Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/123852
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 944 in Riga in 2005 (on 13 December. No 74 31. §) rules on benefits and compensation and the cost of the procedure of the representative and his assistant Issued in accordance with the law of the Prosecutor's Office article 58.4 sixth part i. General questions 1. determine the benefits and compensation and the cost of the procedure of representative (hereinafter referred to as the agent) and his assistant.
2.Uz assistant representatives in accordance with the law on the public prosecutor's representative certain benefits apply and compensation arrangements and costs in proportion to the time worked assistant representatives.
3. Salary allowance for service abroad (hereinafter referred to as the Payroll benefit), the benefit for the stay in a foreign country and the spouse allowance for the child's stay in a foreign country is determined by multiplying the amount of the allowance with the cost of living in the Netherlands – in 1.05 ratio 4. Prosecuting statutory benefits the public prosecutor's Office transferred to the personal account representative of the credit institution.
5. compensation of the public prosecutor's Office transferred to the personal representative of the credit institution in accordance with the account of the amount of costs and expenses of supporting source documents, not exceeding the compensation laid down in these provisions.
6. the travel and moving expenses of the required funds representative may receive an advance, if the Prosecutor General's Office filed in advance you request.
II. Salary allowance 7. Wages benefit is 20685lat years, and it is determined by multiplying 19700lat by the rules referred to in paragraph 3, the cost of living factor.
8. Salary allowance is determined, beginning with the first calendar day when the agent arrived at the place of employment outside the Republic of Latvia, to do the service of the milk income. Salary allowance of the delegate, if granted him leave without pay.
9. Salaries allowance shall be paid monthly, the amount specified in the year divided by 12. Iii. Benefit for the stay in a foreign country and the spouse allowance for the child's stay in a foreign country 10. Benefit for the spouse's residence in a foreign country is 7245lat years, and it is determined by multiplying 6900lat by the rules referred to in paragraph 3, the cost of living factor.
11. the benefit of the child's stay in a foreign country is: 11.1.2520 lat year if the child is 12 years of age. It is determined by multiplying 2400lat by the rules referred to in paragraph 3, the cost of living Division ratio;
11.2.2835 lats a year if the child is older than 12 years. It is determined by multiplying 2700lat by the rules referred to in paragraph 3, the cost of living factor.
12. the benefit for the stay in a foreign country and the spouse allowance for the child's stay in a foreign country representative starts to get on the first calendar day when the spouse and the child arrives at the place of the representative outside the Republic of Latvia.
13. the benefit for the stay in a foreign country and the spouse allowance for the child's maintenance costs in foreign stranger with every month, year in the fixed amount by 12 Representatives of 14 family members (spouse and children) can stay in the place permanently or periodically. The family residence is considered permanent if their absence outside of employment during the calendar year, not over 90dien, including providing representatives leave. In some cases, if there are extenuating reasons (such as illness, death of a family member), with the General Prosecutor's written permission of absence may be extended, but not more than 150dien.
15. the benefits of the child's stay in a foreign country representative is paid until the child reached the age of 18 (if you have obtained a secondary education) or an acquired secondary education (if the age of 18 have not yet obtained a secondary education) where the educational institution is located in the place of business in the country.
16. If family members are staying permanently abroad, benefit for the stay in a foreign country and the spouse allowance for the child's stay in a foreign country representative receives for the same period for which payroll benefits received.
17. If the spouse does not reside in the place permanently (resident only periodically), a representative does not receive benefit for legal residence in a foreign country.
18. If the child does not reside in places of Permanent Representative, receive an allowance for the child's actual residence time in a foreign country.
19. the representative is obliged to immediately notify the Attorney General about conditions when the lost grounds for payment of the allowance for the spouse or a child's stay in a foreign country.
IV. the allowance for the purchase of household equipment, moving to the place of employment abroad 20. Representative, moving to the place of employment abroad, paid a lump sum payment for the purchase of household equipment.
21. the amount of the allowance for the purchase of household equipment is 900lat.
22. If the representative on the State of the place moves with the spouse, which places the country staying permanently, benefits increased by the 20pr cents. For each minor child who places of staying permanently in the country, benefits increased by 10procent.
23. the household allowance for the purchase of equipment not paid if: 23.1. service of the country has had a permanent residence of the representative to the launch of official duties;
23.2. the representative moves to the place of employment for a period not exceeding one year.
24. My household equipment remains the property of the delegate.
25. If the representative at the same election or disciplinary misconduct reference from foreign country, he released the service allowance amounting to: 25.1.100 percent, after moving to the State of the service is not passed in the year;
25.2.40 percent, after moving to service the country's elapsed more than a year, but less than two years.
V. Benefits service needs to be used to cover the travel expenses 26. Benefits for the purposes of the transport service failed to 40lat of mu is a month.
27. The allowance shall not be paid if the representative is provided the service of transport means, as well as vacation time.
28. If the service vehicle for some time is not used, the agent needs to use of the service, benefits, transportation to cover this cost in proportion to the number of calendar days in the month when the service vehicle was not in use.
Vi. The apartment rent and utilities expense compensation 29. Apartment rental and utility costs in the amount of the refund is 23800lat year. If the actual expenditure on rental housing and utility expenses are less than the specified in these provisions apartment lease and utility costs, the actual costs shall be borne by the delegate.
30. The apartment rent and utility costs in the amount of the refund will stop vim down two people in the family. For each subsequent family member who maintains a permanent place of service, apartment lease and utility costs of discharging shall be increased by the amount of pieciemprocent.
31. If the representative or his or her spouse in the country of the place holding a house or apartment in which he resides, and has his habitual residence, apartment rent and utilities are not compensated.
32.Ar apartment rental contract-related expenses (such as fees for brokerage services) offset according to the doc ments, not exceeding three months rent.
33. These rules in a particular apartment rent and utilities expense compensation attributable to a furnished apartment.
VII. Child's school and pirmsskolasizdevum compensation 32. Children of school and pre-school expenses in accordance with the reasoned written application of the representative and the documents certifying the training expenses, the following extent: Penny 34.1.90 percent, if the child attends the place concerned or the local education authority or international institutions for children of employees of general education;
34.2.60 percent, if the child attends a private place of staff concerned of general education, but he has the opportunity to learn the State or local education authority or international institutions for children of employees in a general education institution;
34.3.90 percent, if the child attends preschool educational institution and both parents fulfil their duties abroad or the child is in the place in the country with only one parent.
35. The provisions referred to in paragraph 34 of the education choice and accept the decision on the child's school and pre-school expenses refund accepted the Attorney-General, on the basis of the written submissions of the representative (the situation) and training expenses of supporting documents.
VIII. The travel and removal expenses compensation 36. Representative is compensated for such travel and removal expenses: 36.1. representatives, his spouse and children (family members), the travel and removal expenses when going to the place of employment abroad and returning from it;
36.2. the representative and his family travel by going on vacation to Latvia in the current and coming back to the place of employment abroad;
36.3. the representatives of the members of the family travel expenses going to die would bring representatives of a foreign State and location from the if family members instead of the service representatives reside permanently.
37. The provisions referred to in paragraph 36 of the travel agent is compensated in accordance with the documents submitted, up to an economy class flight ticket price.
38. This rule 36.1. referred to removal expenses over the floor to compensate, in accordance with the submitted documents, up to a maximum of one container transport 20pēd costs.
39. This provision and 36.3 36.2. referred to in travel agent compensated once a year.
IX. Compensation for health insurance and accident insurance connected with health damage 40. Prosecutor's Office representative is compensated for expenses of representatives and members of his family (if the family members staying in the place of the service permanently) at the whole bass insurance and accident insurance connected with health damage.
41. The costs of health insurance and insurance against nelle mess cases relating to damage to health, the public prosecutor's Office representative is compensated according to the actual expenses, not exceeding 1200lat per year for each person.
X. closing question 42. Each year up to December 31, the Cabinet will review the benefits and compensation and the cost of living factor.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to 17 December 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia