Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124390
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 988 in Riga 2005 20 December (pr. No 76 62) provisions on sworn notaries register and book form and taking the order Issued in accordance with article 64 of the law on Notaries of i. General provisions 1 the questions determines the sworn notaries register and book form and governing procedures for sworn notary registers all she'll take the Act and receipt of notarial acts to record book, storage book, Bill of exchange protest act book, and indexes.
II. Register all sworn notary certificate issued and for burning 2. sworn notaries public records Act and the certificate recording (hereinafter registers) led in electronic form. Register boxes set up in accordance with article 48 of the law on Notaries.
3. An electronic registry created by using computer programs that ensure na to notarial activities number and date appear in the register machine and would not fix the kit, as well as after the current entry and save this record will no longer be able to make the corrections.
4. If the entry in the register and receipt is saved to a flawed and corrections are necessary, a sworn notary in box 8 of the register notes that the entry is cancelled and enter it again with a new sequence number.
5. Sworn Notaries Act and receipt of electronic records every month in print and save paper.
6. Until the registry entries are printed on paper in the form of sworn notaries form the registry data backup copies to independent media (disk or floppy disk). Copies of the form not less than at the end of each week. The independent media storage from environmental adverse effects in a protected location.
7. Output volume shall be prepared in chronological order. Each volume shall contain not more than 150 pages, and the volume of thickness not exceeding 2.5 cm. Print volume page number and cauraukl.
8. Sworn Notaries Act and receipt of the printed volumes of the register above šēj year conveyed Chairman of the District Court concerned judge no later than 31 March. Judge certifies the notarial act in article 47.
9. A sworn notary shall have the discretion to deliver the envelope option 3 and register the output volumes of the Chairman shall be the District Court judge also during the current year.
III. the book of notarial acts 10. Sworn notary book of notarial acts consists of all sworn notary given the original of notarial acts together with the annexes, as well as certified copies of the documents to which sworn notary confirms reporting period if the holder wished to burn the book of notarial acts.
11. All sworn notary deed legislation preparing for chronological order of conclusion it inserts in the book of notarial acts.
12. If the volume of the book of notarial acts exceeds 150 pages or its thickness is greater than 2.5 cm, consists of several volumes of this book.
13. Sworn notaries all books of notarial acts for the past year the volumes delivered to the Chairman of the District Court concerned judge no later than 31 March. Judge certifies the notarial act in article 47.
14. A sworn notary shall have the discretion to deliver the books of acts of attestation of the District Court judge also Chairman during the current year.
IV. Storage book 15. Storage book leads using typographic printed book, that was created in accordance with article 54 of the law on Notaries.
16. prior to the entry of the storage book cauraukl and delivered it to the respective Chairman of the District Court judge for the notarial certification of article 47 of the Act.
Protests of bills of Exchange Act g. book 17. Bill of exchange protest act book consists of the notarial law documents set out in article 56, for which the State fee is not paid.
18. If the Bill of exchange protest of more than 150 pages of the book or its thickness is greater than 2.5 cm, consists of several volumes of this book. For the current year to the end of the cauraukl and certifies the notarial act in article 56.
Vi. Indexes 19. Index on behalf of the notarial activity, performed as well as the index of persons the powers of recall, because the Court recognised them incapacitated or insolvent, sworn notaries led in electronic form.
20. Indexes sworn notary once a month is printed and stored in paper form.
VII. final question 21 to 30 June 2006 and receipt records can take using typographic printed books. This vest registers sworn notary attestation delivered to the Chairman of the District Court judge before entry.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to 24 December 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia