The Procedure For The Granting Of State Mērķdotācij Local Merger Project Preparation

Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķiramas valsts mērķdotācijas pašvaldību apvienošanās projektu sagatavošanai

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now

Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/123978

Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 950 in 2005 Riga on 13 December (pr. No 74 54) the procedure for the granting of public mērķdotācij in municipal mergers for the preparation of the draft Issued in accordance with the law "on State budget for 2005," article 3, point 7 1. determines the procedure for the granting of public mērķdotācij in municipal mergers for the preparation of the project (mērķdotācij).
2. the Mērķdotācij shall not exceed 10000lat.
3. the Mērķdotācij the municipality granted and paid on the basis of the regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) order.
4. for mērķdotācij, the regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) submitted the following documents: 4.1 the application of local group for the preparation of the project of the merger;
4.2. the relevant authorities in the Group of local councils (Soviets) decisions on the merger of the draft order for one of them;
4.3. the Municipal Council (Council) decision about commitment to prepare the project of the merger in accordance with the administrative and territorial reform of article 8 of the law;
4.4. the merger project development expenditure and proposals on the project due date, which may not be longer than six months from the date of award of mērķdotācij.
5. assign Mērķdotācij the municipal group, if the Ministry has received this rule in paragraph 4, the following documents are received the positive administrative and territorial reform Council (hereinafter Council) opinion on the merger of mērķdotācij and the development of the project comply with the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
6. Ministry of this provision in paragraph 4, the documents shall be submitted to the Council, which will assess the eligibility of the application of the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
7. If the Council is of the opinion that the application of local group meets the relevant Administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform of the Ministry within two weeks after receipt of the opinion of the Council prepares a draft of the order of the Minister of mērķdotācij under the national program of mass General 06.00.00 "merger of the municipality of Mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area for research" funding plan.
8. If the Council is of the opinion that the application does not comply with the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2 the objective of the reform, the Minister shall send the relevant authorities based on Gaius's refusal to grant the mērķdotācij.
9. If the State budget intended for the preparation of the draft of the merger of financial funds are used, the Council shall assess the documents presented, but the Minister, order the grant of mērķdotācij signed by the financing of the budget of the programme.
10. If the municipal group of the merger project mērķdotācij has already been granted in the past, this provision referred to in paragraph 2 shall not be granted to the municipality of mērķdotācij.
11. The Minister signed an order for the grant of the Ministry of the mērķdotācij period of five working days, send to the relevant authorities.
12. on the basis of the order of the Minister of mērķdotācij, the Ministry two weeks transferred the municipal budget in 40% of the mērķdotācij. The remaining 60% of the amounts remitted to the mērķdotācij after the Ministry filed the merger project and the projects contained in the municipal councils (Soviets) decisions on mergers.
13. The Ministry twice a year inform the Cabinet about the municipal merger project preparation for the use of mērķdotācij.
14. Mērķdotācij recipient once every two months, the Ministry submitted a report on project design and graphics, as well as the use of mērķdotācij.
Prime Minister, Minister of regional development in Jaundžeikar. and local Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 21 December 2005.