special investigation, the Special Investigation Commission is entitled: require written and 46.1. verbal witness, the accident victim's employee and another officer of explanation;
46.2. invite specialists and experts;
46.3. the request to the authority: special investigation 46.3.1. provide the necessary information and documents;
46.3.2. provide the opportunity to carry out technical calculations and laboratory measurements, assess security compliance, to capture damaged objects and the location of the event, as well as other special investigation necessary actions;
46.3.3. If necessary, the special investigation provides stakeholders with appropriate protective clothing, footwear and other personal protective equipment;
46.4. the request from State and local authorities to the accident investigation-related documents;
28.9. investigating the road accident-related, familiar with the relevant documents for the traffic police administration. If the path to the documents held by police are not available for more than 15darbdien, the Special Investigation Commission, when drawing up the legislation, or the opinion has the right not to reveal details of road traffic offences, including a reference that details of road traffic offences are available in appropriate way in the documents drawn up by the police.
47. at the end of the investigation the special Special Investigation Commission on the basis of the findings of the investigation materials, or opinion shall be drawn up in five copies.
48. If the Special Investigation Commission finds that there are 27 of these rules the conditions referred to in paragraph, drawn up in six copies of the law and copies of any legislation sent to the Ministry of health and social agencies to grant and lump-sum compensation to be paid.
49. If a special investigative Commission member does not agree with the content of the opinion or the law, he signed the Act, or the opinion of individual objections, and attaching a question mark or the first opinion piece.
50. special investigative materials are: 50.1. Act or opinion;
50.2. the opinion of the inspection;
50.3. the accident scene plan, diagram, photos, video and other material;
50.4. the victim employee, witness and another official written explanations;
50.5. orders (orders), decisions, instructions and other documents related to the accident;
50.6. details of employee instruction and training of labour protection;
50.7. object, weapons, ammunition, vehicles, equipment and other objects of conformity assessment of the technical state of the document, as well as environmental factors hazardous or harmful material of analysis relating to the place where the accident occurred;
50.8. This provision in the treatment referred to in paragraph 14 of the statement of the authority or the employee's death, a copy of the identity document;
50.9. Ministry's central medical examiner's Commission statement of the employee's State of health before the accident, if such is necessary;
50.10. approval, law enforcement authorities when suicide;
50.11. professionals and experts;
50.12. extracts of orders (orders) and regulations, which provides for measures to guarantee the security of the service conditions and the implementation of the measures laid down on officers;
50.13. an order for the Special Commission of inquiry.
51. the Special Investigation Commission within three working days after the opinion of the registration or transfer: 51.1. special investigation or opinion the first copies and originals of the materials of the investigation, the Ministry;
51.2. special investigation or a second opinion and copies of materials of the investigation — the authority that the employee is the victim;
51.3. the special investigation of the Act or a third opinion and copies of materials of the investigation, the national police administration (Department), the area in which the accident occurred. The national police administration (Department) after examination of the documents referred to, decide on the initiation of criminal proceedings or the refusal to initiate criminal proceedings and inform the Ministry;
51.4. special investigation or opinion — in the third copy of the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the employee;
51.5. special acts of investigation or the fourth copy of the opinion, the employee or the person who represents their interests, or the person whose rights are affected or dialled.
52. Special provisions drawn up by the Commission of inquiry or opinion of an employee, the person who represents their interests, or the person whose rights are affected or the opinion drawn up shall have the right within one month of receiving it to challenge the Ministry. The Ministry, considering the circumstances, decide to leave the unedited special legislation drawn up by the Commission for the investigation or opinion, or creates a new accident specially Commission of inquiry that month, repeatedly investigated the accident and draw up a new Act or opinion, by giving the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the declared place of residence of the employee.
53. the Ministry's decision to leave unchanged the Special Commission of inquiry or opinion drawn up or after a special investigation or opinion drawn up by the employee, the person representing his interests, or the person whose rights are affected or the opinion drawn up, within a month of receiving it, you can challenge the district administrative court.
54. After the special investigation of the receipt of the material or its territorial departments shall make these rules referred to in paragraph 38 and notified in writing to the Ministry on the measures of the accident prevention of the causes.
IV. Accident records 55 accidents for which the drawn Act, or opinion, or its territorial Department tracks and records the accident accounting journal (annex 8).
56. the Ministry registers and lists all of the accidents for which the drawn or opinion that have occurred with the subordinated to the Ministry of personnel, and once a month, submit information to the Central Statistical administration.
57. Foreign countries relating to the accidents recorded by the Ministry after the employee or person representing his interests, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6 shall submit documents (copies) confirming the accident.
V. closing question 58. provisions applicable to 1 December 2005.
Prime Minister, Health Minister g. Smith in place of the Minister for the Interior, Minister of agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules applicable to 1 December 2005.
2. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 29 November 2005, regulations no 914 accident injured body part classification code the body part name 00 injured body part cannot be determined 10 head (without the detailed list) 11 heads and cranial nerves and blood vessels of the brain blood vessels 12 face 13 eye (eye) ear (ears) 14 15 teeth 18, suffered multiple head, part 19 other parts that is not above 20 Neck (no detailed listing) 21 neck, spine and neck vertebrae of the neck, the 22 other parts that are not above 30 Back (no detailed listing) 31 back, including spine and vertebrae in the back, the other the back part 39, not 40 above torso and organs (without a detailed listing) 41 chest, ribs (including joints) and shoulder blades 42 chest part , including 43 pelvis organs and abdominal organs, including 48 torso, site of many of the 49 wounded torso, other parts that are not above 50 upper limbs (no detailed listing) 51 Shoulder and shoulder joints of the hand, including 52 elbow hand 53 54 hand (fingers) of 58 55 wrist upper limbs, suffered many places 59 upper limbs, other parts, not above 60 of the lower limbs (no detailed listing) 61 hip and hip joint 62 feet , including knee ankle foot 63 64 65 foot finger (finger) 68 lower limbs, many of the places affected 69 lower limbs, other parts not previously identified 70 body (no detailed listing) 71 body (systemic effects) 78 victims many body sites 99 other body parts other than the above instead of the Interior Minister — the Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 November 2005, regulations no 914 accident health gained in types of classification code type 000 health injury type unknown or not specified 010 wounds and superficial injuries Superficial wounds 012 011 Open wounds 019 other wounds and superficial injuries bone fractures of type 020 021 022 Closed fractures open fractures 029 other types of bone fractures dislocations, strains and 030 izstiepum, 031 dislocations spinal vertebrae and mežģījum (subluksācij) and izstiepum, 039 032 Sprain the other wrench, sprain and izstiepum types 040 Traumatic amputation (loss of body parts), brain concussion and 103 injuries of brain concussion and 051 intrakraniāl injuries 052 internal injuries
059 other brain concussion and internal injuries sustained kinds 060 Burns, Scalds from frostbite to Burns and scalds from 061 and 062 (thermal) chemical burns, Frostbite, 063 069 other Burns, Scalds from frostbite and types of poisoning and infection 070 071 072 Acute poisonings acute infectious 079 other poisoning and infection types 080 drowning and asphyxia (suffocation) 081 Asphyxia (suffocation) Drowning and fatal 082 subsidence 089 other forms of asphyxia and drowning 090 the effect of sound and vibration, Acute hearing loss 091 099 other sound effects and vibration the effects of temperature extremes, 100 light and radiation effects 101 heat and sunstroke 102 effects of radiation (non-thermal) effects of Reduced temperature 103 109 other temperature extremes, light and radiation effects of shock 120 110 many injuries the other 999 injuries, other than those mentioned above — Minister for the Interior Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 6 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 November 2005, regulations no 914 accident victims breakdown by factors of 10 injuries Elektrostrāv exposure , exposure to heat, cold, with poisonous substances 11 contact with electrical Sparks, lightning effects Elektrostrāv effects of 12, (contact with electrical contacts) 13 contact with open fire, burning objects or the environment 14 contact with cold, frozen items, the environment 15 encounter with poisonous substances, inhalation, contact with the 16 toxic substances by absorbing its 17 contact with toxic substances if swallowed its 19 other 20 drowning , subsidence, wrapping 21 drowning in liquid solids in burial 22 23, faced suffocation with gas 29 other 30 horizontal or vertical collision with a stationary object (human movement) 31 fall of Bruising altitude 31 bruise that accrued to fall (vertical motion) 32 clash with stationary objects (horizontal movement) 39 40 Other objects in motion effects 41 traveler articles effects of Falling objects effect 42 43 worn the subject of the effects of šūpojoš, 44, a rotating object in motion effect 45 collision with objects in motion, and for vehicles (the victim in motion) 46 50 Other contact with sharp, pointed, rough, uneven objects 51 contact with sharp objects (knives, blades) 52 contact with pointed object (nails, pins) 53 contact with rugged, rough subject other reinforcements, 59 60 61 compression compression reinforcements, equipment, objects inside the 62 reinforcements compression equipment, land or other object 63 reinforcements, the compression between the objects in the hand, leg, 64 finger reinforcements, bruising or amputation, other 70 69 physical or mental tension, stress, physical stress 71 musculoskeletal system 72 physical stress, noise, light, radiation exposure 73 mental tension, stress or shock 79 80 Other human or animal attack bite 82 81 animal insect bite 83, Sting other people's physical effects (such as punch, JAB, strangulation) 89 99 others remaining in place of the Minister for the Interior, Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia